[BL] After Transmigrating as...

By LadyKaleidoscope

After Transmigrating as a Cannon Fodder Crown Prince 穿成炮灰太子之后 Author: 一捧秋凉 Status: 92 Chapters + 8 Extras (... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6
Extra 7
Extra 8

Chapter 1

1.9K 22 1
By LadyKaleidoscope

Full Summary

Ning Xiuyun, twenty years of life by the rules for the glory of the Ning family exhaustion, it is not easy to be seriously ill life soon. The results of the operating room dream a big dream, but there is another day to open your eyes.

"A Thousand Years of Hegemony" is a typical male-dominated text. The story begins with the death of the crown prince, Ning Yuan. It ends with the male protagonist, Jian Xun, ascending to the throne and becoming the emperor, recounting the history of a generation of emperors and kings.

Ning Xiuyun wore into this book and became the cannon fodder crown prince in the book, destined to live for no more than eight months.

In other words, as long as he got through these eight months, Ning Xiuyun would return to the West again as he wished.

Ning Xiuyun is at ease, waiting for death from time to time to test the bottom line of the plot. Digging a book did not mention the secret as the spice of life, but also picked a man to spend the night with the eyes.

Ning Xiuyun was addicted to flirting and couldn't help himself until he and his lover told each other their feelings one day.

Lover: "I was originally surnamed Jian, first name, Xun."

Ning Xiuyun:?

Wait, what was the name of the person who would kill him in the future?

It seems like his surname is also Jian.

Lost in contemplation.

*

The most deviant thing Jian Xun has ever done is to have a lifelong affair with a young man from Zui Feng Tower.

When they parted, he gave him a carrier pigeon, and the two of them flew pigeons to pass messages, and their relationship grew stronger. Until the day when he made military exploits, the carrier pigeon flapped its wings and flew into the prince's tent next door.

Jian Xun:?

The humble boy who fell in love with him and agreed to stay together became a noble prince.

Shaking pupil.

1v1 sc HE

Highlights:

1. Empty history dynasty. The author fabricates the whole text. Please do not take it seriously!

2. Pure sweet without abuse. Extreme control does not enter!

3. The flow of feelings, the plot is slow, low-level power plot, the plot for the feelings of service

_______________________________________

Chapter 1

The dark night in Jiangcheng was like a monster that gnawed bones and destroyed gold, slowly showing its fangs amidst the noisy voices of people. Lanterns were half hung, vendors stood side by side along the street, and the crowd was chaotic. The boatman rowed, the flower lamps floated down the river, and several Kongming lanterns slowly rose up in the sky, gradually getting away from the hustle and bustle.

This is the eve of the Shangyuan Festival. Everyone has his or her own way of doing things, including noble families and peddlers. However, a small number of people often have no idea of ​​celebrating. The only joy is that the idle people who are overly entertained can get more money out of their hands, so that they can survive in the most prosperous city in Daqi.

In front of the Zuihua Building, a woman in red clothes with slightly revealing clothes sent the guests who had been staying the night before out the door. She said nonsense like "Uncle, come here often in the future", but in her heart she wished that this bitch would never come again. She occupies a position and refuses to give any extra money. How can she have time to serve such a poor guy.

The woman spat hard and let out a shuddering breath. She gathered her clothes and prepared to go back and continue the second half to see if she could still get a rich owner.

Suddenly a ball of fireworks exploded in the sky, and the dreamy scene blurred the eyes of the few people at the door.

"That's Zuifeng Tower over there, right?"

"It's really nice. I heard that the girls and young masters there are well taken care of and their prices are ridiculously high."

"Oh, if I had been sold there, I would have been lucky. ."

Ha. That kind of place eats people without spitting out their bones, what's there to envy?

The woman in red listened to the gossip in her ears and kept mocking in her heart, but she was also dazzled by the charming fireworks.

Zuihualou. Zui Feng Tower.

Just one word and one street apart, here is the flowery streets and willow alleys full of customs, and over there is a decent and arty place, no wonder it makes people envious.

