TXT - THE HEIRS

By Parkmaddy_writes

Attorneys Choi Haneul and Park Jimin are entrusted with the task of bringing five boys together to complete t... More

WELCOME !
TRAILER
CHAPTER 1 - A new case ?
CHAPTER 2 - A brief description
CHAPTER 3 - Meeting the five boys
CHAPTER 4 - The Tasks given
CHAPTER 5 - Ideas & Trauma
CHAPTER 6 - No more hesitations
CHAPTER 7 - Roommatezz
CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?
CHAPTER 9 - The Forgettable softie
CHAPTER 10 - Past relationships
CHAPTER 11 - Unexpected Date
CHAPTER 12 - Melting ice in warmth
CHAPTER 13 - Bonds that break & form
CHAPTER 14 - A normal weekend at Choi House
CHAPTER 16 - Triggered Memories
CHAPTER 17 - Worries that fade away
CHAPTER 18 - Soogyu the bestiez
CHAPTER 19 - Peace which never exists
CHAPTER 20 - Rewind #1
CHAPTER 21 - Rewind #2
CHAPTER 22 - Chasing that feeling
CHAPTER 23 - Deep down
CHAPTER 24 - Known earlier ?
CHAPTER 25 - Deeper than it seems
CHAPTER 26 - Time with you flies
CHAPTER 27 - Who's your choice ?
CHAPTER 28 - Want those times back
CHAPTER 29 - Soulmates
AUTHOR TALKS 🤩
CHAPTER 30 - Infront of the eyes
CHAPTER 31 - Your pain , my pain
CHAPTER 32 - Are you fine ?
CHAPTER 33 - No longer Secrets
CHAPTER 34 - Tomorrow X Together
CHAPTER 35 - Romance in the air ?
CHAPTER 36 - CEO Choi's is(are) cool
CHAPTER 37- Confess to you , my lovely lover
CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold
CHAPTER 39 - Spill the Tea
CHAPTER 40 - Still with You
CHAPTER 41 - Fam Day
CHAPTER 42 - Our First Date
CHAPTER 43 - Revealed Truth ?
CHAPTER 44 - You , who are precious
Happy Anniversary TXT !
CHAPTER 45 - Together, we are Strong
CHAPTER 46 - Taehyun's Accomplishment
CHAPTER 47 - Calm before Storm
CHAPTER 48 - Stay alive
CHAPTER 49 - Strangers who aren't
CHAPTER 50 - Suspicious relationships
CHAPTER 51 - Mind does , heart doesn't
CHAPTER 52 - A Family that cares
CHAPTER 53 - Beomgyu's dream
CHAPTER 54 - Breaking barriers
CHAPTER 55 - You are my future
CHAPTER 56 - I'll always look for you
CHAPTER 57 - A Trip to Italy
CHAPTER 58 - The Waited Confession / Calm before storm pt.2
CHAPTER 59 - How can I be fine when other half of me is gone ?
CHAPTER 60 - A New Beginning
CHAPTER 61 - Soobin's dream / A Wedding Proposal
CHAPTER 62 - Yeonjun's accomplishment
CHAPTER 63 - I'm relieved that it's you
CHAPTER 64 - Pre Wedding starts !

CHAPTER 15 - Flower crowns find you Soulmates

131 3 0
By Parkmaddy_writes

"Boss the boy was in the bus stand alone , but another guy came when we were about to hit him by the car " the guard said and an aged man probably in his fifties who he referred to as boss slapped him . 

"You just had one job and you can't do that right ? You have been tracking him for almost two weeks now " the man said as he plopped down on his chair . " What about the others ?" the man asked . 

" The three seemed to finish their training in the company and the idol boy goes to the studio at Gangnam everyday , should we attack him first ?" the guard asked . 

" No No not him , I first want the three outsiders to get away from this , I'll take care of the siblings in another way " the man said and a evil smirk was evident on his face . 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HueningKai got down the bus and inhaled the fresh breeze with his hands spread wide in the air .  " Aah today's weather is awesome " Kai said as he started walking .  He saw little children playing as he crossed the park . 

"Oh hyung pass the ball to us " a kid said and Kai took the ball in his hand from the ground . " Not until you guys let me play with you'll" Kai said as he ran towards them with the ball . 

" I was a basketball player in my schooldays , just wait and watch " Kai said as he threw his bag on the ground and rolled up his sleeves .  He dribbled the ball and threw it but the ball went no where near to the basket . 

