Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

Door Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... Meer

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 96

179 2 0
Door Kazuyuuki95

Although Luo Yingbai's sit-ups did not reach 500, at least 200 is still available. After exercising, he was dragged around by Xia Xianning. He felt exhausted. He lay on the bed after taking a shower and didn't get up for a long time.

Xia Xianning found two sets of clothes from Luo Yingbai's closet, and he honestly put on one, took the other and walked to the bed and put it down, bent down and kissed Luo Yingbai: "Do you want to put the clothes on?" Serving you lunch?"

Luo Yingbai said: "My father will come up to kill people. You'd better let me live a few more days."

He sat up from the bed, and slowly put on his clothes: "My back is sore...Xianning, I found that after being with you, my exercise has increased a lot."

Xia Xianning helped him relax with a massage, tidied his clothes, and said seriously, "Thank you for your hard work."

Luo Yingbai rolled his eyes: "...You're welcome."

After he finished speaking, the two eyes met. Luo Yingbai wanted to give Xia Xianning a fierce look, but she still couldn't help laughing, shook her head and stood up: "Go downstairs, it's past eleven o'clock .”

Their family usually has lunch at twelve o'clock sharp. Luo Zhao was afraid that they would be hungry if they didn't eat for two mornings, so he asked his aunt to prepare the meals in advance. When the two went downstairs together, Luo Zhao was already sitting at the dining table. Still a little strange, he asked: "Did you all change clothes?"

Luo Yingbai sat down beside him, and replied casually: "You punished us to do sit-ups, we worked too hard, we were sweating, so we changed our clothes."

This excuse is reasonable, Luo Yingbai didn't have any distracting thoughts when he said it, but Xia Xianning looked up at him, and after he realized it, his ears turned red all of a sudden.

Luo Zhao didn't care too much, and said: "That's right. You started earlier than Xianning, but every time you put up your physical strength, you are not as good as Xianning. It's because you don't practice well. From now on, develop a good habit and stick to it." , it’s best to maintain this state every day and exercise frequently.”

The more serious he was preaching, the more Luo Yingbai couldn't listen to it, especially when he said it in front of Xia Xianning. He calmed down with his forehead, and raised his voice: "Aunt Sun, please help me get a glass of ice Cola."

The maid at home came out of the kitchen, a little reluctantly: "Master, how can you drink that while eating? It's cold and bad for your stomach."

Luo Yingbai said: "It's okay, just eat less."

Xia Xianning put a piece of fish with the spines out into his bowl, smiled and said nothing.

Seeing that Luo Zhao didn't stop her, Aunt Sun poured him half a glass, and Luo Yingbai drank it down in one gulp, chewing all the ice cubes in it, and felt that her hot old skin felt better.

At this time, Xia Xianning's cell phone rang. He picked it up and looked at it and said, "The live broadcast program Zhen Quan talked about yesterday has been investigated in detail. The name should be called "Everything in the Countryside". It is half documentary and half variety show. It is not available yet. To avoid interruption by reporters, the filming process will be kept secret from the public."

Luo Yingbai said: "Without further delay, it's best to leave soon and go to Changcun Village to have a look. Dad, are you coming with us? Then I'll buy three tickets."

Peng Xuan was a disciple brought out by Luo Zhao because he was an orphan when he came to the Chang School. He always regarded the school as his own home. He had a deep relationship with his master, brothers and others. Luo Zhao also wanted to go there in person. I met Peng Xuan, but there were other things happening in the situation at this time.

Xia Xianning took the initiative and said, "If the teacher doesn't have time, it would be better for me and my senior brother to go."

Luo Zhao said: "Don't take it lightly. Make arrangements. You and Yingbai will go first, and then mobilize some manpower to respond later."

Xia Xianning nodded in agreement.

He and Luo Yingbai first took a train to Linshi. Early the next morning, Xia Xianning borrowed an off-road vehicle from the local branch and drove all the way west to the countryside. Since "Everything in the Country" had not yet been officially broadcast, at this time The filming team has already arrived inside the mountain, so it’s hard to determine the exact location.

Luo Yingbai studied the shooting list that Xia Xianning investigated and found that there were many acquaintances on it, so he called Yue Tao, the host of this show.

After the call was connected, it was Zhou Junyi's voice that came from the other side. We hadn't seen each other for a while, but his tone still sounded gentle and gentle: "Hello, Teacher Yue is not here right now. Is there anything I need to convey?"

Luo Yingbai didn't know that he met Xia Xianning again later, but he still remembered the confession. He didn't expect that the two of them would interact again in his lifetime, so he suppressed his slightly embarrassed emotions and said, "Brother Zhou... it's me. "

Xia Xianning didn't like to see this arrogant and arrogant actor with a fake smile who had designs on Luo Yingbai. When she heard it was him, she immediately looked unkind.

