Human In The Nevermore. (Wedn...

Door DavidKutango

Hope this story, will make your life. More optimistic. Or something like that. Oh, and English is not my nati... Meer

Introduction
Y/N. L/N. Kid With Diffrent Perspective.
Nevermore
Wednesday Addams
Visiting jericho, And Helping Wednesdays?
The dead come back to life.
Poe Cup
Outreach Day
Rave'N
Rave'N, and the Cave.
"You Reap What You Woe"
"Familly Weekend, in a question of strength"
"Quid Pro Woe: Prelude to the disaster."
"Quid Pro Woe: First disagreements and scars."
"If You Don't Woe Me By Now"
"If You Don't Woe Me by Now: Lies, new information and doubt."
"If You Don't Woe Me By Now: Past."
"A Murder of Woes."
"A Murder of Woes: Chapter 2."
"A Murder of Woes: Aftermath, And a tearful decision."
"In search for fullfilment."
Question. (Not An Update.)
Upcoming series.

"A broken boy."

1.4K 24 195
Door DavidKutango

Two adult women were walking through the streets of Nevermore. One is a black-skinned woman named Gabrielle, the mother of Nevermore Queen Bianca Barclay herself. Next to her was a white-haired woman with an even pale complexion, her hair was done in a ponytail.

"So... How did it happen that you are alive?" Gabrielle asked sterlny. Seeing how the woman next to her changed.

"What do you mean?" She asked smiling, annoying the other woman.

"Anna!" Gabrielle howled. "Sixteen years ago, all of a sudden contact broke off with you... You were presumed dead. Do you know what effect that had on Morticia? You were like sisters, and suddenly you stopped giving signs of life only to reappear sixteen years later. You don't meet Morticia, not with your husband Chris, but with me? You know Larissa is dead!?"

Anna rolled her eyes continuing to maintain her smile, They arrived at the weathervane.

"Larissa died?"

"Yes... During the Nevermore incident... How do you feel about that, she's your birth sister after all."

They both sat down at the table. Anna's face was unreadable, while there was a gentle smile on her lips, sadness was looming in her eyes. "Just like anyone who has lost an older sister."

"Are you going to return to the world of the living? Are you going to continue hiding?" She asked with some anger, The Anna who stood before her seemed completely different from the one she remembered. "I remind you that you have a husband.

Soon they were served two cups of coffee. Anna shrugged her shoulders taking a sip of coffee, a grimace formed at the taste of the bitter drink. "Agh! I don't like coffee... And as for Chris, or Morticia, or other friends, that's in its own time."

Gabrielle leaned back in her seat, suspiciously watching Anna. "So? For what purpose are you here? And what is that stitched wound on your forehead?"

"I'm interested in a certain person in Nevermore, and this wound..." She ran her finger over the scar. A twisted smile crossed her face. "I had a certain accident. That's all you need to know."

"And why am I here? Once again, it's Morticia who's your best friend, and she'd probably help you with whatever you want."

Anna shook her head taking another sip of coffee. "She wouldn't help me, in this one for sure... But you."

Gabrielle raised an eyebrow.

"I think we can help each other... You're going to expand your cult, aren't you?"

Gabrielle perched, not knowing who the woman in front of her was because this was not the kind, friendly, and cheerful Anna she knew. "What do you propose?"

"An alliance, you help me and I help you. Since you're going to make your move here anyway, why can't I take advantage of it, right?"

Gabrielle finally smiled, that smile that hid, according to Bianca, bad intentions, and bad will. "Go ahead, I'm interested."

Anna chuckled. "That's great..." Anna twirled her teacup. "But we'll discuss it over a second cup of coffee?"

-X-

1 Week before a fight.

"Okay Y/N, this was the last session, Now go rest your mind, I wanted to knock the idea out of your head, but apparently your stubbornness exceeds my ability to show you that it's not worth going there..." Vlad declared while wiping his forehead of sweat. "

Y/N lay on the ground in pain, he knew that the Vampire was stronger than the humans, and significantly so, but finally learning that his strength was also greater than theirs he expected an even fight. "He completely destroyed me, he is faster, more durable, and with strength he also surpasses me," Y/N chuckled, collecting Vlad's astonishment.

"What is it?"

Y/N slowly rose. He was shirtless drenched in sweat, his figure more ripped with a little more muscle mass on his body. His chest was full, his six-pack easily visible because of his rather low fat percentage, His healed wound inflicted on him by the Hyde was highly visible passing vertically across his abdomen. adding to his already quite an attractive appearance. (Glazing is strong in this chapter, but I like it.), and veins swirled around his arms like a snake only confirming how hard he had been working all this time. Y/N liked the way he looked, The girls at Nevermore had been paying attention to him before, so what would they do now? Before he didn't pay much attention to them, but now as Wednesday and he were...

It still hurt a little bit to think about it, but they were over, he didn't have to limit himself anymore. He could go all out. "I should probably cut my hair, their getting really long, to an uncomfortable degree." Y/N grinned, looking at Vlad. "You didn't even try at first, and now you're all drenched in sweat... I've become stronger, haven't I?"

Vlad nodded his head. "Yes, you have become strong." With a proud smile on his face, he felt a bit like a teacher, it was quite a pleasant feeling. "You've definitely grown stronger in three weeks, are you sure you're a normie?"

"I am, It's just that it's in my blood to fight and that's it." Y/N's thoughts returned to the book he was reading. "Friedrich L/N, if he was able to compete with vampires and werewolves, then I should be able to reach that pinnacle, too."

"I understand." During those three weeks, something had definitely changed in Y/N he was sharper, more ruthless, and even downright audacious in his attitude. He had noticed this in him before, but now it had reached a level that put him on the verge of self-indulgence as if he felt like a god in a sense. "Don't think to yourself that this will change much. You're a Normie, and I'm a Vampire. Don't aim for my standard because it's too high for you." Vlad wanted to break him in a way, in a way that would get Y/N back down to earth, because, in these last weeks, he was just a completely different person than before, a person he didn't like that much, to be honest, old Y/N for him was better.

Now on his feet. "I've heard it many times before... Don't try, don't dare, there's no point, you're the normie, let yourself be protected, blah blah blah." Each time he heard these kinds of words, anger would begin to pour out of him. "What an annoying talk, When you're highborn it's easy to say something like that isn't it?"

Vlad raised his eyebrow, he didn't like how he was talking to him. "What do you mean." In a grave tone, he asked. "That I'm some kind of snob from an elevated vampire family?"

Y/N waved his hand in an attempt to defuse the situation. "Relax." Y/N leaned against the ropes. "Even if you were, I'd still like you, You're a good guy."

Vlad rolled his eyes. "I'm a good guest precisely because I'm not high-born. Those there see only the tip of their own nose."

Y/N knew two who were not like that, but he wasn't going to reveal it. "Where is Laura? I haven't seen her for a week, How is she?"

"She's just taking a break from some things."

"Oh, I see..." Y/N walked through the ropes. "Then I'll be going now. Vlad thank you from the bottom of my heart for what you did, I'm grateful to you." Smiling sincerely, he said. Vlad noticed for a moment this Y/N, whom he liked so much.

"Keep it up, three fights and you're not going back there anymore, remember? You promised Laura."

Y/N jumped down from the ring. "Of course! I couldn't lie to her, she's too cool." Y/N waved his hand while walking away to the locker room to take a shower.

"And she's three years older than you, so don't even dream what you're probably thinking, or I'll kill you."

"Don't worry she's too much like my sister, I'm not into that!" With that, he got into the locker room, pleased with himself. Looking into the mirror he saw that his hair was close to reaching the end of his neck. "I really need to cut them or become samurai... Either is good."

__________________________________________

As lukewarm drops of water hit his naked body, his thoughts returned to his last day at Nevermore. "Maybe I should leave you at the Gates mansion, and let you bleed out. Maybe I shouldn't have saved you and let you die." The words were planted deeply in his psyche, and despite his growing indifference to her person, it still hurt. No one was likely to want to hear such words no matter what mouth they came from.

"How dare you say something like that!" He didn't control it, his fist slamming into the tiled wall of the shower. "She still has an effect on me... How to get rid of it- Maybe I need to unwind in a way other than fighting, but for that, I need... Right a girl, right?" He wouldn't have thought so before, for a number of several reasons, the main one, of course, being the gothic teenage girl who was his main focus most of the time, but also the very attitude that he respects the opposite sex too much to take advantage of her in such a frivolous way... But it didn't make sense anymore, he still felt great respect, but the pull was stronger. "Not only are you saying such awful things Wednesday, but you also dare to appear in my dreams..."

-X-

The Night Before.

He knew the place well, too well. He was in Wednesday and Enid's room, in Nevermore... He was sitting on the bed, just as he had been before their fight, and Wednesday was sitting in a chair typing away on a typewriter, focused without paying any attention to his presence... "What is it? Am I asleep?" Y/N stood up walking over to the Gothic teenager, looking at the sheet of paper he saw.

