𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟔.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟏𝟏𝟎

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟑𝟏𝟏𝟎

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 hurting and your legs sore as shit. Katsuki's arm is wrapped around your back, his legs intertwined with yours.

You attempt to get up, Katsuki's grip around you tightening as he stuffs his head into the crook of your neck. You sigh as you try to pry his arms off of you.

"Katsuki, we have to get up. The class wants to eat brunch." You tell him as he groans.

"Who gives a fuck about them. Stay with me." He says as he lies down on you.

You groan as well, pushing Katsuki off of you since your body is already sore enough. You throw your legs over the bed, standing up and grabbing a pair of underwear as you make your way to the bathroom.

You have to hold the wall the whole time, your legs shaking with every step. You finish using the bathroom, brushing your teeth and washing your face.

As you observe your face, your eyes travel down your neck, making you blush furiously. You run your hands across the multiple dark hickeys on your neck, a little bruising from Katsuki's hands as well.

You throw your hair up in a quick messy bun, making your way over to Katsuki who was still laying down. You sit on his lap as you cross your arms over your chest and glare at him.

He quirks a brow at you, confused, "Look at my neck! Idiot!", you say as your cheeks tint pink slightly.

He smirks at you as his eyes wander across your neck, "Damn, didn't know you liked it that rough.", he answers.

You roll your eyes at his response, lightly smacking his arm as he rests his hands on your thighs. He rubs circles on them as his features grow softer.

"Does it hurt?" He asks as his hands gently touch your neck.

Your heart warms at his words, "No, but how am I going to cover these up? I will NOT face our classmates like this.", you say as he rolls his eyes.

"Who gives a shit what they think, they should know you're mine." You sigh, shaking your head as you get off of Katsuki's lap.

"I'ma head to the store really quick to buy concealer. Brush your teeth and shit while I'm gone." You tell him as he nods his head mockingly.

You slip on a random pair of shorts, quickly teleporting to the store, grabbing concealer and paying for it as the cashier gives you a weird look. You internally groan, feeling embarrassed as you quickly teleport back.

You teleport back into you and Katsuki's room, grabbing the concealer out of the bag as you apply it to your neck. Katsuki comes out of the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth as he stares at you lazily.