Feng Shui Master is an Intern...

By Kazuyuuki95

Author's name: It's okay to be drunk/醉又何妨 Type of work: Danmei novel List of chapter: 160 chapter (Finished)... More

Chapter 1 Do it again
Chapter 2 Calling Grandpa
Chapter 3 An Bin Road
Chapter 4 Curse
Chapter 5 Campus Popularity
Chapter 6 Xia Xianning
Chapter 7 Explosive Photos
Chapter 8 Sun Yue's Purpose
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Meeting
Chapter 11 Reunion after a long absence
Chapter 12 - 13
Chapter 14 Father Huang
Chapter 15 - 16
Chapter 17 - 18
Chapter 19 Examination Storm
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Weibo group ridicule
Chapter 22 Counterattack
Chapter 23 - 24 - 25
Chapter 26 - 27
Chapter 29 American Drama
Chapter 30 - 31
Chapter 32 Roundup
Chapter 33 Lord Ling'an
Chapter 34: smash, check
Chapter 35 - 36
Chapter 37 - 38
Chapter 39 The Grudge Curse
Chapter 40 - 41 - 42
Chapter 43 - 44 - 45
Chapter 46 - 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50 Master Yin
Chapter 51 Smoothie
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 Shimei Xinyang
Chapter 54 - 55
Chapter 56 - 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59 I Love You
Chapter 60 It's too late to think about it
Chapter 61 Audition
Chapter 62 - 63
Chapter 64 Weibo tears it up again
Chapter 65 - 66 - 67
Chapter 68 - 69
Chapter 70 - 71
Chapter 72 The Attacking Xia Xianning
Chapter 73 Domineering Young Master Xia
Chapter 74 The real murderer behind the scenes
Chapter 75 Kiss and Crew
Chapter 76 - 77 - 78
Chapter 79 - 80 - 81
Chapter 82 - 83
Chapter 84 - 85 - 86 - 87
Chapter 88 - 89 - 90 - 91
Chapter 92 - 93
Chapter 94 - 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97 The coffin that appeared
Chapter 98 A madman kills someone
Chapter 99 - 100
Chapter 101 + Link
Chapter 102 - 103 - 104 - 105
Chapter 106 - 107 - 108 - 109
Chapter 110 - 111 - 112
Chapter 113 - 114
Chapter 115 - 116 - 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119 The Most Important Person
Chapter 120 The real murderer
Chapter 121 People's hearts, ghosts' hearts
Chapter 122 Charlotte's Rescue
Chapter 123 Little Wontons
Chapter 124 Black Hole Canteen
Chapter 125 - 126
Chapter 127 Mengming mother-in-law
Chapter 128 Finding Mother
Chapter 129 Mother and Son Meet
Chapter 130 Escape
Chapter 131 Broken Child
Chapter 132 - 133
Chapter 134 Luo Xiaobai, who is afraid of ghosts
Chapter 135
Chapter 136 Seeking Death
Chapter 137
Chapter 138 Great Tonic Soup
Chapter 139 The Big Boss of the Luo Xia Circle
Chapter 140 Peng Xuan escapes
Chapter 141 - 142
Chapter 143 - 144 - 145
Chapter 146 Poor Dad
Chapter 147
Chapter 148 Absolute Poverty
Chapter 149 - 150
Chapter 151 Scheming Bitch
Chapter 152: Fake it for real
Chapter 153 - 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156 Search you thousands of baidu
Chapter 157: Coming Out Live (1)
Chapter 158 Coming out live (2)
Chapter 159 Remembering the First Meeting (1)
Chapter 160 Remembering the First Meeting (2)[End]

Chapter 28 Flying Head Gu

458 14 0
By Kazuyuuki95

Before he left, Director Xiao repeatedly stated that if there is a good role in the future, he will definitely contact him.

In this way, all the characters were removed, and all the scenes shot by Wei Leyi or Luo Yingbai had to be scrapped. However, Director Xiao played it back several times, hesitated for a moment, and was still reluctant to cast Luo Yingbai. Those fragments were completely deleted and temporarily retained.

Luo Yingbai was very content with the money, and said to Xia Xianning: "I treat you to dinner, Mr. Xia, would you like to eat some common food?"

A smile appeared on Xia Xianning's face: "Let's go."

The two finally had a small hot pot meal near the set. After coming out, they drove back to the Special Investigation Department. There was a faint smell of hot pot in the car.

Xia Xianning opened the window on his side, and said casually: "I never thought that you'll be away from home for nearly a year, and your picky eater problem will be much better."