Zui Feng Tower stands on the main street of Jiangcheng. It is a three-story building that stands gloriously. It is said that the owner of Zuifeng Restaurant settled here twenty years ago. He originally came here from outside the city to make a living, but for some reason the original small restaurant was favored by the nobles of Jiangcheng. Now it is the first floor of Jiangcheng and has a great reputation. It spread throughout the Great Qi Dynasty.

Anyone who maintains some status must go to the restaurant and sit down when they arrive in Jiangcheng. It seems that this is the only way to show off something.

It was the time of the Yuan Dynasty, and the Zuifeng Tower was filled with guests. The well-dressed qin girl was hidden behind the screen, and the melodious sound of the silk and bamboo orchestra covered up the low voices of conversation.

"I heard that Mr. Yun was sent to Xuanqing Temple to pray for blessings?"

"How did you get this news? Mr. Yun is such a wonderful person. How can the boss of Zui Feng Tower be willing to let him suffer in such a place? "

Brother Chen is really powerful. I think Young Master Yun will also admire you when he sees you."

Young Master Yun of Zui Feng Tower is the top leader of Zui Feng Tower. Although he is a man, in the Daqi Dynasty where masculinity prevails, countless people are here. Spend a lot of money here just to hear him play the qin once.

Sure enough, someone immediately shouted to the boss: "It's Shangyuan today, why don't you see Mr. Yun come out and play a song?"

Someone started, and there were echoes around him.

The boss of Zui Feng Tower was an ordinary-looking middle-aged man. He bowed and apologized: "Everyone, Mr. Yun is not feeling well. It is inconvenient to see guests today. Please forgive me."

As soon as these words came out, there was a burst of laughter and curses. Asking him Is Mr. Yun tired of serving people last night? The boss just smiled and said nothing, as if this could hide the filth under this glorious building.

Although the guests below were a little dissatisfied, no one dared to cause trouble in Zui Feng Tower. The person behind this had a strong background. Who would risk their life for a pure servant.

Private room on the third floor.

A red candle was lit in front of the bed, and a young man in white was lazily leaning on the bedside, reading the book in his hand. Her long hair was bundled loosely, and a few loose hair stuck to her face. Under the candlelight, her beautiful face was cast with a layer of warm light. Her dark eyes and slightly raised eyebrows added a bit of charm. Take a closer look. There is something exotic underneath that is hard to detect.

There were some gaps in the window, letting in some cold wind. The servant came closer and said, "Master, everything is done."

"Yes." Master Yun, who seemed to be coveted without knowing it, responded.

"Young Master, it's better not to go downstairs these days. You're tired from traveling and traveling, so you should rest more." The servant advised with concern.

Xiu Yun chuckled, finally willing to look away from the book, and said to him: "Shen San, are you afraid that I will be tired, or are you afraid that I will hear the dirty words of the people downstairs?" There was a smile between his eyebrows, as if he didn't care about those things.

Shen San was stunned and said respectfully: "They are all nonsense, don't dirty your ears, young master."

"This Zuifeng Tower is a gold-selling cave that people in the world long for. Who doesn't want to come here and have a seat? For the sake of the wine, for a good reputation, and for beauty..." Xiu Yun narrowed his eyes while looking at the flickering candlelight.

Although Jiangcheng is adjacent to the southern border, it is a place where merchants transit, the farmland is rich, and aristocratic families are entrenched. The tax revenue paid to the court every year can be said to be astronomical, but in fact it is probably not as good as the monthly silver turnover of Zuifeng Tower.

"The officials are honest and the people are harmonious. It is indeed a good place." Xiu Yun sighed softly.

The words were long and lingering, with some unfinished meaning.

Shen San knelt down and bowed his head, not daring to say a word.

The thing on the skin was torn, and what place Jiangcheng was was clearly visible in front of us. This man-eating monster was just swaggering through Daqi in human skin.

"Okay. Go back and rest. Don't come here unless I ask you." Xiu Yun turned his attention back to the book again, not intending to talk to Shen San anymore.

