𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟗.

Word count: 4415

Word count: 4415

"I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM!"

"C-Calm down, Y/N!"

"Yes, let's think rationally, L/N."

You stare at Izuku and Todoroki, "You're all fucking helpless extras, stop talking to me and get the fuck out of my way before I make you!", you say as you prepare to fight them to get through.

They move out of the way, Izuku jumping and shaking as Todoroki looks at you with pity. You prepare to run before you realize you can't use your quirk.

You turn around, your jaw dropping as you see Aizawa with his quirk activated. "I'm not letting go until you calm down."

You grind your teeth, digging your nails into your palms. "Let me go.. I'm calm, I swear." You tell him as you put your hands up in defense.

"Nice try. We're going back to camp now." Aizawa says as he wraps his scarf around you, dragging you with him.

"GET THIS OFF OF ME! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ONCE YOU LET ME GO!" You yell as you squirm and wiggle to try and pry yourself free.

Todoroki and Izuku wrap their arms with yours, preventing you from struggling further. You look at them with shock, laughing bitterly as you look at Todoroki.

"Get your fucking hands off of me, Todoroki. You wouldn't want me to put my hands on you and cause another Villain to come from your family, huh?" You say with a scoff as he glares at you.

"What are you talking about, L/N?" He asks, keeping his face straight but his eyes laced with curiosity.

"You don't find it curious how that Villain has a fire quirk just like your dear old daddy, and he teases you? Figure it out for yourself if you're so bright." You laugh as his grip around your arm gets stronger.

"What the hell is that suppos-"

"Ignore her. She's trying to get a reaction out of you. Y/N, think sensibly right now." Aizawa scolds as Ochaco, Tsuyu, and Yaoyorozu appear in front of you.

They all boggle their eyes at your state, Ochaco tilting her head. "She reminds me of Bakugo.. speaking of Bakugo.." Ochaco says as her face drops.

"Get his name out of your useless fucking mouth! None of you all helped at all to get him back!" You spit out, the binding cloth getting tighter.

"T-That's n-not true Y/N!" Izuku says with a more stern look. "How do you think I feel right now? Can you for once think about others?!"

Izuku has tears in his eyes, his grip on you shaky with rage. You scoff at him, "Take your fuckin quirk off of me, Aizawa. I'll kill you all right now to show how little you extras fucking matter."

"No can do Y/N. You're out of control, you need to calm down." Aizawa once again states, ignoring your demands.

You can feel Izuku's grip getting tighter, barely being able to glance at him before you see him head-butt you.