[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 28

136 1 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

Shen San didn't know what His Highness the Crown Prince's plan was, but he had just been told to think twice before acting. He didn't ask his doubts immediately, but was prepared to think about it himself.

He stood at the prince's table, preparing to take up his last post. When Jian Xun came back, he would only see Pei Yan's stinky face every day.

Shen San felt a headache just thinking about it, and felt that it was better to rest her eyes during this time, after all, she would have to look at dirty things for so long in the future.

Unfortunately, he was not able to shine in his position for too long. Soon a colleague came to report that Jian Xun had returned and was about to enter the mansion under the leadership of Shen Qi.

Ning Xiuyun sent him off: "Let's go quickly. Pei Yan is at the inn now. If you want to go in a big way, it's best to let everyone in the convoy know."

Shen San scratched his head, not quite understanding the Crown Prince's intention, but still nodded. He responded: "I understand."

In order to avoid bumping into Jian Xun who entered the house through the front door, Shen San jumped out of the window of the study and slipped away through the back door along the path.

Shen San walked in such a hurry that everyone ran out a few meters away, and the window was still open.

The guard in the yard was about to clean up the mess for his commander. Ning Xiuyun raised his hand to stop him, preparing to do it himself, and to stretch his stiff body.

Pressed down by this heavy python robe, he was somewhat breathless.

Ning Xiuyun walked to the window and raised his hand to close the window. After doing this, he put his hand on the window frame and felt something slightly wrong.

He kept Shen San's identity secret in order not to expose himself to Jian Xun, which was reasonable. But why does it seem like he has a guilty conscience everywhere?

Standing by the window, Ning Xiuyun looked at the closed window, and somehow his mind recalled the times when Jian Xun had climbed through the window several times.

But the windows of this mansion clearly bear no resemblance to those of Zui Feng Tower.

But thinking about the back of Shen San jumping out of the window, Ning Xiuyun took a few steps back in disgust. This man was hiding in various places. Is it possible that he would avoid the main entrance like this in the future?

He raised his hand to call to the guard beside him: "Shen Jiu, seal this window. No one is allowed to leave from here in the future." 

After setting this precedent, wouldn't it be true that cats and dogs would dare to break through his window? This kind of bad behavior should be stopped at the source.

The window was sealed. The air turned cold in late autumn, so it would not be a problem if the window was not opened. If not for the interruption from Fu Rushen's official document today, Ning Xiuyun would not have stayed in the study for so long.

Besides, in the future, Jian Xun can walk in through the front door openly.

As for Shen San, Commander Shen is highly skilled in martial arts and extremely intelligent, so he can naturally find a better way.

"Yes." After receiving the order, Shen Jiu and two colleagues found tools to seal the window.

A jingling sound soon came from the window, and the people in the guard camp were quick to finish the carpentry work.

Shen Jiu looked at the tightly sealed windows and sighed, thinking that things were changing now. In the past, Mr. Jian had to sneak in through the window at night, but Shen San, as a subordinate, could go through the front door openly.

When it came time to change identities, Commander Shen didn't even have a window to leave. It was obvious who held a more important position in His Royal Highness's heart.

In the future, Mr. Jian will be considered a member of the guard camp. Looking at the promotion trend, the leader's position may be changed one day.

Should we establish a good relationship with Mr. Jian in advance...

Shen Jiu turned his eyes and met the eyes of his colleagues beside him. Both of them saw the teasing in each other's eyes.

The subordinates of the escort battalion were thinking all over the place, even thinking about things to tease Shen San, just waiting for the day when he would retire from the position of leader of the escort battalion.

Ning Xiuyun didn't know that these people were so quick-witted. He didn't even think of that. He just thought that he could take it one step at a time. After all, no one dared to stop him from doing anything he wanted to do.

He walked back to the desk and continued to check the official documents until late in the evening. Shen Qi came to the study to resume his duties and saluted: "Your Highness, Mr. Jian has moved into the east courtyard. It is clean there. The people in the guard camp are usually very noisy. I'm afraid Mr. Jian is not used to living here, so his subordinates take matters into their own hands."

Now everyone in the guard camp lives with Shen San in the west courtyard. There are so many people that they can only sleep in Datongbu. Fortunately, these people have to take turns to serve the prince, otherwise it would be really crowded.

