𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗥𝗶𝗱𝗲𝘀 .ᐟ.ᐟ ᴅ...

Von V4CHE-

╭┈─────── ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ❝Ah! You write books?!❞ ❝ Yeah? And?...❞ ?? ?????!! ╰► after observing the young writer for... Mehr

𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙄𝙉 𝙍𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙎
01 ☆ him
02 ☆ speaking
03 ☆ novel book
04 ☆ dreamy clouds
05 ☆ pretty in pink
06 ☆ contact info
07 ☆ downpour
10k special ☆ stares
08 ☆ blooming sighs
09 ☆ muse's depict
10 ☆ a story's smile
11 ☆ petal crush
13 ☆ cozy warmth
14 ☆ evening stroll
15 ☆ mooncake
16 ☆ sunshine
17 ☆ battery
18 ☆ cupid's hold

12 ☆ sweet soliloquy

846 46 27
Von V4CHE-

✎~~~~●

THE TRAIN rolls along the train tracks in a slow, steady rhythm, its wheels gently clattering on the rails. In the background, you can hear the voices of the passengers chatting with each other, while the sound of the train's horn fills the air. People are standing, seated, or walking up and down the aisle. Some are scrolling through their phones, others are reading books or playing games. But there's something about how the train car lulls people to sleep, and before you know it, some passengers have fallen asleep. And then there's you. Sitting near the window, staring out at the landscape passing by. You see buildings, trees, and fields, all mixed in a beautiful harmony of nature. You're lost in thought, waiting for the next station to arrive.

You watch the scenery pass by with longing, the cool glass of the train's window feels soothing against your forehead as the landscape whips past like a blur of colors. You could see the trees and buildings flying by, the city lights streaking above, the stars glimmering in through the evening welkin. You were traveling quickly, but the train's cabin stayed smooth and silent, like a bubble of peace surrounded by the chaos of the world outside. Despite the train's velocity, your thoughts remained still, focused on the soothing rhythm of the windows zipping by, hoping that the next station would arrive soon. After all, you have a personal matter to attend to. You need to confront Dan Heng, whom you left standing awkwardly in the back of the flower shop.

You remember clearly how you accidentally entered his personal space without permission, and how you cut him off before he could speak. You were so eager to leave, that you barely gave him time to process what was happening, but you did run away from him. You try to distract yourself by looking out the window again, but no matter how hard you try, your mind keeps circling back to the awkwardness of that moment, one thing you realize from him is that he was fond of your artwork, especially one that you kept for a very long time.

You wish you had handled the situation differently, but now it's too late to go back. All you can do is face him and hope he understands. The next station couldn't come fast enough.

Momentarily, the train lurches to a halt, the sound of the brakes ringing in your ears as the doors open to reveal the next station, the train comes to a gentle stop at the station and the doors open, allowing passengers to disembark. You watch as a raven with a bouncy step and a soft gaze boards the train, carrying a bag by his side. His raven hair falls softly across his face, covering it almost entirely. Suddenly, his eyes meet yours and you avert your gaze, feeling a sense of shyness and embarrassment wash over you. He seems to notice your reaction and turns away as well, his cheeks slightly flushed with color. The moment is tinged with awkwardness but also a hint of sweetness.

As if trying to dispel the thick awkwardness that's engulfed you and taken your breath away, you wanted to make a conversation or even just utter a word. But it's getting more difficult to even look at him, and your throat feels suddenly dry. Thoughts begin to run through your head at warp speed wondering if it's best to simply stay silent or somehow break the tension and awkwardness that's set in. The silence grows louder by the second, making you want to fidget or do something— anything— to fill it with sound. But you don't know where to start...

Dan Heng spoke up to break the silence that haunted him, his raven hair bouncing softly with each movement of the train, "So... How was your day today?" He asked, sounding a bit flustered and uncomfortable with the silence between you two. You knew that even he— a self-proclaimed introvert— was getting too uncomfortable with the silence that had fallen between you two. As the seconds ticked by, you considered your words carefully, trying to find a way to bring life back into the conversation. Suddenly, a thought occurred to you— one that may just be the perfect topic to explore and break the tension.

"It was fine, like usual... Mr. Loucha wouldn't keep his mouth shut for a second in biology class." You chuckled a little watching your shoes slide up a little, "Actually..." Gathering your thoughts and courage before continuing, "There is something I wanted to talk with you about today. It's been on my mind for some time, and... well... I... I..." Your voice trails off and you suddenly feel your confidence waver. What if he doesn't understand? Will this only make things more awkward? But before you can talk yourself out of it, you take a deep breath and continue. "Uh... can I ask you a question?"

"Sure... what's on your mind?" He says, his voice gentle and patient. You take a deep breath before beginning your question. "Do you know what bubble art is?" As soon as the words leave your mouth, you realize that this may not have been the smartest question to lead with. But before you have a chance to second guess yourself again, Dan Heng's expression changes. A curious look fills his eyes and his head tilts to the side. "Huh? You mean bubble artwork...?"

As expected you knew he understood what it was but what you were trying to say wasn't near that, "Yes. that is right." You lift a smile, take a deep breath, and begin to explain. "Well, if you can imagine a series of bubble-shaped objects made of different colors, you'll know what bubble art is. But it's not just about creating those shapes; it's also about arranging them in different patterns and colors to tell a story, and even creating illusions that trick the eye. It's a fascinating form of artwork."

