๐„ ๐ ๐ˆ ๐“ ๐Ž ๐Œ ๐„ || ๐Š.๐...

By ktsukkii

๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.

3K 56 219
By ktsukkii

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟎𝟕

  𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 softly as his hands grip your waist. You keep your hands rested against his chest, Katsuki beginning to kiss you more roughly.

He slips his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss as his hands run across your thighs. His hands reach your underwear, his middle finger and ring finger rubbing you agonizingly slow.

You whine into the kiss, Katsuki pulling back with a smirk on his face. "Someone's eager." He says as he continues with the slow pace.

"Says you." You tell him, palming his obvious bulge as his breath hitches.

He buckles his hips into your hands, his dick twitching in your palm. You smile at the reactions his body gives to your touch. Then, Katsuki grabs your hand roughly, putting it behind your back as he switches places with you.

Your head is lied down against the pillow, Katsuki kissing your lips as his hands roam your body. His hands reach your underwear, tugging on them slowly as he pulls away to look at you.

"Tell me to stop if you ever change your mind. I won't get mad." Katsuki says as he kisses your forehead.

You nod, your cheeks blushing at his caring words. Katsuki begins to kiss your neck, pulling your underwear off and throwing them god knows where. He sucks on your neck as his fingers begin to make circles on your clit.

You bite your lip in an attempt to hold in any moans, but to no avail. His kisses along with his fingers had already began to drive you over the edge. Breathy moans escape your lips as you feel Katsuki smirk against your neck.

He moves his fingers further down, his middle finger slipping into you suddenly. You gasp at the feeling, he slipping his ring finger in too with no warning.

You squirm, his fingers stretching you fully as his abuse on your neck continues. Katsuki pumps his fingers in and out of you slowly, pulling away from your neck as he watches your facial expressions closely.

You bite your lip as you lean your head back in pleasure. Katsuki grabs your face harshly, forcing you to look at him as he smirks. "The second your eyes leave me, I'm stopping." He says as he presses a soft kiss to your lips.

Katsuki then curls his fingers, the tips of them hitting that sweet spot that makes your eyes close in pleasure. Katsuki then pulls his fingers out, licking them clean as he locks eyes with you.

"What'd I say about looking at me?" He says as his thumb brushes over your lips, pulling your lip down with a smirk.

You rub your legs together, avoiding Katsuki's glare, "Go to hell.", you mumble. His smirk grows wider as he wraps his hand around your throat, squeezing tightly as his thumb lifts your chin up.

"So feisty. Looks like I'll have to shut you up." He kisses your lips roughly, you whimpering at the loss of air.

You were so turned on right now you couldn't even think straight. All you wanted was for Katsuki to fuck you right then and there, but you knew he'd play games until he decided you deserved it.

His hand leaves your throat, you taking in as much air as you can. He also stops kissing you, grabbing your face as he shoves two of his fingers into your mouth. You choke on them, Katsuki pulling his fingers out of your mouth.

He then shoves his fingers into your pussy unexpectedly. Your face contorts with pleasure and pain as Katsuki keeps a fast and rough pace. You grab his bicep and dig your nails into it for support.

Katsuki swore he could get off alone on the feeling of you digging your nails into his bicep helplessly. He then makes his way down your body with his mouth, kissing you everywhere.

He pulls his fingers out of you once again, needing to remove your shirt before he can continue. He slips it off of your body, his eyes admiring every feature of yours.

"God, you're so beautiful." He says as he kisses your stomach.

You blush and smile at his words as he peppers kisses on your stomach. His hands grip your thighs, roughly handling them as he spreads them apart. You get butterflies in your stomach as you feel him kiss lower and lower.

Katsuki starts to kiss your thighs, biting here and there which makes you squirm. He looks up at you, grabbing your hand as he speaks, "Do you want me to do this?", he asks softly as he plants kisses on your hips.

"Do you think you're better than everyone else?" You answer rhetorically, Katsuki smirking at your answer.

"Tch, I know I'm better." He says as he kisses your thighs once again.

He finally reaches the area you wanted him to so desperately get to, gasping as his lips make contact with yours. Only, they weren't the lips on your face.

Katsuki uses his hands to forcefully keep your thighs spread apart, his back muscles flexing. Just the sight of his face being in between your thighs as his muscles flex could make you finish.

Katsuki inserts his middle finger again as he kisses your clit lightly. He then inserts his ring and index finger as well, making you squirm in pain. His fingers were stretching your walls to lengths you had never achieved.

"Stop moving.", Katsuki orders as he grips your thighs harshly, "If you can't take my fingers, what makes you think you can take me?"

You would've rolled your eyes at his cockiness if you weren't trying to adjust to the stretch. Then, after a good fifteen seconds, the pain ceased and you let Katsuki know he could go.

