Brides Of Raghuvanshi

By Lekhawrites

Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of... More

Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter -25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue

Chapter - 13

22.2K 849 83
By Lekhawrites

After a month everything was going more than fine well the couples grew closer let me tell you improvement in their relationship one by one

Jeet and Juli
Their relationship now improved a lot jeet know his feelings for Juli but never told her on the other hand Juli was falling more and more for him as he changed little bit and that's what she liked the most... They are now like normal arranged married couples....

Riyansh and Rishika
On the starting days after the last event they have been akward with each other for a week then not able to live like this rishika confronted him let me show you what happened that day....

Everybody were now in their room after having dinner just when riyansh came he was about to go to bed...

Rishika - actually I wanna talk to you...

Riyansh - go ahead

Rishika - listen I hate beating around the bush so I will tell you clearly I can't live like this..

Riyansh - I didn't get it...

Rishika - I mean seriously dude I am fed up with this behaviour of yours what do you think we are in a movie or some story ...and I can't endure this behaviour of a person whom I am living with ....

Riyansh - so what can we do you know very well that I never wanted this marriage to happen...

Rishika - I know and that's the same case with your brothers too but they didn't have their relationship like us ... They accepted it....

Riyansh - I can't be like them...and would never be...

Rishika - so you think we can end this...

Riyansh - no we can't...

Rishika -  I am  asking you very clearly do you love someone so tell me only yes or no ...

Riyansh - no

Rishika - so I am saying that I know we can't be like husband and wife but we can be friends or at least be civil instead of being akward all the time...

Riyansh - ok maybe we can...

Rishika signed

Riyansh - what happened now..

Rishika - now I feel relaxed ...

Then they went to sleep

Riyansh's thought
She is right somewhere we can't be like this maybe we can just be civil....but I would never accept her as my wife...

Rishika's thought
Finally now maybe we can also start something well something is better than nothing and I have faith in my self that someday we can be together....

Well that's how things started between them and now they are like casual with each other....

Shivam and Sakshi

Well these two currently have sweet and sour relationship... They would bicker alot but yeah sakshi is currently sooo in lovee with shivam and maybe shivam is too but didn't realized till yet....

Currently it's night all the members after having a wonderful dinner and family time went to their respective rooms...

J & J

Juli was watching her serial and jeet was doing his work...

Juli - that witch she is a witch and her daughter is a bitch...

Jeet who was listening to her wife cursing...

Jeet - what happened...

Juli - arey look na at first this women tried to ruin there relationship and now her daughter is trying to do the same...

Jeet - what are you talking about...

Juli - look na in this show..

Jeet - you mean serial

Juli - yeah

Jeet - leave it and sleep ...

Juli - you are still working so I won't till you work I will watch the serial..

Jeet - no need I am also coming...

Then they both slept..

Let's see what our youngest couple is doing...

Sakshi was doing her night routine in front of mirror when shivam comes inside...

Shivam - you can't even sleep without makeup...

Sakshi - I am not doing makeup it's my night routine...

Shivam - what happens by it

Sakshi - well it keeps my skin glowing and healthy...

Shivam - really

Sakshi - yeah wanna use

Shivam - no my skin is already healthy...

Sakshi - yeah yeah already healthy...

After that they both also slept...

Let's see what our next couple is doing...

Rishika is on the couch reading a book with full concentration...

That's when riyansh enters...

Riyansh - hey bookworm...

Rishika - I am not a book worm

Riyansh - ooo really

Rishika - yes really
Said while rolling her eyes...

She got up and started making the bed

Rishika - help me..

Riyansh - you're doing it perfectly so i shouldn't disturb ....

Rishika - you're such a lazy person...
She murmurs

After doing the bed she sat on it...
Well now they sleep on one bed but have a border of pillows...

Riyansh - hey today I will sleep on that side you slept their yesterday...

One more problem both prefer the same side...

Rishika ignored him and laid down...

