[BL] After Transmigrating as...

由 LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 16

177 3 1
由 LadyKaleidoscope

Jian Xun learned that Xiu Yun was going out yesterday, so he came here early today. Following Xiu Yun, watching the white figure shuttle among the crowd, he always had a feeling that the other person would disappear from his eyes at any time. feeling of uneasiness.

He kept looking at Xiu Yun, seeing him walking around the market, seemingly interested in everything, but his eyes rarely stayed in one place.

Jian Xun couldn't tell what Xiu Yun liked. Everything Xiu Yun took a second look at was all good. He couldn't help it and bought all the gadgets. Unknowingly, his hands could no longer hold them.

He turned into a cloth shop and bought half a piece of white silk. Then he packed the things and sent them to Xiuyun's window, along with his still unclear thoughts.

When he discovered that Xiu Yun had no intention of disliking him, his anxious heart finally let go.

Jian Xun has been really busy lately, and he has squeezed out the time to visit Xiu Yun several times.

This is also thanks to Mr. Jian's strong body. He is spinning like a spinning top without showing any signs of fatigue.

Jian Xun only stayed on the roof of the private room for a short time today. He had a mission when he went to the city this time and filed a small part of the account books of the garrison camp in the county governor's house.

The Jiangcheng garrison began to distribute the last quarter's rations. Because there were official account books accumulated for three months, even the six or seven barracks master books combined would be difficult to sort out in a short time.

Jian Xun put away the wooden hairpin that had already taken shape, ran to the county governor's house to deliver the account books, and then rode back to the garrison camp.

The atmosphere in the garrison camp was much livelier than before. Probably because they were about to receive their food and salary, the sound of military training in the martial arts field was much louder than usual.

When Jian Xun returned to his residence, Fu Jing was sitting at the stone table in the yard, thinking out of boredom.

Fu Jing had two thin account books in front of him. He was doing calculations based on the records on them, but he knew without looking carefully that there was absolutely nothing wrong with these two account books.

Seeing Jian Xun come back, Fu Jing greeted him absentmindedly: "It's slower than I thought. Did you run into any trouble?"

Jian Xun paused slightly, shook his guilty conscience, shook his head and said, "No. How are the account books? Are there any problems?"

Fu Jing said, "The things we have been given are becoming more and more perfunctory. I expected this group of people to make mistakes while busy, but I didn't expect them to be accurate? They are all veterans. Obviously this is not the first time they have done the fake account books." 

Jian Xun and Fu Jing are both "connected households" in the garrison camp. Only by receiving the care of Mr. Fu, the governor of Jiangcheng County, can you get the position of military camp chief.

Fu Jing himself has no intention of holding an official position, and Jian Xun is obsessed with punishing evil and promoting good, and has no obsession with becoming an official. The two of them agreed to join the Jiangcheng garrison camp under Master Fu's secret arrangement in order to investigate the account books that record food and salary.

A few years ago, Lord Fu, the governor of Jiangcheng County, discovered something unusual about the account books reported by the garrison camp. Although it looked watertight on the surface, the amount of money actually distributed did not match up at all.

Even the pensions that should be paid to wounded soldiers and the families of fallen soldiers have not been seen at all.

Everyone in Jiangcheng knew that Master Fu loved the people like his own children, so some people really placed their hopes on this parent official in Jiangcheng.

At the beginning of this year, a group of family members of wounded soldiers brought this complaint to the county governor.

Although Master Fu knew there was something fishy about it, in Daqi, the commander of a city was not only the county guard but also the garrison general. Both civil and military forces restrained each other. The county guards had the advantage of being able to communicate with the court and complain, while the garrison generals held the city's troops in their hands, each with its own focus.

Mr. Fu really had no one he could use, so he had no choice but to take his two nephews, who had not yet reached their prime, into the dragon's pond and the tiger's den.

