000 (Stranger things Eleven x...

By MasterOp69

Hawkins, Indiana. A quiet town where nothing happens. But with the disappearance of a boy named Will Byers al... More

About this au
Stranger Things Season 1
Chapter 1: The Disappearance of Will Byers
Chapter 2: The Appearance of Someone New (Edited a little)
Chapter 3: The Weirdo on Maple Street (Edited a little)
Chapter 4: The Zero on Maple Street
Chapter 5: Have A Holly Jolly Christ- Wait It's not Christmas Time?
Chapter 7: The Acrobat got Fleas!!!
Chapter 8: The Truth and The Monster
Chapter 9: Friends Don't Lie, Even in The Bathtub
Chapter 10: Upside Down or Not, Don't Stop Moving
Chapter 11: uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩ ǝɥʇ uᴉ sɐɯʇsᴉɹɥƆ ǝʇɐɹqǝlǝƆ oʇ ʍoH
Stranger Things Season 2
Season 2 Chapter 1: Who Made Max Mad?
Season 2 Chapter 2: Trick or Treating gets Freaky
Season 2 Chapter 3: That's No Pollywog, That's A Wollypog.
Season 2 Chapter 4: A Wise Will
Season 2 Chapter 5: Diggy, Diggy Hole! Diggy, Diggy Hole!
Season 2 Chapter 6: We'Re SpiEs, wE'Re sPIeS.
Season 2 Chapter 7: Lost Sister? I Barely Know Her.
Season 2 Chapter 8: The Flind Mayer
Season 2 Chapter 9: The Girl Boss, The Gaslight and The Gatekeep
Season OVA Chapter 1: IT'S PRONOUNCED VALENTINE!!!!
Stranger Things Season 3
Season 3 Chapter 1: So Suzie Do you Copy? Do You Copy Suzie?
Season 3 Chapter 2: There's a Mall in my Rat!!!
Season 3 Chapter 3: The Lifeguard's Missing a Case.
Season 3 Chapter 4: New People to Take The Sauna Test.
Season 3 Chapter 5: Flayed Means to Peel Skin of- Huh A Different Flayed?
Season 3 Chapter 6: E PLURIBUS UNUM... THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN!?
Season 3 Chapter 7: WAS THAT THE BITE OF 87!?!?!?
Season 3 Chapter 8: A Battle of the Stars... On A Court!!!
Author's Note: The Plans I Have
Bonus Scenes From Season 2 & 3
Stranger Things Season 4
Season 4 Chapter 1: A Club of Hellfire? How do You Make That?
Season 4 Chapter 2: Vecna's Curse? I Knew He Was A Potty Mouth!
Important Stuff!!! Please Read!!!
Season 4 Chapter 3: Since He's The Monster, Then I Need To Be The Superhero

Chapter 6: That's Not The Body We're Looking For.

704 19 16
By MasterOp69

We cut to the Ives house as we see Eleven sitting in her room while Zero has been sitting in the corner playing with her walkie talkie as his nose has been bleeding non-stop evident with the large pile of bloody tissues in her garbage can. El is starting to get worried for him and she thinks that he did not sleep at all last night when they got home but she couldn't tell.

El: Zero, did you get any sleep last night?

Zero: Nope.

El: Why not? Is it because I you couldn't sleep sharing a bed with a girl?

Zero: Nope.

El: Then why?

Zero: Do you hate me?

Zero ignores her question as he asks one of his own not even looking up at her and putting down the walkie. And to say she was confused is an understatement, she was shocked, flabbergasted, and maybe even bamboozled.

El: What?

Zero: Do you hate me?

El: No, it's just I'm sad about finding out that Will is dead.

Zero: He's not dead.

El: Dude we all saw his body get pulled out of the lake. He is dead.

Zero: No, he's not.

El: And how do you know that?

Zero doesn't respond as the walkie goes to a channel where they both hear static. And before Eleven can ask him what he's doing a voice comes through as Zero smiles at her.

Will: So come on and let me know.

Eleven gasps as she hears his voice. Believe he was dead a few moments ago and now hearing his voice as if it's real time.

Will: Should I stay or should I go. Should I stay or should I go now.

El hops out of her bed and rushes over to Zero who smiles at her as he hands back the walkie and goes near the closet.

Will: If I go there will be trouble.

Will continues to sing as Eleven clutches the radio tightly as she tries to speak to him.

