Alone Girl (Teen Wolf & TVDU)...

De bluvr45

Bailey Mikaelson is a vampire. She was born around the 1000s. Her family the Mikaelson, all separated when th... Mais

Face Claim
Aesthetic
Prolouge
Season 1
First Day
The Party
The Game
Allison's Date
Aunt Kate
Birthday Gift
Night School
Partner in Crime
The Identity of The Alpha
Locker Room Chat
Code Breaker
Season 2
The Funeral
Guilt
Surfaced Memory
It's all about the Power
Activation
The Kanima's Identity
Master
Transformation
Vengeance
Falling Apart Pack
Master Plan
Season 3
The Bit
Alpha Pack
Which One?
Tree of Lights and Changes
Wolfs Bane and White Oak
Distraction
Druid
Hiding Feelings and Prophecy
Going Under
Downfall of The Druid and Alphas
Void
Flying Into Trouble
Season 4
Family Reunion
I'm Alive
The Virus
Anonyomous Money
Swerve
Ghost of You
Argent Sister Reunited
Trip to Mexico
Season 2 TO, Season 5 TW
Twin Chat
New Hope
The One Who's Mind Betrayed Her
The Wildest One and Just Existing One
Dear Aunt Dahlia
Beacon Hills Again
Secrets Always Come To Light
Forgive but Don't Forget
Big Bro Elijah
Creature of the Night
Dread Doctors
Sapphire Is Born
Experimented
Life is Going to Change
Don't be a Deadbeat
I Won't be a Deadbeat
Image What You Need
Fight for A Life
Bugged Bodies
The Beast of Gevudon
London
Fast Forward
Rhode Trip
Turquoise is Born
Link Up
Bye Bye Beasty
Season 6
Memory Lost
Ghost Riders
Triad
Wild Hunt
Mercy
Hunter's End
Wedding to Tragedy
Bye Bye
The Movie
Pleading
Bardo
Bailey Bailey Bailey
The Car Thieves
Soil from Place of Death
The Nematone
She's Alive, She's Back
My Mission
"Stupid Objects"
Humanity
Illusion
One Last Game
Final Goodbyes
New Stories

Can't Fight Destiny

59 3 0
De bluvr45

Chapter 36
3x23

I was looking around when I noticed I was right by the cemetery Boyd and Erica were buried. I couldn't help but want to go talk to them. I hadn't been to their graves since their funerals. I thought it was time.

Erica's grave had some grass on it. Boyd's was dirt.

I sat down in between the graves. "I'm sorry I didn't bring any flowers. I'm also sorry I haven't visited as much as I would have liked to." My lips smacked together. "I don't know if you can hear me or if I'm just talking to 2 rocks. But if you can and there is such thing as heaven and hell, and I'm completely sure you 2 are in heaven if that's real."

I puffed up a vase of flowers left for Boyd. "If it isn't to much trouble, I kind of have a favor to ask. And if it is you don't have to do it and I would completely understand. But if you've been watching over me for the last time I was here, you might know I'm probably gonna join you soon." A tear fell from my eyes. "So if it's not to much trouble would you mind talking me up to the big guy. Because I'd really like to spend all of eternity with you guys."

I put my hand on the side of Boyd's grave. "You were like a brother to me. I loved you. And I'm sorry I didn't show it more. That is something I will regret till the day I die. Which might be soon."

I put my other hand on Erica's grave. "And if I don't make it to the same place as you guys, just take care of each other. See you soon, maybe."

I got up and smiled at the graves. There were so many gifts. It made my heart swell.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

I was at home when me and Alli got a call. They found Lydia. She called dad while I drove.

We got there about the same time as everyone else. We stopped at the gates of the place Lydia was being held captive.

"We've done this before, guys." Scott said in a kind of way you knew a pep talk was about to happen. "A couple weeks ago we were standing around just like this and we saved Malia remember?"

Everyone nodded but I was confused. "Sorry who's Malia?"

"I'll fill you in later." Allison whispered.

"That was a total stranger. This is Lydua." Scott said.

"I'm here to save my best friend." Allison said.

"I came to save mine." Scott said looking at Stiles.

"I'm here to save a girl who is like another sister to me." I said.

"I just didn't feel like doing any homework." Isaac said honestly. He walked in through the gate.

We all followed. Scott and Stiles went in. Me, Isaac, Allison, and Kira were the guard. We were walking out way when we saw Kira's mom with the Onis.

"Kira, turn around and go home." The mom told Kira. "And take your friends with you." She made eye contact with me. "Especially that one." I can take care of myself.

She left it.

"I'm not going. I realized who I was actually playing. You." Kira told her mom.

Mrs Yukimore kept trying to talk us into leaving but we didn't. We decided to stay.

The Onis disappear and Mrs Yukimore started to get worried. She was right to. Void changed the owner ship to him.

"Now they belong to me." The Onis drew their swords.

Allison got her bow readying to fire. And the other got prepared too.

The others started the Onis. I went to face Void.

"Oh, my love." He smiled. He paused time. The fighting stopped.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Void no!" Mrs Yukimore said.

"Oh, yes. I'm going to do the ritual. To ensure I have the Onis forever."

"Do you know what that means?" She asked. "What you'd have to give up?"

He smirked. "I don't care."

Mrs Yukimore walked over to him. She shared a vision with him. "No." He ended up saying.

"You'd have to give up the one person you care about."

