I Am Not A Kid

By Minnastaehyung

"How many times do I have to say I'm not a kid, hyung. Stop treating me like a petty kid who always need care... More

chapter 1-Stranger
chapter 2- Jungkook
chapter 3-Meeting again
chapter 4- painful night
chapter 5-a new job
chapter 6 - a warm night
chapter 7-Cafe
chapter 8-Trapped
chapter 9- Feeling pathetic
chapter 10 -An idea
chapter 11-Confused
chapter 12- discussion
chapter 13 -Family
chapter 14-Tying
chapter 15-school
Chapter 16- Wedding
Chapter 17-Party
chapter 18-Wedding night
Chapter 19-First day
chapter 20 -a week later
Chapter 21-Cooking
Chapter 22-Tears
Chapter 23-It's okay
Chapter 24-Another day at company
Chapter 25-Shopping
Chapter 26 -Groceries
Chapter 27-Trip
Chapter 28-Fun day
Chapter 29-Dream
Chapter 30-Talking
Chapter 31 -Date
Chapter 32 -Caught
Chapter 33-Hurt
Chapter 34-Mysterious boy
Chapter 35-Lonely
Chapter 36-Jealous?
Chapter 37-Party night
Chapter 38-Drunk
Chapter 39-Confession
Chapter 40-Aware
Chapter 41-Cruel Reality
Chapter 42-Alone
Chapter 43 -Six years
Chapter 44 -A Soju night
Chapter 45 -Newbie
Chapter 46 -A dinner
Chapter 47 - V
Chapter 48 -Home
Chapter 49-Breakfast
Chapter 50 - A Casual day
Notice
Chapter 51- Club
Chapter 52-You care?
Chapter 53-Alone
Chapter 54 -Sick
Chapter 55 -I'm sorry
Chapter 56- Flowers
Chapter 57 -Lanterns
Chapter 58 -Realisation
Chapter 59- I love him
Chapter 60- Talk
Chapter 61-In love
Chapter 63-Christmas
Chapter 64-Talk
Chapter 65-Rainy days
Chapter 66-Gifts
Chapter 67 -Party
Chapter 68-Lost
Chapter 69-Night
Chapter 70- Fire on fire (M)
Chapter 71-Want more(M)
Notice
Chapter 72-Dream
Chapter 73- Love
Chapter 74 - News
Chapter 75 - Lost
Chapter 76 - Shatter
BE MINE ALREADY
Chapter 77- Cloud
Chapter 78-You're Mine
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Happily Ever After
Don't skip, darlings.

Chapter 62-Dinner

4.7K 267 25
By Minnastaehyung

Jin turned to the entrance of the cafe when the cafe door opened with a ding sound.He smiles at Jungkook as he saw hyung walk towards him.

"Long time no see Jungkook hyung!".Jin smirk, leading them to a table."Were you so busy loving your husband that you didn't care to visit us once?".Jin wriggles his brows but Jungkook only smiled hearing his sweet complaints.

Jungkook knew he was at his due in visiting them.He had nearly forgot about everything since tae came back to Seoul. Jin is right, Younger was the only one who is in his mind these days.

"Uh..I was busy".He shrugged

"Busy with what actually?".Jin had a sly smirk plastered on his face as he raised his brow.Jungkook shook his head but smiles nevertheless.

An another ding sound made jin to look back at the entrance again.The cafe was busy with evening customers who is returning from their work.Also being Christmas in two week is made it even more busiest.

"I'll be right back hyung".Jin excused himself slowly.

Jungkook looked around the cafe packed with full of people.The cafe hasn't changed much for the past six years, except the glistening Christmas decorations in here and there.He could picture tae working there like yesterday.

Jin placed a cup of coffee infront of Jungkook and settled back opposite to him."Why didn't you two came together and visit us once? Taehyung always comes alone! ".

"What?". Jungkook narrow his brow confused of Jin's words."Did you meet taehyung?".

"Ah?".Jin furrowed his face."What question is that hyung? Tae visited us the very next day of his arrival itself ! Don't you know?".

Jungkook blinks his eyes in surprise.He didn't knew about tae visiting them.Younger hadn't spoke anything to him about it particularly ,nor he didn't asked tae to visit his family.

Jungkook may have thought tae didn't care about his family anymore.He sighs feeling guilty of thinking like that.Afterall it isn't his only,but their family.

"I see". Jungkook nod slowly."Namjoon didn't got mad at taehyung, right?". Jungkook immediately added in worry.He still remember Namjoon being sad seeing tae is close with someone else , along with the heated rumours that going about taehyung's love affair.

Jin scoffed and then chuckle."Could Joonie be mad at tae? ".Jin roll his eyes in disbelief."Joonie was the one who welcomed tae with both hands.I don't know what magic taehyung did but within an hour they were inseparable.Joonie was relieved and glad after seeing tae personally.He was really worried about you".

Jungkook nodded , sipping his coffee.He cradle the steaming cup of coffee closer to him, letting the familiar scent soothe his nerves.

"I know". Jungkook close his eyes ,his grip on the cup tightening slightly.

"Jungkook Hyung, Namjoon is so easy to be fooled since he trust everyone blindly.And he trust you the most".Jin says his voice telling Jin knew the truth.The real truth that Jungkook didn't dare to spoke to his family. "Be honest,Are you and taehyung is good? ".

Jungkook was surprised to hear such serious question from jin.He didn't expected jin could read the situation very well.