He took no time, curling his fingers and pumping them in and out of you at a fast pace. You moan loudly, bringing your hand against your mouth to cover the noise.

Katsuki grabs your hand and forcefully pins it to the bed, "Let me hear those pretty moans of yours.", he says, the vibration of his voice against your clit sending you to Heaven.

Even though your mind was a jumbled mess, you knew better than to let everyone hear what was going on in your guys' room. You take a quick glance around the room, estimating the square feet as you place a soundproof forcefield in your guys' room.

Katsuki looks up confused, his brain clicking as he remembers that one time you put up a soundproof forcefield to shut him up. "Oh, you're so fucked now." He says with a devilish smirk.

Katsuki takes his fingers out of you, inserting his tongue instead. You throw your head back against the pillow, lacing your fingers through Katsuki's hair to grip onto something.

You hold onto his hair harshly, tugging every time his tongue would hit that sweet spot. Katsuki's fingers draw circles on your clit as his tongue works wonders. You buckle your hips desperately as he smirks.

You were close, and Katsuki knew so too. "Cum for me, cum on my fucking mouth." His order was all you needed to finish.

That familiar coil snapped within you, your back arching as Katsuki's fingers help you ride out your orgasm. Your legs were lightly shaking as Katsuki caresses your thighs.

Katsuki's face was wet with your arousal, his mouth and chin covered in it. He rubs his chin with his thumb, sticking his thumb in his mouth as he licks it clean.

He then grabs your face, kissing you roughly as you moan in pleasure. The kiss was lewd and messy, both of you desperate to feel each other. You could taste yourself on his tongue, somehow turning you on even more.

Katsuki pulls away, a line of saliva connecting from your guys' mouth. You wipe it off with the back of your hand as Katsuki plants a short kiss on your lips. The lips on your face this time.

"You're nastyyy." You tease as he smirks.

"Yeah, only for you." He says as he kisses your neck.

His hands go behind you, attempting to unclip your bra as he kisses down your neck. He bites your neck harshly as he groans at being unable to unclip your bra. You feel his hands heat up making you slap his hands away quickly.

"You can't blow my bra up just because you suck at taking it off!" You scold him as he rolls his eyes and crosses his arms over his chest.

"I don't fucking suck at it, just, how would I be good at doing something I've never done? Fucking idiot." He says with a hint of pink to his cheeks.

You smile at his response, moving your hands behind your back to unclip your bra. It falls off as you immediately place your hands over your breasts to cover yourself from Katsuki's piercing gaze.

Katsuki throws your bra somewhere as he kisses the valley between your breasts. "You're so shy." He teases as he places his hands over yours.

He looks up at you sincerely, kissing your lips softly, "Don't be shy, you're fucking gorgeous. No part of you is ugly.", he says as he plants a kiss on your forehead.

You smile at his words, your heart warming as he slowly removes your hands from covering yourself. You let him, moving your head to the side as a blush creeps onto your face.

Katsuki's eyes light up like a kid on Christmas as he fully intakes every feature of yours. His hands grope your breasts, he loving the sight of his hands acting as your bra.

He kisses your breasts as his teeth graze your nipple, making you bite your lip. Katsuki takes note of your expression, lightly biting your nipple as he licks it after. He plants lovebites all over your breasts as he continues to pepper kisses on them.

You move your hands across your chest, crossing your legs with a pout. "This is unfair. I'm fully naked and you still have your sweats on." You say as Katsuki smirks widely at that.

"You just want to see me naked, huh?" He says cockily as you roll your eyes.

"I'd be lying if I said otherwise.."

Katsuki slips his sweats off, revealing black boxers which look too tight due to how hard Katsuki is. He then slips those off too, revealing his dick which is way bigger than what you would've imagined.

Your mouth is slightly agape at the sight as Katsuki chuckles, "My eyes are up here.", he says as he grabs your face to kiss you.

He pulls back quickly as something clicks in his head. "Fuck, I need to grab a condom." He says as he turns to grab one.

You grab his wrist before he leaves, ignoring the fact that he packed condoms, "I'm on the pill, silly.", you tell him as his face lights up.

The devilish smirk he wears makes your heart skip a beat excitedly, "You're soo fucked.", he says as he leans back down to kiss you.

The kiss is heated and filled with lust as Katsuki swaps places with you and pulls you onto his lap. You gasp as you feel his tip slide between your folds, your guys' arousal mixing with each other's.

Katsuki groans as he pulls you down onto him. You moan loudly as you feel his tip enter you, making you whine and bite your lip at how full you feel with only his tip in. You couldn't imagine what his whole cock would feel like inside of you.

"You okay?" He asks with a slight grunt as he kisses your neck.

You nod, not being able to form words as he bottoms out. Katsuki's hands grip your waist so tightly you could feel bruises start to form. He manhandles you roughly as he pulls you down onto his dick.

