𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟏.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟗

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟗

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖.

     𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)

𝐀 𝐌𝐈𝐗𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐅 𝐀𝐍𝐃 anger washed over your features as you gazed upon Bakugo, who was sitting on your bed.

He has his legs spread apart with his elbows resting on his knees. His head is in his hands as he looks up at you with a glint of sadness in his eyes.

He's wearing a black tank top, black sweats going with it. His hair isn't neatly put up like Best Jeanist had it. The look he was giving you was the same as before. His face is stoic yet his eyes are trying to tell you something else.

"Why are you in my room without my permission?" You ask him as you stay put next to the door, crossing your arms across your chest.

You give him a cold look, not caring about whatever it seems he needs to tell you. "Fuck, you're making this harder than it already is..", Bakugo mutters as he rubs his temples in frustration.

"Making what harder? Just spit it out or leave. I'm tired and I don't feel like dealing with you right now." That was a lie.

You hoped whatever he was going to tell you would fix what you two used to have. You missed his company dearly, and just being in the same room with him right now is making your stomach churn.

"Shit, Y/N.. I messed up okay? I don't know how else to say it, I was fucking wrong and I messed up." He looks up at you again with an apologetic look on his face.

You cock your head to the side, confused. "Messed what up? What's that have to do with me?" You inquire, face expression never faltering.

Bakugo's hands ball into fists as he now stands up with you. "It has everything to fucking do with you! Ever since I said that stupid shit to you after the Sports Festival, I've been feeling fucking awful. All your fucking friends keep telling me I messed up too.." His voice wavers as he keeps concentrated eye contact with you.

"At first I had no idea why I felt like shit. No matter what Shitty Hair or Pinky said to me, I couldn't understand it. It wasn't until fucking Dunce face and that Half-and-half bastard started to pull some sneaky shit that I understood.." You couldn't believe your ears.

Was he going to say what you thought he would say? Is he going to admit what you've been too scared to admit? That he misses you.. that he wants to be with you. Was it silly to think he would admit that right now?

"I keep trying to hide it, to not have to fucking say anything to you, but you had to go and risk your dumbass life. Fuck, if something would've happened to you tonight.. I don't know what I would've done." Your eyes soften at his words, your heart beating rapidly.