𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 𝟒𝟎𝟎𝟕

  𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭.

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞, 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 :)

𝐊𝐀𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐈 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 softly as his hands grip your waist. You keep your hands rested against his chest, Katsuki beginning to kiss you more roughly.

He slips his tongue into your mouth, deepening the kiss as his hands run across your thighs. His hands reach your underwear, his middle finger and ring finger rubbing you agonizingly slow.

You whine into the kiss, Katsuki pulling back with a smirk on his face. "Someone's eager." He says as he continues with the slow pace.

"Says you." You tell him, palming his obvious bulge as his breath hitches.

He buckles his hips into your hands, his dick twitching in your palm. You smile at the reactions his body gives to your touch. Then, Katsuki grabs your hand roughly, putting it behind your back as he switches places with you.

Your head is lied down against the pillow, Katsuki kissing your lips as his hands roam your body. His hands reach your underwear, tugging on them slowly as he pulls away to look at you.

"Tell me to stop if you ever change your mind. I won't get mad." Katsuki says as he kisses your forehead.

You nod, your cheeks blushing at his caring words. Katsuki begins to kiss your neck, pulling your underwear off and throwing them god knows where. He sucks on your neck as his fingers begin to make circles on your clit.

You bite your lip in an attempt to hold in any moans, but to no avail. His kisses along with his fingers had already began to drive you over the edge. Breathy moans escape your lips as you feel Katsuki smirk against your neck.

He moves his fingers further down, his middle finger slipping into you suddenly. You gasp at the feeling, he slipping his ring finger in too with no warning.

You squirm, his fingers stretching you fully as his abuse on your neck continues. Katsuki pumps his fingers in and out of you slowly, pulling away from your neck as he watches your facial expressions closely.

You bite your lip as you lean your head back in pleasure. Katsuki grabs your face harshly, forcing you to look at him as he smirks. "The second your eyes leave me, I'm stopping." He says as he presses a soft kiss to your lips.

Katsuki then curls his fingers, the tips of them hitting that sweet spot that makes your eyes close in pleasure. Katsuki then pulls his fingers out, licking them clean as he locks eyes with you.