"The End?"

He had already experienced it, that day was deeply imprinted in his memory. He didn't want to relive it again, that miserable day.

"Are you going to stand behind me like this, saying nothing?" She suddenly spoke up to surprise Y/N.

"This is not a dream?" Y/N walked away sitting down on the bed again, and the teenager's gaze followed him. "What happened yesterday?" Y/N asked wanting to check something.

Wednesday blinked, probably the first time Y/N had seen this. "Did you hit your head that hard? We beat Crackstone, and Tyler is Hyde. Thornhill is Laurel Gates, remember?"

Y/N looked at her muffled, was he sure it was a dream? He already had one where he knew he was dreaming... But what was happening here was somehow different. This dream didn't talk about the future or distant past events, just what had happened quite recently and he had already experienced it.

"I think I owe you an apology..." She spoke.

"Huh?" Y/N sat baffled.

Wednesday got up from her chair walked over to the door and twisted the lock. She slowly approached him. There was something strange about her behavior. Her hips were loose-moving more, like she wasn't that serious, blank-faced Wednesday. There was a slight smile on her lips a seductive one could say.

"It troubles you, doesn't it? The way I kissed Tyler."

Y/N's eyes widened, this was not how he remembered it. She had completely ignored it before, it must have been him who had to remind her of it and how it bothered him.

Standing in front of him she began to pull off her upper garment. Throwing it on the bed next to him. She now stood with a white ruffled shirt and a knee-length skirt. "Wednesday?"

She sat on his lap, embracing him around the neck, Looking him straight in the eyes she bit her lip. "I'm so sorry for this, I won't turn back the clock but I realized that you're the only one I want. I can say that I won't repeat something like that again, but words are just words." She brought her lips close to his ear. "Actions speak more, don't they?"

He was beyond help as the blood flow began to surge to his lower body. He bit his lip, is this what he thinks it is? Does she want to do this with him? Because he definitely wants to do it with her

"Enid shouldn't be around for a long time, she's with Ajax so..." Her voice worked like a magnet for him, her looks, mannerisms, speaking tone, gesticulation, and character. It all added up to her attractiveness. "I know how you looked at me during the Poe Cup, you desire me, and I desire you..." She moved her lips closer to his and whispered. "So let's do it... Take my virginity." Their mouths came together, in a ravenous kiss. Y/N caught her around the waist, and she hung her arms around his neck. They fought for dominance in this yearning kiss, their two characters clashing over who would have the upper hand. There was no passion or tenderness involved. They were driven by pure primitive desire. They were slowly losing their breath from the relentless making out, but they weren't going to stop as long as they had a puff of air in them.

Y/N picked her up to her startling surprise, and laid her on the bed. Knowing they needed to get some air they stopped. There was silence between them, they exchanged a brief glance, in their eyes only the desire of the other. "Since it's a dream anyway, I have to make the most of it." Y/N's hand slowly traveled along her stomach up to her breasts, she continued to wear a white button-up shirt. "I don't know when I'll wake up, so there's no time to play." He undid the first button, spending a brief glance at Wednesday's reaction. The latter merely bit her lip while rubbing her thighs. To Y/N she seemed so different than what she really was, but there was still that cold and murderous look in her. Wednesdya's face continued to hold a bare minimum of emotion. "I'll make that stoicism of yours go away, you'll beg for it. I will be the one in control." He wasted no time unfastening the second, and the third. Her bra appeared to his eyes, there was no surprise to see it was black.

He unfastened the last button, showing him her flat belly and her top, behind which hid her to his pleasant surprise larger-than-expected breasts. He pulled off her shirt and tossed it aside. "God, how can you be so beautiful." He unhooked her bra. In one move, he could completely get rid of this last shield protecting her roundness from his touch. He was hornier than ever. Maybe Wednesday didn't have the biggest set of breasts or ass, but that didn't matter. Lying before him was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he couldn't complain.

Y/N noticed her rubbing her thighs together and saw her hand head toward her skirt, but Y/N stopped her. To her displeasure, she was red in the face and her breathing seemed heavier. "Don't play with me, do it." There was this unusual request in her voice.

Y/N grinned at this. "Do you want me to do it?" His hand tightened on her bra, squeezing her breast. She bit her lip and nodded impulsively. She wanted it, craved it. He squeezed her other breast, the sudden touch almost making her make a sound of delight.

"You have to ask for it." At first, he was thinking of going for it quickly, but seeing her reaction he couldn't let go to tease her, even if it was just a dream. Y/N took one end of her bra, sliding it off her chest revealing to him, her assortment. They weren't big, but the fact that it was small in comparison to many didn't bother him. With her perfect waist, she was stunning nonetheless, her entire body was made with a Greek chisel. Y/N brought his mouth close to her breasts, one squeezing with his hand, the other playing with his tongue. "Beg, or I'll stop."

She didn't want him to stop, using all her strength not to show how much she wanted to. But the heat in her pit, the wetness that appeared there compelled her. "Please."

"Please what?"

"Take away my virginity, take away my first time, make me yours and yourself mine..." Her lips twitched, she was all heated, excited, and wet. "Fuck me, please!" Y/N grinned like a fool, all wide and happy.

He wanted only for her to apologize properly that day to assure him that what happened between her and Tyler was a mistake, sex wasn't the priority, and he knew that real Wednesday would never act like it. Who knows how it would be between them right now if she apologized properly?

"Good girl... If only you could said that before, we could be in this position not only in my dreams." Y/N whispered in her ear.

-X-

"This freaking alarm clock had to ring at that exact moment, even if it was a dream, even if it wasn't the real her..." He almost relieved himself at this moment, but he stopped not wanting to do it himself. Every at least slightly attractive girl is like oil added to the fire for him, and this dream didn't help at all. He didn't know how much more he could hold back, but he wasn't going to alleviate himself, he was better than that. "I'll write to Enid, Maybe there's a Nevermore girl in the area, I'm sure she knows." What he didn't already know was that there were a few students from Nevermore. Or even that Enid herself lives in San Francisco.

__________________________________________

Y/N stood on the balcony of his apartment, texting Enid.

"Hey, my all-time favorite werewolf, I have a question for you,"

"What does my favorite normie want to know?"

Y/N smiled at the gesture.

"You know, I'm currently in San Francisco, and maybe you'd know if there's anyone familiar from Nevermore here? I'm a little bored and would love to spend time with someone I know." Normally he would have written to Laura or Vlad, but Vampire told him they were leaving for a week for another city.

Not a few seconds passed and Y/N's phone started vibrating, Enid's number appeared on his screen. Y/N put the phone to his ear.

"Why didn't you tell me you were in San Francisco?! If I had known we could have done so many things together!" Her voice was full of shock and some hurt.

Y/N chuckled at her reaction. "I didn't know you lived here, If I had known I wouldn't have even asked."

Enid sighed. "Well I forgive you, but you have to make up for it!" The jubilant she-wolf returned. "When are you free?"

"Right now I'm on a break from training at the club, so all the time."

"Great! Then we must meet today! How about Golden Gate Park? We can meet there and then go to some cafe?"

Y/N was starting to get excited about a potential meeting with her, he was even looking forward to it. With a smile on his face, he replied. "Sounds great, then 4 in the afternoon?"

"Yes, I can't wait!"

"Me too, then until 4 o'clock."

"Sure, bye-bye!"

_________________________________________

"One phone call and your mood instantly improves... It would be nice if Nina had that kind of desire too. We don't talk much anymore..." Y/N sighed and then looked into the sky. "A beautiful sunny day, meeting with Enid. Everything seems good today, well almost everything... I have to dress better, and my hair is a mess," With that Y/N headed to the bathroom in preparation for his meeting with Enid.

_________________________________________

Y/N was dressed in beige colored skinny joggers and a simple black T-shirt. Not looking to dress up extensively by any means, after all, it's a meeting with a friend. But for some strange reason, he wore these clothes that slightly compressed him, making his built physique more apparent. The worst part was styling his hair, but eventually, he used a hair gum, pulling it back so that it wouldn't bother him, and he wouldn't lie if he said that he looked quite good. "Ah! Can't forget my watch."

-X-

She was dressed in a rosy short skirt and a blush pink T-shirt with a teddy bear print on it and topped it all off with a cream-colored cardigan sweater. Her hair, as always, was a beautiful golden color with streaks of pink and blue in them. Standing in her room with a smile on her face, she spun around checking how it all fit on her. "Perfect! What time is it?" She looked at her phone. "Shit, I have half an hour, gotta get going." She stopped grabbing her beret before leaving.

-X-

"I can't believe I got it right on the first try." He uttered while finding himself under the greenish gate to the park. Then he checked his watch, "Five minutes until four o'clock..." Having those five minutes Y/N he looked around. In a word, "Pretty." That's how he could describe this place. "I expected something less good honestly, including many people, too many..."

