𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟖.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟒𝟎𝟕

  𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟐𝟒𝟎𝟕

"𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓!" 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐈𝐂 𝐘𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 that into the mic, chaos erupted.

The audience started some sort of, "chant", for whoever they believed to emerge victorious. You were surprised to hear a lot of people were rooting for Katsuki. After all, they didn't quite like his fight against Ochaco.

Katsuki immediately launches forward after you. He releases a huge explosion behind him as he blasts forward and attempts to hit you. You easily deflect it, throwing up your force field so he hits nothing but air.

"Aww, thought you knew everything I'd do, huh?" You tease, letting loose of your force field to counter his attack.

"Shut the fuck up and fight!" He growls as he launches forward yet again.

As he launches forward, you place your palms on the ground and use your Earth ability to alter the ground and make a wall of cement in front of you. His explosions falter, his face growing angry at his futile attempts to attack.

"Is this even fair?! L/N has a counter to everything Bakugo does! What an interesting fight!!" Present Mic yells, Aizawa adding that it is indeed interesting.

Katsuki snarls at Present Mic's words, charging up a huge explosion to blast down the wall. You were going to take it down anyways, you just needed time to grasp what was really going on. Katsuki then sends a huge explosion, breaking the wall into pieces. You would've also broken into pieces if you hadn't thrown up your force field.

"Looks like someone's angryyy.." You sing out, allowing your force field to endure every explosion he's sending out.

"STOP FUCKING AROUND AND FIGHT ME!!" He yells as he continues to double down onto your force field.

"Fine finee, sorry."

You smile and let go of your force field as you activate your Speed the same exact second. You quickly get behind Katsuki, dusting yourself off as you recollect your thoughts. No longer than a second and Katsuki was already trying to blast you again.

'Jeez.. he doesn't take any breaks..' You think, shrugging at the difference in personality between you and him. You personally loved to have fun when fighting and usually not give it your all. You had even more fun when the person was strong, that's why fighting Katsuki is extremely fun.

You turn on Katsuki's quirk, letting your hands get used to using it again. Then, you smirk at him, sending explosions below your feet so you can get into the air. You throw explosions behind you, allowing yourself to spin like a tornado as you propel towards him.

You move too quickly for him to think or react, allowing you to get a good blast on his chest. He stumbles backwards, quickly catching himself before he falls any further. He sends you a nasty look, prepping his hands for an explosion as well.