Chapter 121-130

Chapter 121

Things were too exciting for Hua Ya, and he had no intention of doing anything else, so he ordered a bowl of fried noodles.

The three of them gathered around the dinner table and slurped noodles.

"The cause and effect are like this. I don't know what to do now." Xie Weimin said reluctantly: "I don't want to stretch out for that pretty boy, and I don't want to help Xiaofang send him a telegram."

"So what if you're not happy? You didn't say it yourself." Hua Ya rolled her eyes, took a spoon and gave Gu Tinglan a big spoonful of fried meat sauce, and whispered, "Mix more braised pork. Give him less food, let's not learn from him."

You really have a big mouth that eats up everything, but you can't even fart when serious things happen!

It's simply deserved.

Gu Tinglan thought Hua Ya's sample was too cute and couldn't help but take a second look. Seeing Xie Weimin's lifeless face again, it would be better to turn around and look at his wife. Watching too much of that stuff would hurt your eyes.

"Of course you must fulfill your promise." Gu Tinglan told Xie Weimin, "You can wait or take the initiative."

Xie Weimin's mind was full of confusion and he asked: "How can I wait and how can I take the initiative?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Wait, just wait for them to stop contacting you, then you can take advantage of it."

Xie Weimin shook his head: "What if they get married? Am I going to regret it for the rest of my life? I won't do it."

Hua Ya said: "It's all about free love now, so you can take the initiative to pursue it. It's not that hard to do, right?"

Gu Tinglan nodded with a smile and said, "For a cute person like you, of course it's not difficult. For some people who would end up in the emergency room just by eating something, it's already difficult to survive and breathe. "

Hearing the teasing in Gu Tinglan's words, Xie Weimin lay down and accepted the ridicule. As long as he could pursue Comrade Xiaofang, he could say whatever he wanted. Open your mind to all fire.

Hua Ya looked at Xie Weimin with pity and shook her head: "If my son is looking for a daughter-in-law like you... tsk tsk."

Gu Tinglan added at the right time: "Break the legs."

Hua Ya also said: "Shovel your mouth away."

After Xie Weimin finished eating the noodles, he collapsed on the sofa and was dying.

Hua Ya looked uncomfortable and said: "Now you can only wait for Xiaofang to break up with that person. Anyway, didn't you say you would send a telegram for Xiaofang? If there is news of the breakup, you will be the first to know. If you take another chance-"

"Send a telegram!" Xie Weimin slapped his thigh, got up from the sofa and laughed wildly: "How could I forget this? I can send a telegram! Hahahaha, I have the final say on how to send the telegram!"

Hua Ya and Gu Tinglan looked at each other with an ominous premonition.

the next day.

In the crisp autumn season, the persimmon tree in front of Aunt Gao's house bears green persimmons one after another.

In ten days and a half, when the green persimmons turn orange, they can be picked and placed on the windowsill to wait for them to become soft.

Aunt Gao didn't like to take care of this this year. Hua Ya took the initiative to petition and waited for the persimmons to mature. She wanted to pick them and make sweet persimmons to eat in the winter.