"Y/N!" he heard a familiar female voice behind him, he couldn't hold back a smile turning around to see her running towards him smiling. In short, she was phenomenal, truly gorgeous.

"Ajax is really lucky." (Ngl, if those two break up in the second season, I think Y/N should go for her, just to spice things up, and make Wednesday jealous... Just an idea.)

She jumped on him hugging him, almost knocking him to the ground. Y/N returned the hug with the same sincere reciprocity. After a few pleasant seconds, they let go of each other. Enid now could see Y/N in his full glory. She wasn't going to say it for now, but he was very handsome in her eyes. "Wow, we haven't seen each other for a few weeks, did you miss me that much?" Y/N teased her.

Enid puffed out her cheeks, and with a slight seed of pink on her face she replied. "Of course, we are friends how could I not?"

Y/N chuckled. "I missed you too, Enid..."

"So..." Enid began, taking a step toward the gate. "I guess you need to be shown around, huh? First, we'll visit the best places in the park, and then we'll go to the cafe to eat something, what do you say?"

Y/N could not refuse her. "With you, any place will be the best." Y/N walked toward the gate passing a standing Enid, who was slightly surprised by his words. "Something wrong?"

Enid shook her head, "No, come on." She grabbed his hand, "You need to be guided."

-X-

A few hours later

Since that day when he had a fight with Wednesday, he hadn't felt so good, whether fighting or training. Nothing compared to the time spent with the radiant and energetic she-wolf... Even a thought crossed his mind, it seemed so funny to him. "Maybe if we had met earlier, I wouldn't have agreed to this deal with this guy... Although I'll earn myself some money, and who knows maybe I'll get my license... Just what to choose, a motorcycle or a car?"

They walked along the street, towards the cafe that Enid knew. "How did you like it?"

"You made me the most fun I've had since the day of the argument- Never mind."

Enid looked at Y/N with understanding. "You want to talk about it, I feel Wednesday didn't tell me everything..."

Y/N shook his head. "There's no need, it's behind me."

"Really?" She said it as if she didn't want it to be true. She really wanted Y/N and Wednesday to end up together.

"Yes, don't worry."

"Okay... But if there's something that bothers you." She brushed his shoulder with hers. "Talk to me, okay? I don't want you to suffer all alone..."

He looked on in bewilderment at what came out of her mouth. They hadn't known each other long, but she was concerned about him as if they had known each other for years. "You know, you're the best, Enid. If I want to talk, I'll go to you first."

"Deal?" She smiled with hope in her eyes.

"Deal." Y/N winked at her.

They walked like that for a while more till Enid stopped in front of the door to the café. It wasn't anything special in its appearance. One door, a set of glass panes spread out along the building. Stepping inside revealed to him a similar setting to the one in Weathervane, only the colors were different, here Most were brown and gray. With brown seats and brown tables. There were quite a few people inside, from the elderly to those of their age, a few eyes wandered towards them mostly female towards Y/N and male towards Enid, but they didn't notice and went to sit right by the window overlooking the street.

Enid took the menu in her hand and handed it to Y/N. "I know what I want, I often go here for coffee and something sweet. Choose what you like I'll wait." She said putting her beret down on the table.

Y/N nodded, browsing what was available on the menu. "I don't like coffee too much, it's reasonably warm then I'll take a lemonade and..." Y/N looked toward Enid.

"What?" She asked.

"What do you like sweet to eat here?

Enid put her finger on her chin thoughtfully. "Well... They have good cakes, all of them. But mostly what I prefer is cheesecake with strawberry jelly."

"I'll take that, then."

"Then we have the same tastes I see... Then I'll go order for us, while you wait."

"I can go if you want, Enid. I will pay for all of it."

She weaved her hand. "No, no need. And I have a discount. I'm a regular customer here." She beamed a smile toward him, followed by a wink. He couldn't control the sincere smile that crept up on his face, she had this effect on people, just like sunshine in the morning when you expect it to be raining.

"Okay."

__________________________________________

Leaving the table, she could not shake the feeling that Y/N was somehow more depressed, he smiled rarely and only when he spoke to her or listened. His eyes likewise had such a cold and merciless emptiness about them. She didn't like it and wanted to find out what was the reason for such a change, even though she knew what could cause it. "Was it because of their argument? Did it affect him that much?" But in the end, she wasn't sure.

Enid quickly placed her order and started to return to the table, when suddenly her phone rang, Curious about who was calling she saw the number of a friend from Nevermore. "Divina? What's up?"

"Where are you? Remember we were supposed to meet up and go to the pool?" The Siren asked.

Her face dropped. "Oh fuck, sorry I forgot... Tell you what, come to the cafe, I'm here with Y/N then I'll ask him if he'll join, How about it?"

Enid heard her sigh. "Y/N you say? That normie handsome guy?"

"Uh, well, yes."

"Well I don't have anything against it, I'll arrive in 10 minutes."

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

__________________________________________

"Who were you talking to?" Y/N asked.

Enid sat down opposite him. "With Divina."

"With that siren, right?"

"Oh, so you associate her?"

"Mhm, she was close to Bianca, but she wasn't hostile to me."

"How about after we eat we go to the pool here nearby?"

His ears perked up at this suggestion, a mischievous smile settling on his face. "I don't mind, it's been a long time since I've been honestly... I assume Divina is coming with us?"

"It's her idea."

"I'm looking forward to it."

_________________________________________

Shortly after, their food arrived. They began to enjoy the sweet taste of cheesecake and sipped it with delicious lemonade.

"How are things between you and Ajax?"

Enid took a sip of her lemonade. "It's great, we've gotten closer.... Very much so." She excitedly replied.

Y/N nodded folding his arms over his chest. "I'm glad to hear that."

"You and Wednesday is there a chance-" She didn't finish when Divina suddenly appeared. Enid looked at her as if she had done something to her.

"What?"

"Nothing..." Enid muttered. "Sit down."

However, before she did, she approached Y/N, who stood up to greet her properly but didn't expect that she would be the one to initiate the hug. It made him pleasantly surprised, Enid was also taken aback, Divina was not so quick to make such greetings, especially with strangers. "She called him handsome... Don't tell me she likes him!"

"I guess this is the first time we've had a chance to talk, right Y/N?" Divina began.

"Well, Bianca is not too fond of me, so I try not to be close to her."

Divina giggled. "I don't understand her attitude, you're cool."

Y/N smiled at her. "Thanks, you're quite nice yourself."

She returned the smile and sat down next to Enid. Waiting for Y/N and Enid to finish eating in order to go to the pool. In between her conversations with Enid, she glanced at Y/N from time to time.

She wasn't the only one, as Y/N finally could actually see how attractive this siren was. "Wednesday's presence really outshines the other girls. Was she always this pretty?"

-X-

one hour later.

The trio of friends from Nevermore were already on the grounds of the huge pool facility. It consisted of several pools, from wading pools to Olympic-sized ones. In Y/N's life, he had never experienced anything this large, certainly not during his stay in Romania. In addition, several playing fields include beach volleyball, football, and basketball. Much of the facility was covered with grass not counting the area around the pools.

"How do you like it?" Enid asked curiously at his reaction.

"I like it very much. Everything is so big here?"

Enid hummed, "Well almost everything..." Then she turned to Divina. "Shall we go change?" The Siren nodded and headed to the changing room. "Y/N wait here, we'll be right there."

"Sure! I'm not in a hurry to go anywhere... Not when I can see two pretty girls in bathing suits." The smile wiped off his face, and Y/N drew a serious look. "At any cost, Enid must not find out about my fight in a week's time, she will worry unnecessarily... Vlad said I can die there, so if there is a possibility..."

Enid and Divina exited the changing rooms appearing to Y/N in full glory. Enid wore a heavily covering one-piece swimsuit in her typical pink color, while Divina wore a more revealing black two-piece, showing off her flat stomach. Y/N already knew that every boy would be looking at them.

The smile returned to his face. "So if there's is a possibility that I could die... Then I will make the most of the rest of the week," He thought this, reveling in the hot view of the two girls.

"Shall we go?" Enid asked, Y/N nodded getting up from the bench. "If anything, Ajax will be joining us in a little while."

"Ajax?"

"Something wrong? Don't tell me that you and Ajax are on bad terms?"

Y/N laughed it off, "Nothing like that, In fact, He's my guy, so I'm even glad he's here." Enid was overjoyed at this news, along with Divina they headed to find some comfortable place to set up their stuff. Y/N followed momentarily after them. "With Ajax around here, I won't cross certain boundaries..." His eyes traveled to Divina, who moved gracefully by moving her well-highlighted hips. "But she's a different story."

"Y/N, don't drag around, come here." Enid turned to him seeing him walking behind them.

"I'm coming." Y/N stepped to Divina's right, Seeing this a slight smile greeted her face.

