Believer ( Taekook )

By Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
END

EPILOGUE

2.9K 119 59
By Queenkin

" I want you guys to get married in front of me.... I will be peaceful after my death only knowing you both are together.... I want to see your happiness before I die " Mr Jeon said looking at his son and lover hopefully...and smiled looking at his soon to be son-in-law blushing but his smile flattered looking at his son's blank face....

Taehyung who was blushing listening to his father-in-law's wish got tensed when his eyes caught the sight of his lover being blanked face thinking many bad what if's were making him insecure....' what if it's too fast'...' what if he isn't ready for such a big responsibility yet'.......' what if he doesn't want to marry me yet '......' Maybe he didn't forgive me yet'

He was thinking all of it when his eyes moistened a bit as he looked at his father-in-law who was also looking at Jungkook's blank face thinking he said something wrong ... Taehyung gulped the lump in his throat as he said trying to stable his voice " It's okay if you don't want to have-" he was startled as he was cut off abruptly when Jungkook just got up and stormed out of the room....

He gulped and looked at Mr Jeon who was looking at the the closed door with lost look....but looked towards him and started..." Taehyung please don't be upset by his reaction... something might be bothering him" Mr Jeon's eyes showed pity towards him as he hesitantly and forcefully smiled...

" it's fine appa... I am n-not upset... I'll take my leave now " Taehyung said as he tried to hide his tears and ran out without giving the old man a chance to speak who sighed sadly at his fading figure....

Taehyung went inside his room as he looked outside trying to control his emotions and thinking positive things..." Maybe he was just too shocked... I promise him that I'll trust him..so I will not jump on the conclusion without talking to him" he said to himself as he nodded and went to find Jungkook...

He was roaming here and there but wasn't able to find Jungkook...he asked a guard who immediately bowed at him knowing how much important he is to thier King...and told him that Jungkook has went out of the kingdom with Jin and Jimin....he felt a bit bad but let ot slide and went inside...

It was already evening when he was standing at the window of his room where he can view the garden...his eyes fall on his Hobi hyung and his boyfriend Eunwoo....he remembered how shocked they were when they found out Eunwoo was one of the phoenix...who then explained how he was from the blood line of his family being phoenix but they can only shift when thier protector is in danger or needs them....the other phoenix was his mom he told that also...and Hoseok was now more impressed by him..and somehow after getting a lot of courage he proposed him who accepted as well..

And now looking at them being lovey dovey he can't help but miss Jungkook more and more.....he got out of his thought when he saw two new person joining the couple as he ran down to them...." Jin hyung..chim where is kookie ?" He asked them being breathless who looked at him with confused look....." Oh he might return late... didn't you knew...he said he had told you about his meeting today" Jin asked as Taehyung felt hurt....

" yes h..hyung he di-did I am st-stupid I forgot" Taehyung said chuckling forcefully as he went inside... showing he wasn't hurt only to burst in tears as he stepped in his room... Jungkook hasn't told him anything but he knows the other is ignoring him...but the question is why.....

Taehyung stayed awake the whole night waiting for just a glimpse of Jungkook's only to get dejected as his tears again and again flowed the whole night....

Next morning he woke up with a heavy headache...as a result of him crying...he got freshen up as soon as possible and went down in hopes to see Jungkook only to get disappointed... everyone was present at the table except his lover..." Hyung did Jungkook not returned yet?" Be asked looking at them who looked eachother and gulped as he looked at them with confusion ams suspicion...

" no Tae....he had an emergency work so he won't be coming today as well... You come and have breakfast!" Jin said as he served the other but Taehyung just looked down " no hyung I am not hungry.... when my carriage will arrive please tell me I'll be in my room till then" he said smiling forcefully as he went back to his room..

While the other sighed in relief....

Taehyung went to his room and again his eyes welled up..." Today is the last day of my stay...and you are ignoring me kook....fine I'll also not talk to you" he said as he wiped his tears harshly with a pout and laid down on the bed...

It was afternoon when he got up again...and sigh sadly as he was sure he won't be able to meet Jungkook now....a servant Knocked on his door telling his carriage arrived as he again sighed with teary eyes and went to get ready.....after thirty minutes he was in his carriage heading towards his Kingdom....

He was so lost in his thoughts that he didn't notice the carriage changing his path and going somewhere else....he was now thinking negative but was pulled out of his thoughts when the rider said him they reached....

He got out of the carriage and saw his surroundings as he frowned..." This is not my stop... where the hell I am?" He said as he got angry at his rider and looked back to find no one.... " where is he gone?" He asked to himself as he looked here and there but didn't find anyone....he again looked ahead at the jungle in front of him as he sighed.... " here goes nothing.." he mumbled to himself as he went forward....