Eleven: Will is that you, it's Eleven copy, over.

[STATIC]

Eleven: Will are you there?

[STATIC]

Eleven: Will!

[MORE STATIC]

Eleven gives up and turns to Zero as he is standing in the closet still smiling.

Eleven: Was that... was that Will?

Zero: That's how I know that he's not dead... El.

Zero says this as he falls backwards into the closet passed out from too much blood loss as El gets up worried about him and rushes over to him.

Eleven: Zero! Zero wake up! ZERO!

She keeps shaking him as she then hears him breathing as she sighs in relief that he passed out and isn't in critical condition as he doesn't look pale.

Eleven: Okay, he is just asleep.

She then looks over to the radio and then the pile of tissues in her garbage can.

Eleven: No wonder he didn't sleep last night. He was to busy trying to help us find Will.

She looks over to Zeros sleeping form as she smiles and blushes a little bit.

Eleven: He really does care about Will and us. (thinking) He does look cute while he sleeps. Wait! why am I thinking like that at a time like this.

She is then brought out of her thoughts as she hears a knock on her door as she hears her mom as she quickly panics.

Terry: Sweetie, can I come in for a moment?

Jane: Just a minute mom.

She grabs the part of Zero that isn't in the closets and shoves him in there with some struggle until she uses her powers to help make it easier for her.

Jane: (wipes nose of blood) Okay, Coming mom.

She opens the door as she sees her mom looking at her with worry as she enters her room. She goes over to the end of the bed as Jane sits down next to her.

Terry: Did you hear the news?

Jane *nods* Yeah, I don't think I can go to school today.

Terry looks at her daughter and nods.

Terry: It's okay sweetie, you can stay here. Just... just don't unlock the door okay.

Jane nods.

Terry: Becky will be back around 8 tonight. Are you sure you're gonna be alright here by yourself?

Jane: Of course, mom you know that all the previous times I have been home by myself nothing bad has happened.

Terry sweat drops at this as she remembers multiple times when she left Jane home alone and came back to see some of the stuff around the house floating around her daughter. As well as other times when the house would be a mess because of that.

Terry: *sighs* Just be sure to not make a mess here and that if you need anything you can call me, and I'll be here as soon as I can okay.

Terry leans over and kisses her daughter on the forehead before leaving the room.

Terry: Bye sweetie.

Once the door is closed Jane waits until she hears her mother's car start up as she grabs her walkie.

Eleven: Mike, Lucas. Do you guys' copy? Come on guys I know you're there.

No answer.

Eleven: Guys this is urgent I swear. I'm not gonna stop till either of you answer.

No answer.

Eleven: *sighs* Okay, you guys ask for this. *Breaths in* Mike, Lucas, Mike, Lucas, Mike, Lucas, Mike, Lucas, Mike, Lucas.

Lucas: Go away Jane.

Mike: Please stop talking. I'm not in the mood alright.

Lucas: Over and out.

Eleven: No not out. I'm not messing around guys, okay. This is about Will, over.

Lucas: What about Will? You mean about his funeral?

Eleven: No not his funeral, screw his funeral.

Mike: What!?

Eleven: Mike we're meeting at your place. And get Dustin Over and out.

Mike: And what if I don't?

Eleven: *Breaths in and holds out her hand*

*LOCATION CHANGE*

We cut to see Mike in his room as he is on the radio taunting El.

Mike: What are you gonna do El?

One of Mikes toys floats up and hits him hard in the head.

Mike: OW! Alright I'll get Dustin and meet you guys here. Over and out.

*LOCATION CHANGE*

El smirks as she wipes up some of the blood but some of it hit the floor as she goes to clean it up.

Eleven: Note to self: don't try something like that again for a while.

As she cleans up the blood she goes over to the closest and opens it as she sees Zero still in the position that she left him in.

Zero:

Eleven looks at this confused as how he can sleep soundly in that position as she shakes him to wake him up.

Eleven: Zero, wake up please.

Zero: *Groans*

Eleven: Come on, wake up.

Eleven thinks and then has an idea as she goes to the kitchen as she grabs a box of eggos and hurries back to her room as she opens the box and waves one in front of his face as he starts reacting.

Zero: *Sniffing the scent*

Eleven: Yeah, that's it smell the eggos and wake up.

Zero: *Bites into eggo starts eating*

Eleven was taken aback as he just ate something in his sleep but sees his eyes open and they look at each other.

