Conflicted Hearts: A Hero's B...

By Sunny645928

Katsuki Bakugou is a fiercely determined hero, who always believed he was destined to be the number one hero... More

Chapter 1: Surprise Birthday Bash
Chapter 2: Unexpected confessions
Chapter 3: Clouded Minds
Shout Out Page
Chapter 5: Bonds Tested
Chapter 6: Unexpected Interruptions
Chapter 7: A Twist of Fate
Chapter 8: A Promise Sealed with a Kiss
Chapter 9: A Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 10: Tangled Emotions
A Choice to Make
A Special Announcement
Chapter 11: Shadows of Discovery
Chapter 12: Truth's Sting
Chapter 13: Shattered Trust, Silent Words
Chapter 14: Unspoken Emotions
Chapter 15: Unspoken Silence
A Heartfelt Message to My Readers
Chapter 16: Unveiling Desires
Chapter 17: Bathing in Desire
Chapter 18: A Lazy Saturday Morning
Chapter 19: An Arcade Rivalry
Chapter 20: Unforeseen Encounters
Chapter 21: Unexpected Changes
Chapter 22: Unspoken Tensions
Chapter 23: Cinema Date
Author's Note
Chapter 24: Heartbreak's Echo
Chapter 25: Shattered Bonds
Chapter 26: Unspoken Pain
Chapter 27: Dark Revelations
Not A Chapter
Chapter 28: Fractured Bonds
Chapter 29: Lost Connections
Chapter 30: Shadows of Doubt
Chapter 31: Silent Disconnection
Chapter 32: Spinning the Bottle
Chapter 33: A Descent into Chaos
Chapter 34: Aching Heart
Chapter 35: Recovering
Chapter 36: Conflicting Desires
Chapter 37: Shadows of Chaos
Chapter 38: Valentine's Day
Chapter 39: Fractured Trust
Chapter 40: Standing Together
Chapter 41: Unsettling Suspicions
Chapter 42: Memories
Chapter 43: Uncovering the Truth
Chapter 44: Mysterious Message
Chapter 45: Caught in the Chaos
Chapter 46: Echoes of Danger
Chapter 47: A Tender Reunion

Chapter 4: His Breaking Point

41 3 0
By Sunny645928

Deku's POV:

As we approached the center of the circle, a sense of fear hung in the air. The murmurs and whispers of the crowd grew louder, and my heart pounded in my chest. What could possibly be happening here?

And there, in the center of it all, awaited a sight that left us speechless. Kacchan, my childhood friend and now boyfriend, was mercilessly beating up another student from UA. It was a shocking sight, one that I never thought I would witness. The Bakusquad, in their desperation, tried to pull him away, their voices filled with worry and concern.

"Bakubabe, get off of him! You'll get in trouble!" Mina's voice rang out, laced with genuine concern. Kirishima and Sero struggled to restrain Kacchan, their efforts seeming to fail. Amongst the chaos, Denki's voice was heard, cheering Kacchan on without realizing the severity of the situation.

"Beat his ass, Bakubro!" Denki exclaimed, his words fueling Kacchan's fury. Sero, only yelled, "Denki, you're not helping! This isn't the time for cheering!"

"Well, it's his fault for messing with Bakubro," Denki defended himself, still egging Kacchan on. The Bakusquad's efforts to separate the two combatants seemed to fail, as Kacchan's punches landed with brutal force. The unfortunate student bore the brunt of Kacchan's immense strength, blood staining his clothes, face, and the floor beneath him.

I couldn't help but wonder what could have provoked Kacchan to attack with such force. It must have been something grave, something that pushed him beyond his limits.

"Midoriya, can you come help us!" Kirishima's pleaded snapped me out of my thoughts, and I quickly rushed to their aid. With all my strength, I managed to pry Kacchan away from the beaten student, hoping to defuse the situation.

"Put me down, Deku! This extra wanted a fight, and I'm giving him one!" Kacchan's voice boomed with anger and determination.

I sighed, my voice tinged with exasperation. "Kacchan, even if he did say that, you're not giving him much of a chance."

Just as the tension escalated, Sensei Aizawa's voice cut through the chaos. "What's going on here?" His presence demanded attention and respect.

"This extra wanted a fight, and now I'm giving him one!" Kacchan yelled, his anger still dangerously high. Aizawa sighed, clearly irritated by the situation. "Both of you, problem children, to my office now."

Confusion filled my mind as I questioned my own involvement. "But what did I do?" I pleaded for clarification.

"It doesn't matter," Aizawa curtly replied. "Office. Now."

I sighed, resigning myself to yet another lecture. I began to walk, still carrying Kacchan, who was now slightly calmer but still seething with anger.

"Put me down before I blow you to the sun," Kacchan grumbled, his threat laced with irritation.

Realizing my mistake, I quickly put him down. "Oh, right. Sorry, Kacchan," I muttered, my voice filled with remorse. Together, we followed Aizawa, mentally preparing ourselves for the consequences of our actions.

==========================================

Word Count:476

Please make sure to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 27
Mo Guan Shan had spent that last 3 years honing his tattooing skills, meeting the right artists, so he could land his dream job at 'The Art of Ink'...
17.5K 589 11
Adrien has always been a spoiled kid. Whatever he wanted, he would get. Just not his freedom. His father never lets him out, unless their guard is wi...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...