" Haha haha , it's been a long time since I played " Kai said smiling awkwardly and tried to shoot the ball once more .  But he didn't even get it once for the past 15 mins . 

"Oh hyung that's enough , we get to see your skills " the little boy said snatching the ball from Kai's hands and went to play with his friends . Kai stood their dumbfounded but nevertheless a smile creeped over his face. 

" I had fun honestly " Kai said dusting his bag as he walked towards the market . 

-----------------------------------------

He was strolling through the market and taking pics of various new things he had seen for the first time .  "Oh handsome man you should try this out " the old lady said as she handed him over a flower crown to wear . 

" Oh you look so good in this , really like a sunshine prince " the lady said as she squeeled making Kai laugh . " I'll buy this Ajhumma , you have quite good business tactics don't you ?" Kai said smiling as he payed for it . 

" Oh no boy , I said the truth . Whoever buys this flower crown are said to meet their soulmates soon , it's time for you my boy " the lady said and Kai shrugged his shoulders. 

" Oh I see " he said simply as he walked further while wearing that on his head . 

Kai stopped by a restaurant as he heard some noises there . Since he was tall , he was able to peek through and see the people fighting . There was a man arguing with a girl though only her back faced him . 

" Yah smoking inside the restaurant is prohibited , and especially you have kids sitting beside you which I suppose are your kids . Did you just leave your brain at home and come here Ajushi ?" the girl raised her voice and the man sighed . 

" Yah , even the workers here kept their mouth shut . Why are you making a scene you little moth ?" The man echoed back .   " I'm saying because they are not doing their job . And I can't tolerate such a behaviour when I'm present here " the girl said smirking and a smile appeared in Kai's face . 

" What are you seriously ? This is why they should never let brats like you on road , look at you coming and asking for attention " the man said and she scoffed .   " Say that again and I'll stitch that bloddy mouth of yours " she said and the man raised his hand to slap her . 

Everyone expected him to have slapped the girl but to everyone's shock a boy came running and held his hand in air . It was none other than Hueningkai . 

" Enough is enough . Why it's getting physical when the fight was in oral terms ? You need to stop Ajushi " Kai said still holding his hand while standing in front of the girl . 

"Another brat . Kids these days don't know who to not mess up with " The man said releasing his hand from Kai's grip .   " Seems like you are the one who don't know who you are messing up with " Kai said smirking and slowly approached near the man's ear . 

"If I just snap my fingers not only you , but your whole generation will be slaves of one of the powerful families here . Just walk away silently from this place after apologizing if you don't want it to happen " Kai whispered in his ear and backed off satisfied while the man looked at him confused . 

"Oh Ajushi you heard me right ? I was not kidding . Morever I think your kids will want a new dad too , atleast I'll give freedom to three lives out there , what do you say huh ?" Kai said smirking and the man looked at Kai's ring . 

It belonged to the family members of the Choi's since he also works in one of the Companies under them. The man backed off in fear and apologized to the girl before taking his kids away . 

"Wahh what did you just say to him ?" the girl asked and Kai turned to see her .   She had blue eyes with short hair , but he was more surprised by the fact she was almost tall as him . 

"I'm asking you gentlemen , can you hear me ?" the girl waved her hands in front of his face and he smiled awkwardly .   " Aah I just said some good things . Btw are you okay ? Did you get hurt anywhere ? " Kai asked politely making the girl chuckle . 

" You were here at the right time . Thanks for your help , let me get you a coffee as a token of thanks " she asked him and he nodded .   " Sure , let's go " Kai said as he walked with her to the coffee shop nearby . 

------------------------------------------

"I was just dumbfounded that nobody was bothered by him , I really felt lonely there " she said sipping her coffee and Kai let out a chuckle .   " You didn't look lonely at all , you were like a lioness fighting for your kingdom " he said and she almost choked on her drink . 

" Are you okay ?" Kai asked handing over tissues and she took them and wiped her mouth .  " You stood on your own and raised voice against the wrong doer , you seriously have some guts girl " Kai said and she smiled proudly . 

She noticed the flower crown hanging from his bag and looked at him .  " Did that old lady sell that thing to you saying you'll find your soulmate soon ?" she asked and Kai's eyes widened.    " How did you know ?" he asked her amazed . 