Zero: Can I get some syrup for these please?

Eleven: No time. Come on we got to go to Mikes place come on.

Zero: Man, and I just woke up too and it's just to start going somewhere.

Eleven: Here *hands open box of eggos and the eggo he took a bite of* you can eat these on the way there alright.

Zero nods as he smiles and takes the food.

El: Good, lets go.

Zero follows El outside and hops on the back of her bike as she rides it to Mikes house as he eats the eggos with a delighted smile on his face.

Zero: (thinking) I can see why Will wants me to get some food from here, this stuff is so amazing even I'm not gonna be able to force down the food in the Upside down.

*SCENE CHANGE*

We now see the group in Mikes basement while they put their boxes outside and they made sure it was only them, no adults, no Nancy only them. We see El and Zero run in as Mike, Dustin and Lucas sitting at the DND table while Zero walks over to the couch to finish eating his eggos.

Mike: What's this urgent message you want to tell us about.

Eleven walks over and slams her walkie on the table.

Eleven: He found Will this morning with my walkie.

Lucas: What?

Eleven: Zero found Will this morning with my walkie.

Dustin: That's impossible, we saw his body.

Mike: Maybe you just tapped into someone elses radio.

Eleven: I know Wills voice when I hear it. Plus, he was singing that song.

Eleven grabs her walkie and hands it to Zero as he looks at her swallowing his eggo.

Eleven: I know this might be risky, but do you think that you can do what you did this morning, find Will?

Zero: You are more than capable of doing it with your powers as well El.

El then widens her eyes as she face palms and realizes that she could also channel Will just like Zero did. The others look at her with concern at her sudden action.

El: Why didn't I think of that! I can also just channel Will. I guess I'm kind of use to not using my powers that I sort of forget when a critical moment arises huh.

Zero: It's fine I understand I'm so used to using my elemental powers that I almost always forget that I have mind powers too. What's important is to make sure that you can find time to use it so you don't forget.

Zero says this as he places his hand on her shoulder as she looks up at him and he smiles fondly towards her as she blushes and clutches the radio and turns around.

El: Get me some tissues.

*TIMESKIP*

We now see Eleven concentrating her power to channel Will through the radio that's on a static channel as Zero has one hand on her shoulder and is wiping blood from both of their noses.

Dustin: Why is your hand on her shoulder if she can do it?

Zero: This is to help. By doing this and concentrating my psychic powers into her it will boost her own and make finding Will easier.

The three boys nod at this as they hear a whine come from the radio every now and then but nothing else.

Eleven: You guys heard that right.

Lucas: Yeah, I heard a baby.

Eleven: What?

Mike: You obviously tapped into the Blackburn's baby monitor.

Zero: That was Will not some baby.

Lucas: Guys.

Eleven: Guys, you don't understand, he spoke last night, he was singing that stupid song he likes.

Mike: If you both heard it. Then I guess...

Dustin: Are you sure you're on the right channel.

Zero: The channel does matter but we need to have a static channel to help and then we concentrate our powers to channeling the desired target.

Dustin: Like Professor X.

Zero: Who?

Mike: A guy with powers similar to you and El.

Lucas: Are you guys actually believing this crap?

Eleven: Guys listen. I don't know what we saw last night, but I know Will is alive and he's out there. We just need to get to a stronger radio.

Dustin: Mr. Clarke's Heath kit Ham Shack.

Lucas: The Heath kit is at school. there's No way we can sneak Zero in, I mean look at him.

Mike suddenly springs to his feet and rushes upstairs. Dustin being the quick thinker he is rushes upstairs with Mike.

Eleven: Lucas, just trust us on this, we know Will is alive, just trust us please.

Lucas: Jane, we saw Will's body.

Zero: Lucas we know that, but we heard Will. There are bad people after me and El and I know for a fact that they are behind the body we saw get pulled out of the lake. I just want to help you guys and Will and I promised that I would so, let me help keep that promise by proving to you that he is alive.

Lucas: What if they find us and learn that we are hiding you and technically El.

Zero: You run while I draw them towards me to help you guys stay safe.

El: Zero you can't do that, what if they catch you?

Zero: They won't I'm quite the slippery eel when it comes to avoiding them so I will be fine.

Before El can protest The basemen door opens as Mike rushes down the stairs with clothes in his hand as Dustin comes down but...

