Chapter 341-350

Chapter 341

October 15th, four o'clock in the morning.

Fifty members participating in student military exercises appeared on the playground.

They divided into two transport trucks and drove to the Dayu Island Wildlife Reserve.

The transport truck in the front was driven by a male educated youth and a soldier, and behind it was Hua Ya and Xiao Guazi, who switched hands.

Trucks are slow and the trip takes seven and a half to nine hours.

The dark sky is full of fire, and the small melon seeds are blooming. After dawn, the flower buds bloomed for four hours.

In the carriage, the students were sleeping in various positions, holding their luggage, carrying their luggage, or resting on their pillows.

In the cab, Hua Ya was driving, and Xiao Guazi moved to the back to sleep. Zhou Wenfang sits on the right side of Hua Ya, and next to her are Liu Haixing and Oriole.

Liu Haixing saw Hua Ya's little face tense up. The road ahead was not easy, so the big truck was moving slowly and carefully in the puddles. After passing three kilometers of rugged road, you enter the public area of ​​the wild area.

This is the outskirts of the wild area. You can pass by and visit, and many people come to dig wild vegetables in the spring season.

Going further inside is the protected area of ​​the wild area. There is an iron and wood fence more than three meters high, which stretches from the endless horizon to the end behind you.

Hua Ya stopped the car and exchanged hands with Xiao Guazi. At the entrance to the wilderness reserve, there were several turning points, and Hua Ya couldn't recognize the road.

Hua Ya sat next to Xiao Guazi. Liu Haixing did not change places, but squeezed Zhou Wenfang into the back of the carriage and sat there.

Liu Haixing handed Hua Ya the kettle naturally and said, "Drink some water and squint for a while."

At this time, Hua Ya didn't dare to drink her water. She took out her own small water bottle with her little hands, shook it at her bangs and said, "I won't drink your tasteless water. My partner gave me sugar water."

Hua Ya rejected Liu Haixing seemingly heartlessly.

Liu Haixing said: "You have a good partner, and so do I. When we come out, the two families will have a meal together."

Hua Ya followed her words and said, "That would be great. Let my partner treat you to delicious food."

Liu Haixing smiled and said, "Thank you in advance for entertaining us."

The meaning of these words was unclear, and Hua Ya felt uncomfortable.

Haha, I don't know who is entertaining whom.

As they approached the meeting place at the gate, Xiao Guazi stopped the truck again and changed the driver's seat with Hua Ya.

Seeing that the others didn't understand, Xiao Guazi said: "Your dean said, let the brother schools take a look at our school's outstanding female drivers."

Zhou Wenfang stood in the carriage, holding on to the railing with both hands and said: "Little flowers, bloom well, let's show off."

After entering the wild area, the others were no longer drowsy and were enjoying the rare and magnificent sight with great interest.

The late autumn sun no longer threatened them. They looked at the distant mountains, rivers, grassy beaches and swamps, looking forward to the next fifty days of survival test.