Moreover, these are a group of rough people with unscrupulous living habits. Although Jian Xun also learns martial arts, he is not as carefree as this group of soldiers who have trained in the barracks.

Shen Qi was afraid that if the prince's people were to squeeze into a bed with those big bosses, he wouldn't be able to chop off even one of his heads.

"Well done." Ning Xiuyun praised, and then he remembered that besides Shen San, who had made his own decisions, there was an accomplice in front of him who had not yet been punished.

So he casually pointed at Shen Qi and said: "Shen San was sent to Pei Yan's place by me. It's not appropriate for him to show up around Jian Xun, but always hiding is not a long-term solution. In the past few days, you have been going to and from the Prince's Mansion. Posthouse, teach Shen San how to disguise himself."

Shen San is very strong in martial arts, and staying with him can save a lot of trouble. Ning Xiuyun had no intention of leaving Pei Yan beside him.

Ning Xiuyun knew who Pei Yan was better than anyone else. The original book even said that it would not be difficult for this person to resolve conflicts with anyone and even become best friends.

As long as Mr. Pei wants to, he can win the trust of most people with his gentle face and gentle methods.

Although he has never seen Pei Yan use this method on anyone, Ning Xiuyun is convinced of this. After all, he can do it himself.

After keeping Shen San next to Pei Yan for too long, Ning Xiuyun was really afraid that the subordinate he had finally trained would be kidnapped by Pei Yan.

This person is simply a source of pollution, the kind who shows his presence all the time.

But after saying this, he remembered that Shen Qi could learn these "exclusive" skills from those "masters", but it did not mean that Shen San would also be allowed to steal their masters.

Ning Xiuyun asked, "Can this errand be done?" Shen Qi said, "Don't worry, Your Highness, it's a trivial matter." 

Shen Qi had no reason not to obey the prince's orders, but no one else in the guard camp had yet become the prince's personal attendant.

Experience, Shen Qi didn't know who to recommend to take over the vacancy when he left.

She quickly went through all the people in her mind, but she felt that they were all rogues, none of them were careful, and the only one who could do something practical, Commander Shen, was sent away.

Shen Qi was suddenly shocked to realize that the guard camp was really lacking in talent now.

"Who is your Highness planning to let guard you while your subordinate is away?" Shen Qi asked worriedly.

"Isn't there just one?" Ning Xiuyun pointed out: "He only needs to be close by. If it is not necessary, the others can stay outside."

Shen Qi realized that there was indeed another person who had just been killed by him . Bringing him into the courtyard is also the best choice for His Highness the Crown Prince.

"I understand, I will call Mr. Jian to come here." Shen Qi left these words and left in a hurry.

So in the east courtyard, Jian Xun had just made the bed. Before he could pack his thin luggage, Shen Qi pulled him out of the room again.

Of course, Shen Qi is still very easy-going. In addition, he has some princely filter towards Jian Xun, so his attitude towards Jian Xun has always been like a spring breeze, but it's just a little too nice.

The two of them walked and talked, explaining clearly that Shen Qi needed someone to take over.

Jian Xun asked: "Senior, you mean... to let me do this job?"

Shen Qi nodded and asked: "Is there any problem? Do you have other things to be busy with? If you really can't turn around, You can just say it."

Jian Xun frowned deeply.

——There are problems everywhere.

Previously, Fu Jing lamented that he was promoted quickly, but Jian Xun didn't have much real experience. He was just selected to serve as an errand next to the prince, and whether he entered the guard camp or not, there seemed to be no difference in terms of what he did.

But now he finally discovered something was wrong.

Jian Xun deeply understood the weird attitude of the other party from Shen Qi's several reminders. For a newcomer like him who was promoted by the prince, Shen Qi not only had no intention of suppressing him, but actually took the initiative to give him the opportunity.

Showing courtesy for nothing is either cheating or stealing.

Jian Xun couldn't understand why Shen Qi helped him several times, but no matter what the reason was, he should avoid suspicion.

After all, he is a family man, and keeping oneself clean is the most basic thing, so he pushed a few steps to the side, and instantly distanced himself further from Shen Qi.

"Thank you for the promotion, senior." Jian Xun bowed respectfully with his fists clasped.

From his movements to his demeanor to his tone, there is nothing wrong with him, but he feels a strong sense of disgust for no reason.

