[BL] After Transmigrating as...

Por LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 25

149 2 0
Por LadyKaleidoscope

Shen San and Pei Yan left the carriage one after another and stood side by side beside the prince's carriage.

It was the first time that the two celebrities next to the prince talked face to face like this. This scene was really strange, and many people secretly glanced at them.

If the two break up on bad terms today, there will be rumors of competing for "favor" tomorrow.

There are already enough rumors related to Pei Yan in the motorcade. Pei Sanlang was shameless before and was just putting on a show for the current Crown Prince. If he gets into another conflict over a mere guard and makes people laugh at him behind his back, it will really be more of a loss than a gain.

So Pei Yan turned around and complimented: "Commander Shen is on official business now, so there is no need to send him off. It is better to report the relevant matters to His Highness the Crown Prince."

Shen San climbed up from the bottom step by step. He had never heard any derogatory or taunting words in his early years. The yin and yang that faced Pei Yan now did not arouse the anger as the other party expected.

On the contrary, he smiled heartily and said with a kind expression: "Pei Sanlang taught you the lesson, it was indeed my negligence. But Pei Sanlang is well-informed, and even after recovering from a serious illness, he still makes suggestions for His Royal Highness. Shen really admires him." 

It was just his words. The action of pressing the handle of the knife with one hand looked very threatening, as if he might pull out the blade and point it at Pei Yan at any time.

Even if Pei Yan is in decline now, there are still many people in the team who listen to him. It is not difficult to know the news that Fu Rushen has sent to the team. According to his past temper, if the prince had not taken the initiative to ask for advice, he would never have rushed there on his own to come forward.

What he is doing now is clearly stimulated by the current situation.

It can be seen that the name "Shen San" is not so pleasant to Pei Yan's ears.

Pei Yan smiled like a spring breeze, as if he didn't know that his poisoning was related to the person in front of him. He said: "I just did my duty. Instead of caring about me, Commander Shen should care about himself." 

For a subordinate who looks up to others, it is said that being suspected by the superior is a taboo.

Shen San has just taken over, so he probably doesn't understand this yet. He is so arrogant, and he doesn't know how he will die in the future.

What a coincidence, Shen San couldn't understand Pei Yan's aloof attitude towards His Highness the Crown Prince. He used to be indifferent to him, but now he takes the initiative to get in touch with him at the first sign of being abandoned. He is really flexible and adaptable.

"Pei Sanlang, walk slowly."

"Commander Shen, please lead me back."

The two looked at each other for a few seconds, smiled politely, and at the moment they turned around, they tacitly cursed in their hearts: "Idiot."

Pei Yandai said. As he walked away with his attendants, his car was driving at the edge of the motorcade. His Highness the Prince sent him there in order to let him recover well, saying it was quiet there.

Now that I think about it, I'm afraid it wasn't because the prince didn't want to see him.

Do you not want to see him, or are you afraid of seeing him?

Pei Yan's emotions are always restrained. Even if he occasionally has sharp teeth and sharp mouth, no one will notice the darkness in his heart.

The calmer and indifferent Pei Yan behaves, the more it shows that the negative emotions in his heart are on the verge of bursting.

Seeing this, the young attendant beside him quietly moved a few steps away from Pei Yan.

Pei Yan seemed to have eyes behind his back, and asked in a calm voice: "Will I eat you?" 

"No." The young attendant's expression fell, and he slowly came closer.

This distance was very suitable. Pei Yan asked in a voice that could only be heard by the two of them: "Go and prepare that thing." 

The young attendant reluctantly said: "Yes..."

Two quarters of an hour later, Pei Yan Near the car, knocking sounds continued one after another, as if someone was beating something with a stone pestle.

A Zhongshu Ling sitting nearby poked his head out of the car and saw Pei Yan's entourage about to board the carriage. He raised his voice and asked: "Is your master still sick? The sound of grinding medicinal materials is too loud. A little bit."

The young attendant's back stiffened, and he apologized with an awkward smile: "Yes, I was preparing to follow you to take care of you, and I disturbed your master's rest. I will wait until my master recovers from illness another day, and then come to apologize." 

There were a few steps under his feet. Stepping into the carriage, he stood at the door and rubbed his face violently, feeling embarrassed and a little guilty.

Fortunately, Pei Yan's carriage was built similar to the prince's. The carriage could fully accommodate a patient and several followers, so there was no flaw in his panic.

