R O Y A L T H U G . (Not Edi...

By gypsli

Malachi Clark Has a secret that no one knows. He's trying his best to keep it in. Until he falls in love wit... More

1.Power couple .
2. You put me in a trance .
3. You're jealous Ace .
4. Change of plans .
5. The help .
6.Secrets
8. Betrayal .
9.The fight .
10. The break up .
11.Gay
12.Meeting
13.Party
14.Fuck boy.
15. So close.
16.keep a secret .
17. Exposed
18. He told.
19. Payback
20. Counseling
21.After Class
22.
Chapter 23
Yo man!
Teaser
Its been a while...a looong while.

7. Jerk .

5K 233 32
By gypsli

Malachi

_________

My mom really pissed me off . She doesn't like black people but she dated one? I just don't get it . I turn the nob on my door pushing it open wishing to see Aliyah lying down reading a book or something, but boy was I wrong .

"Whoa, I wasn't expecting you two to meet yet ." Aliyah's eyes trailed to my face her expression was fiery like a fire ant . I turned paler then I ever was .

"Yeah, well here we are ..." I kept my eyes on her

"So you guys are really a 'Thing' ?"

"No, well we never really broke up . After I left New England we just haven't spoke ."

"Wait so you're British ? " Her arms were folded her expression never changed

"No I am ." Amanda barges in "Don't you hear it in my voice ?" She said with an attitude .

"Look bitch-"

"Aliyah chill okay . She has a bad attitude ."

"Okay ? I do too . I'm just gonna let you guys have at it . I'll be in a different room ."

There was a honk out side . "Oh that's my mom , I'll be moving in next week." She kissed me long , It was good but I didn't feel anything, nothing at all.

"Bye Mali ." She blows a kiss and walks out twisting her hips very hard .

Aliyah stood playing with her fingers .

"I'm about to go shower ." She says .

"Charles !" I yell .

"No you don't have to-"

"Too late ." I said .

"Here you go Miss Aliyah."  he hands her plan white towels. 

 She half smiles and looks back at me .

Aliyah

____________

My feelings were kind of hurt , well very hurt . But I just have to let it go . All the way . I have a boyfriend anyways . A cheating back stabbing boyfriend

I get into the shower washing my body . The fact that I have to sleep in the same bed with him .

Well I don't have to but I want to.

The shower door opens and white hands wraps around my body . Soft kisses smoothens down my neck . Large hands caresses my body . He picks me up and our lips collides together .

" I love you" Malachi says

"I love you too ." I Say back

I opened my eyes and everything was a lie I was just day dreaming .

I get out the shower rethinking the whole day dream over again . I it felt so real , so real I didn't even get to finish .

I put on my underwear and a large blue shirt that over flows my body .

I walk into the room seeing Malachi With Darcy the Senior that's suppose to be giving us points for our grade .

"You guys are doing good so far . I'll be back next Monday ." She winks as Malachi bites his lips .

"What was that about ?" he chuckles .

"I'm sorry I know that was awkward that was the only way to keep my grade up."

"You had sex with her ?" My eyes widened

"No of course not . I got charm Aliyah . Lots of it . I did grab her butt , it was hard to resist compared to yours ."

"Excuse me ?!"

"You're gonna be coming over a lot , I just want you to get to know the real me . No more no less ."

"Okay I take a shower and you come back acting like a complete jerk . "

"Its called acting baby . That's how I live ."

"Fuck you okay ? Act that."

"Oh , Trust me , You'll want too I'm Malachi Clark "

A/N this was just a quick update , I was on my computer and I hate it .

My next chapter will be better I promise . Comment How you liked it .

I'm getting a new phone soon . So You know , I can concentrate more .

I'm taking thing at slow pace right now . I promise you it'll get better.

Love you guys ! Don't forget to vote . byeeeeee.

-Aliyah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 989 25
~Completed~ ~Editing~ "You will be here competing for The Prince's heart. You will have no other relationship and you will not deny him anything. Y...
1.6K 52 13
Raniyah finds herself in the middle of violence all the time. Whether it's at home or school. At school she deals with a bitchy teenage head cheerlea...
3.6K 173 49
WARNING: HIGHLY MATURE LANGUAGE! READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION! Diamond King is average, maybe even less than that. Arabia, Mississippi might be the m...
6.5M 266K 80
'Sometimes the DARKNESS you fear IS the LIGHT you seek' //MATURE CONTENT// A MAFIA ROMANCE Ranked: #1 bwwm #1 polyamory #1 bisexual #1 wmbw #1 blac...