Dabi x shoto oneshots

By KingMiddleSchool6

hii this is one of my favorite ships! so I decided to make oneshots since I like making a lot of stories of i... More

Requests
story 1
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 6
story 7
story 8
story 9
story 10
story 11
Story 12
Story 13
Story 14
Story 15
Story 16 *requested*
story 17
Story 18
Story 19
story 4
Story 20
Story 21 requested
Story 22
Story 23
Story 24
Story 25
Halloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ
Story 26 mid school friend
Story 27
story 28
Story 29
story 30
Story 31 *requested*
Story 32 *Requested*
Story 33
Story 34
story 35
Story 36
story 37
Story 38
story 39 *requested*
Story 40 *Requested*
The Winter Dance
Story 41
Story 43 *requested*
Story 44
New years kiss
Dabi and shoto famart
Dabi + shoto famart #2
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #3
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #4
Dabi + Shoto stuff #5
Story 45
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #6
Dabi + Shoto Famart #7
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #8
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #9
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #10
Story 46 *Requested*
Story 47
Story 48
Story 49
Story 50 *Requested*
sequel of story 50
Class partners
*requested* Toga's a little devel
Who's the villain now~?
"hey, princess~"
Years after the war *Requested*
You're mine, shoto~
This song reminds me of this ship

Story 5 *requested*

300 8 3
By KingMiddleSchool6

Hi I got this request from.
@1laybo00 thank you Soo much for this idea and I hope you enjoy!

Also so I'm gonna gonna go by the American they call you by your first name as a common name. For instance.

Sara Carter (I made up a random name)
You'd call her by Sara instead of Carter as they call you by your last name in Japan

~

This is no villain Highschool au.

Shoto wasn't really liked by most people because of his father. His mother left him when he was younger so he didn't really see her. He of course had his siblings but they were neglected by their father.

Shoto had started being bullied emotionally but know it was starting to get physically. He of course didn't tell anyone because he was warned that he'd regret it. Shoto wasn't really popular in school and he'd get his lunch money stolen so he couldn't eat lunch. His dad doesn't let him bring lunch so shoto just ends up missing lunch.

(I love how lunch is 4 times in a row going down)

Until One day.

Shoto was on his second year of highschool and some third and fourth years just beat him up.

Shoto was left with a bloody nose and a black eye. His lunch money also got taken. He tried to not take the money to school but they always end up finding it and his sister fuyumi makes sure it's in his backpack when she drops him off.

Shoto was sitting in an empty classroom because it was the lunch bell and there are no cameras in any classroom in this school. So there's no evidence of him getting beat up by them. As shoto sat there he decided to get up and make his way to the bathroom to clean up. On his way as he kept his head down he passed the popular kids. Dabi, keigo, and kai.

Dabi was popular for his looks, and athletic skills.

Kai was popular for him being one of the rich people and getting the school to have better food.

(Kai is overhaul)

And hawks was popular with the ladies, and was also popular for his flirting.

~

Shoto passed them with ease as he got into the bathroom. Shoto dug into his bag grabbing a tissue whipping his nose and was looking for something to clean the cuts that he had gotten from being tossed around and such. Shoto decided that he'd just say that he ran into a wall when he got home about and that's how he got the black eye.

Shoto panicked. They teens must of tooken the cleaning and disinfectanting supplies when they took his lunch money. Shoto felt helpless he had a black eye cuts and bruises and he couldn't even help them. He didn't want to go to the nurse cause she'd ask to many questions and call fuyumi to pick me up. And I told fuyumi that everyone is nice and no one is bullying him.

"Want some help there?" Shoto heard someone say. Shoto looked up from the ground to see dabi there looking concerned slightly. Shoto was surprised then quickly said. "N-No thanks! I'm good!" Shoto said putting on a fake smile and thumbs up. He then went back to looking in his backpack hoping the black haired teen would go away. He thankfully heard him leave.

Shoto didn't want to attract attention to himself with one of the most popular guys in school to help him. Like shoto wasn't popular or mid when it came to rankings. He was one of the outcasts. Sure his family was rich-ish but it also comes with what dirt people can dig up about your family.

Shoto just decided he'd disinfect the cuts when he got home. He put band aids on the cuts and left the bathroom as the lunch bell rang to come to an end. Now it was time for, 5th period.

Fuyumi texted and said that she had to work so he asked shoto if he could walk home. It wasn't far it was like a 10 minute walk. On his way home it started to rain. Shoto didn't care. He didn't want to go home at the moment so he decided to go and sit down on a swing at the playground nearby.

Shoto sat down and didn't even swing on it he just sat there. Thinking of how his life is. He sat there for what felt like eternity. He just sat there hugging his backpack. Suddenly he felt the rain stop. He looked up to see and saw dabi holding an umbrella above him. Shoto was surprised and dabi said. "Cmon, you can't fool me. I know those kids have been beating you up." Shoto looked away shamefully seeing how weak he auctaly is. "C'mon I'll help you with those wounds." Dabi said holding a hand out to shoto. Shoto put his backpack on and hesitately took dabi's hand. Dabi pulled him up from the swing set and lead him to his apartment.