Dustin:

(A/N: Play 0:03 to 0:12)

Lucas, Mike, El, Zero: Dustin! You okay man!

They say with immense concern and worry as their friend just fell down the stairs, but he gets up like he didn't even fall.

Dustin: Yeah, I'm good guys.

Mike: Okay, moving on Zero put these clothes on in the bathroom.

Zero nods as Mike hands him the clothes and he goes to change as the group discusses the plan to contact Will.

Mike: So, we go in and say that he's part of my extended family. His parents are moving here and he's shadowing me around the school. Whenever we get the chance to run, we head straight for the AV room and let Zero and El find Will.

Lucas: What will we call him?

Eleven: What does that mean.

Dustin: There's no way we'd go through the whole day at school and have to call him by a number.

Eleven: You guys do it for me.

Dustin: Yeah, but for you we can say El for short, what can we say for him, is there something short for Zero that I don't know.

Lucas: Now that I think about it, we don't even know if he has a name.

Eleven: He must have one like me.

Zero: I got a name picked out for me so don't you guys worry alright.

The group turns to see Zero is now dressed in clothes that make him look like a normal kid as he walks over to the couch and grabs his sack and stuffs his mask in it and holds onto it turning back to the group.

Mike: Well, this is as close as we can get to making him look normal.

Dustin: Good thing he's a boy.

Eleven: Yeah, but there is another thing.

Mike: What is it?

Dustin: If we find Will, how can we get him to contact us and know where he is.

Eleven: Maybe with Zero boosting me with his powers I can help make visual contact with Will if we find him on the radio.

Zero: When we find him over the radio.

Lucas: It's a stretch.

Mike: Well, at least it's something.

Eleven then looks at Zero in his new outfit and she had no words. He really could pull off a normal look but to her even if he was normal, she still thought he was handsome, powers or not, before she could bask in it, Mike brought her out of her thought.

Mike: Come on, schools starting soon.

Eleven: (thinking) Damn you, Mike.

The party leaves the basement and get on their bikes with Zero riding with El.

Zero: I never brought this up earlier but, your mom seems nice.

El was taken aback by this as she thought he was asleep during their talk back at her house.

El: You were awake the whole time.

Zero: No, I just heard her ask if you were okay and then I fell asleep.

El: Oh, yeah, she is pretty nice.

The group continues to ride their bikes to the school and once they arrive, they see the other students walking into the gym.

Lucas: Is this a eulogy or something.

Dustin: Doesn't matter we just have to act normal.

Principal: Attention students, there will be an assembly to honor Will Byers in the gymnasium now.

The group place their bikes at the stand and followed their peers into the gymnasium. However, they ignored it and made a beeline straight to the AV Club room only for it to be locked.

Mike: It's locked.

Dustin: Hey El, Zero, you think either of you can open it, with your powers I mean?

Zero was about to answer until Mr. Clarke came from behind them.

Clarke: Guys, the assembly's about to start.

Mike: We know, were just...

Lucas: Upset.

Eleven: We just wanted some alone time.

Clarke: Listen, I get it I do. I know how hard it is but let's just be there for Will. And then the Heath kit's yours for the rest of the day. What do you say?

Clarke passed the keys to Mike then turned to Zero and gives him a smile.

Clarke: I don't believe we've met. What's your name.

Mike: Oh, this is...

Mike then freezes and internally as he and rest of the group remember that they don't know what name Zero picked for himself.

Zero: Isn't it rude to ask for someone's name and not introduce yourself first?

Zero says in a calm manner breaking Mike from his thoughts as he and the rest were still panicking but were dumbfounded by what he said as Clarke smiles at this and nods at Zero.

Clarke: Why you are correct my friend. My name is Scott Clarke but please call me Mr. Clarke as I am a science teacher here at Hawkins middle school and run the AV Club with these four kids here.

Zero smiles as he holds his hand out for a handshake as Clarke shakes his hand both smiling friendly at each other.

Zero: Nice to me you Mr. Clarke I'm Y/N Mikes cousin from his extended family as me and my family are visiting for the week and when we learned about Will well, I just had to come with him and give my condolences as I have heard Mike talk a lot about him and his other friends. My family is also staying for the funeral as well.

The groups jaw basically dropped all together as they just witnessed Zero come up with not only a name to call him by while he's in disguise but also a whole story about why he is here and his connection to Mike in an effortless manner without a hint of hesitation or anything to show that he is lying. All in all, to say that they were impressed is an understatement as they were amazed.

