𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟒.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟕𝟓𝟖

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟕𝟓𝟖

"𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐏 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒.." Mina says as she sulks with Kaminari and Kirishima.

Izuku rushes over, trying to comfort them before Kaminari pokes him straight in the eyes. You flinch, feeling bad for Izuku as Sero now comforts Izuku. Mina clings to you, sobbing against your shoulder with Kirishima on your other side.

"When the bell rings, all of you should be in your seats." You swore you had never seen the class move any faster than they did just now.

Aizawa begins to talk about the training camp, Mina and Kaminari sniffling as he continues. Then, he wears a weird smile, the look not matching his demeanor or appearance at all.

"You're all going to the training camp."

Mina, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sato all burst into cheers, Mina profusely thanking Aizawa. Then, of course, Aizawa goes on a rant about the training camp and what it will be like.

It was funny to see your friends' faces drop once Aizawa explained that they'll still have extra classes to take. Nonetheless, Mina was so excited she was still sobbing. You shook your head at your friends' foolishness, Katsuki rolling his eyes and slumping in his chair.

Aizawa goes back to sleeping, the end of the school day being soon. Everyone starts talking amongst themselves, Hagakure soon piping up with an idea that makes everything listen in.

"Since we have no school anymore, class A should go shopping together for the training camp!"

Everyone starts to agree, deciding on a time and place for you all to shop. You look up at Katsuki eagerly, him sending you a scowl in return. He already knew what you wanted to ask, and he most definitely knew his answer.

"Fuck no. I'm not going with these extras anywhere."

You roll your eyes, Kirishima sulking as he overheard Katsuki's answer. You send him an apologetic look as Katsuki drags you with him out of the class. You didn't mind spending tomorrow with Katsuki, so you two left and walked home to his house.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑.

You were currently with Mina, the rest of the girls changing in the locker room. They wanted to sunbathe at the beach, but the School said you all couldn't leave too far since you guys had gotten attacked by the League.

The rest of the girls come out of the locker room with a beach ball, you all deciding on playing some volleyball. Then, the boys also show up, making you look at the girls confused.