The raven's curiosity increases at your enthusiastic explanation of bubble art. His eyes dance with wonder as you describe the art form and the way it uses colored bubbles to create patterns and illusions. He seems mesmerized by the concept. As he processes your words, a thoughtful expression settles on his face, and he begins to form a question of his own, "It sounds so... unique and creative. But there are so many different stories to be told with bubble art. I've never even heard of it before. Why... would you ask me about it?" His curiosity continues to grow as he contemplates your reasons and his own.

Dan Heng's interest in bubble art is obvious as his curiosity grows with each question. His raven hair falls softly across his face as he considers the concept, his mind racing with the potential stories that can be told with colored bubbles and the endless variations of patterns and colors. When he asks why you asked something so out of topic to the conversation you were having, you smile back at Dan Heng as you explain your interest in bubble art. "I figured you had an interest in bubble art since you looked so fond of my drawing yesterday," You say, pointing your small finger gun in his direction, "Nothing can escape the eye of an artist!" With this, you firm your lips and attempt to reassure him. "Also, sorry for running away yesterday. I didn't mean it in any harm! I just got flustered over the petal and..." You're suddenly overtaken by a rush of emotions and find it difficult to articulate your thoughts. "Ah! You didn't do anything wrong, I was just being silly. Sorry if I frightened you yesterday."

Seeing this, Dan Heng moves closer and puts a reassuring hand on your arm, "Hey, calm down. You don't have to apologize for anything. It's okay. I guess we were both a bit shy yesterday, and... I guess I might've gotten a bit overexcited over the art..." He offers you a gentle smile. The warmth of his touch and words is comforting, making you feel a little more at ease. You give him a little smile back and nod in understanding, your mind racing as you think of new things to say.

The awkwardness that had filled the air between you two during the last few minutes seems to have subsided, allowing you to relax and enjoy the conversation again. With the sun shining brightly through the window, you feel as if you have been transported to a place of solace. The moment between the two of you is serene and calm, as if the world around you has stopped and all that remains is you and your friend. With each passing second, you can't help but feel your spirits rise and the warmth of the sun seep into your bones. It's a soothing, calming feeling that only adds to the serenity of the moment.

"Hey..."

You feel a sense of joy and friendliness toward Dan Heng, and the happiness makes you want to be closer to him, "It's been four months since we met, why not do our introduction now and stop with the stranger-friend thing" You smile staring at your raven haired friend with genuine affection. However, you're suddenly startled when you notice that his livid blue eyes have widened a bit. You're not sure why this has caused a shock to him, but it doesn't deter you from the fact that you'd still like to get to know him better.

Suddenly, the silence is broken as he looks down in thought. His raven hair falls softly across his face as a gentle breeze passes through, causing you to feel a sense of calm and serenity wash over you. After a moment, his expression relaxes and he looks up at you once more with a small smile on his face. "Alright... an introduction, huh...? I've been waiting for this moment..." He mutters half to himself before speaking more clearly. "Let's see..." The raven says, his expression becoming more attentive as he attempts to choose the right words to introduce himself.

Raising his hand towards you he gently tilts his head, "My name is Dan Heng... Nice to finally greet you." 

A little echo of a chuckle rejoices out of you as you shake his hand, the warm between your hand and his was way different than you actually thought it would be, seeing his hand clasp perfectly around yours was something you would never forget, "Sorry for taking so long to introduce myself... I'm ____! Nice to finally greet you too!..." A beaming smile spread across your face as you shook his hand, nothing could express how much you were feeling right now, "Annndd that's the end of the strangers but in a "see each other every day and have the same friends" way! Wasn't it a fun experience?"

"I'm used to this type of friendship so you aren't the first." Dan Heng closed his eyes but he really couldn't hold the jovial smile that had him anticipating, "... But it was fun."

Your heart fluttered and your smile grew larger as you stared at him. The joy you were having at that moment was real, and you wished it could last longer. You felt your whole body filled with a warm, heady feeling like you were walking on cloud nine. You could feel your cheeks heating up with bashfulness, your eyes darting from his gaze before landing on your hands as they fiddled nervously with the fabric of your dress. The words that came out of your mouth were stilted and clumsy, but you didn't care. You just wanted to cherish this memory.

✎~~~~●

FINALLY !!!!!

AFTER 12 CHAPTERS OF NOT " KNOWING " EACH OTHERS NAMES

TJEY FINALLY INTRODUCED THEMSELBES

gosh that was exhausting

 now i don't need to make chapters where other characters have to be careful with their names

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68K 4.2K 20
M/n, a native of The Xianzhou Luofu was caught between a rock and a stone wall. He was captured by the Stellaron hunters while aiding Dan Heng in his...
52.5K 1.6K 23
!MODERN AU! It was finally time for a night out with friends. You weren't really used to going out at nights like this, it has been long since you've...
28.2K 1.7K 28
𝑌/𝑛 𝑖𝑠 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑛 𝐻𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜�...
17.1K 235 11
A mashup of HOYOVERSE's characters and it's World for a Male Reader series. There's not much else going on here outside of that. All the information...