Shen Qi: "..."

Very good. For the first time since Shen Qi started training, Shen Qi felt that she was so hated by others. I guess no matter how far away she was, Jian Xun couldn't hear her clearly even when she spoke at a normal volume, right?

Being shunned to such an extent, Shen Qi was a little bit dumbfounded.

Since Jian Xun doesn't want to have close contact with each other, Shen Qi will follow his wishes.

"No need to thank me, you deserve it."

After saying that, she quickened her pace. She didn't want to hear Jian Xun speak bluntly again for a while. After all, she was second only to Shen San in the guard camp. That little bit of vanity was almost shattered by Jian Xun's words.

Seeing that Shen Qi's attitude became colder, Jian Xun breathed a sigh of relief and sped up to follow.

Ning Xiuyun, who was in the study, had just finished reading the official document sent by Fu Rushen. When he looked up, he saw Shen Qipi walking in front with a smile, entering the study to greet him, and Jian Xun followed behind her. Come in.

This was the first time in a long time that Ning Xiuyun saw Jian Xun enter their door through the right path.

Although conditions did not allow it in the past, now he felt a subtle sense of relief in his heart.

This person should walk up to him openly and openly, with his head held high, instead of looking back and hesitating just to see him.

Ning Xiuyun was satisfied in his heart, but said coldly: "Practice the ink."

Although Shen Qi and Jian were at odds, there was no ambiguity in what he should do for his master.

She applied oil on the soles of her feet and retreated faster than anyone else. Before Jian Xun could react, the person closest to the prince was himself.

Helpless, even though Jian Xun couldn't understand the scene, he could only step forward, pick up the ravaged ink stick on the side, and grind it gently on the inkstone.

Jian Xun concentrated on studying ink, and vaguely noticed that the prince's movements seemed to have slowed down a bit. The handwriting on the rice paper was very wild. For a person like him who had not studied calligraphy, he could not even understand the content at a cursory glance. .

However, the next second he realized that these were not things he should pry into, so he turned his eyes sideways and stared at the ink stick and inkstone in his hand, as if the grinding scene was very interesting.

If Jian Xun was inevitably forced to take in the contents on the rice paper with his peripheral vision, Ning Xiuyun was deliberately looking at it.

He wrote on the rice paper very casually, but his eyes had already drifted to Jian Xun.

This person came and went once, without even changing a piece of clothing. He came back wearing the same clothes he had worn during the day, and he didn't even notice a few stains on his clothes from nowhere.

If it had been anyone else, Ning Xiuyun would have pushed him away in disgust.

But after all, it was Jian Xun's first time on duty, and those who didn't know were not guilty, and he wouldn't care about it.

As he watched, he found that Jian Xun Yanmo's movements were much more skillful than Shen San's, which was much more pleasing to the eye.

Commander Shen had a poor family when he was young, was illiterate, and was not very familiar with the four treasures of the study. He relied on the skills he learned from his old master to get where he is today.

Jian Xun is also a martial arts practitioner, but he is much better than Shen San in this aspect. He should have at least entered the study room. It seems that he has even learned the posture of studying ink carefully. There are some small problems with elegant literati. The person who enlightened him in reading He should also be very particular.

Ning Xiuyun groaned and asked, "Have you ever participated in the imperial examination?"

Jian Xun had at least been enlightened. Asking if he studied and learned calligraphy would be too contemptuous of the other party, so Ning Xiuyun asked more tactfully.

Jian Xun paused and said, "No. I don't have any honors. Jiangcheng's barracks master always recruits people alone. I was just lucky enough to be selected before."

People in the guard camp will call themselves "subordinates" in front of His Highness the Crown Prince. "Down", Jian Xun followed the local customs, so he called himself this.

And he didn't lie. He really took the recruitment examination for the military camp chief clerk.

It's just that Fu Rushen had some tricks in the middle. A talented person like Fu Rushen could easily join the job, but with a brain like Jian Xun's who had practiced martial arts for many years, it would be a little difficult.

He had long forgotten those few drops of ink from his childhood and did not want to touch the memories again. Fu Rushen did not let him waste that time.

Anyway, it is against the rules for these two people who are not even children to participate in the competition. In the end, the positions of the two chief bookkeepers are no different from the default positions.