But after finally getting to the day when food and wages were distributed, the two of them were unable to find any clues about the garrison camp.

The upper echelons of the garrison camp colluded with each other. The original barracks chief bookkeeper was afraid of the two of them. Knowing their relationship with the county guard, how could he easily hand over important account books to the two of them.

Therefore, the two of them had no way to get access to the core account books, so they could only go to the county magistrate's house with fake accounts that looked bright and had no problems at all.

Jian Xun sat down opposite Fu Jing, groaned, and said, "Besides us, there are four chief secretaries in the garrison camp. We will arrest them one by one for interrogation, and they will always find out something."

Fu Jing raised his hand and made a stop gesture, asking him to give up the dangerous thoughts in his mind, and analyzed the current situation for him: "Not to mention how to torture the chief secretary and then put him back safely, let's just say that these are the generals whose lives depend on them. If you don't tell them, you won't kill them, but once you tell them, there will be no chance."

Fu Jing sighed and said, "They are all human beings, how can they be at your mercy?"

Jian Xun punched He hit the table, frowned, and asked, "Then let this opportunity go?"

"That's the only way. I originally wanted to start with the coach who had some wealth, but it's a pity that he resigned and left." Fu Jing Very helpless, I didn't expect such a change.

The barracks chiefs at the front knew that the two of them had bad intentions when they came to the garrison camp and would not get too close to them, but the garrison instructors and the stubborn guys never thought of this.

Fu Jing had been going around among these coaches for a long time, and had already chosen the man named Sun as his breakthrough point.

The other party has a rich family, and is determined to look down on the grift of the defenders. He does not care about the position of the coach, so he is the most suitable candidate.

As long as there is evidence and a false account book, a memorial can be made to the court, and it is not difficult to replace the garrison generals.

"Resign?" Jian Xun was a little confused. He seemed to have never heard of this.

"I resigned and left very quickly. I said I wanted to return to my hometown to observe filial piety." Fu Jing replied.

Jian Xun crossed his arms and realized something was wrong: "He left in such a hurry, could it be that he was guilty of being a thief?"

Fu Jing glanced at him and said, "It was because of a guilty conscience, but it has nothing to do with the account books. He was hiding in the military camp residence. He found a sweetheart, and the word spread among the coaches. This time he ran away with his sweetheart overnight."

If the coach hadn't left his post without permission, which is a serious crime of deserting, Fu Jingdu felt that Sun would have taken him with him. People ran away.

Jian Xun was stunned when he heard this. He didn't expect that there would be such twists and turns.

But he resolutely resigned and returned home for the sake of his beloved. This coach is also an infatuated person who can afford to let go.

After all, a place like the barracks is a mixed bag, and if you stay there for a long time, you might cause trouble.

He nodded and said, "That's right."

Fu Jing said, "...?"

He looked at his friend suspiciously, feeling that something was not right about him ever since he had a sweetheart.

Jian Xun looked at the account books on the table and asked, "Are these the only tasks assigned to us?"

There were actually a lot of things waiting for the two of them to do, but Jian Xun had an impatient temper. After finishing the work, Fu Jing didn't even have time to get started.

Fu Jing was noncommittal and said: "Yes, but there is nothing abnormal about these account books. It seems that we can only find another opportunity."

Fu Jing discovered something fishy in Jian Xun's question. He hesitated and asked with shock: "Is it possible that you Are you going out tonight?"

Even though he and Jian Xun have been friends for so many years, Fu Jing is always shocked by the other person's endless energy.

If he remembered correctly, Jian Xun had been coming and going in a hurry these days. He could sleep for at most two hours a day, but he could still be energetic like this.

It was really the envy of a weak scholar like Fu Jing. He couldn't help but mutter: "I don't know if the people in your room will be able to bear it in the future."

Fu Jingshen felt that his thoughts were not very clean, and the muttering seemed to be coming from his mouth. He took a sip of water, but Jian Xun couldn't hear it clearly even with his weak ears.

