[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 20

180 2 0
By LadyKaleidoscope

The old man knew at a glance that Jian Xun had little experience in matters between men and women, let alone love affairs.

I don't know which family's good son or daughter had seduced my soul. All my heart and eyes were focused on that one person.

Jian Xun reacted for a few seconds after hearing this, and his face suddenly turned red.

How could he not hear what the old man meant? He doesn't have any symptoms, but there are lingering poisons, and he gets angry whenever he sees someone. It's clearly the love in his heart that's causing the trouble.

It is human nature to find it difficult to control oneself when love is strong.

Jian Xun calmed down for a while, then retracted his hand under the teasing gaze of the old man, and subconsciously turned his wrist to cover up his embarrassment.

However, this emotion came and went as quickly as it came. Jian Xun's ears had already ignored the second half of what the old man said about "Natongfang". He turned a deaf ear and his mind drifted directly to the red wedding dress and the newlyweds.

He instantly thought of Xiu Yun wearing a bright red wedding dress, sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for him to lift his hijab. Just thinking about it made Jian Xun unable to control his heartbeat.

He coughed lightly and asked the old doctor: "I've been absent from the city for a long time. What is the process for people of the right age to get married?" The old doctor put away the

medical things and said casually: "I can't do anything about it." It's about the marriage proposal, three letters and six etiquette... Your Marquis Mansion probably has some other rules, you can just talk to the Marquis about this." Jian Xun nodded

reservedly, stood up and was about to leave, his steps were eager, He strode ready to leave.

The old man secretly thought, "I'm really anxious," and stopped him slowly: "Wait a moment, Lord Marquis hasn't come to pick up the tonic for next month. You happen to be here, let's take it back to the Marquis' mansion together.

" When Jian Xun said no, he went back to the backyard of the medicine hall to get the medicine.

Upon hearing that it was a major event related to his uncle's illness, Jian Xun suppressed his anxiety and excitement and stood in the front hall waiting.

But he couldn't stop at all and kept pacing around the room, thinking about the wedding.

When the old doctor came out with the packaged medicine, Jian Xun left in a hurry.

After leaving the medicine hall, Jian Xun was blown away by the cold wind in the autumn night. Standing at the door of the medicine hall, the enthusiasm that had surged in his blood had subsided a lot.

The streets were quieter than when they arrived. Only the watchman's words, "It's dry and everything is dry, be careful about the candles" echoed in Jian Xun's ears.

He then remembered that it was already late at night. Although there was no access control to Jingxuan Hou Mansion, his uncle always went to bed early. Even if he hurried back to the Hou Mansion now, he might not be able to see his uncle. The so-called "lower employment" "It's even more impossible to talk about.

After understanding this truth, Jian Xun calmed down, then turned his feet and ran in the direction of the Hou Mansion.

Jingxuanhou Mansion is located in the west of Jiangcheng City. Its location is somewhat remote, far away from the gathering areas of other aristocratic family mansions, and it has a rather otherworldly feel.

The titles of Daqi were generally inherited for three generations. The first Marquis Jingxuan was once a general who guarded the frontier. Later, he was disbanded and returned to his fields. He received a moderate title and settled in Jiangcheng.

Marquis Jingxuan was not born into a noble family. The general who held the country back then was a general who was killed among the soldiers. Unfortunately, he was reduced to holding a small title and living a mediocre life in Jiangcheng.

Marquis Jingxuan's lineage of descendants was very thin, and they were all ordinary people. It was difficult to defend the city until the current Marquis Jingxuan was born. Jian Xun's uncle was enlightened at the age of five, could read and decipher in a year, and could compose poetry at the age of ten. At the age of thirteen, his policies shocked the literati circle in Jiangcheng.

Everyone said that things were going well for the Marquis Jingxuan's house. With such a smart prince, it was possible for the house to turn over, and it was even possible for the palace to be noticed by the Holy Emperor and move to the capital.

Prince Jingxuan came to Beijing at the age of fourteen according to the imperial decree, but he contracted a serious illness on the way to Beijing. In the end, not only was he unable to see the holy face, but he also became a sick man.

Since then, the Marquis Jingxuan Mansion has completely gone downhill. Not only is it empty, but it has also been gradually forgotten by the powerful Jiangcheng family, and it is extremely deserted during every year and festival.

