Chapter 101-110

Chapter 101

A few days later, Hua Ya came to the north of the cave with Gu Tinglan again as she wished.

Everything was exactly the same as the day the "big guy" was discovered, and nothing seemed to have happened.

The only difference was that a shabby iron boat was placed on the shore and covered with a big rag.

There are many reefs and shipwrecks near Dayu Island, so no one is too curious about them. The last incident was thus concealed.

Gu Tinglan still dragged the small wooden boat towards the Great Trench, while Hua Ya strolled leisurely on the small wooden boat.

Suddenly, the small wooden boat shook violently.

Gu Tinglan, who was swimming in front, stopped and looked back, and saw the leader of the boobies standing on the bow of the boat, raising his chin high to prevent the little fat bird from landing on the deck.

The little fat bird had done a good job last time. He lived in Hua Ya's house in a grand manner, where he ate delicious food and drank spicy food. It was extremely comfortable. The leader of the boobies heard it and actually ate the precious yellow millet!

After the leader of the boobies found out, he immediately felt that his status had been affected, and decided to take advantage of today's opportunity to show off his strength.

Seeing this, Gu Tinglan said to Hua Ya: "We need to catch a lot of fish. After we go up, we will distribute them to Aunt Gao and the eldest brother. In addition, we have to keep a small part as a favor. In this season, what can we get? Good things will be exchanged and shared with each other in order to have more food in winter. Our family will take this opportunity to prepare more."

Hua Ya understood one thing under his explanation - the more, the better.

She no longer needed to avoid Gu Tinglan, and said to the little fat bird and the leader of the boobies in front of him: "I want delicious fish, pomfret, hairtail, mackerel, especially yellow croaker and grouper. There are also eels and snappers. If you see the last four, let me know. Do you understand?"

The little fat bird said crisply: "Chirp! Chirp! I know, I know!"

The leader of the boobies started to get angry again recently. He said "chirp-cough" and saw the little fat bird flying away. He turned to the flower bud and said: "Chirp, chirp, chirp! Chirp, chirp, chirp!"

Little fairy, can you say it again?

Say it again? Hua Ya sneered: "I don't keep useless things around me."

The leader of the boobies shuddered, flapped his wings with great effort and flew away.

Although Gu Tinglan couldn't understand the words of the birds, he could still tell that Hua Ya had communicated with them.

Hua Ya repeated the words of the Booby Chief and the Little Fat Bird to Gu Tinglan. Gu Tinglan gave her a thumbs up: "Yes, we don't keep useless things around us. Even a cute little girl like you has to work hard." You work hard to support your family, you're just a little bird, why shouldn't you work hard?"

Hua Ya wanted to tweak it, but then she felt that she was indeed quite cute, so she smiled silly.

At the end of the day, the small wooden boat was fully loaded for two trips.

Coincidentally, I met the two military uncles who helped carry the bucket last time. One is Uncle Zhao and the other is Uncle Wang. These two are not idle today. Their wives have given them a task. They must prepare the seafood before the autumn harvest.