"Then I'll leave everything to you in the camp." Jian Xun stood up from his seat and was about to turn around and leave, but he didn't know what he thought of and stopped again.

He hesitantly took out the half-finished hairpin in his arms and showed the unlikeable thing to Fu Jing: "How does this hairpin compare with the ones on ordinary stalls?" Fu Jing looked at the piece in his hand

. The wood was shocked: "You wouldn't give this tattered stick to your sweetheart, would you?! Are you waiting to see him worship with someone else next year?" 

Jian Xun was speechless for a moment, but he didn't expect the progress of his craftsmanship. After several days of training, he was still so unsightly.

He stared down at what Fu Jing called "tattered" in his hand, feeling deeply depressed.

Wait a minute, with something of this level, he was indeed a little embarrassed to see Xiu Yun.

*

Little did Xiu Yun know that Jian Xun had been hit by Fu Jing again, so he delayed going to see him.

If he had known that a friend like Fu Jing was causing trouble, he would have asked the people from the guard camp to take Fu Jing to experience what it was like to be exiled for three hundred miles.

After all, Xiu Yun didn't care what kind of hairpin Jian Xun gave him. Even if it was a random peach branch broken off on the street, Xiu Yun could praise Jian Xun.

Xiu Yun was not so anxious to see the other party at first, but he collected the bag of scattered items and seemed to see Jian Xun following him step by step from these items.

So I wanted to see this person standing next to me more and more.

He had never felt that time was so long that it was difficult to pass.

This feeling will be even stronger when it's lunch time, because Shen San's obsession with his appetite is far beyond Xiu Yun's imagination.

But this time there was something different. It was Shen Qi who was well dressed and walked in with a dinner plate.

She put the lunch on the table and said, "Your Highness, is it time for lunch?"

Xiu Yun squinted his eyes and noticed the clue: "Where is Shen San? Why isn't he here today?"

Shen Qi looked confused, explained: "The commander said that he had something important to discuss with Mr. Guan. He went to the post house early today. Maybe the matter has not been settled. At this time, he is still talking to Mr. Guan in the private room on the second floor." Important matter

?

These two words made Xiu Yun's heart move.

Why didn't he remember that he assigned Shen San a mission or allowed him to secretly collude with the governor?

Xiu Yun chuckled lightly, his eyes were cold, his gaze fell heavily on Shen Qi, and asked: "Is there anything that requires him to go in person?"

Shen Qi shuddered, while showing courtesy to His Highness and keeping secrets for the commander. time, I chose the former.

She suddenly looked serious and said, "My subordinates heard something."

Xiu Yun raised his eyebrows and was very satisfied with her knowledge and said, "Tell it truthfully."

Shen Qi coughed twice and began to play the role of two. He gave Xiu Yun a vivid demonstration of how Commander Shen secretly colluded with Mr. Guan and worked in collusion.

'Shen San' said: "If there is no external help, how can the two get back together? It is a great achievement to accomplish this!"

'Guan Maoshi' said hesitantly: "It is of course good to be able to help His Highness. But what benefit does it bring to my housekeeper to help others rise to power?" "

Think about it, if His Highness remembers your kindness, just remembering that you are the housekeeper's children, there will naturally be opportunities in the future." 

"Then... does Guan Mou want to know how to do it?"

...

"...! Commander Shen is fooling Guan. You must not do the following things -" 

"A gentleman's promise, Sir Guan, it's better not to struggle!"

Shen Qi said abruptly. This person staged a big show, which made Xiu Yun feel that if this person were to be placed in modern times, he would have to be a leading figure in the troupe.

However, Shen Qi obviously only listened to one corner, and he kept swallowing the words during some discussions in the middle of the discussion and was unclear.

I don't know if I really didn't hear it, or if I was trying to save some face for Commander Shen.

