wir werden sehen || könig x r...

By vxlzaa

book one of a simple romantic fanfic of könig and the reader :) More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
crack chapter~thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter fourty
chapter fourty one
chapter fourty two
chapter fourty three
chapter fourty four
chapter fourty five
chapter fourty six
chapter fourty seven
chapter fourty eight
chapter fourty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
chapter sixty seven
chapter sixty eight

chapter fifty nine

897 23 40
By vxlzaa

                                     ♈︎

soap wheezed and let a grunt out in pain as his back hit the ground. he rolled on his side crawling into a ball. "aww fuck! how are you that strong woman?"

"maybe don't ask to spar her when she's angry." simon teased him, walking up to him and lifting him up off the ground. "again."

"why does she have to keep putting me on the ground? why not you?" soap complained, placing his hand on his back.

"because you're lighter!" simon snapped.

"i'm not that light!"

"you think she can lift 228 pounds off of the ground?" simon glared at soap before walking back to his spot. "i said again (y/n)!"

i sighed and waited for soap to prepare himself before i would even ram into him again.

"ready?" i asked, looking at him with alertness.

"ready as ever." he huffed.

i sprinted towards him, wrapping my arms around his legs and lifting him off of the ground as i moved forward and successfully tackled him down.

"fuck!" he held onto the word for a while and placed his hand on his back again, groaning in agony. "i think i ruptured my kidney!"

"wont be the first time!" simon chuckled, watching him roll on the ground. "good now you learned you can tackle a man!" he smirked.

"come on." i helped soap up off of the ground, patting his arm as he winced from the pain in his back.

"never doing this again." soap panted, groaning out in pain.

"you've done it many times before." simon shook his head, patting soaps back and walking with him towards the door. he shortly came back and eyed me as i started a set of pull ups.

"so- this means you're going to be in the weight room more often?" he asked, watching me lift myself up.

"yep-" i huffed as i lifted myself back up. "gets rid of stress." i dropped down and landed on my feet, wiping the sweat off my forehead.

"yeah i bet it does." he looked down at me and moved closer, slowly reaching his arms out to grab my hips. i moved out the way and grabbed the water bottle off of the ground, taking a sip from it.

"so when is the mission?" i looked up at him, placing my hand on my hip.

he cleared his throat and broke eye contact with me, looking to the left side of the room and back to me."in two days. we'll be heading out soon though."

"great." i huffed, grabbing the towel off the ground and throwing it over my shoulder. "i'm gonna go eat."

                                     ♈︎

i entered the kitchen and sat down at the island, pulling my phone out and scrolling through instagram. i rested my face against my hand and stopped scrolling since a peculiar video popped up. the people in the video were speaking spanish, bickering back and fourth with eachother and a man on his knees in the ground.

"hey (y/n)!" soap greeted, walking into the kitchen and standing behind me. "what's this?"

the video continued with the man then speaking into the camera and then getting a gun pointed to his head. he continued speaking until he was shot shortly after.

"holy shit!" soap grabbed my phone out of my hand and replayed the video.

"dude!" i turned to him, trying to take my phone back.

"relax i'm just trying to watch the video again!" he moved my hands away from him, watching the video closely before the gun shot went off again. "shit i have to show this to price." soap quickly stormed out of the kitchen, heading towards prices office.

"wait-" i sighed as it was too late to even get my phone back from him. i looked down at the marble island and tapped my finger against it, rubbing my face out of frustration.

"what's your problem?" simon walked in, opening the fridge and grabbing a carton of orange juice. he pulled up his mask to his nose and took a few gulps before putting it back and pulling the mask back down.

"nothing." i shook my head, pinching the bridge of my nose.

i felt him move behind me, resting his hands on my shoulders and messaging them. "you know, you don't need könig.." he purred into my ear, getting closer to it. "i'm all you need.." he whispered, moving his left hand to my neck and gently wrapping his hand around it, lifting my head up.

"i don't need you." i replied, eyeing him as he moved down to my neck from my ear.

"yeah?" he pulled down his mask and began kissing my neck slowly. "i could treat you better.. maybe even fuck you better." his grip around my neck tightened, slightly choking me as he continued on kissing and sucking on my neck.

"fuck- simon cut it out!" i grumbled, trying to keep myself together as i was slowly trying to give into his touch.

he stopped kissing, sucking his teeth out of annoyance. "tsk.." he pulled his balaclava back up and moved back to my ear, "be a good girl for me love. " he whispered. his other hand slid down from my shoulder to my breasts, squeezing and rubbing them. "i've risked almost everything for you.. he's nothing like me-" his voice started to get more stern and his touch felt a little aggressive. "you.. would be nothing.. without me." he whispered one last time into my ear before letting go of me and standing up straight.

"i don't need you." i replied.
i sat there, replaying his words in my head. simon huffed, walking out of the kitchen as his steps echoed down the hall. i came back to my senses and got out of my seat, wiping off my neck and walked out of the kitchen and towards prices office.

