Believer ( Taekook )

By Queenkin

A world where rouges have no identity they either flew from there kingdom or there kingdom were destroyed.Jeo... More

INTRODUCTION
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 ( part 1)
58 (part 2)
58( part 3)
58(part 4)
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
END
EPILOGUE

70

1.9K 77 13
By Queenkin

Jungkook POV

I heard Hobi hyung voice yelling Taehyung name which made me alert as I immediately looked at the direction to find Taehyung getting healed by jin hyung but my eyes widened and breath hitched as I caught the sight of dark lord on his behind ready to attack..

My all senses got covered in fear as my mind got hazy only at te thought of losing someone precious to me...and my mind was telling me just to safe him so I ran as fast as I could and shielded him with my body and soon felt a sharp pain ...

I looked at Taehyung with relief who looked at me with wide shocked eyes but I couldn't focus due to the pain that I was bearing.... I hear him calling for Jin hyung to treat me while the dark lord was mocking him... I so wanted to punch his face but I was feeling as if I got numbed..

I lost energy to even open my eyes as I had dificulty in breathing but I was aware of how he was begging dark lord to safe me and how that a**h**e was forcing him by torturing our hyungs who we love so much..

But I wanted to shout and scream when Taehyung agreed to dark lord bit suddenly I felt as if I was grabbed by q giant thing and from the aura and smell I was sure it was lix Taehyung's griffin...

But only after a moment I couldn't feel his warmth around me and felt myself falling down..and down as I heard a splash..so I could guess I was in water.... I started feeling suffocated...all the pressure was makin me more and more weak and I felt I am going to be dead in just Few seconds...

I started thinking of the happy moments I shared with hyungs, my appa and my love Taehyung when I heard a call..of my name...it was a sweet whisper and gave me enough energy to open my eyes....but again squint it as the place was extremely bright... I opened them to find my self in a white outfit with exquisite surroundings that felt like..

Heaven..

" Am I finally dead?" i whispered to myself but heard a voice from back " no but you would be" he look back to find a gorgeous women with white wings standing front of him " and who are you?" He asked looking at the women...

" Me... I am a messenger of the one above...and was sent for your help" she explained with a charming smile " how and what is this place the last place I remember was the battlefield?" He again asked confused and lost about the whole situation..

" Well you are now in your mind space as you were about to take your last breath I took you here giving your body sometime more...but it's you who can make yourself alive again... it's your creature that can heal you and give you enough strength to make you stable" the women explained as Jungkook got shook..

" But I- I was-wasn't able to make i-it come ou-out before ho-how am I supposed t-to do n-now" he asked panicking as the women chuckled softly " you don't have to try, you have to find the reason for your stay.. and when you did you'll be successful " she said ..as Jungkook was in his thoughts..

"Taehyung.... Taehyung is the reason I want to stay....and all the people they had Thier hope with me I would not be here there would be no hope with them...they will die without actually dying...if I have the responsibility to save them so I have to save them even if I die I want to stay atleast till I defeat the dark lord for people...but for Taehyung I want to stay forever...to love him and to be loved by him" he said as the women smiled..

" Now you got you answers so I'll take my leave...just know that we all hope for your victory " she said as she bowed before disappearing as Jungkook was left confused and shocked " hey tell me ..what to do now?.. hey where are you going?" He asked looking at the fading figure..

But widened his eyes when a wave of light hit him....he opened his eyes to find himself going at the bottom of the lake as he struggled but soon he felt it..he saw the light around him getting brighter..he looked at the source to find his crystal glowing...then he felt it his senses heightening and a strong rush of power throw him making him breathless...

He found his pain fading as if his all wounds were healed..he felt his body getting 10 times more stronger as a loud splash happened and in a minute he found himself being flown towards the sky.....he was dizzy as his whole weight was supported by the creature below him...but it surprised him as well how quickly he stabled himself...he felt vibration in his body when the creature below him screamed for his dominance...as they flew towards battle ground...

He reached there and saw the most heartbreaking scene...his hyungs who he loves more than his life were all bleeding as the dark lord really tortured them badly and his love was Looking helpless and broken...but when again his dragon screamed he felt all eyes on him..in disbelief, relief and hope ..

He saw Taehyung looking towards his creature with wide eyes and then there eyes met and he felt it....the connection which all of his hyungs were talking about...all he could see at that moment was Taehyung and only him....he found his heart thundering against his ribs as he felt a connection building among them...he smiled in relief looking at the brightened eyes of his lover...

But soon got out of his daze when he heard loads of gasps...he looked at the reason to find all the creatures of other members bowing towards his dragon..his eyes caught the sight of the paled devil as he smirked deadly at him ...

End of pov

Taehyung and all the others started fighting aa they were now relieved knowing thier maknae was safe and sound and now that he also released his creature they were sure of victory...

They all freed themselves while Taehyung who was with dark lord saw him getting paled and dazed as he took his sword and stabbed the dark lord...who pushed him hard before taking the sword out as his wound healed in a moment..while Jungkook who was looking at all that signalled his dragon to drop him which he did and he flew towards dark lord to defeat him....

As he was half way through he heard him chanting something and stuck jis sword in the ground as a loud noise rang in everyone's ear.. making them knelt down while covering there ears....but that sound was only for few seconds as the fight again began..but more growls of animals came as two huge flying creature came and started attacking the dragon...it was like two against one....

The dragon fought bravely with them but wasn't able to defeat them making him pisses...but it didn't surrender.. it started flying above on the cloud with those two creatures following him and then he howled so loud that people felt the land shaking...