After a minute of walking he gasped in surprise looking at the flower path ahead of him....as he found out a note hanging from the branch...he stepped forward and took it ..." Follow the path..it will lead you to my heart" he scrunched his nose at the cheesy line but the blush on his face for another thing.....

He decided to follow it as he reached a dark place as he gulped again and called out " hey is anyone there?" No reply made him more tensed " I swear if I find someone joking with me I'll kill that person?" He said and the person behind him gulped at his scary tone....

Taehyung was getting frustrated he was again about to yell but flinched badly and screamed when he felt someone back hugging him....as he protested to get out of the grip only to hear a whisper from behind...

" shhh.. darling it's me..your kookie..calm down!" Jungkook said as Taehyung calmed down a bit as Jungkook sighed but only to panic as Taehyung got free and turned around but it was dark that he wasn't able to see the Jungkook's face but he still grabbed his collar and shook....

" what the hell are you doing here huh....and what is all this stunts you are pulling off!" Taehyung yelled not seeing anything cause of dark " oh..this..ammm this is for yesterday.. I wanted to apologize for my behaviour -" Jungkook was saying as he was cut off by Taehyung again...

" you don't need to do all these Stunts and surprises to make up....of you didn't wanted to marry me you could've told me....but you choose to ignore me!! Why?! Didn't we decided we will discuss every disagreement within us!" He started with a whisper and ended with a yell as he was still gripping Jungkook's collar...

" love! Darling! It's not like th-".." then what it is like huh! You know how scared I was? How much I cried?!..no you can ne-" this time Taehyung was cut off by a loud whistle of Jungkook...as the place where he was standing became extremely bright that he closed his eyes tightly...

He felt Jungkook grabbing his arms and turning him taking him in a back hug...as he slowly adjusted to light before opening his eyes... only to get them widened when he saw the whole decorations there with a message written which made him gasp...."waiting for your answer day and night" he got confused and turned around to ask Jungkook the meaning of the message...

But gasped loudly as his eyes teared up looking at his lover who was kneeling on one knee with a velvet box in his hands.. giving the most brightest bunny smile... making him coo a little....But got out of his daze when he cleared his throat...

" Well Taehyung..the love of my life...my little sugar plum..my baby.....it been over a year the day when the both of us met unexpectedly when you were in distress and needed help....that was the day when we first met and I got lost on your beauty... but then we become friends and i fall in love with your nature and sassiness...even though you didn't love me back then but I still loved you strongly and I promise to do the same in our future too......but for that future you need to be with me...so I am asking you to be mine for this life time.....will you marry me!?"

Jungkook asked as his eyes filled with tears as well as Taehyung's who was gasping at the situation... before gasping and running towards Jungkook...as he hugged him so tightly as the other fall back with the impact as he sobbed while hiding in Jungkook's neck who smiled with tears in his eyes...

" you didn't gave my answer?" Jungkook said still caressing his back who was sniffing in his neck while pouting... but Taehyung didn't said anything and gave his hand in Jungkook's who smiled widely before making him wear the ring...they kept hugging but after a while they broke it as Taehyung was good but still didn't say anything....

" love why are you not saying anything? Didn't you like the surprise?" Jungkook asked pouting as Taehyung glared at him making him gulp..." surprise huh! Surprise! You for your this surprise how much I cried? How I was thinking you didn't wanted to marry me and was insecure? But first how worried I was because if your disappearance?" Taehyung said as he hit Jungkook with his fist who didn't stopped him until his last question...

" oh but I was at your kingdom..to take permission from your dad...and fixing our marriage date!" Jungkook said innocently as Taehyung looked at him dumfounded as he shouted..." youuuu-" but was cut off by a peck...
As they continued there lovey dovey moments

________________________

It was one week after that when the whole of the kingdom was decorated like a bride... with people being really happy for the marriage of thier favourite King and prince..... both the Kings of two kingdom were extremely happy as Thier kids are finally getting one...

But the two grooms were panicking in thier own rooms..as they were nervous as hell...

" hyung am I looking fine...just like how a queen should be?" Taehyung asked looking at his hyungs who sighed being done with him...." ofcourse Taehyung you are looking gorgeous but.....IF YOU ASKED ME THAT ONE MORE TIME..I AM GOING TO BEAT YOU WITH MY PINK FRYING PAN!" it was Jin who couldn't take the torture anymore while Jimin was giggling as thier condition while Taehyung was looking at him with doe eyes blinking slowly...

