[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 15

188 3 1
By LadyKaleidoscope

Xiu Yun realized firsthand how scary a rigid man can be when he is serious.

He had obviously made a decision, but he cared so much about the form. The other party didn't seem to understand at all. The wooden hairpin was not the point, and it was not important to Xiuyun. What was important was just the person.

But it was also his fault. He was the one who brought up the matter of the hairpin first. Although he was just looking for an excuse to see the other person again, the man took it seriously.

If everything continues like this in the future, Xiuyun will really have to think about the way he speaks.

Xiu Yun carried a bunch of small objects by the window eaves into the room and placed them on the table.

Fortunately, the man carefully wrapped it in silk and satin, otherwise Xiuyun wouldn't even be able to hold these bits and pieces with his hands.

Shen San followed from behind and saw Xiu Yun placing a pile of sundries on the table like a treasure.

Xiu Yun took out a wooden tit from it and gently turned the feathers on its tail. After letting go, the two wings of the tit The wings flap.

The workmanship of this wooden model is quite exquisite. It can be seen that this craftsman has some skills, which will even shock Xiuyun, a well-informed modern person.

Xiu Yun's eyebrows were slightly curved, thoughtful.

This look made Shen San next to him speechless.

Shen San felt that the "Prince's concubine" was really good at it. She could win the heart of His Highness with just these gadgets.

Seeing that Xiu Yun seemed to be in a good mood, Shen San asked tentatively: "Master, do you want lunch?"

Xiu Yun glanced at him doubtfully and refused, "No need."

The two of them went out for an hour at most this time. Not long after breakfast, Xiu Yun still had no desire to eat.

The frequency with which Shen San asked whether meals were served recently was like feeding him like a pig.

Xiu Yun cursed in his heart, hoping that Commander Shen would find something to do as soon as possible instead of trying to feed him over and over again.

It's not that he didn't want to give Commander Shen face and was deliberately trying to seduce him. He couldn't bear it. He really couldn't bear it.

Xiu Yun groaned and said casually: "Since you have nothing to do, go and ask the governor for me. When will you go out next?"

Shen San knew that this meant expelling him. His expression was slightly depressed and solemn out of the room.

Shen Qi was still standing at the door in her maid's clothes, ready to accompany him at any time. Before Shen San came out, she was holding a sesame seed cake and secretly stuffing it into her mouth from time to time.

It was really hard for her. She still maintained her slim curves with this way of eating. Even walking around the building for several days, she often dealt with shameless admirers.

When Shen Qi saw him, she immediately acted like a mouse meeting a cat. She guiltily hid the sesame seed cake behind her back, pretending as if nothing happened.

Shen San: "..."

Do you know what it means to cover up the truth and hide the truth? That's it.

However, as long as Shen Qi would not leave his post without permission, Commander Shen would generally not care about such trivial matters and would just do his duty. However, he still reminded: "You must not let the young master see this appearance." 

Don't let His Highness the Crown Prince thought that the guard camp was just a bunch of drunkards.

Shen Qi whimpered and choked on a piece of cake. She was unable to make a sound for a while, so she simply nodded to Shen San.

Shen Qi didn't want to neglect her duties like this, but she was really depressed.

His Highness the Crown Prince was determined not to have any personal attendants for the time being. Shen Qi was so idle that she could even count the number of floors on the third floor of Zui Feng Building.

Shen San frowned. When he saw Shen Qi, he suddenly remembered that it was Shen Qi who brought Guan Maoshi to see His Highness the Crown Prince a few days ago.

He asked: "Xiao Qi, where is Mr. Guan staying now?"

Shen Qi swallowed a mouthful of cake with difficulty and replied in a slightly weird voice: "At the post house in Dongcheng, there are people from local dignitaries who are keeping an eye on Mr. Guan nearby. It's very popular right now."

Shen San nodded and said, "I have something to discuss with Mr. Guan. Go back as soon as you go. You can stay here first. Don't go in unless His Highness summons you."

Shen Qi's martial arts was already above average in the guard camp and could not deal with Mr. Xiao, but ordinary assassins and thieves were no match for her. Shen San would be back soon if he was ready to go burn a stick of incense.