__________________________________________

Ajax soon joined them, saying he came here to spend time with Enid. He was quite surprised by Y/N's presence, but as he said.

"Oh Y/N you're her too? Awesome!"

Soon after, they found a good spot next to the beach volleyball pitch. The girls spread out a large blanket on which they could easily fit 6 people, leaving them plenty of room. Enid and Divina put their things on the blanket ready to head for the water, Y/N and Ajax continued to stand fully clothed which didn't please the wolf girl.

"I don't suppose you're going to swim, in all this?" Enid asked, casting a suggestive glance in her boyfriend's direction that said pull that shirt off in a trifle!

"I didn't have time to take a pair of shorts to change into, and I'm not going to splash around in long ones," Y/N informed, feeling annoyed that he had forgotten to go up to his apartment and take things to change.

But there is a Gorgon present, who is prepared for such a contingency. "I have two pairs, I'm taking them just in case because Xavier keeps forgetting," he informed as he pulled off his T-shirt.

"Seriously! You're awesome, Ajax."

Enid and Divina looked at each other, seeing that there was nothing to worry about. "Well we'll be heading off, Me and Divina are going to the Olympic pool, we'll be waiting for you there," Enid informed, And so the two girls left off leaving the two boys alone. Y/N changed into shorts in a split second then threw off his T-shirt.

Ajax had a wow face seeing Y/N's physique. "You're ripped Y/N, not bad." Revealing the product of his hard work, but what mainly caught the eye was the large scar on his abdomen, Ajax noticed it for the first time, and the question slid on. "Where did that scar come from?"

Y/N looked at him confused for a second until he caught on to what he meant. The boy looked at his stomach with a bitter expression, memories of the Gates mansion incident rushed at him, reminding him of his humiliating defeat. "This is Tyler's work... Or rather Hyde's doing."

Ajax looked sympathetically at Y/N. "Enid told me that you saved them then, her and Wednesday.... I have to thank you for that."

Y/N brushed it off waving his hand. "I wouldn't have forgiven myself if something had happened to them..."

"That's understandable..."

"But it wouldn't happen now." Y/N suddenly uttered with confidence.

Ajax measured him with a puzzled gaze. "What do you mean?"

Y/N looked at him with a slight smirk. "I am strong."

Because he is, right? He defeated two strong opponents that even Vlad recognized. Yet was he strong enough to defeat Hyde? Werewolf? A vampire? Or another outcast... He didn't know that himself yet, but he was sure there was an option to reach for that strength. The one his former ancestor had gained.

_________________________________________

They reached the pool spotting Enid perched, only with her feet submerged, there was no sign of Divina in the area.

"Where is Divina?" Y/N asked.

Enid looked behind her seeing the two boys, saying nothing for a moment staring at Y/N in awe.

"Enid?" Y/N noticed her staring, he scarcely smirked.

Enid shook her head with a slight blush. "Ah, yes! She wanted to drown me, so I'm not even going in there."

"So she's in the pool already?" Ajax asked, sitting down next to his girlfriend. She nodded in confirmation. Y/N knelt by the pool trying to find her somewhere without success.

"How deep is this water?" He asked.

"A few feet deep..." Enid replied.

"Only?" Y/N shrugged his shoulders walking a few feet away from the pool. Enid and Ajax didn't seem to notice this, being too busy chatting with each other. Suddenly the water doused on them, caused by Y/N's jump into the water. Y/N emerged from the water to see the displeasure on Enid's face, She was wet from head to toe, the same with Ajax, but he seemed to laugh it off. "And how's the water, Enid?" Y/N smirked.

She shivered. "Cold! Too cold!"

Y/N and Ajax exchanged meaningful glances, and Enid noticed it. "We're thinking the same thing, right Ajax?"

"As if otherwise." Ajax stood up, and Enid confusedly followed him with her eyes. The man suddenly picked her up.

"Ajax! No!" And he threw her into the water. Two boys broke out laughing, and Enid was left in the pool with an upset look on her face.

"Enid you're not-" Ajax didn't manage to finish when Enid pushed him into the pool.

"Revenge!" She shouted satisfied with herself, until Divina appeared behind her pushing her over Ajax right into the water.

Y/N turned his attention to the Siren, who was all wet from the water.

"You went around the whole pool to do it?"

Divina shrugged her shoulders and jumped into the water splashing Y/N. The boy sighed. "I deserved it." Y/N waited for Divina to emerge, but dozens of seconds passed, and nothing. "She's a siren, so I don't think she drowned." But he submerged anyway, wanting to check. And he spotted her standing at the bottom of the pool waving her hand at him. "Cool." Y/N pointed his finger upwards letting her know to surface, and swam to the shore himself and sat on the edge of the pool.

"What's up?" She asked noticing Y/N in all his form. His chest-defined arms, and six-pack with a huge scar on his stomach. It was out of control when she bit her lip at the sight. "He's hot, Wednesday got lucky." She did not know that his relationship with Wednesday wasn't on the best of terms.

Y/N might have purposely positioned himself this way just so she would see him like this.

Enid and Ajax soon left the pool. "Where are you going?" Y/N asked them.

"To get something to drink," Ajax replied. "Do you want something?"

Y/N looked in Siren's direction suggestively. "Cold water." She replied with a hint of a smile.

He turned to them again. "Pepsi max, if you want, you can pay with my money."

"Are you sure?" Enid was not convinced, Y/N smiled and nodded. "Alright, let's go Ajax." And so they left.

Divina sat down next to Y/N, "How nice." She moved closer to Y/N, leaning against his shoulder. They looked straight into each other's eyes. "Perhaps you are a true gentleman, I haven't met any.."

Y/N did not move away but rather closed himself to her liking. "Do you like that kind?" He raised an eyebrow.

"A nice change from today's standards." She put her hand on his chest as if to seduce him. "Tell me..." Lust was in her eyes, "What about you and Wednesday? You're together, aren't you?"

"What if I say no?" He leaned in.

"Then it better be true." She tilted forward, and Y/N grasped her chin in his fingers, bringing her lips close to his own. "Because I don't want to have her as an enemy, and she seems pretty cool."

Y/N smirked. "Don't worry about that, we're not." Y/N kissed her lustfully, maybe this was the moment when he would do it, and alleviate himself. He wanted for his first time to be with Wednesday, but that was beyond him, now he had a chance to fuck the sexy siren with no regret. And his previous dream where he did it with the goth beauty gave him a thought that after this she might stop bothering him altogether.

Their lips did not separate for a good 30 seconds until they stopped. Divina was red on the face, already biting her bottom lip from the lack of his lips on hers.

Y/N was looking at her like a predator at his potential prey. "Do you want to move this to a private place?" He whispered in her ear. She nodded. Y/N stood up giving her his hand, which she took, and they headed, for the ignorance of Enid or Ajax, toward the girls' changing rooms,

On the way, he whispered one more thing to tease her lust. "I will taste every part of you."

_________________________________________

The changing rooms looked like a set of individual small stalls, with a compartment a few feet apart. No windows, no clearances, the doors could be locked. The only problem might have been the thin walls through which sound could rather easily penetrate.

What he was about to do may have seemed cruel; he wouldn't have thought of it before. But His accumulated frustrations and anger from Nevermore had given him a hard time and he was on the verge of enduring it. He wasn't just going to use her for his pleasure, he was going to give Divina the best experience he could, he wanted to give her so much satisfaction that she would never forget it... Although he didn't hide that there weren't many romantic feelings involved besides lust, those romantic feelings still lingered far in the past with the Gothic girl, but who knows what will happen in the future, maybe someone will take her place, maybe even the Siren.

__________________________________________

The lock was turned, and Y/N pushed the Siren against the cold wall, kissing her hungrily on her rosy lips. His tongue invaded her mouth as she moaned into him. Her arms around his neck giving him total control over her being.

His left hand went behind her back unbuttoning the top of her costume. The bra fell inertly to the ground. Their lips further joined sharing a rough kiss. With one right hand, he stroked her hip, while the other enjoyed her left breast. At the mere touch, her lips let out another moan.

Y/N broke from their kiss, the remnants of saliva on their lips. His hand slowly moved from her hip to under her right breast, lifting it slightly his tongue licked her nipple all around. Drawing another moan from her starved lips. He could now see them in full glory, full and tender of good proportions certainly a useful asset in seducing Y/N's senses.

"Y/N." She managed to let out between her hot breaths. His lips encircled her right breast, his tongue working along, occasionally biting her roundness. "God." She moaned grabbing his hair. His mouth ceased its assault on her breast and slowly but surely moved toward her collarbone leaving tiny kisses there,

Biting her she drove her fingers deeper into his hair he could feel her claws on his scalp. He kissed her neck, and this time Divina managed to stop her moans. She had to remember how many people were in the pool area.