"Hyung I need to pee!" Jungkook said looking at his hyungs with doe eyes who sighed loudly at him " Jungkook only a minute before you went to restroom..and now wearing this all of things you want to go thier?" Namjoon asked pointing at his long cape.. the heavy crown and all jewels he was wearing....

" hyungs let's take this off and when I will be back.. I'll wear them again!" He said thoughtfully amd nodded while yoongi was getting red ready to burst.. but Hoseok signalled him to calm down and let him handle who yanked his hand pointing towards the lost boy...

" kookie...if you want we can do that...but then you will get late...and then the priest will be annoyed and will go without marrying you...and then what if Taehyung become sad..you don't want him sad now do you?" Hoseok asked faking his low expression making Eunwoo pat his back looking at the sad expression of Jungkook's..

" no!" Jungkook said in low voice as Yoongi sighed in relief " right! Then lets go!" He said expecting a nod of approval " yes hyung but I will be fast and we can go early.. I want to pee!" Jungkook said smiling brightly at his idea as Hoseok's bright smile faltered and Yoongi screamed " Ahhhhhh..!"

After a while lot of bickering from both parties they were finally standing at the altar.. Jungkook was shaking in nervousness looking at his hyungs with pleading eyes who looked here and there whistling completely ignoring him making him pout...

While he was looking at the entrance.. and standing in front of the gate Taehyung was giving everyone puppy eyes to give him sometime to gather his composure....but after fifteen minutes he was the same as Mr Kim just took his hand and was walking towards the entrance...

Both of thier breaths hitched looking at eachother...the all nervousness they were feeling vanished in thin air..when they saw the other waiting for looking hella handsome and pretty there eyes welled up with tears as thier hardships and beautiful moments flashed in front of thier eyes...

They got out of thier mesmerized state when King Kim offered Taehyung's hand to Jungkook who immediately took it " take care of my everything!" King Kim said looking at Jungkook eyes who immediately nodded " with my life!" He said as King Kim smiled at him while Taehyung blushed looking down...

They stood Infront of the priest looking at eachother with soft smiles and teary eyes " you are looking divine my love" Jungkook said as Taehyung blushed but didn't break the eye contact " well you yourself are looking like a masterpiece... a handsome, majestic masterpiece " Taehyung said and giggled when Jungkook's face got red....

While his all hyungs smiled amd the priest took thier permission to start the ritual.... and asked them to take thier vows...

" Kim Taehyung..you are the love of my life and I promise to make it stay that way for the whole life... I vow to be by your side in every aspect of life.. I vow to respect you as my better half.. I vow to give you all the love you deserve day and night....and I vow to love you a little more then yesterday and a little less than tomorrow " Jungkook completed his simple but sincere vows as everyone aweed at the love They have while Taehyung was shedding tears....

" Jeon Jungkook...my universe... since the time you fall in love with me you have always been my comfort...you always helped me to not destroy myself even when you were getting devastated...but now that I am equally in love with you I vow to give my all to our this new relationship.... I vow to return you the comfort you have always provided me.... I vow to be with you through thick and thin...and I vow to love you to the moon and back " Taehyung said with honesty as Jungkook also cried at the words..

" AT THE PRESENCE OF THE GOD ALMIGHTY I ASK YOU JEON JUNGKOOK THE KING OF FIRE KINGDOM DO YOU ACCEPT KIM TAEHYUNG THE PRINCE OF THE ICE KINGDOM AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND?"

" I DO!" Jungkook said smiling brightly at Taehyung with thousands of stars in his galaxy eyes that were oozing live...

"DO YOU KIM TAEHYUNG THE PRINCE OF ICE KINGDOM ACCEPT JEON JUNGKOOK THE KING OF FIRE KINGDOM AS YOUR LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBAND "

" I DO!" Taehyung said with a wide boxy smile that made Jungkook smile his bunny smile while wiping his tears ..

"EXCHANGE THE RINGS AS THE TOKEN OF YOUR LOVE!" priest declared as they made eachother wear the rings with a bright smile on thier faces..

" HEREBY I ANNOUNCE YOU AS LAWFULLY WEDDED HUSBANDS ...YOU MAY KI-" the priest didn't had to say more as what he was about to told was already happening while all the people cheered....when they parted away people were waiting for them to congratulate them and when they were about to walk down king Kim stopped them making them confused....

" As everyone is aware that today my son Taehyung would be crowned as the queen so I also want to give my emperor crown to my son in law amd your King Jungkook...as in my opinion he is the only right person for this big responsibility....do you have any objections or do you trust me enough to accept my decision " King Kim announced proudly with a bright smile...while Jungkook was dumfounded....

