Chapter 331-340

Chapter 331

"This sounds different from what it sounds like in school." Zhou Wenfang looked at the wasteland outside the window, filled with yellow sand, always feeling that a strange guy would suddenly appear in the next second to attack people.

There were no other vehicles in the narrow lane.

Entering the wild area through the gate of the wild area, it lasted for three hours.

Hua Ya went from being excited at first to being drowsy later, and even the bumps of the vehicle couldn't wake her up. Completely different from Zhou Wenfang who looked wary next to him.

Zhou Wenfang gradually became sleepy. Gu Tinglan stopped talking in the front, and Xiao Guazi said, "We'll be there in one hour."

The vehicle drove on the narrow road for a while, during which time it relied on a small vehicle-mounted radar to determine its direction.

When Zhou Wenfang woke up, he found Hua Ya holding a small radar and recording data.

Gu Tinglan said: "The short mountain you see to the north is called Jiangjun Mountain. The mountain you see to the south is called Niangniang Mountain. Although Jiangjun Mountain is in the south, there are naturally formed wind channels on the mountain, forming a circle with the short hills next to it. A natural wind outlet. There is a lot of rain. You should avoid going out there in winter because there is a risk of avalanches. The temperature difference there is five to ten degrees lower than other places. Although Niangniang Mountain is in the north, it is a windless zone. There are two mountains in front and back. Stone Mountain keeps the wind out. There is less rain there, the ground is dry, and the original swamps have dried up. The temperature is three to five degrees higher than other areas. Watch out for loose rocks and ants."

Hua Ya remembered it clearly in the notebook. Gu Tinglan looked back at her with a serious expression on her face asking for advice, smiled and said, "Remember," winter snow does not go south, and summer heat does not go north.

Hua Ya recited it again: "Winter snow does not go south, and summer heat does not go north."

The north is generally a cooler place. Especially from this angle, you can see that there is a lot of shady land at the foot of Niangniang Mountain. If you don't know, it is easy to go to Niangniang Mountain instead of Jiangjun Mountain, which is facing the sun.

Hua Ya said softly: "Teacher Gu, I have a problem."

Zhou Wenfang woke up completely and took a breath of cold air through her sore teeth.

Gu Tinglan smiled and said, "Xiaohua, please ask a question."

Hua Ya whispered: "Does this count as revealing the secrets of the military exercise in advance? You took us in such a big circle, wouldn't it be bad for people from other schools to see it?"

Gu Tinglan said: "The last time Ruan Zhiyi came over, Lao Xie happened to receive teacher representatives from five other schools in the United College at the same time. They had all already inspected the landform features of the wild area, and there were many students pretending to be teachers in the wild area. Observe it. We are just sitting in the car and pointing fingers, it is not a violation."

They are all so thoughtful!

Classmate Xiaohua continued to listen to Gu Tinglan's class with peace of mind.

Zhou Wenfang also listened carefully and asked a few questions.

When they arrived at the sweet ear planting area, Hua Ya realized how much attention was paid to the production of sweet ear in agriculture.