However, accompanied by the slight impact of the stone pestle, the ancestor in the car still asked leisurely: "When will you be able to make the decision for me?" 

These words were cool and vaguely filled with suppressed anger, even though he knew it was not the case. It was really directed at him, and the young attendant couldn't help but swallow nervously.

"Young master, please calm down, I'm just prevarication."

He looked up at the carriage and saw Pei Yan sitting at the low table with a gloomy face regardless of his appearance, with a mortar in front of him and a mortar in his hand. The pestle struck the contents inside.

It is indeed grinding "medicine".

The "medicine" that can help Pei Yan cultivate his body and keep him from going crazy is just a bit expensive.

The young attendant took out his accounting book from his arms and wrote down: A piece of gilt unicorn jade, priced at three hundred and thirty taels.

On the other side, although Shen San was provocative to Pei Yan, he was still a little nervous when he returned to the carriage because he was not doing things well.

Ning Xiuyun was leaning on the soft couch with his eyes closed to recuperate. When he heard Shen San coming in, he said, "Never again, I will only give you this chance. I know you have always been careful. Something must have delayed this time."

Shen San hesitated for a moment, but finally had no explanation.

He is also thinking about His Highness the Crown Prince, and I believe that when the matter is settled, His Highness the Crown Prince will understand his good intentions.

"Thank you for your consideration, Your Highness." Shen San said respectfully.

Ning Xiuyun responded, half-opened his eyes, and asked, "What did the people sent by Fu Rushen say? Tell me everything."

Shen San had something to hide from him, but it wasn't something important. Ning Xiu Yun was too lazy to waste any more energy.

But Ning Xiuyun was very interested in Fu Rushen.

This person has outstanding abilities. He can maintain his true nature in a place like Jiangcheng and not be tainted by the money, power and interests of aristocratic families, which shows that he is worthy of close friendship.

More importantly, Fu Rushen seems to be Jian Xun's elder. He admires Jian Xun very much and has a good relationship with the Jingxuan Hou Mansion, which Jian Xun relies on for his family's backwardness.

The original book touches very little on Jian Xun's past. When talking about the future emperor's past, it is more about things related to the Jian family.

Whether it was Fu Rushen or Jing Xuanhou, this was a part that had never been mentioned in the original book, making Ning Xiuyun find it particularly novel.

If not, Ning Xiuyun might have been able to guess Jian Xun's true identity after a night tour in Jiangcheng, so there was no need to wait until recently.

Shen San immediately nodded and said: "Master Fu sent his subordinates over at noon yesterday. The other party said that they would recommend some talents to His Highness. If His Highness needs people, he will keep them. If he feels that these people are in the way, just send them away. Master Fu in advance I was given a roster, and almost all of them are young men from local aristocratic families in Jiangcheng, but they are still better than the ordinary wine bags and rice bags." 

"The location is at the Changting outside Jiangcheng, and officials from Jiangcheng, big and small, will be there to greet them. As for the roster, His Highness must be in advance. Take a look?"

"No need." Ning Xiuyun was dizzy and didn't want to look at those useless bamboo slips anymore. He sighed: "Fu Rushen doesn't seem like a person who would do such a thing." This kind of person is obviously going to climb the high branches of the prince. 

This behavior is really against this person's nature, but if it is under the guise of recommending talents but actually has other motives, then it would make sense.

They are all boring troubles after all.

Ning Xiuyun waved his hand to Shen San, closed his eyes calmly, and said, "I'll leave it all to you."

Shen San: "Yes."

Commander Shen quietly exited the prince's car, and Ning Xiuyun immediately fell into a light sleep.

The convoy was not far from the Shili Changting outside Jiangcheng. Although the road was bumpy, Ning Xiuyun fell asleep outside the Changting because he was too sleepy.

The moment the car stopped, the bumps caused him to open his eyes. After a brief period of confusion, his eyes gradually became clear.

Shen Qi, who was beside him, had been waiting for a long time. At this time, he pulled up the curtain on the side of the car window a small section and looked out. There was a crowd of people kneeling beside the car.

"Your Highness, Lord Fu, the governor of Jiangcheng County, has already led people to greet you at the pavilion."

Ning Xiuyun had already reminded him that he did not want to appear in public so early. He had no intention of getting out of the car for this reception outside the city.

Anyway, no one in this world knows that Prince Ningyuan behaves absurdly and has no scorn. Among the current officials in Jiangcheng, except for the leader of the Zhengsanpin County Governor Fu Rushen and the two marquises, the others are all unknowns. They are not even qualified to meet the prince in the capital. .