You moan loudly with a mix of pleasure and pain. You were sure he was at least almost all the way in, judging by how full you felt. His thumbs draw circles on your stomach as he lets you adjust to his size.

Once you give him the green light, he pulls you down further onto him. You whine and bite your lip harshly as you dig your fingernails into Katsuki's shoulders, trying desperately to cling onto something and steady yourself.

You can feel his dick twitch inside you at the feeling of your walls clamping around him tightly. Once Katsuki puts himself all the way in, he mutters low curses as he leans his head back in pleasure.

His Adam's apple bobs in his throat as he continues to move you up and down on his dick. You whimper at how rough he's being, the mixture of pain and pleasure sending you over the edge. You'd be lying if you said the pain wasn't enjoyable.

"That's right, take my dick like a good girl." Katsuki praises, sucking and biting your neck as you moan.

His hands then leave your waist, putting his arms behind his head as he watches you. You move your hips up, down, and around, trying your best to do good.

Katsuki watches you with a smirk, licking his lips as he admires your body. You're a whining, whimpering mess as Katsuki grunts and groans here and there. Even though you're on top, Katsuki will always be the top.

Your thighs burn as you continue to try and keep a steady pace, Katsuki not helping one bit. He chuckles at you, his hand wrapping around your throat as he kisses you.

You moan into the kiss, Katsuki biting your lip as his hand caresses your thigh. He pulls back with a smirk, planting a kiss on your forehead.

"Look at you, riding my dick like the fucking slut you are." He says into your ear, sending chills down your spine.

The degrading and praising, along with the feeling of his hand being wrapped tightly around your throat is enough to make you finish. Your walls clamp around him tightly, your hips stuttering and faltering.

Katsuki's dick twitches at the feeling of your walls tightening around him, his hands gripping your waist to steady himself as he finishes too. You moan in pleasure, Katsuki grunting and muttering a low, "Fuck", as he continues to move your hips on top of him slowly.

He pulls out, his eyes watching fascinated at how his seed drips out of you. You rest against his shoulder, Katsuki's hands rubbing your back as he kisses your head.

You make eye contact with him, both of you looking gone. You look worse, seeing as you did most of the work instead of Katsuki. You slap his chest, crossing your arms across your chest as he looks at you weirdly.

"The fuck? What'd I do?" He asks as his hands knead your waist.

"You made me do all the work, you barely did anything." You pout as he smirks at you.

"But you still enjoyed it. You were like, "Ooohh", and, "Ahhh", and, "Mm Katsuki moree"." He mocks you with a huge smirk on his face.

You blush, embarrassed as you turn away to hide your embarrassment. He chuckles, grabbing your face to make you look at him. He kisses you gently, kissing your nose and cheek as well.

He then kisses you again, this time deepening the lip lock by slipping his tongue into your mouth. You kiss him back, trying to overpower him since he was being dominant the whole time.

He smirks at your futile efforts, biting your lip as he pulls back and looks at you. His eyes look hungry, making you internally roll your eyes at how horny your boyfriend is.

"Let me make it up to you. I'll do all the work." He says as he trails kisses from your jaw to your neck.

"You're so horny." You respond, Katsuki quirking a brow at you.

"I can feel how wet you are, obviously I'm not the only one who wants this." He answers with a cocky smirk.

You can feel how hard his dick still is underneath you, making you even more turned on. You bite your lip, not knowing if you could handle another round. You would definitely not be able to walk tomorrow.

But, fuck it.

The training camp was really soon anyways. Who knows when you two will have sex again? Not that you needed sex for this relationship, but it is enjoyable and fun.

"So make it up to me." You tell him with a smirk of your own.

He immediately kisses you roughly, his hands going underneath your thighs as he picks you up. Then, an idea emerged on his mind almost instantly so, mandhandling your body, he turned you around. Your chest was pressed against the mattress and your ass was up in the air; your body facing the mirror in front of you.

"Katsuki?" There was no room to question anything more when he plunged his dick inside you in a swift motion. Your eyes widened at the sudden intrusion and a scream fell from your mouth.

"Mm, fuck.", Katsuki grunts, "Why would they place a mirror in front of the bed, if not for this use?", he asks himself, not expecting a response.

Katsuki presses his chest to your back, his whispering being raspy in your ear, "Remember what I said earlier? Your eyes leave me and I stop. Eyes on the mirror now, watch how good I'm going to fuck you."

And with that being said, Katsuki starts a fast pace, grabbing your hips harshly. Your eyes were glued to the mirror like he said, trying to focus your sight to see his figure behind you, how he rocked your body and how the bed creaked with every one of his movements.

His dick filled you up completely, not even a gap being left out. You could feel his dick twitch inside of you every time your walls clamped around him tightly.

"Fuck, you're so fucking tight." Katsuki groans, his gaze being locked with yours in the mirror.