Luo Yingbai touched his leg, and his hand was held by Xia Xianning. When he heard Zhou Junyi on the other end of the phone ask him what was wrong with a little surprise, Luo Yingbai said: "Ah, I heard Teacher Yue said that he wanted to shoot a It’s a documentary-type program. It just so happens that I’m on summer vacation these two days, and I want to find a place with beautiful mountains and clear waters to visit. I chose the destination with you, so I wanted to ask him if he has time to have a meal together.”

Zhou Junyi's slightly raised voice could even be heard by Xia Xianning on the other end of the phone: "Really? Are you coming? That would be great."

Luo Yingbai said quickly: "Not necessarily, it depends on the itinerary. Brother Zhou, have you started recording the program now? Can you give me a road map or something like that, so that I can study the travel strategy."

Zhou Junyi did not doubt his presence and said: "Our recording has indeed started, but it's okay if you come wherever you want. I'll send you the route map after I hang up the phone."

There was the sound of papers being flipped over there, and after a while he said: "But we are not fixed in one place today, it may be a bit difficult for you to find it. I will go pick wild vegetables and wash rice for breakfast, and after breakfast, go to the mountains to hunt for treasure. Call me when you want to come."

When Xia Luo and Xia Luo heard "treasure hunting", they both felt alert at the same time. Xia Xianning opened the car door and got out. Luo Yingbai exchanged a few casual greetings and hung up the phone. Not two minutes later, Zhou Junyi sent the address as expected. come over.

Luo Yingbai read it twice, and roughly judged their location based on the topographical map. At this moment, the car door was pushed, and Xia Xianning returned to the car with the fresh morning air. Yingbai's arms.

Luo Yingbai guessed it when he got off the car just now, and said with a smile: "Bought for breakfast?"

He pulled open the plastic bag and looked inside, and said "Wow": "So many delicious foods! Did you travel so far in such a short time?"

Xia Xianning couldn't help showing a smile on her lips: "Choose what you want to eat, and pick the rest for me."

The two ate something in the car, and the car drove all the way to Chang Village.

Just as Luo Yingbai was sitting in the co-pilot eating melon seeds and pushing his fate, Zhou Junyi's film crew of "Everything in the Countryside" also started to act.

After the stars finished their home-cooked flavored breakfast, they got into the convertible off-road vehicle that the film crew had prepared long ago, and went into the mountains to hunt for treasure.

The appearance of Chang Village is primitive, and the surrounding land has beautiful mountains, clear waters, and lush trees. Even in the hot summer, it can still make people feel a bit cool. The convoy drove over small bridges, through the woods, and all the way into the mountains, the tires leaving shallow marks on the wet soil.

A total of 15 people participated in the recording this time. Apart from the popular Xiaosheng Huadan, there are also Zhou Junyi, Wen Qianqian and other film kings and queens who have a high status in the film and television industry. Even Chang Weiyu, whose popularity has soared recently thanks to the two of Charlotte, also came - this is also because the filming team this time cooperated with the crew of "The Little Red Bridge with Wild Goose Teeth" and invited the actors in the play, It's just a good time to promote the new drama that's airing.

Among them, Zhang Chen and Lu Xiaoting are a couple who have just confirmed their relationship. In order to make the entire filming process more pink bubbles, the program team never hesitated to create opportunities for these two to distribute some dog food.

The car stopped after only twenty minutes of driving. The road behind was filled with stone steps. When they found that they had to climb up the stone steps step by step, many people wailed. .

The hosts were Yue Tao and Jian Na, the famous variety show hosts of Strawberry Channel. When Yue Tao saw everyone's real or fake expressions of misery, he laughed beside him and adjusted the atmosphere with a relaxed tone: " Don’t be like this, everyone. If I remember correctly, all our guests this time have acted in costume dramas, right? You are all heroic heroines who fly over the walls and walk over walls. You are like us who usually only talk on stage. Middle age is really miserable."

The female host Jian Na immediately retorted from the side: "Thank you, you don't need to bring me along."

Everyone laughed, and the atmosphere was much more relaxed. In twos and threes, they put on their backpacks and stepped onto the stone steps to climb up the mountain.

Although there are big names such as Zhou Junyi and Wen Qianqian among them, most of the people participating in the variety show are young people. Everyone is climbing up the mountain talking and laughing. , Zhou Junyi also joined them.

But in this case, Wen Qianqian was left alone.

The so-called variety show, in the final analysis, there is only one principle for making a good film-that is, all the links and interactions have a script, but the feeling that everyone wants to perform is to make the audience feel that they are absolutely from the heart, absolutely not. In acting.

However, when it comes to actress Wen Qianqian, this sense of variety show is very lacking. Perhaps for her, participating in a reality show itself is a kind of humiliation and debasement.

