𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟎𝟑𝟏

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟎𝟑𝟏

𝐁𝐀𝐊𝐔𝐆𝐎'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐘 girl able to pin me? I still don't understand her fucking quirk but I know she's stronger than me.. and that pisses me off. She's as irritable as Deku. Such a strong quirk shouldn't be wasted on someone like her.

"Katsuki, why didn't you tell me you had such a pretty girlfriend! I bet she's strong too, or else you wouldn't have picked her." This dumbass old hag started speaking. I clicked my tongue at her dumbness and looked away.

"She's not my fucking girlfriend, she's not even my friend. Why would I want to be friends with another extra like her?! Shitty hair is already bad enough.." I scoffed as I continued to watch the TV and ignore my stupid mom. Of course, she won't stop until she gets the response she wants. Tch, annoying.

"Don't go and ruin another potential friendship with someone just cause of your dumbass personality. Especially not with her!! She's so pretty and sweet. I wish I had her as my daughter, she'd be lovely to have around the house. Plus, she seems fond of you. I can tell with the way she talks about you. Give her a chance, I'm telling you, not asking you." Give her a fucking chance?! For what?! So she can get in my way? Whatever, if it makes the old hag happy.

"Plus, she's comfortable with you. She may put up a front while she's with you, but she wouldn't be sleeping in your bed if she wasn't!" My mouth dropped at her words. She's sleeping.. in my bed?

I immediately ran up the stairs, ignoring that hag's protests. I burst open my room door and saw her little figure curled up under my blankets. Great, now I'd have to wash my sheets.

She looked peaceful for once. She didn't have an angry expression on her face, or a crazy one either. She looked tranquil. She looks much better when she's not being fucking annoying. I sigh quietly, whatever. She's already asleep so might as well leave her. It'll be worth it once we fight so she can give it her all. If we weren't fighting, I would've waken her ass up right now.

I sit on the edge of the bed and grab my Nintendo Switch. Might as well play some Animal Crossing before she wakes up. Knowing her dumbass, she might be knocked out for another hour or so.

𝐘/𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒 you kick something at the edge of the bed. You receive a grunt in response as you furrow your brows in confusion. The fuck did you just kick?

"Watch your fucking legs before I blast them." Oh yeah, you were at Bakugo's house. You smile slightly, his words somehow bringing comfort to you. You get up and tug on his hand to bring him with you.

"THE FUCK? STOP DOING THAT SHIT!" You roll your eyes and massage your temples. How is he so loud all the time?

"Shut up, where are your sweatpants? I'm not fighting you in my school uniform." You say as you start opening his drawers.