Rishika - turn off the light...

Riyansh - you do it you're near the switch...

Rishika - the don't I can sleep with lights on...
She said and slept

Riyansh's thought
Am I getting deja vu I feel like it happened before...

He then turned off the light and also laid down...

Rishika - good night sleep tight

Riyansh - good night my foot

Rishika - hey I said good night to you and you're replying back to your foot ... That's not fair...

Riyansh - just sleep and remember tomorrow I will sleep there ...

Rishika - we will see that...

The next morning

Well today is Sunday and as per the new rules of family no work on Sunday . .. I mean no office only for some important work.....

So everyone is sleeping peaceful in the house

Let's peak in our couples room

Juli and jeet both are heavy sleepers so they both are in their Dreamland while cuddling with each other....

We shouldn't disturb them let's see what our next couple is doing...

Sakshi and shivam both are sleeping...
But sakshi's sleep get disturbed she opens her eyes and saw shivam sleeping she then saw that she is in his arms she just smiled looking at him... But as soon she realize that he is about to open his eyes she quickly close hers well when shivam open his eyes he saw her... And also see their position but he just hugged her more closely and slept.... Sakshi's heart was going crazy now...
She also slept after that....

Riyansh sleep got disturbed by the sunlight he opened his eyes and looked around but he can't find rishika anywhere so after getting fresh he went down stairs but their was pin drop silence he checked everywhere but he can't find her when he was coming back to room to get his phone he heard a voice

He followed the voice soon it got louder in front of a room well this is one of the room's door now he can hear the voice clearly...

My life's been magic seems fantastic I used time have a whole in the wall with the mattress funny when you want it suddenly you have it...

He opened the door quietly and saw rishika sitting on the floor with colors all around and in front of her there's a canvas on which she painting... She isn't using paint brush she is using her hands... She is wearing a oversize t shirt with a short her hairs are tied up in a messy bun colors all over her hands and little bit on her face too...

She has her airpods in her ears and singing the song while painting.....

Something like this ignore extra things

While she was painting with full concentration...

Riyansh's pov....

Seeing her painting is it that much easy like she is just throwing colors on the canvas...

He noticed rishika took of her airpods...

Rishika - soo are you just gonna stand there...

Riyansh - noo but what are you doing here...

Rishika - ohh I am baking a cake...

Riyansh - seriously..

Rishika - what seriously bhagwaan ki daya se ankh toh hai tumhare pass toh dekh nahi sakte kya...

Riyansh - dekh rha hoon but suddenly painting....

Rishika - don't know but just when I woke up I feel like painting something...

Riyansh - what are you making...

Rishika - just wait and watch...

Riyansh - hey when this room became like this....

Rishika - urmm I gave makeover to itt I can't spend my whole day in your cave...

Riyansh - are you calling my room cave...

Rishika - yes it's just black Black Black..and I want my own comfort place as you like your room I love mine...

Riyansh - do you play guitar too

Rishika - nopes that belongs to sakshi actually I gave makeover to this room and they both also shifted their few things here... We spend alot of time here together just like we used too...

Riyansh - ooo

While rishika was completing it Riyansh was observing her... She was just looking heavenly while doing it.....
After half an hour
Rishika - done!!!

Riyansh - you're nice painter too

Rishika - thnx

Her painting.....

After that she got freshed....

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Family members were on dining table having there breakfast and some chit chat....
When suddenly vikram spoke....

Vikram - everyone I wanna say something...

Indrajeet - what is it??

Vikram - dad they have been married since months...

Gayatri - hmm

Vikram - but still we haven't introduced them in front of public...

Gayatri - yes you're right...

Vikram - so mom I was just thinking about arranging a party or something...

Indrajeet - sure just give invitations and do itt I also want the world to know that this generation of raghuvanshi family got amazing daughter in laws ....

Gayatri - so when should we arrange it...

The couples were in there thoughts...

