𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟏.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟏𝟗𝟎

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟏𝟗𝟎

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐓 in yet again. You stretch, yawning happily at the amount of sleep you had gotten the night before. You woke up around ten, the same time as yesterday. Although, today you didn't know what you wanted to do.

You figured you'd hit up Mina, seeing if she wanted to go shopping or something. Knowing her, she'd be down to do anything as long as she had someone with her to keep her company.

𝚃𝚘: 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚊💕
𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖: 𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽𝙽💕
Hi Minaa! Wyd td?

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚊💕:
Omg hey girl! Im doing nothing lets hang!

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝙽𝙽💕:
Ok, b ready in 10.

𝙱𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚊💕:
You got it bestie! ;)

You throw your hair up in a messy bun. You put some glasses on, some sweats, and a hoodie. You throw on your high top white Chucks and pull some face framing strands from your bun. You didn't feel the need to dress up like you did yesterday, seeing as you were hanging out with Mina instead of Katsuki.

You text her your address as you make some tea in the meantime. You were kind of excited; this would be your first time hanging out with another girl. All the girls in junior high were bitches so you never befriended them. The boys too were some asshats.

You turn on the TV, watching some random show that pops up. A few minutes later the doorbell rings. Then it rings three more times. God, she seriously has so much energy all the time.

"I'm coming!" You yell with a sigh as you set down the remote. It was too early for this.

You open the door and you're met with the beautiful face of your best friend. She immediately throws her arms around you, "Y/N! I missed you so muchhh! Let's talk about boys and gossip and go shopping!", you laugh as you tell her you missed her as well.

Maybe this was what you needed. You trained day and night, repeatedly, these past few years. If you weren't training, your nose was stuck in a book to bump up your intelligence points. You never really had free time to just hang out, nor did you have the friends to do so anyways.

You thought you were fine being alone and boosting your quirk past its limits. You always told yourself being a Hero was the most important thing above everything else. You would say friends got in your way, family got in your way, relationships, everything. But you never realized until now that having friends isn't so bad.

"Soooo, let's go to your room! Let me give you a total makeover and then we can go shopping!!" Mina said as she grabbed your arm and dragged you towards your room. You don't even know how she knew where your room was, but you decided not to question it. Must've been process of elimination.