According to the status of the Feng family in the past, there was no need for Wen Qianqian to come out and participate in such slapstick things. But now and then, the Feng family is encountering difficulties in business and its reputation has declined. Wen Qianqian has no choice but to do this.

What's even more embarrassing is that the program team originally thought that she was accompanied by Zhou Junyi, who was of comparable status, but Zhou Junyi had been a little depressed since the last incident and was not very willing to talk, so Wen Qianqian was among a group of people. It's completely out of place. It's probably unlikely that this show will play any role in saving the reputation.

But along the way up, the sun is also gradually rising, the faces of the group of people are exhausted, each of them is walking heavily, and they can no longer be happy, but it seems that Wen Qianqian's gloomy face has become a lot more gregarious.

Chang Weiyu was walking with a stick in his hand, sweating profusely and panting. As a person who has to control the overall situation at all times, Yue Tao saw his displeasure and wanted to liven up the atmosphere, so he chatted, "Weiyu is so chic, he didn't even bring a bag?"

He smiled and nuzzled at Jian Na who was a little ahead: "Look at the big schoolbag on Nana, oh, what a woman!"

Yue Tao originally meant that Chang Weiyu dressed lightly, while Jian Na carried a lot of food and cosmetics on her body like a spring outing. As a result, Chang Weiyu happened to crawl violently, but he felt that Yue Tao was saying that he had no physical strength. Not as good as a woman, so he replied angrily: "Do you think I didn't carry it? The bag was given to the assistant just now. I didn't know that I would have to work hard to record a show!"

The image he has established in front of the audience has always been that of a handsome boy with delicate features. If he gets tanned or burned by the sun, it will take a lot of time to recover!

Even as a host who relied on his words, Yue Tao couldn't help but choked for a moment - it had been a long time since an actor had spoken to him like this.

It has been 20 years since Yue Tao debuted, and Chang Weiyu is just a young actor who has just become famous from the 18th line. His status and status are simply incomparable. He was complacent about his small achievements, but he didn't know that others were secretly laughing at this idiot who didn't know the heights of heaven and earth.

Jian Na frowned secretly, but still had a smile on her face, and teased: "Teacher Yue, if you say so, don't ask me for tissues or water for a while!"

Yue Tao also laughed gracefully and said, "That's not okay. Don't forget that I was the one who brought you into the industry. Do you know how to respect your seniors?"

The people around were also doing their best to climb the mountain as if nothing had happened. This small disturbance disappeared, but anyone who was not a fool could understand the meaning of Yue Tao's words. Chang Weiyu immediately realized his gaffe and noticed that others were secretly After looking over, I felt my face was burning.

While he was annoyed that he couldn't suppress his temper at the moment, he also complained a little bit about Yue Tao's pettiness - the program team was already cheating on him, why didn't he let people complain? What's the matter, he is considered a traffic now anyway!

In this atmosphere, everyone finally climbed to the treasure place.

It was almost noon at this time, everyone spread the sheets on the ground casually, and after eating the bento made in the morning, they rested for a while, and Yue Tao announced the start of the treasure hunt.

In order to maintain their figure, many celebrities usually pay attention to nutrition and food selection, but no one has the strength to pick and choose when it comes to this, and they just gobble up what they eat. When Yue Tao said that he can’t eat any more, he wants to get up Work is a burst of despair.

Chang Weiyu moved his lips, but didn't dare to say anything else.

Yue Tao clapped his hands: "Get up! The program team specially chose this area to hide the treasure because it is shaded by trees and will not be too sunny. Now that the treasure map has been distributed, the first team to find the treasure is still there. A mysterious gift package!”

After he finished saying this, Jian Na beside him suddenly let out a soft cry, took two steps back, and blurted out: "Who is it?"

She had received professional hosting training and rarely lost her composure in front of the camera. Yue Tao was also shocked. He quickly turned around and saw a man standing not far behind him. He did not speak or move, like a silent fake. No one knows how long he has been there.

Hearing Jenna's inquiry, he took a few steps forward. His whole body was exposed to the sun, but he was in ragged clothes, and the exposed skin was dirty. His hair was unkempt, and he looked like a beggar.

The only thing that could be clearly seen from his whole body was a pair of eyes exposed under the messy hair. They were dark and deep, looking straight ahead. With this look, it was no wonder that Jenna was so frightened that she exclaimed just now.

Yue Tao frowned secretly. He didn't mean to discriminate. It's just that he is recording a program now. He had already greeted the village before, saying that he would try not to disturb the villagers. Now such a person appeared , will make him very troublesome.

I don't know why, when he saw this person, Yue Tao always felt inexplicably uneasy. He smiled professionally and said to the person who appeared suddenly: "This little brother came to see Are you recording the show? Sorry, we are filming now, can you watch from a little distance?"

