A dangerous game

By soulsloverlife

𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 #𝟏 πŽπ… 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ€ππ†π„π‘πŽπ”π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ Elena Russo ~ Elena is the most famous and popular a... More

π€π”π“π‡πŽπ‘ ππŽπ“π„
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY THREE οΏΌ
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FORTY ONE
CHAPTER FORTY TWO
CHAPTER FORTY THREE
CHAPTER FORTY FOUR
CHAPTER FORTY FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY SIX
CHAPTER FORTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FORTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FORTY NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY
CHAPTER FIFTY ONE
CHAPTER FIFTY TWO
CHAPTER FIFTY THREE
CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR
CHAPTER FIFTY FIVE
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX
CHAPTER FIFTY SEVEN
CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT
CHAPTER FIFTY NINE
CHAPTER SIXTY
CHAPTER SIXTY ONE
CHAPTER SIXTY TWO
CHAPTER SIXTY THREE
CHAPTER SIXTY FOUR
CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE
CHAPTER SIXTY SIX
CHAPTER SIXTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SIXTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SIXTY NINE
CHAPTER SEVENTY
CHAPTER SEVENTY ONE
CHAPTER SEVENTY TWO
CHAPTER SEVENTY THREE
CHAPTER SEVENTY FOUR
CHAPTER SEVENTY FIVE
CHAPTER SEVENTY SIX
CHAPTER SEVENTY SEVEN
CHAPTER SEVENTY EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTY NINE
CHAPTER EIGHTY
CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO
Epilogue
𝐏π₯𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝

CHAPTER EIGHTY ONE

2.8K 35 31
By soulsloverlife

<MILAN, ITALY>
Sunday, October 15 9:50pm

*Two years later*

Avery and I were in the living room of the house while Silas and Alessio played together and while Avery nursed the baby in her hands.

Around the beginning of the year Avery, Alex, and Ollie went to the doctors to fertilize an egg with Alex and Ollie's sperm. It wasn't Avery just some random person's egg but apparently both of their sperm will overlap the woman's egg making it just Alex and Ollie according to the doctor.

Her name is Olivia.

Full name Olivia Grace Cooper.

Since Alex and Ollie were married before she was born and Alex took his last name everyone is married except me and Aleksander I mean my brother and Lilly got married in july Avery and Elias got married in june and then Ollie and Alex got married in august.

Bad news is that Gonzalo is still on the loose but he's hiding with the Mexicans which is why I can't leave the house unless I'm with Aleksander all because I'm pregnant.

Aleksander isn't so happy about it.

That's why he and Elias are out looking for him everywhere. Sometimes I don't like him going out because Gonzalo wont hold back from killing Aleksander which is why I'm scared for him.

I asked to go with him one time but he said no because I'm seven months pregnant.

Yeah you heard that I'm seven months pregnant all because I forgot to take my birth control pills and Aleksander didn't pull out but it's okay because I'm loving this pregnancy.

All the things I've been craving are strawberries.

And this one doesn't hurt that much. It only hurts when the baby kicks but anything else is fine. I mean Alessio tortured my body kicking me like a punching bag.

"I think it's a girl I mean I hope it is" I said.

"What if it's a boy?" She asked.

"I don't mind, that means more kids with Aleksander. He actually told me the other day before they left that he wants five kids but that it is up to my body. I love him so much" I said smiling.

"What about you do you want anymore kids?" I asked.

"Elias wants one more but me I'm not sure I mean giving birth is a bitch and I don't want a cesarean section because you have to be on bed rest for almost two months" She said.

"But if you do a natural birth you only have to be on bedrest for up to three weeks" She said. "But you do have to be in the hospital for a few days" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah but you get good hospital food there" She said.

"I guess" I mumbled.

"Mama" Alessio crawls up to me with his toothy smile.

I picked him up with a smile looking over his body, his light tanned skin with his dark green eyes and his straight blonde hair. He was the perfect mix of me and Aleksander.

"He looks so adorable with his honey colored skin and blonde hair" Avery said with a smile.

"Yes he is I can't wait to see what his younger brother or sister will look like" I smiled

"I bet she'll have your skintone," She said.

"I mean maybe Alessio has more of Aleksander's skin tone, just a bit more tanner than his. I have an almond chocolate mixed skin tone" I said and she smiled.

"You and Aleksander are going to have adorable mixed babies" She smirked.

"Yeah, you think?"

"Duhhh" She rolls her eyes.

We talked about babies for about twenty minutes until Alessio and Silas began to get hungry. Avery and I fed the boys eggs and yogurt while Avery sat down and ate. I fed Alessio since he was being difficult.

"Alessio, it's scrambled eggs, your favorite. Please just open your mouth for this big bite"

"That's what she said"

"Avery be so for real right now"

She laughed seeing my frustrated look on my face. I rolled my eyes and continued to try and get Alessio to eat. After thirty minutes I finally got Alessio to eat his eggs and he willingly ate his yogurt.

I mean it's yogurt so of course he's going to eat it.

I snack on a party size bag of chips while Avery ate canned chili that was cooked. Of course cold chili canned is just gross, finishing the bag of chips I throw it away and walking back to the table sitting in the chair that's in front of Avery.

"Since Elias' birthday is coming up in November I'm gonna go to the mall in a few days to get him some gifts. Would you wanna go with me?" Avery asked.

"Yeah sure of course" I smiled.

We both heard the front door open and voices of the boys coming inside. I smiled walking towards the living room.

"Aleksander" I went to run towards him but froze.