Suddenly Y/N stopped kissing her body and caressing her breasts. For the Siren's disappointment. Divina looked pleadingly into his eyes, her hands on his well-defined muscular chest. "Y/N," in her voice a plead.

Satisfaction settled on his face seeing her red face and the starvation in her pretty Pale Blue-Green eyes. "Yes?" he asked enjoying himself with her, his hands heading down her body. She felt shivers run through her as his fingers traveled along her belly and stopped at her panties lightly hooking them.

"Please... Don't stop." She begged almost.

Y/N knelt down at the level of her belly. His lips joined her right thigh, the sudden contact forcing a moan of delight from her. "God!" She let out.

Inevitably, he headed upward along the way leaving a trickle of kisses. At that time, his left hand gripped her ass squeezing the tender, and firm mass.

He toyed with all of her, he wasn't going to end it quickly, All the sexual excitement he had gathered was being released at that particular moment, his frustration was being unloaded and his anger found an escape route without needing to combat.

He gripped her panties with his teeth, playing with her. The wetness expanded at close contact.

She was on the verge of enduring it, she couldn't stand the way he was playing with her, and yet he was giving her so much pleasure. "Y/N don't play with me like this, start... Please!"

Y/N smirked. "Can I use you this one time?"

She nodded eagerly. "Please! Do what you want, just don't stop."

He was satiated with her words. Releasing his hand from her ass, he lifted her panties pulling them along her legs, slightly lifting her leg giving her the option of tossing them aside.

A wet pussy appeared in his eyes, he didn't waste a second and his tongue began to work around her femininity. Divina covered her mouth with her hands to hold back a moan of delight. His tongue worked around her clit sending shivers through the girl's body,

Her eyes opened wide at this bold move. "Ah! Fuck! It feels good here!" At her moans satisfaction flooded Y/N. He suddenly grabbed her ass with his free and strong hands, at this action she slightly jumped. "He knows where to use his tongue... No way he's a virgin." But he was, tho it will change after this day.

His mouth completely covered her pussy, his tongue worked inside her savoring all of her.

She tried, with all her might. But the pleasure she felt down there was unbearable, moaning left her mouth. "Y/N don't stop- I- I!" Her whole body began to tremble, and her nails dug even deeper into his scalp, slightly hurting him, but it was nothing to him. "I- Ah!" His hands left her ass and with one of his fingers he began pumping her insides, fluids splashing out of her as his tongue worked its way around her and into her hole. "Oh, Y/N!" She moaned. Her fingers ran through his hair.

He knew she was getting near the end. He surrounded her womanhood with his mouth and took in all the juice that was pouring out of her. Her body convulsed in unparalleled delight as she unleashed her juices into his mouth.

Her legs trembled, she could barely stand. The Siren's breathing was heavy, her heart was beating like crazy. She wanted to fall to the ground here and now and would have done so if not for his strong arms that were holding her.

"How do you feel?" Y/N cupped up her face so that she looked into his eyes.

She smiled sincerely at him. Her hands on his shorts, she saw as his member stood up bulging heavily on the material of his shorts. She quickly kissed his lips saying. "I feel like doing more." She slipped her hand into his shorts and boxers, embracing his taut penis with her fingers lightly poking it back and forth. Y/N bit his lip, he hadn't relieved himself once since arriving at Nevermore, so her sudden touch was indescribable on the pleasure scale. "I should repay you." She had herself now moved to her knees. Getting rid of the unnecessary shorts and boxers.

He stood hard and tense, waiting for her actions. She licked her lips, still horny. After she returns the favor to him, she wants him to take her and make her cum with pleasure. Especially paying attention to the fact that. "This probably counts as one of the bigger ones, right?" She looked seductively into his eyes talking about his cock.

Y/N smirked at her, "Is it?"

"Mhm, my ex was considered to be average in size, but yours is definitely far above it," She stated, as she began to lick his tip. She had just started, it was the beginning, and he could feel the pleasure spreading through him. Seeing how he reacted to her touch. Her tongue ventured further out licking its entire length while stroking him, Y/N clenched his one fist, feeling that surge of sudden pleasure, how good it felt.

Boldly, her lips covered the tip of his penis, slowly but daringly plunging his cock into her throat. With back-and-forth movements, they sent him into fairyland, such pleasure can only be felt there, he didn't believe something could feel so good, but the siren convinced him otherwise.

The mermaid sped up her movement. Y/N was getting closer she could feel it as his member pulsed in her mouth.

Y/N grabbed her hair, forcing his cock deeper into her throat shocking her at the sudden movement, even tho it was nearly three-quarters of his size it choked her. Then his load shot into her mouth Divina swallowed the biggest load she thought one could get. Then slowly pulled it out of her mouth sucking out every spill of his semen. She stroked it for a little bit, looking pleased with herself.

Her eyes looked towards him, he's breath was slightly rushed, with a little bit of pinkish red on his cheeks, and a smile that said everything.

The boy continued to be thirsty, this was not enough for him he was too horny. He lifted the mermaid from her knees looking into her eyes meaningfully, it said it all. "We have to hurry, Enid and Ajax are probably worried." Embracing him, she whispered.

"Like I said." Y/N directed his member into her vagina. "I'll try all of you." He pushed his penis into her. She had to bite down on his shoulder to keep from screaming with delight at this sudden entrance. He was all the way in her, his entire cock fit inside her. She had never felt anything like this with her ex, it was incomparably better.

"Are you really, a virgin?" She managed to let out, between her moans.

"I'm not going to be one any time soon." This time he slowly began to load into her, he had been too harsh before, and he didn't give her time to prepare. Y/N picked her up by the bend in her knees, his hands on her ass, and began to slowly pump her.

"Oh, my!" She refrained. Hugging him around the neck burying her head in his neck.

Soon he accelerated, the sound of his penis colliding with her pussy was evident her juices only added to the publicity of the whole incident. If anyone had passed this way they might have heard them.

"Good! Don't stop!" She moaned as quietly as she could, not knowing if she could handle it when he was doing it so well, it felt like heaven. "I already- I already know- Why- why Yoko wants you so much!" What she said didn't matter to him at all.

The way her tight pussy wrapped around his penis was so pleasurable that he didn't pay attention to what was leaving her mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" She exclaimed in a moan. As he fastened his pace even more.

Her ass bounced as he charged into her, as fast as he could getting uninterrupted moans of delight from her, neither of them caring anymore if they were heard.

Divina drove her claws into his back feeling that she was coming. "Y/N! I-"

"I know." He pushed into her even faster, even harder. His entire penis began twitching inside her feeling her approaching the end.

He charged into her for a good few dozen seconds. "Fuck, I'm coming!" She moaned in pleasure all over again her whole body trembled, and her eyes almost rolled from the pleasure that she was feeling.

Y/N also felt that he was nearing the end. "Divina." She knew what he meant, or rather, she felt it. Y/N didn't have a rubber and she wasn't going to risk getting pregnant with him.

Y/N stopped and she got off his penis and started stroking him taking him in her mouth. "Fuck..." He cummed in her mouth, his chest rising and falling from all their movement it was really tiering. A light sweat flooded him, and a satisfied grin greeted his face. "It was just as I imagined, you're just amazing Divina."

She swallowed his cum, Smiling at him. "I can't believe you were a virgin... Wednesday should regret that she wasn't one." All breathless she said getting up on her feet while picking up her bathing suit. Y/N stood staring still unsatisfied wanting more, but knowing he won't get anything additional... At least not now.

"Turn around. I'm about to change."

Y/N grinned. "I fucked you 10 seconds ago, what do you mean turn around."

She pushed him playfully. "You don't know how it is, turn around."

Y/N shook his head but turned around nonetheless. "I wonder how long we were fucking."

"I would say that about 20 minutes." She said as she put on her panties. "Could you fasten my bra?" She turned around for him to do so.

"Sure." Y/N did the same, fastening her bra. And planting a kiss on her bare neck. He wanted to make sure of something, the need was still there in him to see if the other person was comfortable with him. "If you felt used... That wasn't my intention." She turned around, smiling and shaking her head. One last time she pecked his lips. Passing through him.

"I know, I wanted you to have sex with me... There's no romance, just two horny teenagers wanting to relieve some stress, right?"

Y/N followed suit. "Sure." He kissed her one last time on the lips, leaving her astonished at this.

She felt somewhat happy at this, Siren touched her lips smiling at the thought. "Maybe..." She shook her head brushing off the thought. "No, it's not like that."

_________________________________________

Ajax and Enid sat on a blanket, eating their faces off. At first, they looked for Y/N and Divina, but after about five minutes they let it go, thinking they had gone to the restroom or something. And they returned to their blanket making out almost immediately.

"I see you're not wasting time, Ajax." At his voice, the two moved away from each other.

Enid looked at the two standing in front of her. "Y/N, Divina, where have you been? Your cold drinks... Well, they are no longer cold." The inquirers exchanged a look. That said, are you telling, or me?