Clarke: Well, welcome to Hawkins Middle Y/N, wish you were here under better circumstances.

Zero: Thank you I will see if I can get my family to move here permanently cause, I'm interested in attending Hawkins schools.

Clarke: Well, I do hope you manage to succeed for I would like to have another student in my class. You seem like a smart kid. But if you don't mind me asking, where are you from exactly?

Zero: Well, thank you for welcoming me. But as for where I'm from its a bad place: Ohio.

The group looks over to him like he is crazy as he is just going off the rails with this plan as they get back to panicking again as they turn to Mr. Clarke.

Clarke: Really, I had no Idea Ohio was that bad?

Zero: Oh yeah, I remember the first time I asked for the time there.

*Flashback*

Clarke: Oh my.

Zero: Yeah, I heard it's the same in London, but that could just be a rumor.

Clarke: Well then, shall we head back to the gym.

Group: Yup.

The children sat in the stands while at the half court line the principal stood with his podium.

Principals: Wil Byers death unmanageably tragic. Will was an exceptional student and a wonderful friend to all of us. It's impossible to express the hole Will leaves in our community. I'd like to introduce you to Sandy Slone. She's a local grief counselor from the church in Joansburg.

The party looked around the gym, none of them ever talked to him, helped him, or knew he even existed. This angered the whole group.

Mike: Look at all these fakers.

Lucas: They probably didn't even know his name till today.

Dustin: Agreed.

Eleven: Exactly

Then the group felt hot for some reason as they look over to Zero who is quite literally fuming with rage as steam came off of him.

Eleven: *puts hand on his shoulder* Zero I understand your pissed but remember to calm yourself.

Zero: *takes deep breaths* Hah, thanks El, I nearly set something or someone on fire. I just hate seeing people who act like they care about something they don't when it comes to this. They don't know what could have caused Will to go missing and *does air quotes* die but it could come for them next you know.

Eleven: Yeah, I know what you mean but this is just what people do and...

El loses her train of thought as she sees Troy and James snickering.

Troy: Who is interested in this? This is so stupid.

Zero looks over to where she is looking at as they both clench their fists.

Zero: Is that the Mouth-breather?

Mike: The biggest one to exist.

The bell rings as each student left the stands ready to go to their next class as Zero follows El to approach James.

El: Hey Troy!

Students start to gather around.

El: Think somethings funny.

Troy: What did you say Ives.

El: I saw you guys laughing over there. I think that's a little messed up thing to do. What if it's your boyfriend there.

El says motioning to James. This gets most in the room to 'ooooo' at the words. She was never scared of the duo and finds them highly annoying.

James: Didn't you hear the council Ives. Grief shows itself in funny ways.

Troy: Besides Will's in fairy land now right. all happy and gay.

Before El moves towards them Zero walks past her with an unpleased expression on his face as he walks up to them.

Troy: Who're you? You looking to get beat?

Zero: I don't take kindly to those who insult my friends.

Troy: Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it huh?

Troy says in a mocking tone with a cocky smile on his face as he pushes Zero back, but it doesn't do much as Zero smirks and looks back towards the group.

Zero: Hey Mike, this the dude that injured you chin?

Mike: Yeah, Kick his ass for me bro.

Zero: *Smirks* You got it.

Troy sees his smirk as he gets a little intimidated but doesn't show it as he throws a punch at Zero but he moves to the said and his smirk disappears and is replaced with a bored expression as he grabs his arm, kicks him in the back of the leg bringing him down to one knee as he uses the same foot to push him to the ground making him lie down on his back.

Zero: Where did all that spunk go Trim?

Troy: It's Troy you idiot.

Zero: The only idiot here is you.

Troy angered by your words starts to get up to fight you again.

Troy: You're so dead!

Zero: Before we begin round 2 you might want to get new pants as yours are pretty wet.

Troy: *Gets up* What?

Troy confused by your words stares down as he sees his own pants soaked in his own piss as everyone stares while You wipe the blood from your nose before anyone can see as the they all start laughing including the group themselves for this some good payback for them.

Troy: *angry* THAT DOES IT!!!

Troy goes to punch you as you dodge and punch him hard in the face causing blood to trickle down from his nose.

Troy: OW!!! MY FUCK NOSE!!!

Zero: You might want to get that checked out.