Behind him was Gonzalo with a gun in his hands. He pointed it towards me. I went to move but I couldn't. My body was just frozen still. Everyone turned around Aleksander's eyes widened and turned back around towards me.

"Elena move" I heard an audio voice but I couldn't move.

It was like I was freezed still.

I watched Gonzalo take the gun off safety and pull the trigger but before it could even hit me Avery jumped in front of me taking the bullet for me she fell to the ground a pool of her blood circling around her.

I broke out of my frozen gaze and fell to the ground finally being able to move. I looked at Avery as blood began to spill out of her mouth.

"Avery no" I said, feeling my eyes water.

My arms circled around her, her blood drenching my clothes. I watched as Elias began making a phone call, probably calling an ambulance. Alex was beating up Gonzalo while guards came in and began taking his unconscious body down to the basement.

Why didn't Gonzalo run away?

Is this what he wanted?

Was this his plan all along?

Aleksander tried prying my hands off Avery but I wouldn't budge. I can't let go of my friend if I only have seconds left with her. We were supposed to go to the mall tomorrow.

"Why, why did you do it Avery?" I cried.

"I-I had to y-you're my best friend" She said, tears welling in her eyes.

"You should've never taken that shot"

"You're going to be dead Ave"

"I know" She looked me in the eyes. "Better me than you El" she said. "I love you Elena please promise me you'll move on" She smiled with her blood lips.

"I c-can't do that" I sniffled seeing her eyes get heavy. I wish I could take her place "Yes y-you can please just live your life Elena" She said before closing her eyes I slowly felt her heart to slow down and her body slowly dying in my arms.

*One month later*

<North Yorkshire, UK>

We were all at Avery's funeral. Me and Elias were both crying. Alex looked like he was planning murder and Oliver and Aleksander had sad looks on their faces while the funeral conductor.

"Here lies Avery Beatrice Bazin. Loving wife, friend, sister, and friend rest in peace" Then the conductor bowed and walked off.

I hope she's at peace.

I'm now eight months pregnant and my due date is December 24th but I'm hounding on even though she has begun to kick a lot more.

"I'm gonna miss her you know that right" Elias turned to me with tears that were sliding down his cheek.

"She was my first love" He whispered.

"She's watching over you and don't worry I'm gonna miss her too" I said, hugging him back.

"When I was in kindergarten I was really scared to meet anyone or make friends so she helped me and introduced her friends to me" I laughed remembering the memory.

"She was my savior" I mumbled.

"I wish it were me and not her" I whisper.

"Don't say that Avery sacrificed herself so you could live. She knew that you had a bright future ahead" Alex said, keeping his eyes on her grave.

I smiled leaning down placing my hand on her grave looking down at the tons of flowers surrounding her grave. I looked at the ones I got. Her gardenia is her favorite flower so I did everything in my power for them to be on her grave.

"We're going to go" said Annabelle Avery's mother. Annabelle had tear dried cheeks and she had a small smile on her face.

"Everything will be alright" She mumbled as if she knew what I was going through.

She didn't.

Jenny Analise Eric and her husband Andre were behind her. They all had sad looks on their faces, mostly Analise Avery was her big sister that she looked up to since Jenny was with her dads a lot.

Jenny had a different dad but still took Andre's last name since her dad didn't come into life until she was eight and she instantly grew attached to him and moved in with him.

I remember Avery telling me the story when I asked about it since Jenny is ten and Avery was sixteen - at the time they were - She told me that when she was six her parents got into a huge fight and her dad said he needed a break and so her mom went out that night, got wasted and ended up pregnant a week later. But when her father came back from his break he found out and he wasn't mad because he couldn't since she was wasted.

You can tell the difference between Avery and Jenny. Two Jenny has straight blonde hair and brown eyes. Avery has wavy ginger hair with green eyes. Avery doesn't have freckles, Jenny does.

Jenny was holding her three year old daughter. I don't remember her name though Avery really never told me.

She's cute.

She had a cute toothy smile with her pale white skin and her light auburn wavy hair. She was on Jenny's hip staring around not knowing what's going on.

Kids are too innocent to be in a world like ours but then we were kids once.

After a while Everyone leaves and it was just me sitting in front of the grave just staring into space thinking of all the good memories I had with Avery.

Avery was my best friend.

I can't move on can I.

I sighed, moving my hand with a small smile.

"I love you" I mumbled.

I stood up from the ground standing on my knees and wiped my tears with the back of my mind. I felt Aleksander's presence behind me.

"What are you gonna do now?"

"I'm gonna do what Avery told me to do, I'm gonna live my life"

I stood up from the ground turning around to face Aleksander. He still had a small smile on his face. Aleksander never was a person to show emotion.

"And I'll be with you every step of the way" He said.

And I'll move on.

I'll move on for her.

Avery will always be with me.

She has a special place in my heart.

• I know the chapter is really bad but it will be re-written don't worry your not the only on that hates the chapter

RIP Avery...

Vote, comment, and share to your friends

Word count: 1947

Don't forget to follow the instagram

- Soulsloverlife

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.1K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
86.9K 1.2K 31
Alessya RodrΓ­guez: A woman who is feared by anyone she comes across. A soul made of gold, a body like a goddess. The heir to the Spanish mafia that w...
179K 3.3K 60
Adrianna Larsen the most dangerous and feared assassin. People call her a poison cause she is like a poison which kills if you get in contact with it...
132K 2.2K 26
Don't Mind the grammar mistakes. It will soon be revised and edited😭 ***** Elena Marie Russo is the Italian mafia princess she was sent away from ho...