Following his words, the man turned his head and glanced at Yue Tao with dull eyes, and then his eyes moved to the soil that had been dug loose when hiding the treasure on the ground, without saying a word.

Yue Tao couldn't communicate with him, so he could only guess for himself, thinking that this person might be worried that his side would take away the property of the village - he knew that the program team had received opposition from many villagers before it came. .

Most of the villagers can't understand that their arrival is actually a good opportunity for the village to develop its economy.

Yue Tao glanced at the time and explained patiently: "The things we are looking for are all prepared by the program team before. We bury them ourselves and dig them out ourselves. We will never touch the villagers' things. Don't worry, little brother... "

"Someone among you will die."

A voice interrupted him, and it was the man who spoke.

Jian Na exclaimed, and Yue Tao suddenly became speechless. Under the silence, he saw the other party laugh twice crazily, and then clapped his hands and chanted like a song, "I will definitely die, hehehe, I will - definitely die." 's~"

It was clearly midsummer, but his voice made everyone present feel chilly. The laughter was mixed with the sound of the distant wind on the other side of the forest, and there was no hint of joy at all. Instead, it was extremely weird, making Yue Tao's whole body feel alive. A layer of goosebumps.

The people around him were also shocked. They watched the lunatic shake his head and leave, but no one dared to talk or stop him. They looked at each other in confusion, and most of their joyful mood had gone away.

——Even if you are not superstitious, hearing such words is shocking!

After a while, Yue Tao let out the depression he was holding in his chest and said nonchalantly: "It seems that this person has a mental problem. Fortunately, he didn't attack us. It's okay if he leaves now. I'll go down the mountain later." Please communicate this matter with the village chief."

Zhou Junyi said solemnly: "But no matter what, everyone should pay attention to safety, hurry up and shoot."

People's originally relaxed nerves were trembled by his words, but Zhou Junyi's words are very reasonable. The show cannot stop filming because of such a trivial matter. The only thing that can be done is to be cautious. After all, it is a good thing that the lunatic did not continue to pester.

Yue Tao greeted everyone to continue shooting, but what he didn't expect was that the madman had not actually left. When Wen Qianqian's team followed the map and found a treasure place, they would see this man again.

On the other side, Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning have also arrived at Chang Village.

There was only a dilapidated dirt road leading to the village. As Xia Xianning's car drove quickly, the loess floating on the ground kept being lifted up and fell down, and finally settled next to a winding river.

When Luo Yingbai got off the car, he felt that the sun was shining brightly in the sky, and the brilliance was like fire, as if the sun on his body was about to set people on fire.

Xia Xianning came over from behind him, locked the car casually, put a hat on Luo Ying's white head, the brim of the hat slightly blocked the scorching sun.

Luo Yingbai rubbed his head and turned around in surprise: "Where did you come from?"

Xia Xianning straightened the hat for him again: "I bought it just now."

Luo Yingbai wanted to pick it up: "Is it just one top? Then you should bring it."

Xia Xianning pressed his hand, looked ahead casually and said, "I don't need it, I won't die from the sun."

In the past, when summer came, letting Luo Yingbai go out was like killing him, screaming that he would die of heat and sunburn every time, but now that he had something serious to do, he didn't say a word.

Xia Xianning was clearly teasing him seriously, Luo Yingbai laughed, shoved him and said: "Come on, you, let's go."

The location sent by Zhou Junyi showed that they would conduct a treasure hunt on a nearby mountain. However, after Luo Yingbai and Xia Xianning found the entrance to the mountain, they found that there were many forks on the mountain road and it was difficult to distinguish which one Zhou Junyi was referring to.

At this moment, Luo Yingbai happened to see a young man wearing a coat and shorts coming from behind, so he went up and said: "Hello little brother, I would like to ask you, do you know which of these mountain roads is the main road?" To the top of that hill over there?”

The sun was dazzling, and he couldn't open his eyes, so he had to look at the other party half-squinted, waiting for an answer.

It's just that he asked politely, but the other person didn't seem to be that helpful. He looked Luo Yingbai up and down, suddenly burst into laughter, and said, "Hehe... you're dead!"

Luo Yingbai: "..."

The person he was chatting with was the lunatic Zhou Junyi and the others met just now. However, this person did not show his face just now. At this time, his messy and dirty long hair was pulled back, and a young and mediocre face could be seen. .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

6.1K 95 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...
68.2K 2.1K 148
Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eliminate the blackening value of the black...
11.9K 1.3K 20
The romance between two high school sweethearts. Two people who have hurt each other so much and yet want no one else but one another. Munayah is a s...
505K 32.2K 41
Let's see how different personalities mends with each other to form a beautifull bond together. Where the Eldest is calm and cold, Second is aggress...