                                     ♈︎

i walked in his office seeing simon and gaz surrounding price and soap, watching the video over and over. price looked over to me and motioned me to come to him.

"how'd you find this video?" price looked up at me, rubbing his sideburns and mutton chops.

"i was scrolling and the video popped up." i looked over at my phone, watching price hold it and trying to get a better look of the man.

"he was at the party." he set down my phone on the desk and sighed, leaning back in his chair.

"what now?" soap looked over to price and back down at the phone.

"we leave soon, stick to the job i gave you all." he looked over to gaz and huffed.

gaz watched the video in horror, completely pale and his eyes widened. "this is bad.."

"i know, but we have to get rid of these fuckers." price lit his cigar and motioned everyone to leave.

i walked over to his desk and grabbed my
phone, shutting it off and slipping it in my pocket. everyone quickly scurried out of the office, shutting the door behind them.

"if you're wondering where könig is.. check the attic."

"what?" i turned to price, looking at him in confusion.

"i know you're asking yourself why he wasn't in here like everyone else." he held the cigar in his mouth, lighting it again as the ash began to dim.

"well i wasn't." i turned on my heel and walked towards the door and grabbing the handle.

"he can't go on the mission with us if he keeps drinking." the sound of his lighter hitting the desk slightly made me jump. "sober him up."

"why me?" i looked at price over my shoulder, glaring at him as he didn't make eye contact with me.

"because he only listens to you." he snapped then staying silent for a few seconds before motioning me to leave.

"yet he cheats.." i muttered under my breath.

"i told him to flirt with the woman for intel." prices voice gotten more stern. "she would've gotten drunk enough and leaked about her husbands 'business' with the cartel that we needed." he cleared his throat, leaning back in his chair again and huffing out of frustration. "dismissed."

                                     ♈︎

i climbed up the ladder to the attic, peaking my head in and looking around. i seen könig sitting infront of the window, looking out and watching the hills in the distance that were lightly coated with fog.

i walked up to him, taking a deep breath. "könig."

he looked over his shoulder and glared at me, turning back to the window and leaning closer to it, resting his chin on his fist.

"are you going to yell at me?" he sighed heavily, keeping his attention on the hills.

"no i'm not going to yell at you." i looked over to the empty bottles of moonshine on the ground next to him, shaking my head in disappointment and crossing my arms.

"then why are you here?" he grumbled.

"i-" i was dumbfounded, not knowing how to answer. i don't even know myself why i went up to the attic. i couldn't figure out if it was because i wanted to see him again it was just listening to price. "i'm worried about you." i picked up a few bottles and placed them down on a near by dresser that was covered in dust and cobwebs.

"me?" könig chuckled, slightly wheezing as he began to cough.

"könig look at me."

he continued looking out the window, ignoring my demand.

"fucking look at me!" i shoved him, making him lean forward and sitting straight up again.

"i can't look at you." he took a deep breath before speaking again. "i'm ashamed of myself.." his voice slightly cracked as he tried to hide his little sobs, sniffling and taking another deep breath. "fuck.." he broke down, burying his face into his hands and crying into them.

my heart slightly shattered again, but not out of anger or pity. seeing him so upset hurt me more than anything. "könig.." i got down on my knees, placing my hand on his shoulder as his back was turned to me. he tried to hold back his sobs, quietly crying and sniffling.

i moved my hand to his other shoulder, pulling him back and making him lean back into my lap. he covered his eyes with his arm, continuing to hold back his crying.

"i'm sorry." he cried out, breaking down again everytime he tried to speak. "i'm so sorry.. i fucked up."

i closed my eyes, trying to hold back a few tears myself. i grabbed his arm, moving it away and placed my hands on his cheeks, cupping them both and wiping his tears with my thumbs. he looked up at me with regret and sorrow in his eyes.

"you didn't fuck anything up." i took a deep breath, looking down at him and wiping away another tear. "i did- i fuck it up everytime."

"don't say that." he sniffled, finally controlling his emotions."

"how drunk are you?" i teased, feeling a tear roll slowly down my cheek.

"very." he sighed and looked up at the ceiling, closing his eyes. "please take me back, i never intended to hurt you."

"i know.."

                                     ♈︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

792K 19.6K 40
"All I need is one shot." ✧ Simon "Ghost" Riley was a cold, heartless killer. He was untouchable, and he made his enemies cower just by hearing his n...
7.8K 160 12
[𝐊ö𝐧𝐢𝐠 𝐱 𝐅!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] ↳As you're walking around the base you suddenly feel like someone's following you. You speed up and make a quick turn...
624K 5.9K 19
⚠️smut warning⚠️ different scenarios with another Cod favorite 😍 These are descriptive sex scenes, please don't surprised at what you'll read it's...
134K 4.1K 32
A bunch of new faces show up around the base of Task Force 141. Kortac has been assigned to 141 for a new mission, and the captains have relieved eve...