Chapter 381-387

Chapter 381

On the second day of the Lunar New Year, Gu Tinglan took Hua Ya to find an old Chinese medicine doctor in Haicheng and prescribed Hua Ya medicine for muteness.

Hua Ya got Gu Tinglan's promise that after drinking the Chinese medicine soup every day, she would have a prawn cake, and reluctantly agreed to take the medicine on time.

Dumb medicine is actually a soothing medicine. There have been many sad and happy events recently. Gu Tinglan was worried that his wife was emotionally unstable and couldn't rest well at night, so she asked the old Chinese doctor to prescribe some bitter tonic water.

The bitter soup water should be drank for three months.

Hua Ya was a little unhappy.

Gu Tinglan limped and walked with a cane and said, "If you think about it a little happier, wouldn't you be able to eat prawn cakes for three months?"

Hua Ya thought about it, and it was right, and her mood quickly turned from gloomy to sunny.

When I got home, Xiao Guazi's car was already waiting outside.

Gu Tinglan still had to make another record of his previous work. He deliberately failed and had to let the little bun get a wheelchair to push him in front of leaders at all levels.

He himself is not of low status, and making such a gesture is something that no two leaders would dare to do. Basically, I asked him about the situation and asked him to come back with New Year's gifts.

Gu Tinglan also bought a geographical newspaper on the road. Some photographer in it captured the shocking scene of songbirds flying together on Dayu Island. He submitted an article to this geographical newspaper, which was soon published and distributed nationwide.

Gu Tinglan is so smart. He immediately asked the comrades in the Propaganda Department to prepare a brochure about the birds in the wild area of ​​Dayu Island after the new year, and prepare to publish it for bird lovers to watch.

Over time, the more people come to Dayu Island to watch birds, the better the economic situation of Dayu Island will be. Why not do it.

Until noon.

Lin Juan, Ruan Zhiyi, Lin Hui and Wang Lei came back with their marriage certificates.

Everyone celebrated a little, and then the whole family went all out to prepare for the wedding on the eighth day of the lunar month.

Zhou Wenfang found all the lipsticks, nail polishes, and eye shadows she bought that she usually couldn't bear to use. Her big wavy hair is already very eye-catching. When she demonstrated makeup to female gays at home, Lin Juan's eyes would pop out.

"I don't wear red lips. I don't want to wear red lips. I don't wear red lips." Lin Juan refused with a look on her face. Her own hair was cut very short, reaching above her ears. The bangs are two fingers higher than the eyebrows, and the hair is not much longer than Ruan Zhiyi's when straightened.

"The more I apply it, the more I look like a manly woman." Lin Juan knew her image in her heart, and she planned to just wear a military uniform and a bride's big red flower.

The flower buds were not dry, so she stood on the kang, found out the red veil, and put it on Lin Juan's head. Lin Juan pulled it off with her backhand and covered Wang Lei's head.

Zhou Wenfang was applying nail polish to Wang Lei. The rare thing was a foreign thing that Xie Weimin asked someone to get for her. Lin Juan messed with her and her red nail polish was stained. Zhou Wenfang cursed and said: "Let you two sisters fool around here. We are getting married on the eighth day of the lunar month. Don't you know how to prepare quickly?"