"We're fine!". Jungkook says hesitating a bit. "Every relationship have its on up and down,right? We have our own couple of fights,that's all. But we are alright,We will be alright.So don't worry about us. It's just a phase. I'm sure". Jungkook smiles determined and confident.

Jin mirror a reassuring smile."Yes,You will be alright".He mumble softly. "Shall I make a special coffee to cheep you up ?".Jin asks his voice become playful once again.

Jungkook chuckle and nod his head.He had sat there little long , relaxing himself in that beautiful evening.

____________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook placed the bunch of groceries that he brought to make a nice dinner on the table.He washed his hand and rolls up his shirt sleeves.

He decided to make a surprise dinner for younger.Jungkook wasn't keen to do such things nor he like cooking very much.But as he noticed tae is pretty much into that stuff from the past.So cooking was the first thought he had when he thought of impressing taehyung.

Jungkook gathered pretty much everything that he needed and give a appreciative nod to himself.He fastly chop the vegitables into small pieces and mixed it with flour.He was aiming for something simple yet tastier that suited for indoor dates.

"Okay, let's get it".He mutter placing the pan on stove and turn on the fire.

Soon enough he placed variety of foods on the well arranged table.The room was filled with aroma of tasty dishes.He throw some red rose petals around the table making it somewhat romantic to eyes.

Jungkook nodded brightly, satisfied of the work he is did.He glanced at the clock that is ticking time as past seven thirty ,as he remembers tae would be there at any moment now.

His heart skip a beat at the thought of taehyung.Jungkook felt slightly nervous thinking about how this dinner turn out to be.

He wasn't a type of person to roll around with his feelings.Jungkook wanted to make his intension clear to younger.He wanted tae to knew he is interested.

Eventhough he is dared enough to do such risky plan.He can't say he isn't scared.He was nervous and worried of how it gonna change their relationship.Jungkook hoped this night to change everything to good.

Jungkook brought few scented candles and lighted it, placing it in middle of the table.Also he placed a wine bottle that he hoped tae would love for sure along with it.

He clapped his hand once and nod at himself encouragingly as he studied everything around it."Great!".

Jungkook sat waiting for taehyung at any moment.His eyes was going back at the clock that reads sharp eight at night.

He waited long but younger didn't came like he usually do.Jungkook sighed tapping his foot on floor as he looked over his shoulder to his phone where saw eight thirty in bold and big number.

He nodded and started to pace the room slowly.His eyes moves to the table where the candle burns to half.The ticking sound of clock that echoed in the lonely room made him painly aware it is late.It is almost nine forty-five now.

Jungkook walk back to the table where nicely decorated dishes were placed and sat down the chair with phone in one hand.He eyes scanned the nearly cold food infront him before sighing.

He closed his eyes, placing his head down on the table when a tired yawn left his mouth.

Jungkook startle open his eyes when his phone buzzed.He blink his eyes and roughly glance to his phone.

"Taehyung?".He answered the call a little bit fast and his voice couldn't hide the giddiness.

"Hyung,were you sleeping?Did I disturbed you?".

Jungkook smiles hearing that concern voice of tae over the phone."Uh..No". Jungkook sighed."I wasn't.Why are you so late?Are you on your way now?".

"Actually I won't be coming home tonight.I was busy with new album.So don't wait for me!".Tae says shortly.

"Oh?". Jungkook lips presses in line suddenly.

"Then I won't trouble your sleep.Good night hyung".Tae ended the call leaving Jungkook all alone to his thoughts.

The twinkling lights of the candle go out just as the call ended.The heaviness in his heart only doubled seeing the rose petals on the table.

Jungkook rubbed his forehead as a long sigh left his mouth.He knew he should had called tae instead of making it as a surprise.Younger didn't knew afterall.He tried to reason up yet again he couldn't console his heart.

His heart felt heavy when he cleared the table.The foods ,the wine, those candles- ..one by one everything disappears making it seems like they weren't there a minute ago.....

Taehyung came home around one o'clock in that night.The house was engulfed in darkness and silence as he assumed Jungkook had gone to bed.

He turn on the light when he walks to the dining room and pour himself a glass of water.He was tired and exhausted after the damn day!

He gulped down the water, wetting his dry throat and was only turned around when he stepped on something...-Not something but a single red rose.

Tae narrow his brow in confusion,yet he bend down to pick the rose in his hand.Eventhouh he was curious about why a rose was there,he couldn't help but to enjoy it's beauty.He smiles as he brought it near to his nose and took a sniff.

His smiles widen inhaling the sweet scent.The rose was very beautiful.

Taehyung climbed the stairs still clutching the rose in one hand.

He exhale a long breath as he stood infront of Jungkook's room.He nervously twisted the knob and opened the door slowly.

He could trace Jungkook on the bed through the darkness.The strong and built body of hyung had it's on handsomeness even when he is sleeping.

Tae stood watching Jungkook for a minute before sighing.He closes the door gently, making the room went back in darkness..................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 943 22
JK - Why don't you understand this is wrong I am someone else's husband He said while looking at him while crying loudly he slowly wipe his tears wi...
407K 20.6K 27
(complete) ✅ " Are you fucking mad? Why the fuck did you do this ?" - Taehyung "Because it's so satisfying" - Jungkook "Wait no... W-what do you th...
559K 20.4K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
1.2M 53K 40
Sassy and Pervert Taehyung and Jungkook didn't know each other nor seeing each other. They just got arranged marriage by their parents. They both sin...