Katsuki continues to ram inside of you, relentlessly and roughly. His dick hits your G-Spot, making you shut your eyes tightly as you whine.

He smirks at that, slowing his pace down to an agonizing one as he grips your hair harshly. "What'd I say about keeping your eyes on me?" He says as he slaps your ass, you hissing in pain as he soothes the spot.

"Fuck.. you." You answer as he smirks even wider, pulling out and bringing you up to him.

"If that's what you want, then consider this the end. I'll clean you up." He says as he lets go of your hair, preparing to get up.

You grab his wrist, pulling him back towards you as you shake your head. You knew what he wanted, but you sure as hell wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of going through with it. But you also wanted to finish.

Katsuki looks at you condescendingly, "Use your words.", he says with a smirk.

"You fucking asshole, let me finish." You say as you cross your arms and glare at him.

He grabs your throat, forcing you down as he hovers over you, "Beg.", he orders.

You don't want to further his ego or give in, but if you don't, then he won't continue. You internally groan, moving your head to the side as your cheeks tint pink.

"Please, Katsuki, let me finish. I promise I'll be good." You teasingly say, hiding the smirk that threatens to replace your pout.

"Was that so hard?" He rhetorically asks, tightening his grip around your throat as he suddenly rams back into you.

You whine, not being able to make many noises as Katsuki chokes you. You can easily stop him, but him being so rough with you makes your back arch and your toes curl.

Katsuki throws your legs over his shoulders, leaning further into you as his dick reaches lengths you never knew could be reached. His hand leaves your throat, both of his hands grabbing yours and interlocking his fingers with yours.

Katsuki pins both of your hands to the bed with one of his hands, the other going down to rub circles on your neglected clit. Your moans sound like sweet ambrosia to Katsuki, sending him over the edge as you sound and look so helpless beneath him.

He continues to fuck you at a fast and steady pace, bringing his mouth down to your breasts and kissing them. Everything was overstimulating you, Katsuki knowing exactly how to pleasure you in all the right ways.

Your walls clamp around Katsuki's dick tightly as your moans get louder and higher. His dick twitches inside of you, his movements slowing as he reaches his second orgasm.

You whine, that coil snapping within you for the third time tonight, making your legs shake as you finish. Katsuki slowly pumps himself in and out of you, pulling out and immediately kissing you.

"That was fucking amazing." He says as he kisses you softly.

You hum against his lips in agreement, Katsuki pulling away to look at you. "Who knew you were so freaky.." You say as he pushes a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Who knew you enjoyed that shit too? Fucking freak." He replies wittily, you rolling your eyes playfully.

He gets up and leaves to go to the bathroom, coming out with wipes to clean you up. You giggle as he softly cleans you, peppering kisses on your thighs once he finishes.

You begin to make your way to the bathroom as well, immediately falling to your knees the second you attempt to stand up. Katsuki laughs at you, you flipping him off as you try to get back on your feet.

Katsuki comes over to you, carrying you bridal style to the bathroom and setting you down on the bathroom floor as he shuts the door. You use the bathroom after having heard that you should pee after sex.

You finish using the bathroom, washing your hands as your legs shake and your knees buckle. You open the bathroom door, Katsuki's shirt being on the floor conveniently in front of the bathroom.

You slip the shirt on, wondering where your bra and underwear went. You couldn't care less right now, opting for sleep with your boyfriend instead.

You crawl into your guys' bed, Katsuki greeting you with open arms. He only had his boxers on, he being too lazy to look for his sweats. You slip into his embrace as his hand rests on your back, his other one pulling your leg over his lap. Your hands rest around his neck, your head against his chest.

Your legs were still shaking as Katsuki attempts to soothe them by drawing circles on your thigh. "Seems like I did a good fucking job, huh?" He remarks cockily as you roll your eyes.

"Yeah, in your dreams dickhead." You reply, Katsuki kissing your lips one last time before going to bed.

You smile happily, feeling satisfied with what you two did. You love and trust Katsuki with everything you have, enjoying every moment with him and not being able to wait to share many more memorable moments.

You close your eyes, drifting into a blissful sleep as Katsuki's hand falters it's movements, his chest falling up and down peacefully letting you know he's asleep.

————————————————————————

𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐬 𝐢 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐥 😭

𝐁𝐔𝐓, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐮 𝐢𝐭, 𝐮 𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 🤪

𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐞𝐟 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐨 𝐣𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐦𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐲𝐚

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 16K 148
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...
1.2M 32.7K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...
58K 1.3K 61
(COMPLETE) Born with a unique quirk, Midoriya Izuku strives to become a hero. ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร—ร— That's it. That's the synopsis.... Don't look at me like that! ...
55.7K 2.3K 31
(MY HERO ACADEMIA X FEMALE! OP! READER) A world where a virus has taken over. Walking the surface was once humans, not the man eating creatures you k...