How Jian Xun became the chief of the military camp, and how he came to the prince's court, both of them knew each other well.

Ning Xiuyun naturally knew that there was something unusual in it, but he did not point it out. He reached out and pulled out a piece of rice paper, and handed the pen in his hand to Jian Xun: "I only know that your name is Jian Xun, but I don't know which one it is." Write it down and show it to me."

"Yes." Jian Xun took the pen, but was slightly startled the moment he took it into his hands.

This pen must have been held in the prince's hand for a while, but when Jian Xun took it, the remaining warmth in the tentacles was not very high. It seemed that it could dissipate away in a moment. It must have been caused by the cold... 

He waved it away. An idea suddenly popped up in his mind, so he wrote his name on the rice paper that the prince pulled over casually.

He was a little rusty in writing, but even if he hadn't written for a long time, Jian Xun's calligraphy skills could still be seen.

Ning Xiuyun looked at the two words on the rice paper and determined one thing. The bamboo slip next to the preserved fruit that day was indeed written by Jian Xun himself, but he started writing in a hurry, not as slowly and carefully as now.

He sighed softly: "The person who once enlightened you was very considerate, was it Marquis Jingxuan?"

Jian Xun shook his head and said, "My father wanted to teach him all he had learned in his life, but his subordinates were born not to like reading and calligraphy. All his hard work was in vain."

"Everyone has his own ambitions, and now it is not in vain." Ning Xiuyun said with unclear meaning: "There will always be times when it will be useful in the future."

If one day, Jian Xun will still follow the instructions The so-called destiny of getting ahead, if you have this good calligraphy, at least you will not be laughed at by the history books as an illiterate warrior.

Ning Xiuyun took back the pen from Jian Xun and wrote the word "Jian" on the rice paper.

Jian Xun didn't quite understand what the prince said, but he still understood the principle of saying less and making fewer mistakes. He picked up the ink stick again and polished it repeatedly on the inkstone, as if he was tireless.

Ning Xiuyun knew that he was a man of few words, so he didn't stir up the topic again.

The sky was getting dark, and Jian Xun lit the candlestick at Shen Qi's prompt. Ning Xiuyun wrote the last word with this light, and it was time to take a rest.

Ning Xiuyun led his subordinates out of the study room where they had stayed for a long time, and went to the inner room for rest. Shen Qi erected a screen in the inner room as usual, and after laying out the toiletries, he took Jian Xun out of the room.

This screen was brought all the way from the capital and was specially given to the prince by Emperor Jiaxing.

On the screen was a picture of a crane flying into the clouds, which was taller and heavier than the ordinary screen. An oil lamp was lit on one side of the screen, and the figures revealed were much blurrier than the ordinary screen.

Ning Xiuyun dismissed everyone and walked behind the screen to freshen up alone.

Jian Xun followed Shen Qi to avoid it, looking at this scene a little strange.

Even if you are an ordinary noble family, everything that needs to be done must be done by servants, let alone a member of the royal family like the prince. He should not be used to being served by others, so how can he be so resistant to having personal servants close to him.

But this is not the only strange thing. The prince obviously came from the capital of the country. There should be many eunuchs in both the palace and the prince's east palace, but now there is not a single one around the prince.

Jian Xun suppressed the doubts in his heart and stood at the door of the inner room like a wooden figure with the other guards.

In fact, the people in the guard camp were not used to this kind of thing. His Highness the Crown Prince had to do everything himself, which would frighten subordinates like them.

But people will adapt to the environment and the current situation, even if they are forced to do so. The guards are used to this.

The room was very quiet, except for the sound of clothing rubbing against the screen. After a while, there was a slight sound of water.

Ning Xiuyun took off his heavy python robe, took off the iron mask, and took off the suffocating human/skin/mask on his face. Some of the reddish skin was exposed to the air. He moved slightly slowly, and his breath was long. After taking a breath, I continued to wash up.

He really wasn't used to people keeping an eye on him all the time. Even during those days in Zuifeng Tower, he was alone in a room most of the time.

Not to mention that everyone in the royal family has eunuchs to serve them closely, and even dressing has to be done by others. Ning Xiuyun's hair stood on end just thinking about it, and he felt a chill in his heart.