Divina approached them sitting down on the blanket and taking the water from Enid's hand. "I was showing Y/N the hidden areas, he's new so I took it upon myself."

Enid and Ajax looked on not understanding what she meant. "You showed him... Some corners of the pool or something? Some hidden depths?" Ajax asked.

Divina blushed slightly, casting a glance toward Y/N so that the suspicious two wouldn't see.

Y/N ran a hand through his hair. "Something like that, Ajax. I didn't know visiting places like this was so fulfilling... And at the same time, you want more."

"Okay..." Ajax threw a Pepsi to Y/N, which he easily grabbed. "I don't understand much, but the important thing is that you had fun..."

Y/N sat down on the blanket and opened the bottle. "You don't even know what kind, Ajax. You don't even know."

Enid looked suspiciously at the two, managing to see how her siren friend stared at Y/N. Well, she herself admitted that he was handsome, so who knows what went on between them. "Hidden areas? What does that mean? Or maybe I'm just looking for something that isn't there... My blogger instinct is kicking in," She thought, "We still have a lot of time before I have to get home..." Enid stood up. "Let's make the most of it!"

The rest didn't seem to mind, so in a favorable mood, they all headed to the pool having fun to the fullest, by jumping into the pool, sliding down the slide, throwing themselves into the water, or playing beach volleyball. In moments like these, one would forget any stress or anxiety.

_________________________________________

The time flew by so fast that they didn't notice when, but an announcement came over the loudspeakers that they were about to close.

The girls went to change in the locker room, and the guys started packing things into their bags. "I didn't know you lived in San Francisco," Y/N said.

"Because I don't," Ajax replied, earning Y/N's curiosity.

"Then why are you here?"

"Tomorrow Enid and I are leaving for her extended family, They will be celebrating the fact that she wolf-out..."

"So she made it, that's awesome. Maybe her mother will finally give her a break."

"That's what I hope man, and since she invited me and I have the option to spend more time with her.... Why not."

"And how long are you leaving for?"

"I assume we'll be back a few days before the new semester starts."

Y/N didn't show it, but he was a little saddened by this news, they were something of a blocker for his crippling thoughts. "Though maybe it's for the best... I won't have an excuse to withdraw.... Well, I took the money from the guy anyway, so there's no turning back.... And it's not that I want to back out, I want to compete there."

"Shall we go boys?" Divina snuck up from behind them.

"What's left for us to do, huh?" Y/N walked past her, winking in her direction. She just smiled closing her eyes, and followed him, with Ajax catching up to them.

He felt a weird aura around those two, like there was something between them, that he didn't know.

-X-

"I'm going straight, so I think we're saying goodbye," Y/N said, stopping the three.

"Really? Too bad." Enid muttered, walking up to him and hugging him goodbye. "Take care, we'll see you in Nevermore for the new semester?"

"I wouldn't last too long without your cheerfulness."

Then Ajax came up dapping him up, "Until next time, Y/N." Gorgon saluted and headed left down the street with Enid. Only Siren remained.

With her hands behind her back, she quickly kissed him on the lips, to his surprise, he thought she would rather hug him, and here was something like this. "This is goodbye, I'm also leaving with my family so you're left alone..."

Y/N smiled at her and hugged her, which she reciprocated by cozying up to his chest. "It was nice, I hope you enjoyed it." They moved away from each other.

"It was the best sex I've had, If I continue to be free and you're willing... Then you know."

"I'm more than willing to, see ya." Y/N waved her, and Divina waved her hand at him back while walking away to the left.

Y/N sighed a sense of guilt surged against him. "I can't believe you're still harassing my thoughts, Wednesday." Y/N headed toward his apartment. "The best way to get that thought out of my head is to keep repeating it until the feeling fades... Divina, I think we will see each other often."

-X-

The night before his first fight.

Y/N sat in a dark room with the phone to his ear trying to reach Nina, but to no avail. He called, and wrote, but nothing. Maybe she didn't have time, maybe she was too tired to write back, or maybe she just ignored him. Y/N put his phone back on the charger, muting it completely. "If you had just called me back, I might have decided to back out, but as you can see, even my sister is unable to help me," He thought surrendering to sleep, with a hard day ahead of him tomorrow, and the specter of death hanging over him just as it was when he was facing Hyde or Crackstone. "I will win, and I will survive,"

-X-

"If only you had written me back Nina, maybe you would have stopped me from doing this.... But I understand that you have priorities, and I'm not one of them... So." Y/N stood opposite, a skinny 6-foot tall man with long black hair. "A fight for money, hm?"

He could not see his way to this place being driven here blindfolded. But he was currently located in... How do you call it..? a ring? More like a really large pentagon surrounded by concrete walls several feet high, so that it was impossible to climb over them and reach the audience above.

About them, rich and hungry for thrills, rich people. There were several hundred of them in the stands, he didn't expect it, he didn't think there would be such a large audience.

He smirked. "You want to see the blood? I'll give it to you."

For his ignorance, in the stands, in places that stood out from others, sat a couple in love that Y/N had met.

Morticia and Gomez looked at the two standing in the ring, the view was behind Y/N's back so they didn't recognize him. "Honey, I think we could have taken Dudley, it's his dream."

"I'm leaving it for his birthday, Now it's our moment." She leaned in closer to him, kissing him gently.

"Wednesday has never been willing, and you've asked her many times."

"That's exactly why I asked her."

"I see... I haven't seen this boy here before... He seems to be awfully young." Gomez turned his wife's attention to Y/N, although they didn't know it was him.

"You're right... The one he's fighting is 23 years old, right? Isn't he on a winning streak for the past 4 fights?"

Gomez nodded. "They really don't care about age, morals don't exist at their place, only business matters."

Morticia and Gomez shared a laugh, "I can't wait to see them start." The woman declared with a smile.

shortly after a platform spread above them, on which a completely unknown Y/N man ascended. Frantically Y/N looked indifferently at the guy, with a very jaded expression. He already wanted to fight and this one was only distancing his purpose of coming here.

With a microphone in his hand, the man began. "Hello, everyone gathered here. As always, out of great gratitude for your incredible contribution to the development of our organization, we have prepared for you a whole evening of fights that will give you the entertainment you want... The first fight will feature two normie boys... As always the names will remain anonymous for their safety..." The speaker almost laughed at that last word. "So today! A 6-foot tall, undefeated for nine fights in a row 23-year-old man will face off! A new acquisition of our organization. A young 16-year-old boy!" Whispers began all around, from uncertainty to excitement. "But please don't worry! He is strong, very strong. Don't let his age discourage you, because he is a real fighter."

Y/N hearing this rolled his eyes and sighed. "Stop yapping man."

"So the rules!.." Man laughed along with the audience. "Well there are none here, you can use anything available here... The loser is determined when one gives up, faints, or... Dies. That's all thanks! And I wish you a successful outcome! So bet, and let the better win!"

__________________________________________

"Get started!" A voice shouted.

It was not surprising that the one who first started the attack was the more experienced man. He quickly ran up to Y/N, without waiting, and sent a side kick, to which Y/N leaped straight away, A man with a confident smile jumped up to Y/N, trying to hit him using his hands.

The right hook was easily blocked by Y/N's forearm, his punches were surprisingly weak, and the boy hardly felt anything. The man tried to hit with a right straight, to which Y/N moved away, but he grabbed the man's arm, pulling him towards him and driving his knee into the man's stomach, then with an elbow to his temple, and an uppercut to his jaw sending his head up.

The man seemed shocked by Y/N's sudden counterattack, he approached this fight thinking it would be a piece of cake, but.

Y/N clipped his legs, falling with his back to the ground. Y/N was about to step on his cage, but the man stepped back trying desperately to get a strike with his leg, which Y/N seamlessly caught, smirking having a plan in his head. He caught the man's right leg in a heel lock slugging him with almost inhuman strength and slowly twisting his knee, The man screamed in pain as well as terror.

"My knee is about to break if it doesn't stop." And he wasn't about to give up so, taking the debris scattered all over the ring with no small pebbles in his hands he managed to lift himself momentarily in pain and hit Y/N right in the face. One of the pieces of rubble cut him on the cheek of the boy slightly winced at the unpleasant sensation, but continued not to let go of his leg. Y/N was having more fun with him, he wasn't going to end it yet, he was going to have fun.

So when suddenly trapped in his leverage and threw a brick at his head, he was not a little surprised and had to dodge the threat which his opponent took advantage of and got out of Y/N's hold. Walking away for some distance, with a sore knee. "16 years old? No chance."

Y/N got up slowly with annoyance on his face, still watching his opponent. Man's lips turned red as he wiped it with his hand. Y/N was flawless not counting the cut on his cheek. "What a coward... Though no, everyone here fights to win, but how to win doesn't matter anymore." His thoughts briefly returned to his dispute with Xavier during the Poe Cup. "I said at the time that we either win fair or lose with pride... It was stupid of me I guess."