I laughed. "Great. Then he won't be able to do it." He gave me an evil glance. But it had sorry in it to. "You love nothing. No one." I smirked. "You'll lose."

"No." He wined again. This time he had tears in his eyes.

I laughed. "Really, tears?"

"There not for him." Mrs Yukimore said which shifted my attention to her. The look on her face said it all. I finally realized.

I looked back at Void for conformation. I knew then. When I looked at the face of the man I still particularly loved and the soul I used to love, I realized this was how the prophecy would come true. This was how I would die.

"No!" I screamed.

"Bailey watch." Mrs Yukimore put her hands on my cheek. She showed me a vision of the future a seer showed her. The vision of what would happen if I didn't die.

Everyone was fighting. Isaac was getting attacked by an oni. Kira was fine. Alli had just shot an arrow which killed the oni. She was looking out at the distance in amazement. When another one snuck up and stabbed her. Scott had to hold her as she died.

The vision stopped. I closed my eyes. I couldn't be responsible for her death.

"Fine. I won't fight you." I said with tears filling up my eyes.

"I just need time to set up."

While he was doing that I walked over to Alli. I messed with her hair. "I love you. Know that. Know that I am doing this for you."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Lydia was just found by Scott and Stiles. "No, no, no. What are you doing here?" She asked as Scott opened the gate that was locking her up.

"Lydia, we're here for you." Stiles said.

"You weren't supposed to be here. You didn't get my message?" She whispered to Scott.

"Lydia what's happening?" Scott asked.

"He needs the doppelganger hybrid's blood. Every drop." She muttered to herself. They couldn't understand her. "Who else is here? Who came with you? Who else is here?"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Void had set up the alter. There was a bowl of fire. I stepped up and time started again.

I looked over and saw the onis had stopped fighting. They were staring at us.

"Know this brings me no joy." He said with a blank expression.

"Go to hell." He used a knife and cut a small cut on my neck. Then started drinking the blood from my neck.

"No!" Allison said crying. Isaac and Mrs Yukimore held her back. "Let me go, she's dying."

All my other emotions flooded away. I was happy that I was helping my sister. I was helping the man I still loved. And my best friend. I didn't care. I was truly and honestly happy right now.

My head got filled with memories. Of my old life. I had everything I needed.

I mouthed to Allison. "I love you."

She started to sob. "No, please no."

I started to fell dizzy. My vision was going blurry. My eyes started going back in my head. I got so tired and weak I passed out.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Lydia screamed when she felt me die. Allison fell down on the ground sobbing. Scott had to watch it all happen. Stiles was passed out for it. Isaac held Allison as she cried. Kira ran into her mom's arms. And Chris he came just in time to see her body drop to the ground.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

When Lydia was pulled together. She remembered something I had asked her to do at the sleep over where I told her about the supernatural world. I asked her to find my family and tell them as soon as possible.

She had spent the entire night tracking them down. She found their last know address was in New Orleans.

So, she booked a ticket and went to tell them.

The compound they were living in was empty when she got there. I looked like no one was home. She just say at a table and looked at a picture of me her and Alli.

A man came marching down the stairs. "Sorry, mama this isn't public property."

"I know." Lydia said wiping away her tears.

"Then why are you here?" The man asked.

"Are you a Mikaelson?" She asked straight up.

"Depends. Who are you?"

"I'm Lydia Martin. I'm..." She stopped herself. I'm would require me to be alive. "I was a friend of your sister."

"Rebekah?" The man asked.

"No, Bailey."

"Bailey? Where is she?" The man stepped closer to Lydia.

"She was living in Beacon Hills California. And she had changed her name to Bailey Argent."

"Why do you keep using past tense words?"

"She died." Lydia gathered all the strength she had to say that. "Last night. I spent the entire night looking for you guys to enact her one wish before she died. That you would know."

The man had to sit down. "I'm her older brother, Elijah."

"I'm sorry I really have to get back." Lydia said cheacking her phone. "My friends are going to kill the things that killed her. And I don't want to miss that."

"Of course, go. I'll tell my family." Elijah said. Which he did. He told Rebekah who broke down on the ground crying. Klaus who didn't believe it.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Aiden was told by Derek. He hated it. He wish he would have been there. Trusted his gut. But he wasn't. So he focused on revenge.

He killed one oni before it killed him. His death was long and painful.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

The funeral took place 3 days after void was killed. All the Mikaelson were invited. So was everyone who knew and loved me.

Surprisingly there was no fights during the funeral. After is a different story that you might have to wait on.

Klaus talked for the Mikaelsons. Dad and Alli talked for the Argents. Lydia talked as the point of my best friend. Scott talked from the pack.

It was a beautiful day.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

A few months later
Suddenly, my eyes opened. I was staring at the ceiling. I didn't know where I was. Just that I wasn't at peace anymore.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

276K 9.1K 23
Spencer Stilinski is the younger twin - by two minutes - of Stiles Stilinski. They were as closer as two people could be. They shared a bestfriend, h...
8.1K 167 21
BLOODSTAIN | ❝Isn't everyone's family a little fucked up.❞ • in which Miracle Camille Mikaelson, the youngest daughter of the original hybrid...
77.3K 1K 15
y/n mikaelson daughter or Klaus Mikaelson. The Original Hybrid. Daughter of Hayley Marshall A Werewolf Alpha. All her life y/n has been on her own...
211K 5.9K 21
Stiles is a vampire. In fact he's name is Mieczyslaw Mikaelson and he is an Original vampire. His past is one of the things he regrets the most, he...