Chapter 231-240

Chapter 231

After Hua Ya took the photo, she carried Xiao Yaoyao over to apologize to the child's aunt.

When Zhou Wenfang saw her coming, he rolled his eyes and turned away and ignored her.

Hua Ya, like a little tail with a little tail, followed Zhou Wenfang with Xiao Yaoyao, coaxing Zhou Wenfang with a sweet mouth.

Zhou Wenfang was not really angry. He turned around and picked up Xiao Yaoyao, and kissed her little face to comfort her.

"I'll go to the Third Canteen with you later." Hua Ya said with a smile, "Sister Hao has something to do in the afternoon, so I'll let her do her thing."

Zhou Wenfang lifted Xiao Yaoyao and found that the gadget was much heavier. She said to Hua Ya: "Then let's go together. Oh, by the way, your child is bigger than Li Ping and Zhao Xue's dolls. I remember she is more than a month younger than them, right?"

Hua Ya felt helpless when talking about this: "Now she not only has to eat breast milk, but also eats various kinds of puree, and also drinks milk powder. Her dad got her camel milk powder and goat milk powder. Last time, her eyes got a little hot and she couldn't open them. , her father also prepared a bowl of donkey milk for her from a fellow villager's house after hearing the folk prescription."

Zhou Wenfang was delighted: "No wonder he's just a little live donkey now."

Little Yaoyao felt that what Zhou Wenfang said was not good. She didn't learn well at a young age and blew bubbles at Zhou Wenfang. However, the attack distance was limited, and he was slapped on the mouth by his mother again.

"People say that if you keep talking like this, you will have a big tongue." Hua Ya stuffed the Allegro into Xiao Yaoyao's hand, and Xiao Yaoyao happily wanted to throw the Allegro away.

Zhou Wenfang scratched Xiao Yaoyao's face: "I like Allegro so much. Can we join the art troupe in the future?"

Little Yaoyao's chubby feet raised up and down: "Uh-huh!"

"I really doubt she understands what we are saying." Zhou Wenfang said, "How many months old is she now?"

Hua Ya said: "It's not even seven months yet. Others only start learning to crawl at seven or eight months, but she can do it now."

"It's amazing." Zhou Wenfang likes smart children. He gently pinched Xiao Yaoyao's face and reluctantly returned her to Hua Ya.

Hua Ya split her two fleshy calves and let her sit in the pocket. Little Yaoyao just held the Allegro and looked happily at the people in front of her who were busy on the stage.

"Let's go to the cafeteria." Zhou Wenfang looked at the time and said, "Did you know there will be a movie when it gets dark?"

Hua Ya said teasingly: "As a married person, I don't pay attention to movies. Only those young people who are dating love to watch movies."

"I haven't been dating for a long time." Zhou Wenfang said the shocking news: "We are going to get a marriage certificate on November 1."

"Ah!" Hua Ya's eyes widened, and she took Zhou Wenfang's hand and said, "Didn't you just get married a few days ago? No one is urging you to get married, so what are you doing so soon?"

Zhou Wenfang shyly pulled up the broken hair around her ears, smiled and said, "We have known each other for a year, which is not a short time."

"That's true. You've wasted a lot of time, so it's a blessing in disguise." The good friend's wedding is approaching, and Hua Ya blurts out: "By the way, I haven't prepared a dowry for you yet!"