Therefore, among the Jiangcheng aristocratic families, there are many people who criticize the Hou Mansion behind their backs for being a shabby settlement.

However, Marquis Jingxuan had a good temper and was hidden among the aristocratic families in Jiangcheng. He never had any public disputes with anyone.

Jian Xun walked quickly and arrived at the Hou Mansion not long after.

At the front door are two stone lions. They are ancient objects. They are older than Jian Xundu. The surface is severely cracked and worn, showing a sense of vicissitudes of life.

The red-painted gate and the hanging plaque are consistent with the stone lions. They are the accumulation of history and are very charming. It is said that they were created just after the Jingxuan Hou Mansion was completed.

Jian Xun thought for a while, but still didn't knock on the main door.

The people in the Hou Mansion are all old people who follow Marquis Jingxuan. Their average ages are Jian Xun's elders. Uncle Xu, the gatekeeper, even has white beard and hair and half of his feet are about to be buried, but he still sticks to his post.

His disturbing silence in the middle of the night was really a bit unsightly.

Jian Xun carried the medicine bag and took a few steps up the courtyard wall. He stepped on the bricks and tiles and walked along the courtyard wall to the backyard. He jumped up and landed lightly. As soon as he turned around, he met Jingxuan who was standing in the courtyard admiring the moon. Hou's eyes met.

Marquis Jingxuan: "..."

Jian Xun: "..."

The two looked at each other for a moment. Marquis Jingxuan looked at his thief-like appearance and couldn't help but burst into laughter.

Marquis Jingxuan is nearly forty years old, but perhaps because he is used to being pampered, he still looks young. His long hair is gray, but the wrinkles on his face are not obvious. Unfortunately, his eye sockets are sunken, and his eyes are not clear. Sick appearance.

Marquis Jingxuan stood alone by the stone table in the courtyard. His whole body was full of life, his face was too pale to be alive, and he seemed to be about to die at any time.

Now he smiled, finally feeling a little more lively.

Jian Xun didn't expect that his uncle would catch him while he was climbing over the wall. He stepped forward and saluted, and asked, "You're more exposed, why haven't you stopped yet?" 

"If I take a break, I won't be able to see your heroic appearance of climbing over the wall." Marquis Jingxuan raised his eyebrows cheerfully.

Jian Xun fell into silence. He had not seen his uncle for so long that he had almost forgotten his bad taste. He always felt that he was still a three or four-year-old baby in his uncle's eyes.

Jian Xun put the medicine bag on the stone table for the time being and said, "This is what Dr. Ruan asked me to bring back. How is uncle feeling these days? Can you please help me?"

"Same as usual. Uncle Ruan is interested." Marquis Jingxuan only glanced at the medicine bag on the table casually, his tone was calm, as if he didn't care about his illness at all.

Jian Xun nodded and said no more.

He had not been in the Marquis Mansion for a long time, but he always remembered that Marquis Jingxuan didn't like others to talk about his illness, so he didn't say much.

This meeting was a bit hasty. Jian Xun had kept the appointment in his heart, but as soon as he saw his uncle, his thoughts became more vivid.

The uncle and nephew stood face to face. Jian Xun was a little hesitant and didn't know where to start.

"Okay, while I'm awake today, tell me what you have to say. What's the point of looking forward and backward in front of me?" Marquis Jingxuan reluctantly cheered up and looked at Jian Xun with a kind face, waiting for him to tell him. The words came out.

Marquis Jingxuan was already an extremely smart and perceptive person, not to mention the child in front of him had an upright temperament. Jian Xun frowned, and Marquis Jingxuan knew what he was thinking.

Jian Xun scratched his head and said, "Uncle, I have a sweetheart, and I... want to marry him."

Marquis Jingxuan's eyes lit up. He didn't expect to hear such words from Jian Xun in his lifetime. He thought it was Children's eyes are filled with big things about punishing evil and promoting good, and they don't think about the love between children.

Marquis Jingxuan smiled gently and said: "Of course this is a good thing. Is that person also from Jiangcheng? How old is he? Which family is his child?"

He rarely talks so much, like all elders who care about their children's life-long affairs. , everything is so detailed, I wish Jian Xun could bring his sweetheart to him right now.