(Dabi lives alone)

The only reason I trusted dabi is because he may be like for his looks but he's said to have a kind heart. They say he's never dated nor fallen in love.

Once we made it to his apartment he opened the door leading me to go sit on the couch. It was a nice apartment. It wasn't like old or dirty but clean and really nice. Dabi left the room and came back a few moments later with a first aid kit. I sat there as he disinfected my cuts and bruises. He then left and got a ice pack for me to put on my black eye. He sat down next to me and asked me. "Names" "what?" I said. Dabi now looked serious. "who are the people who hurt you" dabi said. "Uhmmm" I said looking away. I knew who the people were but I didn't want them to get in trouble then hurt me worse. I didn't say anything and my stomach rumbled. Dabi noticed and his face softened. "I'll go make you a sandwich" dabi said standing up. "Soba alright?" Dabi asked. "Sure" I said.

(I didn't know what food to put so I put soba)

After dabi came back and handed my the soba he looked at me seriously again. "Please tell me who hurt you shoto" dabi said. That surprised me. "You know my name?" I said surprised. "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?" He said. I looked away. Im the most unpopular kid at school who gets bullied and one of the three most popular kids knows my name. Normally people don't know my name.

Dabi gave me a warm smile and said "here pass me your phone. I'll give you
My number so we can talk." Dabi said. I hesitated for a moment but then gave him my phone and he typed in his number and gave it to me. "Here, whenever you wanna talk" his voice depend and seriously at the next part "Or tell me who hurt you" he then turned back to his normal voice "just text or call me" he said. It honestly scared me how his mood changed from chill to serious to chill. I then saw a message from fuyumi. "My sister's on her way home. I better get going" I said placing the bowl of soba I barely ate form and ice pack onto the table and got up to leave. As I walked down the sidewalk it wasn't raining anymore.

The only reason I didn't eat is 1 because it's dabi's food he made. Well he made it for me but I didn't want to put a burden on him to help the most unpopular kid in school. That is also bullied.

The next day at school the day went normally. Except when it came to the bullies. Bakugo hadn't been attacked yet and he had lunch money today so he went and got some food. After he went and sat at an empty table in the back of the cafeteria. "Well, well, why hello shoto" one of the bullies said as the group approached the table shoto was at.

Dabi pov.

I was sitting at the table with Kai and hawks when I look over to see some kids approaching the table shoto was at. I stood up and was questioned by Kai to where I was going. I shrugged it off and walked across the cafeteria dodging everyone in the process. By now they had shoto cornered and was punching him. "HEY" I called out to them. The one who has grabbed shoto looked over at me. "Why don't you pick on someone your own size!" I said clenching my fist. The one holding shoto laughed, and approached me, dropping shoto onto the floor.

There were 3 of them in total. The one came up to me and said "oh yeah? Prove it!"

And with that a fight broke out.

~

Me and shoto were now in the nurses office. Shoto was whipping the blood from my nose. Shoto didn't say anything just had a guilty look painted on his face.

Shoto had been holding my back as I kept trying to fight the teenager who was on the ground beat up. The principal left with the student who was beat up and told shoto to take me to the nurse. Shoto didn't speak to me on the way or while whipping the blood.

After shoto was done he sat down silently looking down at his feet his fists clenched. "Sorry.." I said guilty. He had told me to leave it alone and I could have solved it a peaceful way but instead I started a fight between me and the guy.

Shoto POV.

'He beat up someone for me?' It didn't make sense. I said there with a frown on my face as I tried to figure it out.

I then heard a faint and guiltful "sorry" I glanced over to see dabi looking guilty and upset slightly.

3rd pov.

It's been 3 weeks since the fight. Shoto hasn't talked to dabi at all. Shoto was now sitting on the park swing set thinking over the weeks.

The boy got expelled from school for bullying and hurting people physically. Dabi got suspended for a week. Shoto still have his contact in his phone.

Shoto pov.

I opened my phone and went to dabi's contact. I opened it. The only time I talked with him was with me thanking him for standing up to the bully. Other than that not a single text message. I didn't know what to do. Should I text him or not. Before I could answer that question I heard a voice. "Oh, hi shoto" I looked up to see dabi. We both didn't speak for a moment. "Hey, I'm sorry for picking the fight even when you wanted me to leave it" dabi said. I looked up and my face lit up slightly. "Uhm-, wanna go to the arcade?" Dabi asked hopeful. I smiled slightly and said "sure"

(Idk how this story turned so sad 😓)

3rd pov.

Dabi and shoto bonded. Dabi shows shoto about the games as he wasn't to familiar with it and the two had an amazing time.

After that they were in front of shoto's house. "Hey, again Thursday?" Dabi asked rubbing his neck slightly. "You mean in 2 days?" Shoto asked. "Yeah" dabi said laughing slightly. "Sure then" shoto said smiling.

---------------

Okay so I like the ending but since it's like highschool romance I didn't really wanna have like a kissing ending? Idk so I like how I got it.

At the ending I have I'm into you by Paramore in my head lol 😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
621K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
71.7K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
216K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...