Looking at the army and the crowd, they were actually a group of rabble who gathered together because of the power of the aristocratic family, which made it difficult for Fu Rushen to refuse.

Ning Xiuyun said in a hoarse voice: "Let them refrain from courtesy."

Shen San, who was standing outside the car, responded: "Yes."

As soon as the people outside the car stood up, Shen Qi took a roster and handed it to Ning Xiuyun In front of him, his tone was slightly excited: "Your Highness, this is the list of recommendations sent by Mr. Fu. You'd better... take a look at it?"

Ning Xiuyun glanced at her doubtfully, and saw a kind of anticipation on this person's face. .

He narrowed his eyes, became interested, and reached out to take the roster.

"Bring it here."

Let him see what's wrong with this list.

Ning Xiuyun opened the book, his eyes narrowed slightly, and after seeing clearly what was written on it, his palms suddenly tightened.

I saw a familiar line of words written directly on the top of the first page: Jian Xun, Jing Xuanhou Mansion.

Ning Xiuyun was silent for a moment, put down the roster in his hand, and looked outside.

A group of Jiangcheng officials headed by Fu Rushen stood respectfully. There were many people, but he saw Jian Xun standing in the crowd at a glance.

Ning Xiuyun said in an incomprehensible tone: "You two have known this for a long time?"

Shen Qi begged for mercy: "Your Highness, please calm down... Commander Shen said he wanted to give His Highness a surprise!" After the second half of the words, the accomplice changed hands. Sold the mastermind.

Ning Xiuyun chuckled and did not answer.

Fu Rushen, who was outside the car, took a step forward and said respectfully: "Your Highness is a thousand years old. All the officials from Jiangcheng are here, and the people behind me are all young men with outstanding talents in Jiangcheng. If there is anyone whom Your Highness likes, he can do whatever he wants... ..."

Ning Xiuyun rubbed the edge of the roster with his fingers, his expression cold, which made Shen Qi's heart tighten.

There were more than a dozen people recommended by Fu Rushen, and they were standing behind Fu Rushen and a group of officials.

Although there are many people in the guard camp, it is the first time to come to Jiangcheng, and no locals are familiar with things.

Fu Rushen has brought so many people, and Jian Xun is probably the most important one among them.

Fu Rushen is apparently the most powerful person in Jiangcheng, but in fact he is restricted by the local aristocratic families in Jiangcheng. Of course, the other party can introduce Jian Xun to Ning Xiuyun alone, but that would be too ostentatious, and Jian Xun might not be able to When he gained the prince's favor, he had already become a target of public criticism.

There were countless pairs of eyes staring at Fu Rushen in Jiangcheng, and countless prying eyes had quietly turned towards the prince before he entered Jiangcheng.

Today's recommendation was a popular one, and it was indeed in line with Fu Rushen's smooth style of conduct.

He clearly remembered every word of the original book. As the male protagonist, Jian Xun had never had the experience of being a guard beside the prince. His first appearance was the invasion of foreigners a month later, and he became famous in a battle on the battlefield in southern Xinjiang.

It may be that Jian Xun was also recommended, but was not selected by the original owner; or it may be that the other party simply did not bother to associate with the Daqi royal family and went directly to the battlefield in southern Xinjiang.

But one thing Ning Xiuyun is very clear about. If he chooses Jian Xun today, then from now on, Jian Xun's life will be completely different from the original one.

Ning Xiuyun knew that he could not make decisions for Jian Xun. This man would rise to great heights in the future, so he followed his wishes and saw him off for the last time on his way back to the court.

He couldn't...

After a moment of silence, Ning Xiuyun suddenly sneered.

The prince, who was calm and self-respecting, was sitting in the car, with only the lower half of his face exposed. He looked at all the wealthy children who came to recommend themselves. He bent the name list in his hand and slowly moved towards Jian Xun's position.

"Just him."

He raised his lips and smiled softly, and said: "Which family chose him? He is so handsome. Come up and let me have a look."

Choose an Attendant (x) Choose a Concubine (√)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
54.4K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
46.8K 1.6K 54
反派Alpha被末世大佬捡回家 status : 51 chapters + 2 extras ( complete ) author : 薄桃 Pei Zhaozhou suffered from a pheromone disorder, lost his dignity as an Alph...
45.7K 2.2K 96
The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make pre...