Shen San seemed to be hesitant, but finally stood up and bowed far away before leaving. He closed the door tightly when leaving, covering up all the noise that was revealed for a moment.

Xiu Yun didn't feel sleepy. He put down his book, stood up, walked to the table and sat down.

Light the oil lamp, take out a piece of rice paper, grind it and pick up the pen. In just a few strokes, he sketches a vague portrait on the fine rice paper, with sword eyebrows and starry eyes. Just a little bit of it, and the memory of yesterday immediately pops out, the blade of a knife. The feeling against his neck made his scalp tingle.

The wolf hair hovered over the paper, and an ink stain immediately appeared. Xiu Yun folded the rice paper, and the little scenery he had glimpsed in the darkness immediately disappeared before his eyes.

Xiu Yun held his cheek with one hand, lightly clasped the table with his knuckles twice, stared at the closed rice paper, and murmured: "You are a foolhardy little fool..." There was a slight smile in that low voice like a lover whispering.

Suddenly, shouts were heard from downstairs. There seemed to be the sound of officers and soldiers yelling at pedestrians on the street. The sound of chaotic footsteps became louder and louder.

"Search for me!"

"Don't miss any suspicious places nearby!"

"This thief injured Mr. Jiang, and he can't be found. I'm asking you for it!"

- Mr. Jiang?

Xiu Yun's eyebrows moved and he remembered. There are many forces in Jiangcheng, and the Jiang family is one of them. The merits of the ancestors for three generations have protected their descendants. The old marquis retreated bravely, and came to Jiangcheng after withdrawing from the previous heirloom. He is a rare outsider in the city.

However, being able to come from behind from an aristocratic family in Jiangcheng shows that this old marquis is no ordinary person.

The Jiang family has always had a good reputation in Jiangcheng. To be able to do something like assassinate the Jiang family in Shangyuan...

but for a heavy reward, there must be a brave man. Xiu Yun narrowed his eyes, or should I say, a reckless man?

Suddenly, the candlelight in his sight trembled. Before Xiu Yun had time to move, a short knife was placed in front of his neck, and a cold palm silently covered his mouth. The cold air on the man's body followed the movement of his body. It got closer and penetrated into his collar, causing a shiver.

Lifting the blade upward, Xiu Yun immediately understood and stood up.

The man behind him was slightly taller than him by half a head. The shadow under the candlelight was reflected on the wall, and the two of them retreated into the room little by little.

When his life was at stake, Xiu Yun was not nervous at all. His lowered gaze stayed for a moment on the red pattern carved on the dagger.

The man who broke in in the middle of the night was very good at martial arts. His footsteps made no sound. The only footsteps in the room were Xiu Yun. He concentrated carefully and noticed that the man behind him was breathing slightly heavy and messy.

There was a sound of footsteps outside the door, and their movements stopped at the same time.

Outside the private room, Shen San stopped Jiang Chenghe, who was taking the lead, at the door: "Master Jiang, stay."

"What do you mean?" Jiang Chenghe asked with a frown.

He knew that the boss of Zui Feng Tower hated it most when someone roughly checked his territory, so he came personally with his servants this time, and also delivered a message to the boss. Even a mere servant in front of him dared to stop him. ?

Shen San smiled and bowed, and replied: "I guess you know something about the governor's affairs. This person is the governor's savior. Please make it convenient for you." Of course he knew about this -

Mr. Yun is here On the way to Xuanqingguan, he rescued the newly appointed governor Guan Maoshi. Guan Maoshi had already spent thousands of dollars to redeem Mr. Yun's life. But because I haven't found a good place to stay, I will keep him in Zui Feng Tower for the time being.

The cause of this incident was also because the waiter offended someone and was sent to Xuanqingguan. He said he saved someone halfway and looked like a weakling. I'm afraid he didn't save someone in bed, right?

Jiang Chenghe smiled contemptuously: "Master Guan is such a powerful official."