Luo Yingbai sighed: "The main reason is that I don't have any money. You know, when I left, I left the house completely, and I didn't see Feng Shui again, so I just worked part-time at school to earn some money. Even the first semester The tuition fees are all borrowed from you, am I qualified to pick and choose? Three meals a day, steamed buns dipped in salt, and mustard on Saturdays and Sundays, that’s not bad.”

Knowing that his words were exaggerated, even a three-point grievance can become very pitiful, Xia Xianning still felt a pain in his heart. This man has been a son since he was a child, and he has never washed the dishes at home. It is unimaginable for him to go to work.

Thinking about it this way, the scene in his dream since the reunion came to mind again. He sighed in his heart and said, "Do you still want to eat pan-fried tofu? I'll make it for you when I go back."

No one believed it when he said it. Xia Xianning's cooking was particularly delicious. Luo Yingbai liked the fried tofu he made the most. However, his status as a young master was so valuable that it was rare for him to cook again. Luo Yingbai was overjoyed: "Really?"

Xia Xianning nodded.

Luo Yingbai immediately flattered: "Then Xianning, anyway, if you do it once, it's done, and if you do it twice, it's also done. I still want to eat crispy mushrooms."

"Can."

"Why don't we go to the supermarket to buy two bottles of beer later?"

"Um."

Luo Yingbai didn't expect Xia Xianning to take the wrong medicine today, and she was so talkative, so beautiful that she praised him repeatedly: "I knew you were the most interesting, it's not in vain that I loved you so much when I was a child, a candied haw You share the food..."

Xia Xianning: "..." The whole root must have been his.

Luo Yingbai: "...the dry-stir-fried mushrooms outside are almost inedible, are they called mushrooms? They are called fried peppercorns..."

Xia Xianning said coolly: "Isn't it true that you can only eat steamed buns for three meals a day, and adding some pickles is a luxury?"

Luo Yingbai: "Uh..."

Xia Xianning saw Luo Yingbai's choked expression from the glass on one side, and the corners of her lips curled up slightly.

The two of them were in a relaxed mood, and both felt that if they could find the flying head Gu based on that costume, the whole case would be clear.

In the evening, Gou Songze brought the people back for a look. They found that the suspect with flying head poison buried in the house was none other than Zheng Yishan, the sister of the deceased actor Zheng Hui.

When everyone sees her for the first time, a pity will flash in their hearts—this woman is slender and fair-skinned. She should be a good-looking girl in the first place, but it's a pity that a large number of pitted scars are all over the left side of her face. Ruined that beauty.

Her hair was a little messy, and she looked panicked - anyone who was woken up from bed by a few policemen in the middle of the night and accused of being a murderer would be panicked.

Sitting in the interrogation room, she faced a bunch of questions and kept muttering: "I didn't...I didn't..."

Gou Songze's eyes were bleeding, and he was very irritable when he got a repeated "I don't have any". He flicked the ceramic jar wrapped in a plastic bag in front of him, and said, "I said big sister, 'No' two Anyone can say that, but the problem is that we need evidence. This thing was dug out from under your bed, right? Then can you explain to us why?"

"Yes, I found it in my brother's room."

Zheng Yishan's tone was unbelievable: "He passed away two years ago, and I don't want to touch the things in his room... I always feel like people are still alive. I really don't know if there is anything in his room." Such a jar!”

Gou Songze asked, "Do you have any other relatives who have stayed with him?"

Zheng Yishan shook his head, said with a wry smile: "How is that possible? Who doesn't shy away from sleeping in the dead's room, and I look like this... I haven't contacted anyone for a long time."

Whether it is true or false, as long as words are clues, what Zheng Yishan said, Xia Xianning immediately found useful information from it, and said calmly at the side: "If according to this statement, it is not you or someone else, then this jar should have been placed It has been under the bed for two years, why is there not a trace of dust on the jar, and the flying head Gu inside was also made recently?"

Hearing these three words unexpectedly, Zheng Yishan's expression suddenly changed, and he exclaimed: "What did you say? Flying head Gu?!"

If she was a beautiful woman, she could still make people feel sorry for her staring and exclaiming. Unfortunately, her appearance has been destroyed by the fire. Her face is even more ferocious when she stares at her eyes. There is no surprise but fright.

Gou Songze couldn't take it anymore, pretended to record, and lowered his head to write quietly, while the face of the godlike director Xia next to him did not change, as if the appearance of all living beings was melon in his eyes, looking directly at each other, observing Looking at Zheng Yishan's expression.

"You know flying head Gu."

He used an affirmative tone. Zheng Yishan rubbed the tip of his nose with his fingers and did not deny it: "I heard some old people in my hometown mentioned it, but there was no contact."