The man was more cautious now, and for supplies, he picked up two concrete bricks from the ground as a kind of weapon.

Y/N smiled widely at his move. He ran up to him, immediately aiming a punch, at which the man put out a brick to defend himself, expecting that either Y/N would break his fingers or retreat.

*Crack*.

Y/N easily broke through his defenses, connecting the blow with his palm, to which the man immediately counterattacked by hitting Y/N's head with a second brick. It shattered on the boy's head, and he lost his balance for a moment, stumbling backward. Blood began its path down his face.

*Thud*.

A sidekick connected with Y/N's stomach, his face took on a grimace of pain for a moment he lost his breath. His kicks were powerful,

A right hook connected with the side of the teenager's face, an uppercut, and a quick elbow to the ribs. Stepping back giving him a chance to deliver a roundhouse kick to Y/N's face.

He had darkness in front of his eyes, everything was spinning around him, and he could feel the blood pouring out of him. It hurt, it hurt as much as ever, A quick combination from an opponent was something he had never experienced before, but...

Y/N continued to have a slight smile on his face, a bloody one.

Y/N's opponent was going to end this fight seeing the boy's condition.

The stands were unusually quiet.

It was dirty what he was doing, but he was going to win this here and now, the man took a medium-sized stone in his hand. His hand moved inexorably closer to Y/N's face. An inch from the target.

Kneeling faster than he could see, the man swung in shock missing Y/N a bit.

*Crack*.

"Aghh!" Shouted the terrified guy, feeling the left hook connect with his ribs cracking them, It was obvious. Y/N then hit the bend of the man's knee forcing him to the ground, grabbing the man's arm he flipped him over himself laying him on the ground on his back.

Y/N lay on top of him, putting one hand under his armpit grabbing his wrist and quickly swinging it in an unnatural position towards the man's head lifting him slightly in the process.

"Ahhh!" He shouted, patting Y/N in a gesture of surrender, but he didn't stop. With a wry smile, he enjoyed this domination over his more experienced opponent. "Please!" Y/N shook himself off and let go of the pleading man. As he did so the one immediately recoiled in pain.

Y/N stood up without feeling much in the way of sympathy, it was only natural to act that way. But he saw him writhing in pain, all in blood with broken ribs.

"The winner is the rookie!" The crowd began to go wild, clapping for this performance. Some cursed him under their breaths losing them a big sum of money, that was bet on the opponent

Y/N didn't understand one thing. "Why isn't anyone here helping him? He might bleed out as his ribs pierced the internal organs. What's wrong?"

Soon the door behind Y/N opened giving him the sign to leave. Y/N uncertainly turned away from the defeated guy, believing that someone would eventually save him. During the fight, Y/N felt excitement, he felt good, he was losing himself in the fight... And with its conclusion, a hollowness gradually began to settle back into his heart. "Will it always be like this? I hate it." It frustrated him to no end, but it also eased his anger, which had accumulated. He could use it as fuel for a fight, it wasn't healthy by any means, but it was better than sitting around doing nothing, and complaining in his misery.

It is like a circle, the fight brings excitement, and he uses his anger in it, after the fight everything calms down, and a sense of emptiness attacks him. And so it goes again and again.

But was he going to stop what he was doing? No. That was the answer, even if the cost for a short pleasure is losing himself in the process, he knew if he stopped what he was currently doing his life would be one big meaningless story, at least that is what he thought.

__________________________________________

Y/N continued through the tunnel, encountering the man he had met earlier at the pizzeria. "Congratulations on your win, There's medical care waiting for you on the left."

"How much do I get for this fight?"

"Normally this sum would be around $20,000, but two important people here gave the condition that if you win they will pay you 80,000 extra."

"What, who?" He was puzzled. "That means I earn 100 thousand?"

"It was two very rich people with much influence, and Yes, for risking your life and winning you earn 100 thousand."

Y/N snorted with laughter and passed the man heading for the medical room. "Two more fights and I'll have enough to buy myself something cool."

"I have a question for you, are you sure you only want to fight three times?"

Y/N paused, having the answer already in his mouth that said yes... But as he thought about it. "What do I have to do besides fighting? Enid, Ajax, or Divina. They weren't in San Francisco anymore... Vlad and Laura also gave no sign of life... Is there anything I want to do?" Y/N rubbed his bloody face. "And what do you suggest?"

"I have a suggestion for you to fight for the period of your free time."

"Free time?"

"You are 16 years old, yes? You must be attending school."

Y/N nodded. "I'll give you an answer, after these three fights, okay?"

"As long as you earn us money, no problem." The man watched as Y/N walked away. "As long as you fight here Mr. Addams will pay us a lot just to watch you perform... Don't know why they're so interested in you, but it doesn't matter."

There was nothing more important to them than money and they were going to use Y/N to his last breath, They didn't care if he died or survived, as long as they made more money it didn't matter.

__________________________________________

"So, Cara Mia, how did you like it?" Gomez asked as his wife snuggled into his side.

"Mon Cher, it was wonderful. I liked the new boy terribly, the way he played in that fight reminded me of little Wednesday torturing Dudley."

Gomez chuckled. "Right, he has that sadism about him. It's too bad we didn't manage to get a glimpse of his face, maybe we could have seen him tomorrow during his next fight."

"It's better not to meet those you're interested in, all the charm is gone, Mon Amor."

"Devilishly truthful point, Cara Mia."

"He has a character that would have pleased you, Wednesday." Morticia thought as they walked out of the building.

-X-

Next day

As he entered the cement pentagonal ring in excitement for the next fight the crowd of people began to clap at his appearance. Y/N looked around the stands, not expecting such a warm welcome. "You guys are sick. You are clapping for a 16-year-old who is putting his life on the line for your ill fantasies."

A boy surprisingly by the standards of this place walked in from across the room, he seemed slightly older than Y/N but you can't take anything away from him because he was one of the most well-liked competitors here. He was an Asian, with a hat on his head, the same height as Y/N, with a slightly smaller build.

The platform once again slid out and the same man revealed himself above them.

"Hello everyone once again! It doesn't happen often, but today a newcomer will battle two days in a row, and this time with someone of his size. A man, versus a monster. Normie versus Gorgon, of course, so that the fight doesn't end too soon he won't be able to use his hair to win this fight! So place your bets and may the better man win!... Began!"

_________________________________________

Y/N measured himself with his eyes against the person in front of him. They both approached each other at the same time, with caution and consideration for the other.

"I saw your fight yesterday... You were quite good, incredibly resilient." The Asian complimented.

Y/N nodded in a show of gratitude. "I would compliment you too, but I don't know who you are."

The man laughed. "I'm Lucas, by the way." He put out his fist as a sign of willingness to fist bump him, and Y/N quickly did so. And a second after that they had already gotten into a fight.

With a right straight, Lucas aimed for Y/N's head, the latter tilted it making it go past him, his knee sent Y/N's abdomen. What the latter blocked with his palm, counterattacking with a right hook to the ribs, to which Lucas jumped back.

Y/N charged at him, with a right straight, which Lucas deflected with the back of his hand, opening a straight path for himself to hit Y/N's torso. So zooming in, Lucas spun around hitting Y/N in the stomach with his elbow. Y/N having him practically underneath him, tried to take advantage of the positional advantage by sending a fist from top to bottom, which would definitely do much....

If only it had hit, Lucas saw this and deflected the fist, grabbing Y/N's hand, and hanging around his arm with his legs trapping Y/N in a headlock consequently choking him. Lucas smiled seeing his concrete advantage. But-

Y/N suddenly lifted him off the ground with ease, as if he weighed nothing, and slammed his back and the cement floor with momentum. Lucas let go of Y/N feeling the immense pain in his back, Y/N, however, this time did not give him a chance to do anything, catching him by his head, and striking his knee into his face.

A cracking sound could be heard, as his nose was hit by Y/N's knee. "Aghh!" Shouted Lucas quickly fleeing from Y/N, catching himself in debilitating pain Blood was pouring from his nose and his nose felt like it was on fire from something. Y/N in a quick stride got in front of Lucas and was already about to hit him again, when the latter suddenly doing a back flip hit Y/N in the chin while moving away from him.

Y/N's head went up, and he began to feel a red metallic taste in his mouth. Y/N wiped his mouth, seeing the blood on his finger. A grin was evident. "Not bad."

Lucas stood breathing heavily, standing a few feet away from Y/N. "What's wrong with you? How did you get so strong? I've never met such a strong normie in my life."

"I don't fully understand it myself... But let's just say my ancestors are known for it."

Y/N ran up to Lucas and their fists collided, sending Lucas to the ground. "How is that possible?" Y/N stood over him performing an Axe kick, Lucas' eyes widened, and at the last moment, he moved away. He looked at where Y/N's leg landed, slamming his heel into the cement. "Is it stuck?" Lucas thought quickly. Undercutting Y/N forcing him to the ground.