Shen San's expression remained unchanged: "Master Jiang, Master Guan naturally wanted to make friends with everyone in Jiangcheng before he asked himself to be the governor. Everyone has something to say. We are both... at peace with each other."

Shen San's meaningful eyes made Jiang Chenghe feel a little wary. It was really not his way of life to be at odds with the governor, but he couldn't swallow this breath. He gritted his teeth, and the words seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth: "Of course I want to become a close friend with Lord Guan."

He cursed in his heart: Guan Maoshi, that old man, looks honest and upright on the surface, but in fact It's not just greedy and lustful, but it's really ignorant to pick up trash that others don't want!

"Let's go."

The footsteps outside the door gradually faded away, and the "guest" inside finally put down the dagger and sheathed it, making no sound.

After a while, the man's hoarse voice sounded in Xiu Yun's ears: "Don't make any sound." Seeing Xiu Yun nod, the man let go of his hand.

Xiu Yun turned around, and the gleaming tip of the knife stood straight in front of him. He smiled helplessly, and put his slender white fingers in front of his lips in a silent gesture, which meant: Shhh, don't talk.

The man holding the knife opposite was wearing a black night suit, with his hair tied into a neat high ponytail. The few strands of hair left in front of his forehead were wet with cold sweat, and the lower half of his face was covered by a black mask. Only the handsome eyebrows and eyes were left. If anyone looked at Xiu Yun's random painting, they would find that the eyebrows and eyes of the person in the painting were exactly the same as this person.

Xiu Yun felt that this scene was very similar to last night. At that time, the other party was also like this, holding a long knife against his throat. He was extremely fierce, but he was merciful and spared Xiu Yun's life.

But looking at the man's appearance, it was obvious that he had forgotten all about that little thing.

The man put away the knife and took two steps back slightly. However, he accidentally hit the edge of the bed and fell backwards, followed by a muffled sound.

Xiu Yun's eyes flickered, something was indeed wrong with this person, maybe there was a conspiracy?

"Master?" Shen San's anxious voice came from outside the door.

The man opposite him forced himself to sit up from the bed. There were some bloodshot eyes in his eyes, and he looked at Xiu Yun with sharp eyes.

"It's okay. Let's go and rest."

"Yes."

When the room became quiet again, Xiu Yun slowly walked forward, faced the man's murderous gaze, and sat down by the bed.

He stared at the left side of the man's face for a while, then raised his hand and took off the man's mask.

"You...!" The man's eyes widened in surprise, his healthy wheat-colored skin turned an unnatural red, and his handsome facial features made people lose their focus for a moment.

"I guess you are today's assassin." Xiu Yun stretched out his hand and pushed him onto the large carved bed. He also straddled the man, one hand on the side of his neck, and the other hand stroking his hot cheek.

"Can you still escape with your appearance?"

"You don't want me? That's fine. There are a lot of clean men in this building. Do you prefer clean ones?"

"Or... you don't like men? "

Xiu Yun propped himself up above the man, watching helplessly as the struggling and angry expression in the man's eyes grew stronger and stronger.

After looking at each other for a few breaths, Xiu Yun sighed and straightened up, with a helpless expression: "Since you don't have any intention, just fend for yourself here."

Xiu Yun turned over and tried to leave, but was suddenly grabbed by the wrist.

That hand was like a soldering iron, and the hot temperature began to penetrate Xiu Yun's body through a layer of clothing. He turned his back to the man on the bed and raised his eyebrows happily.

The next second, Xiu Yun was violently pulled back into the bed curtain, and the man who made the move said with gritted teeth: "Don't go. I'm sorry."

Xiu Yun chuckled: "Don't regret it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 685 65
Title: 給校草當假男友的日子 Author: 羲和清零 Status: Completed Description: At the age of fifteen, Ling Ke found out that he was gay and fell in love with a handso...
249K 16.2K 143
The Divine woman Draupadi was born as the eternal consort of Panadavas. But we always fail to treasure things which we get easily. Same happened with...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

214K 10.9K 80
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consist a main character, male lead...