This scene was exciting and a little funny. Xiu Yun was silent for a moment, then changed the topic and said: "...have you also learned this onomatopoeia skill?"

How could he remember finding it for him in the guard camp? When he was acting as a substitute, Shen Wu said that this was his special skill, but he didn't expect that there was a second person in the guard camp who could do onomatopoeia.

Shen Qi immediately stood up straight, bowed slightly, and smiled shyly: "It doesn't matter if you have many skills, it's all taken care of by everyone."

Xiu Yun nodded, and he could roughly infer Shen San from the information given by Shen Qi. What are they plotting? It's good that Shen San has this intention, but he is afraid that this person will do bad things with good intentions.

Xiu Yun always had an ominous premonition in his heart. Until nightfall, he stood at the table painting, still a little uneasy.

He always writes casually, but he can't hold back his talent. Even a few random strokes are full of charm.

At this time, the familiar person on the rice paper was still Xiu Yun's imagination, his Xiao Lang holding a bag of small gifts. The character only had a pair of eyes drawn, and Xiu Yun began to hesitate when he started writing.

He couldn't seem to imagine what the man's mood would be like when holding these gifts.

At this time, I have to be careful when I write, for fear that I will ruin the painting with a few random strokes.

Ning Xiuyun has learned many things in the past, and ink painting is just one of them. To a certain extent, he is the same as Shen Qi. He has learned a lot of things but is not very good at it. He has dabbled in all kinds of strange fields, but none of them is proficient.

The fine wolf hair is soaked in ink, but it hangs in the air for a long time without being able to write.

Xiu Yun sighed and put down the pen, feeling a little regretful.

If possible, he would like to see that person, right now, on this moonlit night separated by a wall.

Just at this moment, Shen San's belated footsteps came from outside the door. They were messy and rapid. After a few breaths, someone knocked on the door.

"Master, have you rest?" Shen San asked softly while standing outside the door.

From this sentence alone, Xiu Yun could guess that his Xiao Lang was here today.

But the things arranged by Shen San seemed to have begun.

Xiuyun's eyelids jumped, he raised his forehead and said reluctantly: "Not yet."

The door was immediately pushed open, but the first person to walk in was Guan Maoshi, who was covered in cold sweat.

Master Guan kept wiping his sweat at this moment, with the four characters "uneasy" written all over his face.

Shen San stood behind him, smiling but not smiling. It seemed that Guan Maoshi was completely coerced by this person.

Guan Maoshi walked in the door tremblingly, keeping his eyes on his feet, and said: "I... I have given you enough time, you should hurry up... and obey me." 

After one sentence , Guan Maoshi's old face suddenly turned pale, and he looked like he was ready to die.

Shen San almost slapped his thigh from behind. How could you make a threat so weakly?

Xiu Yun's temples began to hurt when he looked at the ridiculous scene in front of him.

What's the fuss about?

However, what was even more troublesome was what was coming. As soon as Guan Maoshi said these words, Xiuyun clearly heard the sound of tiles falling.

Then he suddenly remembered that there was another person on the roof at this time.

A man with great martial arts skills and an excellent ear, who sounds like he is about to be overturned by jealousy.

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

78.9K 3.4K 70
Author : 曳萝 Jiang Juan dressed as a vicious villain in a novel. The villain bullied the male protagonist, and the ending was quite miserable. Afte...
921K 21.9K 35
Multiple different Soulmate scenarios with the Haikyuu cast. Requests are accepted. The only thing I own is my original characters and the plot~ Als...
72.8K 3.1K 54
Title: 废太子重生后怀了刺客的崽 Author: 林不欢 Status: Ongoing Description: Ye Yungui only found out that he was the cannon fodder prince in a certain book after hi...
27.6K 954 61
Title(s): 混进来了条真人鱼 Author: Hikari (日千引) Status: 59 Chapters + 1 Extra Summary: Yu Juan, as a real-life fish, hides among the mermaid actors in the aq...