Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211

Not long after Hua Ya went down, he came up full of childish energy.

Gu Tinglan was still struggling with two narrow belts. His hands were dirty and he couldn't come out to greet his wife and daughter.

Seeing Hua Ya changing Xiao Yaoyao's diaper, Xiao Qin walked to the kitchen and explained everything in detail. Gu Tinglan did not expect that the grassroots military relative his mother mentioned would be Zhao Hongwei. From what Xiao Qin said, she should be Zhao Hongwei's biological mother.

As a grown man, he couldn't get involved in other people's affairs. He could only wash his hands carefully, come to Hua Ya and say, "We are living a good life, so there will inevitably be gossips. Don't worry, there will be no problems with the foundation of our family." , just live your own little life, I will protect our family."

Hua Ya said: "Of course I believe you can take good care of our family, but I just don't feel sorry for that child. He is only more than a month older than Xiao Yaoyao, how could he meet such a grandma?"

Gu Tinglan said: "Now you know how rare your mother-in-law is. You can't find the other one with a lantern. Besides, the child's matter is not serious. Just wait until Li Ping comes back and you can tell her. We won't get involved in how to deal with it." Just make peace."

After thinking about it, Hua Ya realized that it would be bad not to talk about this kind of thing. It would be okay if nothing happened, but if something happened to the child, she would probably have an uneasy conscience.

She stayed at home for a while, then poked her head out of the living room window and found that the family members were still downstairs, and Chen Guixiang was also chatting with people inside. She left her little granddaughter aside and didn't care much about it.

Hua Ya told Gu Tinglan: "I'll go to Li Ping's house and knock on the door to see if she's back. If she doesn't come back, I'll tell my sister-in-law and ask her to help me convey it as soon as possible. They have a good relationship, Ping. Sister won't blame me for telling others."

Gu Tinglan couldn't keep her hands away while cooking in the kitchen. Hua Ya asked Xiao Qin to help look after the children while she put on her clothes and shoes and went downstairs.

When she walked downstairs, regardless of whether Chen Guixiang saw her or not, she went straight to Building 3.

Fangyuan is making summer short-sleeves and shoes for Tiantian and Lele at home. Half-year-old children grow up very quickly and have to re-dress every year. She didn't have the skills to make shoe soles, so she asked Lin Yun to make four pairs of shoe soles, two pairs for each child. She only had to sew the uppers on according to the soles.

After working all morning, her neck hurt. Just after rubbing it twice, I heard flower buds knocking on the door outside.

"Are you pregnant?" Fangyuan took Huayu into the room and said, "I was thinking about whether I should go and see you in the afternoon, but you came here first."

When Hua Ya saw the fabric on the coffee table, she thought of Li Ping's child and frowned.

Fangyuan saw something was wrong with her, pulled her to sit on the sofa, poured her a cup of hot water and said, "What's wrong? Have you been wronged during confinement? I don't think their family is someone who can make you feel wronged." "

Hua Ya said dullly, "I am wronged. I just saw Sister Ping's little girl downstairs and made me unhappy. I just knocked on the door and she was not at home."

Fangyuan said: "Li Ping? Her mother-in-law came over last month to help with the confinement. You want to find Li Ping. She went to Haicheng to do things and hasn't come back yet."