Kalyani - this week on the anniversary of our company maybe we can do this too...

Vikram - yeah great idea...

Indrajeet - make sure everything would be perfect boys...

Jeet - of course dadu ....

The girls didn't said anything on this topic...

Soon it was evening

Everyone was in there room...
The girls were together in that room ( the room that I mentioned earlier in

When they heard a loud voice...

"Where is everyone "

Juli - who shouted...

Sakshi - and why..

Rishika - we shall go down stairs to check...

They came down stairs and saw all the people except the brothers as they went somewhere down stairs...

And one more person Vishakha

Vishakha - where were you all ... I just came and didn't find anybody here...

Gayatri - everyone was in there rooms...

Vishakha - I can't even see any servant here nobody was at the door ...

Rishika Wishpered to sakshi and juli
Why the hell is she here now

Vishakha felt their presence and turned around

Vishakha - arey dekho maharaniyo ko fursat mil gayi...

Juli - aap kya bol rahi hai bua ji...

Vishakha - sach hi toh bol rahi hu ghar me koii aya hai aur ye log aaram farma rahi hai...

Rishika - bua ji sahi kaha hum aaram farma rahe the kyunki aap bina kisi khabar ke aa gye na bin bulaye mehmaan ki tarah...

Vishakha - kya matlab hai tumhara

Rishika - arey bua ji mera matlab hai ki agar aap hume bta ke aate toh hum aapke swagat ke liye khade rehti phoolon ki mala aarti ki thali kr sath...

Vishakha and everyone got here sarcasm...

Vishakha - where are the servant...

Kalyani - they aren't here today

Vishakha - why it never happened before...

Gayatri - wo bhi bahut kaam karte hai to kabhi kabhi unhe bhi chutti deni chahiye  humne yeh phle nahi socha per humare bahuo ne yeh sab kiya hai...

Vishakha - hmm hmm

Rishika - but bua ji aapne yeh shock.. I mean surprise achanak kaise diya...

Vishakha - mai rakhi ke liye aayi hu

Sakshi - per bua ji rakhi toh do hafte baad hain...

Vishakha - toh kya ...

Sakshi - nahi hume bahut acha lga ki aap aaye ho..

Indrajeet - jao tum bhi jao vishakha jake rest kro...

Soon everyone left....

Rishika - iss ghar bas isiki kami thi...

Sakshi - tujhe wo achi kyu nahi lagti...

Rishika - kyun tujhe lagti hai

Sakshi - abhi tak toh nahi

Rishika - future ki guarantee mai leti hu ki aaegi bhi nahi...

Juli -  mai bhi dekha tab party me kaise hume tane pe tane maar rahi thi...

Rishika - chodd na ...

Juli - dekhte aage kya karti hain...

Rishika - hmm

Sakshi - guys mai toh party ke liye excited hu..

Juli - abhi kya topic chal rha tha aur madam bol kya rahi hai...

Rishika - yeh topic better hai vaise...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope you all liked it...

Do share your opinions....

And thank you soo much for supporting guys.......

And your comments means alot ....

Guys in this story the girls are portrayed like they are in real lives...😀😀😀
And about boys they are from different nation called imagination 😅😅😅

Bye!!!!thanks for reading ☺☺☺

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676K 52.5K 53
πˆππƒπˆπ€π 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 In a world where love can be both a breathtaking beauty and a destructive force, the Raghuvanshi brothers find themselves enta...
480K 25.6K 50
A cycle of falling in love, marrying, and falling out again leads to love. Because love is the endgame. __________ The Chauhan's are one of the most...
479K 30.5K 35
The Kapoors are strong. Stronger than ever now with the next generation but what would happen when all powerful families collide? Big names, bigger a...
229K 9.6K 25
# 1 in Wattpad ( 30-10-2023 ) ........ This Story revolves around the three heirs of Rathore's The Royal Mafias Abhimanyu Singh Rathore - The elder...