Shen Qi was curious: "What are you going to do?"

Shen San said: "Ask the governor to do a little favor." 

Shen San said those teasing words to His Highness the Crown Prince. He was originally making fun of the awkwardness between His Highness the Crown Prince and Mr. Xiao, but in recent times, As the days passed, Shen San felt more and more that His Highness the Prince's disordered diet was due to Young Master Xiao's influence.

Although His Highness the Crown Prince didn't say anything, every time Young Master Xiao stayed on the roof, His Highness would always eat a few more mouthfuls of food, as if he was just a side dish.

Although this increase was minimal, Shen San seemed to see a small hope of making His Highness the Crown Prince healthier.

Shen San firmly believed in this, and in order for His Highness the Crown Prince to eat regularly, live a long life, and dominate the world, Shen San felt that it was urgent to break the ice between the two as soon as possible.

As for the way to break the situation, he already had plans in his mind, but he just needed Guan Maoshi's help.

Although this method is a bit underhanded, as a minister of His Royal Highness, Lord Guan will not ignore this matter, right?

Shen Qi watched the commander with a strange expression leave quickly. Having seen a lot of secrets, she couldn't help but feel a chill. She always felt that the leader was going to be in trouble.

But Shen Qi also knew how to choose between his boss and a governor who didn't have a close relationship.

Out of mutual loyalty to His Highness the Crown Prince, Shen Qi silently lit incense sticks for Lord Guan in his heart.

*

And the initiator of everything, "Master Xiao" - Jian Xun was sitting on the roof, and he could hear clearly the voices in Xiuyun's room.

The location of Xiuyun Yajian is not facing the street. He has been here every day recently and has never been discovered by passers-by.

He could hear Xiu Yun playing with the gadgets in the room, picking them up and putting them down again, seemingly playing with them with great interest.

Jian Xun listened nervously for a while, but found no sign of disgust from Xiu Yun, and then he breathed a sigh of relief.

Then he took out a piece of rosewood, took out a dagger in his hand, and began to chop. A half-cylinder piece of wood gradually took the shape of a hairpin in his hand.

He had also made weapons such as spears with a martial arts master before. He thought he could get started quickly, but he didn't expect that polishing the handle of a spear and carving a wooden hairpin were completely different things.

However, the more anxious you are, the easier it is to make mistakes, so this wooden hairpin has not been finished after so many days.

Of course, this is also because Jian Xun is quite busy today. The Jiangcheng garrison is preparing to distribute the monthly payment for the previous quarter. As the chief clerk of the barracks, Jian Xun can come out and sit secretly on the roof of Xiuyun for a while, which is a break from his busy schedule.

Today I am even more daring, daring to stay on the roof in broad daylight. After all, he was not free tonight and could no longer accompany Xiu Yun to paint at night, so he had to make up for it now.

Jian Xun picked up the wooden hairpin and looked around. Like the dozens before, he felt dissatisfied.

The delay in carving the wooden hairpin was like Jian Xun's delay in getting ready to see Xiu Yun.

The beginning between them seemed like a joke from God, casual and understated, but in every moment of the process thereafter, Jian Xun would show all his sincerity.

Without the most sincere sincerity, how could Jian Xun be willing to meet Xiu Yun.

——Meet his sweetheart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4K 2.3K 61
As a Beta, Ning An's goal in life was to work hard, make money and get rich. However, his own dear father changed his aspiration and made him become...
110K 2.7K 81
Title: 替身不想再玩了 Author: 管红衣 Status: Completed Description: Gu Jingyuan has both good looks and good looks. He is a beautiful man and the star of Wenqu...
78.8K 3.4K 70
Author : 曳萝 Jiang Juan dressed as a vicious villain in a novel. The villain bullied the male protagonist, and the ending was quite miserable. Afte...
461K 18.2K 67
Dressed as The President's Cannon Fodder Spouse 穿成总裁的炮灰配偶 Author 天星桃 Status 67 Chapters Description Lin Du has traveled through time and became a vic...