" dad what are you saying... you are the best person for this position...why me I am not good..." Jungkook said whispering while King Kim smiled at him " do you not trust me that I would never take amy wrong decisions?" He asked looking at him who panicked and look at Taehyung who was smiling at him that means he knew it... " but dad will they accept me?" He asked with a low insecure voice and King Kim shook his head and stepped forward..." do you have any objections?" He asked..

As people started cheering in approval " ofcourse we accept his majesty as the ruler of all seven kingdoms by our heart"

" he is the best choice as King Kim said!"

" all hails to emperor Jungkook!"

As soon as people started hailing Jungkook's eyes welled up with tears as he looked at his father in law who gave him look ' told you so' and then his father who was looking really proud of him..he looked at his lover who nodded at him and he nodded back with a determination...

" I really am overwhelmed by the trust you guys have in me..and I vow to keep it as strong as it is now by working for prosperity and success of the whole kingdoms " he said as he bowed towards the crowd...who all hailed for him again....

King Kim signalled priest who came forward again... and made him do a blood oath as he stepped forward and and King Kim wore him the crown as he felt a knew power surging through...he looked at his people with determination before stepping forward.

"Let this day be known as the first step along the road to glory for the seven Empire. Not just for humanity, but for all who would join their cause to mine and lend their strength. Order from chaos, and law from lawlessness."

He stated with sincerity as everyone looked at him in awe... then the priest ask Taehyung to step forward as well and crowned him as the empress of the seven kingdoms.....

________________

Day's past by but Jungkook was able to cope up with all the responsibilities he had towards his people and kingdom with his hyungs and husband by his side....

Jin and Namjoon got married the same year as them as Seokjin was appointed as the right hand of the empress Taehyung and Namjoon was appointed as a royal consultant fue to his sexy brain which Jin loves...as they had a baby after 2 years of being married...

Yoongi and Jimin decided to wait a bit for Thier wedding which was held after month Namjin's baby was born.... Jimin being the second prince was assigned to look after the ice Kingdom along with Yoongi aa he was the one to take decisions there... Jungkook might have made him the king there but Yoongi didn't accepted and now the younger is thinking of a way to make him accept....

While Hoseok and Eunwoo are still the same as before.. they would get married in some time as they both wanted to enjoy there lifes as singles a bit more..... Hoseok was still doing his duty of protecting Taehyung while Eunwoo stayed with Jungkook.. because jis whole lifes purpose is to be with protector and protect him with everything he has that he us more then willing to do...

Taehyung and Jungkook's love is still as young as it was before...they fall in love with eachother everyday a bit more..... with every touch every eye contact thier love only grew and grew....

Just like Taehyung promised he qas with Jungkook with every thin and think... by being understanding, positive and comfort for him..

While Jungkook also fulfilled his promise of loving him a little more then yesterday and a little less than tomorrow....and it grew more when his queen gave him a little bundle of joy...his crown prince whom he love with everything he has in him...his little prince Jeon Hanuel...

People were overjoyed when they got to know the arrival of the little prince as thier heart felt happy for thier emperor who always did everything for Thier betterment...never making them feel caught, pressured or trapped....

People still thank god in thier prayers for providing them with such a wise,kind , respectful , responsible and lovable King.....his story was told to little children as how a rogue became the emperor of the nation....

He was the protector send to protect and rule and complete the prophecy which was told hundred years ago....

_____________________________________

That's it guys this story is finally completed after a long time....to be honest this story is close to my heart because of it being the first ever story of mine that I wrote publicly..

And people appreciating my efforts was really heartwarming..
So thank you for reading and liking this story I really love you guys so much....

Tell me your favourite part of the story please it helps me feel happy...

Hope you enjoyed 💜💜💜💜

Can you all who liked my story would trust me and show some support to purple taekook channel on YouTube.... trust me she is my fav author and not getting enough recognition..her stories are marvelous with good messages...if you can then give her stories a try.....

Just a request..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.7K 35
Mpreg!! ''Jeon jungkook ruler of Deohwa kingdom has a habit of capturing beauty in cage entered in a life of Prince taehyung of gwanju who is known f...
26.1K 1.4K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...
202K 9.5K 28
This is a story I'm gonna rewrite about Taehyung was being bullied because of his eyes. There's nothing wrong with his eyes. They were beyond beauty...
407K 26.6K 53
Abandoned by the owner a hybrid can only live for 48 hours. During the coldest night in a century Jimin was left for certain death in a winter forest...