Therefore, Ning Xiuyun ordered the servants around the prince who were brought from the capital to stay in the post house. They were not allowed to come in and out frequently unless they had important matters, which was equivalent to a disguised house arrest.

On the one hand, he hates outsiders getting close to him, and for another important reason, those people are all from the palace and are familiar with his true nature.

Even the eunuchs who followed the prince were appointed by Emperor Jiaxing. Ning Xiuyun didn't believe it if these people had no connection with the country.

It was impossible for these people not to see the change in the prince.

Once the news reaches the capital, you can imagine what Ning Xiuyun will face.

Whether it was speculation that he had been replaced, possessed by a witchcraft, or simply had a sudden change of temperament, Emperor Jiaxing might send a team of imperial guards to supervise him personally, and Ning Xiuyun had to be on guard.

If the original person encountered this kind of thing, he would probably be surprised by the importance Emperor Jiaxing paid to him, but Ning Xiuyun could only feel that the emperor on the dragon throne had a strange desire to control his own son, as if the original person was him. It's like a hard stone that can be polished at will.

It's annoying. Ning Xiuyun doesn't want to exchange news with the capital unless necessary.

Without those servants, His Royal Highness is now self-reliant. He quickly washed himself behind the screen, opened the bottles and jars of skin care products, and applied them to himself.

It's not that he pays much attention to his image, it's just that covering his face for a long time can easily cause skin diseases. In this era, a slight inflammation may develop to the point of irreparable. Ning Xiuyun doesn't want to change his appearance because of this trivial matter. He looked like he was seriously ill.

After it was over, he asked Shen Qi to take away everything and lay down alone on the soft couch behind the screen.

Shen Qi left with his things and asked Jian Xun to wait outside the screen. For a while, the only sound of the two people's breathing was left in the inner room.

Jian Xun stood on one side of the screen with his hands folded across his chest, while Ning Xiuyun lay on the soft couch on the other side.

Ning Xiuyun reached out and touched his throat. It was so strange. He didn't know whether it was because of the body's powerful muscle memory or some other sneaky reason. In just one day, he had become somewhat vague about the pronunciation of the original sound.

This was not the same development as he had imagined. He thought he would just use this identity to watch a farce and get a long-lost rest.

But in fact, he has been imprisoned here by his status as prince.

Ning Xiuyun even doubted whether he could regain his original voice, or whether he would always be like this, unable to find his own part.

Gradually, he may no longer be Ning Xiuyun, but Ning Yuan. He is really trapped by the identity of the prince, dragged into the abyss by this false mask, and finally dies with the false identity.

Feeling aggrieved and useless, Ning Xiuyun was not prepared to face such an ending.

He looked up and saw Jian Xun's silhouette falling on the thick silk of the screen.

But simply, he made the right choice in Shili Changting, and now there is still this person by his side, letting him know his name and not being immersed in the nightmare of losing himself and unable to escape.

He was forced to return to the world from the edge of death, and all his true and unbearable sides were unreservedly displayed in front of that person.

Ning Xiuyun raised his hand to trace Jian Xun's eyebrows across the screen.

He has become so skilled that he can draw Jian Xun's appearance with his eyes closed. In his past life, there has never been such a person who left such a strong mark on his cold and indifferent heart.

The candlelight shook, and Jian Xun's figure also shattered on the screen, and then reorganized in an instant, like a bubble in a dream.

Ning Xiuyun was stunned for a moment.

He was shocked to realize that longing for something like this, hesitating and hesitating when he was close at hand, spread far more passionately than hopelessly seeing each other in two separate places.

One chapter, two double standards

Shen San:? Wrong payment!

Shen Qi:? Down!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 2.7K 41
I got reincarnated as Diana Cisneros, tragic and pitiful villainess who had a completely awful life as a abandoned empress and concubine of a trashy...
11.3K 896 7
In which a trouble maker goes to church and met a boy named, Jimin who will completely change her perspective for the rest of her life.
40.7K 1.4K 70
COMPLETED Alternative title : 已婚? 失忆呢, 别骗我 Author: 愛哈哈的小刀 Shi Nan was surprised when he saw the big boss of the new company. Isn't this his husband w...
186K 7K 151
被迫与反派AA恋(穿书) Status : 151 Chapters (Completed) Author : Not Houttuynia cordata Wen Ye, the lead dancer idol of a well-known boy group in Huaguo, he...