Troy: *while running away* This isn't over loser.

Zero: The only loser is you.

As you say that you see the kids in the gym cheering for you for beating up Troy as James goes to check help Troy to the nurse. While the kids are cheering, they say things that piss you off.

Random kid 1: You sure showed him whose boss. I bet Will is smiling from heaven.

Random kid 2: I think will can rest easy now that his bully has been dealt with thanks to you.

Random kid 3: You did Will proud. I just hope he could be here to witness it.

Having hearing enough of their fake words of gratitude you snap at them.

Zero: SHUT UP!!!

The entire gym goes silent. Even the group shut up due to how angry you sounded.

Zero: You all act like Will was a friend of yours or someone who you all knew but did any of you even know his name before today or at all before his disappearance? come on show of hands

Only a small handful of students besides the group raises their hands at the question as Zero looks around as he sees this.

Zero: Okay, now how many of you had actually interacted with Will of your own accord.

Some of the hands that were raised went down as he looks at this and nods.

Zero: Okay so, none of you even know Will so don't act like his death should affect you personally when none of you care.

The students stare as his words goes some pain in their hearts.

Zero: I feel like you all should go and attend Will funeral, not so you can make yourselves feel better but because someone in this town died. And you could be the next one and how are you gonna feel when the only ones who show up to your funeral are just gonna be your family and a couple of friends when you expect a lot more people to care about your death. Only to learn that not that as many people do.

Then everyone in the gym staff included all look down after your speech as you look at the group and motion them to come with you as you all head towards the AV Club room.

El: You okay Zero?

Mike: Yeah dude that was...

Zero: I'm okay now, I just need to get that out of my system you know.

Dustin: Yeah man, we get it.

Lucas: Yeah, it's something that happens.

Zero: Thanks for understanding guys, but right now I just want to prove that Will is alive so, lets go.

The group nods as they head over to the AV Club room and enter it using the keys they were given by Mr. Clarke.

Mike: I will set the radio to a dead channel.

[STATIC]

Mike: That should do it.

El: You ready Zero?

Zero: I was ready since this morning.

El closes her eyes as Zero closes his and places his hands on her shoulder as the party just stares at them.

Dustin: They're doing it, they're finding him. This is crazy.

Lucas: Calm down, they just closed their eyes.

Not a second later, the light above them turns off, The only light they had were coming from the Heath kit. There's nothing coming from the other side except the sound of what sounds like really heavy footsteps. It grows louder as if it's in the same room with them.

Will: Mom?

Mike's heart skips a beat as he looks at the radio. Will's voice. He's alive.

Dustin: Is that...

Lucas: No way!

Will: Mom are you there?

Dustin: Will!

Lucas: Will it's us! Are you there?

Mike: Can you hear us?

Lucas: Why can't he hear us?

Dustin: I don't know.

The boys turn to Zero and El ready to ask if he can contact Will but their faces look pale, and the blood is running down their nose. Zeros nose has a noticeably more blood coming out compared to Els.

Will: Mom it's coming again! The place I'm in is like home but it's dark, It's dark empty and cold!

A growl is now heard on the other side. Everyone except Zero is struck by fear.

Will: Mom! Stay safe I will make it home I promise. I need to go now before it finds me.

Those words are the last words they hear as the fuse on the radio blows, and it goes up in flames, Dustin runs over with the fire extinguisher and puts the fire out.

El and Zero open up both of their eyes as El looks a little tired and Zero nearly passes out on the floor but is caught by Mike. El looks over to Zero and rushes to his side as he smiles at the group.

Zero: I told you he was alive.

Zero says this as he passes out in Mikes arms as El looks at the group and opens the door.

El: We gotta get him back.

The group nods as they all carry him back to HQ aka Mikes basement to help him rest and think of a plan now that they know that Will is alive.

Chapter End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475K 10.7K 34
'I live in a man's world, and it's hard to thrive in a world that isn't designed for you' 'She's...too good for someone like me' (Steve Harrington x...
4.5K 195 24
"It was only one thing. Only one little thing that happened to make me fall in love with you. One simple thing, and I don't understand how that's pos...
19.5K 556 12
Hawkins is supposed to be a boring town in Indiana. Just over a year ago, it was. That was before Frankie's best friend, her twin brother, went missi...
87 8 8
In the small town of Hawkins, Indiana, the world as they know it changed, people vanished, and people died in the most questionable ways. A group of...