She took her flower crown and kept it on the table .  " Because she said the same to me too . OHH BEAUTIFUL PRINCESS you'll find your PRINCE CHARMING sooon " she said imitating the old lady and Kai laughed clapping his hands .  

 " You're good at imitating , aren't you ?" Kai asked. 

" Learnt if from my bestie . Speaking of him oh my God I literally forgot I was supposed to meet him there , it was nice meeting you Mr . ??" she asked packing her things . 

" Hueningkai " he said smiling brightly . 

" Park Chanmi here , see yaa later " she said waving at him and left the shop . 

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chanmi rushed into the restaurant and saw Beomgyu already seated in their booked table . She walked to him slowly and sat next to him .   " Hello Beomgyu opppaaaa" she said nudging his shoulders and he looked at her disgusted . 

" Eww get away from me . Don't you dare to think I'll be pleased by this " Beomgyu said shaking her hands off and she pouted .   

" Yaaa Choi Beomgyu I'm sorry , I know you don't like it when I make you wait , but please be a little understanding teddy bear " she said pinching his cheeks making him blush . 

" Teddy bear ? Oppa ? All this only while apologizing to me , the bipolar personality you have amazes me Park Chanmi shi " Beomgyu said gasping dramatically and she stood up and sat opposite to him .  

" Says who " she said rolling her eyes and ordered the food . 

" Yaa why you always get into random fights like this ? You are giving me a headache Chanmi aa , btw where is that bastard ? Did he cause any harm to you ?" he asked checking her out and she sighed .   

" Don't worry Beomgyu , I was not alone today . There was a guy who helped me , he was a real saviour " Chanmi said as she thought of Hueningkai . 

" Where's he then ? Did you thank him ?" Beomgyu asked sipping his juice .   " Ya I treated him a coffee . And Beomgyu you know , he looked really really handsome . He looked like he just came out of a netflix series , man how can he be even real ? " Chanmi said cupping her cheeks and Beomgyu flicked her forehead . 

" Enough of dreaming . Did you even get his number ?" Beomgyu asked and she shook her head. " Aigoo proving how useless your brain is one more time , you really don't have guts to ask any other guy's number other than me ? " Beomgyu asked smirking and she pinched his hands making his groan in pain . 

" It's because you're the easiest Beomgyu shi " she said and he scoffed .  " Easiest ? What do you take me of ?" Beomgyu asked and she went near his face . 

" Just a rich kid with some musical skills and a motor fixed in his mouth " Chanmi said and Beomgyu flicked her forehead once more as they both broke out into laughter . 

" How's your training going ?" Chanmi asked him .  " I have been meeting with Namjoon hyung quite a lot , he taught me a lot about lyric writing and composing . I'll start with my vocal and dance training starting from Monday " Beomgyu said and she nodded . 

" Beomgyu , are you ready for this ? You'll be okay there right ?" Chanmi asked worried .  "I hope so " Beomgyu said shrugging his shoulders . 

" Yaa just remember I don't wanna see you down anymore . I still remember the time when I saw you first , you seemed lifeless . I don't want that to happen , I'll not let that happen too " Chanmi said and Beomgyu smiled at her . 

" What you'll do then ?" Beomgyu asked her .   " I'll wack up anyone who tries to mess with you , be it any trainer or trainees " Chanmi said rolling her sleeves up making Beomgyu laugh .

" Sure sure Miss Park Chanmi , I'll make sure you will not end up in prison because of me , I'll work hard " Beomgyu said and Chanmi smiled proudly at him . 

They were glad that they had eachother , afterall friends are there for a reason . 

A/N :

Some surprising elements in this chapter , did you'll like it ? Vote and comment Moas 🤩

See you in next one , bubye ! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 1.4K 22
5 pairs of eyes, one of then belongs to your cousin. who will you choose among those 4 remaining?
156K 6.2K 29
Choi Soobin, the greatest mafia heir, a sadist, a merciless person, has been magically tamed by this cute, competitive, caring, ordinary college stud...
94.2K 4.1K 21
where strict, rule-abiding bodyguard kang taehyun is hired to protect chaebol heir choi beomgyu who is a walking menace to mental sanity. [#1 in kpo...
41.7K 1.5K 18
~°•☆•°~ 19 year old beomgyu gets forced to marry a cold heartless millionaire ceo of a company just for the sake of his parents bankrupting company...