Jian Xun said sternly: "He is... from Zui Feng Tower."

Jian Xun didn't think Xiu Yun's background was something hard to talk about. He was happy with him, regardless of his background, just because of Xiu Yun, so he So blunt.

Unexpectedly, Marquis Jingxuan's expression suddenly changed when he heard this, as if the words "Zui Feng Tower" were some kind of taboo that could not be spoken.

Marquis Jingxuan had cultivated his moral character due to illness and had always been mild-tempered. This was the first time Jian Xun saw him looking so angry.

Marquis Jingxuan's face was gloomy, and even his usual gentle smile disappeared, and he asked: "Xun'er, tell me truthfully, he is the Qinghuan in Zuifeng Tower, right? You have always disliked the rich young masters in Jiangcheng. With our behavior, how can we meet such a person? Could it be that he did it on purpose..."

Jian Xun frowned and immediately retorted: "It's not that he approached me on purpose... We just met by chance."

Jian Xun blurted out these words. , after saying this, he realized that he was contradicting his elders, so he took a step back and confessed.

"Uncle, I'm just... temporarily in a hurry, but he is indeed different from an ordinary gentleman."

Marquis Jingxuan sighed, feeling deeply helpless.

He didn't know how good the Qing Guan in Zui Feng Tower was, and how sophisticated his skills were, how he could completely sink someone like Jian Xun who seemed to have nothing to do with love.

After all, with such an explanation, probably all the rebellious young masters who want to bring someone from a brothel into their home would say it.

Marquis Jingxuan just didn't expect that he would hear this from Jian Xun one day.

The two haven't seen each other for a long time. Marquis Jingxuan has been absent from Jian Xun's growth for too long. Now he doesn't even know if he is qualified to discipline this child.

His tone softened and he asked: "Do you know where Zuifeng Tower is?"

Jian Xun replied: "Goulan tile house, the place of wind and moon."

Marquis Jingxuan asked again: "How do you know about these three matchmakers and six beauties?" Isn't this just wishful thinking on your part?"

Jian Xun hesitated and said, "We are in love with each other. He said that he only wants me."

Marquis Jingxuan added, "Very good, even if he wants to stay with you, what will happen to him?" Can you get out of Zui Feng Tower?"

Marquis Jingxuan's tone was a little cold. Even if Jian Xun's words were true, there was no guarantee that the Qingguo didn't regard Jian Xun as a life-saving straw to escape from the sea of ​​suffering.

Marquis Jingxuan has seen many such things in Jiangcheng over the years.

It's just that I can't protect myself, so I have to drag someone unlucky to support me.

These words were like a bucket of cold water rushing down his head, and Jian Xun suddenly recalled all the information about Zui Feng Tower.

Since Zui Feng Tower became famous, the servants in the building have only heard of retiring, but they have never redeemed themselves.

not a single one.

Jian Xun raised his head suddenly and met his uncle's deep eyes, which were filled with emotions that Jian Xun couldn't understand.

He suddenly realized: "Uncle has known for a long time... who is behind the scenes of Zuifeng Tower..."

Marquis Jingxuan looked at him leisurely: "I don't know... I only know that many things , don't ask what you shouldn't ask, and don't interfere with what you shouldn't care about."

"You have no fame, no official title, and no title. How can you compete with Zuifeng Tower for people?" 

"I..." Jian Xun pursed his lips, said nothing for a while, and lowered his head in a low mood.

He has the property left by the Jian family, but he really doesn't have any of what his uncle mentioned.

On the way back, he had already thought about the style of the wedding dress. Xiuyun was a man, so he had to choose a men's Jifu. He had to choose the best silk and satin, embroidered with gold borders, and preferably have moiré patterns... 

However, the reality gave him a hard time. It gave him a heads-up.

It turns out that all this going around and around was just his wishful thinking.

But it would be fine if Xiu Yun rejected him, but it was an external force that wanted to separate the two. How could he be willing to do so.

How could he be willing to do so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
45.7K 2.2K 96
The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make pre...
78.6K 3.4K 70
Author : 曳萝 Jiang Juan dressed as a vicious villain in a novel. The villain bullied the male protagonist, and the ending was quite miserable. Afte...