𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟏𝟔𝟐

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟏𝟔𝟐

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 able to feel the excitement bouncing off of everyone. Mina is hopping up and down, Kirishima doing the same. Ochaco mumbles and rambles along with Izuku. Iida is trying to get everyone in order, Katsuki telling him to, "Piss off".

Basically, everyone's very excited.

Including you. You can't wait to show off your quirk to everybody watching, making them feel like shit because you're so powerful. You already know you're going to win, seeing as nobody else has a level even close to yours. But still, if they can put up a fight, then you'll have more than enough fun.

"Okay, everyone get changed into your gym clothes and meet me outside where the bus will be waiting. Hurry up and don't be late, or else." Aizawa scolds as everyone tries to rush to the locker rooms to get changed.

As soon as your class doors open, the halls are crowded with students blocking your exit. You glance at all of them, confused. Your classmates start to question them suspiciously.

"WHAAA?! What's going on?!?" You hear Mina ask exasperatedly.

"What business do you have with class-1A?" Iida inquiries, chopping his hands like he normally does.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for?!"That grape headed pervert asks.

"Tch, they're scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. They probably wanna check us out before the Sports Festival." Katsuki states as he walks towards the group of kids.

Most of your classmates look at Katsuki worriedly. He's going to do something rash and it's going to be embarrassing for all of you to endure the outcome. You hear Izuku trying to explain Katsuki's thinking but it's impossible to justify his stupid actions.

"There's no point in doing that, out of my way you goddamn extras!" Katsuki growls out as he glares at everyone blocking the doorway.

Your classmates eyes widen and they start frantically telling Katsuki to watch his mouth. "Stop calling people, 'Extras', just because you don't know them!", you hear Iida shout as he starts chopping his hand in Katsuki's direction. You couldn't help but giggle at everyone being so worried.

"I came to check out the famous class A, but you seem pretty arrogant.. are all the students in the Hero Course like this?" Some boy with purple hair questions.

Who the fuck does he think he's talking to?

Katsuki scowls at him angrily and Izuku, Ochako, Iida, and grape boy frantically wave their hands and shake their heads to tell the random dude no.

"Did you know, depending on the results from the Sports Festival, the school may be making transfers from and into the Hero course?" The boy says as everyone's faces stiffen.