"Really?" Xia Xianning was noncommittal and changed the topic, "So, you haven't seen him yet?"

Wearing transparent gloves, he took out the clay pot wrapped in a plastic bag, and accidentally slammed the pot on the table. A human head rolled out. It was the semi-finished product of Flying Head Gu.

Gou Songze: "Damn it!"

So raw!

As soon as the human head came out of the clay pot, blood flowed from all the orifices, and it flew into the air while spinning, with a hoarse laugh coming from the throat.

"Come down!"

Xia Xianning had quick hands and eyes, and a yellow talisman flew out, hitting the head on the table with a "dong" sound.

Zheng Yishan opened his mouth wide and his eyes were straight, as if he was stunned by the extreme fear.

Among the three, only Xia Xianning, the instigator, was calm and asked seriously: "Look clearly, have you seen it before?"

It took Zheng Yishan a long while before he stammered: "I haven't seen it, I really haven't seen it... I don't know anything..."

Her fingers on her knees were curled up tightly, and she felt that her palms were covered in cold sweat.

At this time, Xia Xianning's phone on the table lit up. He picked it up and found that it was Luo Yingbai's message. His cold face softened slightly. He opened the screen and saw that Luo Yingbai asked him to ask Zheng Yishan if he knew Dai Wei. Jay.

Xia Xianning complied.

His questions were all unexpected. Zheng Yishan could no longer keep up with his train of thought. He nodded and said, "I know...it's not that I know him. He is a star. I know him, but he probably doesn't know who I am."

"Actually, when I think about it, I think Zheng Yishan is quite pitiful. I have watched her TV series in the past. She was so beautiful and promising, but now she ends up like this."

Outside the interrogation room monitor, Yue Ling and Luo Yingbai were sitting there. Both of them have quite cheerful personalities and have almost become familiar with each other by this time.

While watching the surveillance, Yue Ling casually discussed the case: "But there were only two people in that home, her and Zheng Hui, and Zheng Hui's horoscope indicated that he must be dead, so there couldn't be another suspect other than Zheng Yishan. .”

As she spoke, she looked at Luo Yingbai and saw that the young master was carelessly scrolling on his cell phone and turning a pen casually in his left hand, as if he didn't pay attention to the interrogation scene at all.

Yue Ling had good eyesight, and she could see at a glance that he was actually searching for "beauty tutorials" on the Internet, and she was immediately speechless.

Hearing Yue Ling's words, Luo Yingbai raised his head and smiled at her, but said: "When she heard the three words 'flying head Gu', her eyes looked up and to the right. She said she didn't know about flying head Gu. She touched her nose unconsciously, these are typical actions of lying. I think at least she doesn't know anything about flying head Gu."

When Xia Xianning was not in front of him, Luo Yingbai seemed to be able to do a lot, which surprised Yue Ling: "Did you see that just now?"

Luo Yingbai opened the notebook on the table: "I wrote it all down, but even so, I still don't think she is the murderer."

The notebook was originally closed. When Luo Yingbai opened it like this, Yue Ling discovered that the handwriting on it was smooth and elegant, and clearly listed the doubtful points of the interrogation. However, Luo Yingbai did not put down the mobile phone in his right hand - he actually Not only can it be used for two purposes, but it can also shoot the bow left and right, doing two different things with both hands at the same time.

Yue Ling felt that she had been abused by the school bully, so she was convinced: "Mr. Luo, you must be doing well in school."

"Don't, don't, it makes me feel like a middle-aged uncle."

Luo Yingbai touched his ears and smiled at Yue Ling: "Call me Xiao Luo or Ying Bai."

Yue Ling was attracted by Luo Yingbai's supernatural power-like skills just now, and only after being interrupted did she remember what she wanted to say: "Okay, Xiao Luo, tell me...you don't think Zheng Yishan is the murderer, why?"

She paused and then added: "Even if I didn't listen to the interrogation just now, I still feel that there is a sinister look in this woman's eyebrows. She is really suspicious."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 763 9
Your life was typically routine. Class in the morning, work in the evening, and at least trying to work on commissions in-between studying and sleep...
55.9K 933 22
NOT MINE OFFLINE READING Author: Bo Yao Type: Danmei fanfic Status: Completed Last update: 2023-06-06 Latest Chapter: Chapter List Chapter 217 Extra...
11.8K 1.3K 20
The romance between two high school sweethearts. Two people who have hurt each other so much and yet want no one else but one another. Munayah is a s...
5.9K 91 9
Little Birdy Pampering Manual By 酒煮核弹头 Completed Bai Yuan is a magical little parrot that had just hatched out of his shell. With pristine peach-colo...