Quickly getting up Lucas dashed forward hitting Y/N with his elbow right on the nose giving back the good fortune. "You!" Lucas stood behind him and before Y/N could fully react the kick connected with the back of his head pushing him forward. Gorgon ran up jumping slightly into the air and pressing his foot against Y/N's head with all the weight of his body knocking him into the hard and cold cement floor.

He lay motionless face down. Lucas breathed a sigh and started to head for the exit, At least he intended to but Y/N's hand blocked his movement. "Don't tell me that-" Lucas turned to Y/N. "What do you mean?" Gorgon began to press Y/N's hand so that he would let him go. "You won't be able to get up, give up or I don't want to kill you."

Laughter escaped Y/N, Lucas looked at him bewildered. He then kicked him with all his strength, forcing him onto his back. Y/N's whole face was in the blood, you couldn't see much except his wide-open eyes, eyes that stared at Lucas with that insane look. "You're smiling? Are you a masochist?"

Y/N stabbed his fingers into the concrete floor, tearing out chunks of solid concrete and throwing them at Lucas, who covered himself with his hands. "He used his fingers to break through the cement?" It did not go without consequences for Y/N, his left hand, or rather its fingers were completely broken and stripped from skin in many places.

*Thud*

Lucas spat out blood as Y/N's fist penetrated so deeply that he could have sworn it touched his internal organs. Y/N did not give him time to fall,

a kick to the side, a left hook to the cheek, a knee to the stomach, a series of blows to his torso, and a half-turn kick sending Lucas to the ground. He didn't know what had happened, one-moment Y/N was lying almost defeated, and now he was standing over him grinning all over in blood.

"Why didn't you give up, You must have a strong reason not to give up in such a situation," Lucas managed to let the words out all the pain he earlier felt suddenly vanished into nothingness.

"Reason?" Y/N scratched his head. "I don't have one really, I just like to fight... And will you give up or do you have a reason?"

"I support my family financially... Or at least I have been supporting. So no, I can't give up."

"What are you talking about." Y/N turned away from him. The door on his side opened.

"Winner for the second time in a row... Newcomer!"

The crowd went wild again.

Y/N took one last look at the barely conscious Lucas. "After all, one loss is not the end of the world."

Lucas heard nothing, put his hand on his stomach feeling the blood pouring out of him... "Mom, I lost, Next time I will bring more money... I promise."

__________________________________________

Meanwhile, in the stands.

"This boy is good, almost as good as Fester was in his youth," Gomez commented while enjoying a glass of wine.

Morticia seemed more concerned than happy, this surprised her husband. "This boy... He killed the other one, you know that."

Gomez stopped drinking and put down his glass. Taking his wife's hand. "That's the fate of these fights, dear."

Morticia shook her head. "That's not what I mean, Mon Cher. It doesn't bother me..." Morticia stood up. "Give me a moment, I'm going to the restroom."

The husband said nothing giving freedom for his wife's hand letting her go.

__________________________________________

"Mrs. Morticia?" He was surprised to see her, the man who recruited Y/N for these fights. "Is something wrong?"

She took one firm step closer. "When someone is killed, the one who did the killing is informed, right?" There was a menace in her voice.

"Yes..." Responded the startled man.

Morticia looked him straight in the eyes, her sporadic gaze stripped of any emotion, almost like a black hole drawing in even the light that would no longer be able to escape. "If this boy is informed that he killed this Gorgon, your boss's organization will scatter like a speck in the wind, do we understand each other?"

"Ye- Yes!" He tensed up.

Morticia smiled at him. "Let's hope so because you'll die if you fail." She turned around retracting her mask of a smile, "I didn't want to believe it when I first saw it... But Y/N what are you doing here? This is no place for someone with such a good heart... Devil, how you remind me of her."

__________________________________________

Y/N walked through the tunnel, his left hand completely massacred, his face all in blood, and his body all in pain, He slowly, strumbled, but he reached the medical room. "Sorry Laura, I think it won't end at three, I enjoy it too much."

-X-

When I walked down the street a week after my last fight with Lucas, I thought nothing, knew nothing. I lived with the thought to heal as soon as possible and get back out there, facing another opponent, Everything seemed fine until...

"Sorry." I was stopped by an adult woman of Asian beauty.

"Yes?" I asked, seeing her red eyes, and the bags under them. Her pale skin told me she was not in the best condition.

"Maybe it's an act of my desperation, but you look about the same age as my son, maybe you went to school together..." She began rummaging through her purse. "Because you know my son, he's an outcast. He got kicked out of school recently and was supposed to go to Nevermore next year, so he started working and bringing money home because we have quite a financial crisis... Shoot where is it." She was extremely stressed in her behavior, after her words I thought maybe she wanted to trick me or extort money out of me. "Oh, I got it! Please!" She handed me a folded piece of paper. I skeptically took it from her hand and then unfolded it.

"God!" I restrained myself with all my strength not to shout it. In the picture was clearly Lucas, I had beaten him a week ago, so... No, it can't be.

"Please." The woman was in floods of tears, she was on the brink. " Tell me that at least you know where my son is.... I- I."

"Why didn't he come back? He fought for his mother to ensure her welfare, so why didn't he come back?" I knew the answer to that question, but I tried to avoid it like a coward.

I looked as indifferently as I could at the woman in front of me giving her a picture. "I'm sorry, but this is the first time I've seen him..." I don't know if my act was convincing, I assume Wednesday would be laughing at me now looking at my situation.

"Maybe I shouldn't have saved you!" Her words kept coming back, when it seemed her influence was diminishing it would suddenly return. "Maybe I should leave you at the Gates mansion, and let you bleed out."

A sob left the woman's gloomy lips. "Ah, I see... Thank you." She turned away from me, I should tell her the truth, I know! But-

"Please, ma'am," I called out.

"Yes?" She asked brandishingly.

"Your son... He was good, wasn't he?"

It was more of shock that appeared on her tear-drenched face. "He was, the best son I could have asked for. Every day I thank god for it."

"I hope you find him." I could only say faking my smile.

"Thank you..." And so she left.

"God?" I started heading toward my apartment. "You gave birth to him, his father begat him. In this, there was no miracle, no holy spirit. Simply a mother's immense love for her son raised someone who died just to feed his family. There was no god in this... And if there really was, he died with the death of your son."

I turned the handle and entered the apartment. "He died? What do you mean he died?" I looked at my hands, "These hands, I have blood on them... Fuck!" Drops of liquid fell on the floorboards. My body shook at the fact of knowing the deed I had done. I couldn't believe it, how could I? I've never thought that I would ever find myself in such a situation, and yet there it was, the truth that I tried to run away from

"I killed him."

"Seeing how useless you are makes me want to gouge out my eyes." Wednesday's words ring in his head.

"At this point, I'm no better than Tyler... I'm just a monster that killed someone just because he wanted to feel something."

"You know I will tell you the truth if you so eagerly want it... Maybe I should leave you at the Gates mansion, and let you bleed out. Maybe I shouldn't have saved you and let you die..." You're right, absolutely right! You should left me there, then a person with a purpose and a good heart would be alive, and not me.

He pulled out his phone. "Yes, it's me. I'm going to fight until my break is over... 85 percent of my money from the victory will go to Lucas' family, do you understand?"

"How do you know that he-" Y/N hung up. And headed for the bathroom.

Looking in front of me in the mirror I could only say. "Don't waver, now it's your duty. You have to pay for it, the price for killing an innocent teenager..."

He didn't know when it happened, but somewhere along his path, he lost a part of himself, a part that gave him that desire to do well in a sense, to be guided by firm principles, where he would always be fair without wanting to cheat. Always helpful without expecting anything in return. That has changed, and it has changed drastically. A broken person in search of a part that he lost someday, will he find it? Or will he die in pursuit of his desires in the end? Will his relationship with Wednesday be healed? Or Y/N's away from her in pursuit of someone else?

That all will be revealed in season 2

The End...

If there's any questions about this story or a certain things you don't understand you can ask. And if you have some ideas that you think would fit in the stories im open to listening to them. It was really fun to write this story. Thanks for your engamnent. 😎

14,974 words good thing that I didn't have to chop it in two parts.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

63.7K 1.5K 17
Since there aren't really any Enid x male reader stories i decided to write one myself. (Also because i got a couple requests) Anyways hope you enjoy
37K 563 12
[Wednesday x Male Reader] Twelve years before Wednesday got sent to Nevermore, she met a boy just like her, who understands her, the only one who cou...
186K 4.2K 30
First off all i'm not creative enough to think off a name. Second if there is something in here that you recognise it is possible i took inspiration...
61.8K 937 15
this is my first book so i don't know what to put here. This was mostly in your pov so if you don't want that just don't read it.