𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟎.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟑𝟒𝟖

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟓𝟑𝟒𝟖

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐘 being blinded by the sun peeking through your blinds. You look at your clock, '10:20'. You feel refreshed at the chance of being able to sleep in during a school day. After the events that took place at USJ yesterday, the school decided to give all students and staff two days off.

You walk into your bathroom, brushing your teeth and stripping your clothes to take a quick shower. You put on a basic outfit which consisted of black baggy cargo pants, a white spaghetti strapped crop top, a black and white zip up hoodie, and some black and white vans. You layered some silver necklaces around your neck and some silver studs in your earlobes. You wore your hair down, applying light makeup such as black eyeliner, mascara, and filling in your brows.

You sit down on your couch, debating on what you should do today. You could hang out with Izuku, Todoroki, Mina, or Katsuki. You knew the obvious answer, your heart persuading you to choose the man you're crushing on. As if Katsuki could read your mind, you see a text notification pop up from him.

𝚃𝚘: 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑‼️
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛
Wake the fuck up.

You laugh at how stupid he is. Even if you were still asleep, who wakes somebody up like that? And why is he even telling you to wake up?

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑‼️:
I am awake, dickhead.

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛:
Good, just makin sure.

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑‼️:
So? What do you need?

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛:
Tch, what are you doing td?

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑‼️:
Nothing actually, let's go out.

You smile to yourself as you wonder how he's going to interpret that. Obviously, you wouldn't mind if he sees it as a date, or if he sees it as you two hanging out. But if he objects the date, you could just say you meant it as hanging out.

It's a win-win.

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛:
Huh? The fuck does that mean?

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑‼️:
You know what it means, stop being stupid & let's js go out.

𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝙼𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛:
Fine, what do you want to do?