And soon enough two flying creatures came with the line of fire coming From there wings...people who were watching them immediately realised that the prophecy is going to complete because as they heard about.....at first they were a little skeptical but now seeing with thier own eyes they can't help but awe looking at the phoenixes who are summoned by the protector and his creature...and only in some minutes all the dark lord creatures were laying dead.....

While Jungkook and the devil were having a duel... they both were skilled and powerful making other face a hard time but they didn't gave up....they used there power ..there swords to defeat eachother getting injured as well..but the dark lord was able to heal faster than Jungkook which gave him a bit more advantage....

They were fighting when dark lord find a chance looking at Jungkook who was distracted for a moment amd knocked him out....he look back to what Jungkook was looking at to find Taehyung being unconscious on the ground and went to attack on him...

While Taehyung who just defeated the lixuses which were attacking him....and as soon as he was done with them he felt his energy getting drained...he felt the connection he have with his creature grew a bit weak.... and he immediately knew something was wrong with his creature..he remembered elders word who told him that they both are one...his creature and he they are eachother's strength and they can also share energy and power with eachother..

So he closed his eyes and started focusing on transferring his power towards his creature....and felt his body draining energy as he collapsed not able to bear the injuries and transfer of powers....

The dark lord smirked looking at him before he made a sword put of his powers and went to kill him who was laying unconscious.....all the hyungs saw it happening but were occupied by the lixuses so they weren't able to help...

They saw the dark lord running towards Taehyung and was about to stab him as they all yelled " No!" And closed thier eyes..

but heard gasp and cheers as they opened thier eyes to find a sword pierced through dark lords chest where his heart might be....they all looked at him in wide eyes as the sword was drew back.... the body of dark lord dropped on the ground and Thier stood Jeon Jungkook in his all glory with his sword in his hand...

A few moments before:

Jungkook when being knocked out by dark lord was thrown on the ground..but as he saw the dark lord going towards Taehyung to attack him he ran after him.....he closed his eyes and a voice echoed inside his head of the angle he met " If you want to defeat him aim for his heart with all your powers combine" and he did just that......he focused on his all four powers as a sword merged in his hand and as he saw him attacking Taehyung he stabbed his sword right at his heart...

As the dark lord took his last breath every creature that belonged to him turned into dust and got inside the land...they were there where they belonged.....to hell!

All the people smiled in relief as they hugged eachother with tears of happiness in Thier eyes....they all were overjoyed and all the hyungs as well were ecstatic they went towards Jungkook who was with Taehyung who was on his lap as Jin immediately kneeled down looking at the vulnerable eyes of his dongsaeng....he checked Taehyung and nodded at Jungkook to assure him he is alright..whose tear of relief dropped....

They all hugged him to give him some strength as Taehyung also got awake because of Jin who re-energize him a bit...and sighed in relief looking at all the people who were looking at there way with gratitude, respect and what not... They all stand with difficulties due to thier injuries but as soon as they stand everyone fall on to their knees bowing towards them as they all teared looking at the people who were bowing them out of respect...

Soon they heard all the growls , hissings and roar as they looked back to find all of thier creatures coming towards them...and they all snuggled in thier masters as soon as they saw them.... Jungkook's eyes caught the eyes of phoenix who bowed towards him as he nodded and they straightened....he looked at Taehyung to find his teary eyes looking here and there...

" What wrong love?" Jungkook asked Taehyung who looked at him in desperate eyes..." I can't find lix...please take me to her" he said as Jungkook immediately nodded....as he climbed on his dragon and give his hand to Taehyung who hesitated before finally climbing on it.....

They flew towards lake area and finally spotted Taehyung's griffin who was laying on the ground with an injured wing.... Taehyung immediately went towards her "hey are you alright?" He asked his creature which made a distress sound...soon enough every member reached there as Jin went to check on her ..

" He is still alive because Taehyung shared his powers with him.....but I don't have enough energy to heal him I am sorry !" Jin said as he stepped back and Taehyung broke down... Jungkook immediately went towards him and hold him in his arms as he was also teary eyed...

Taehyung after calming a bit caressed his creature face who snuggled up to him making him tear up once again...he looked at his creature who was breathing shallow with all the wounds but then a phoenix came forward with tears in his eyes looking at the love of those two and dropped his tears on the wound of the Griffin...

They all watched confused except Taehyung who started wailing loudly looking at the closed eyes of his creature...but his eyes widened when his creature started glowing orange as Jungkook took him few steps back...the light kept glowing brighter which made them shield there eyes...

Feeling the light dimmed a bit they open Thier eyes to find Taehyung's griffin standing absolutely fine flapping his wings as Taehyung again broke down with happiness...as he was crying he felt his creature snuggling into his neck making him giggle with teary eyes..as everyone watched them with a fond smile....

Jungkook also went forward towardd them and ruffled griffins wings with love ..." Glad you are back buddy" he said as the creature snuggled up to him a bit too...while the dragon of Jungkook nudged Taehyung who looked back a bit startled but looking at the creatures round eyes he giggled knowing that it was out of his killer mode and caressed and petted it who leaned on him a bit more making him giggle more...

While Hoseok was looking at the phoenix with intense eyes....he was feeling a connection towards one of them...he went forward amd caressed it who shift into a human making them shocked because they never knew there were shape shifters but got doubled shocked looking at the person....

" Eunwoo!"

_____________________________________

I am sorry for the late update..what can one do when I am getting lazy in writing... please give some motivation so this story finally ends..

Well still hope you enjoyed it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.9K 1.2K 30
Summary: This is a story wherein 🌟Hansung ( Kim Taehyung), is one of the prince of Jeoseon. The boy is cheerful and curious. He never loved being...
252K 12.5K 33
After making an escape from a lab experimenting on Omegas, can Kim Taehyung live a normal life away from a world trying to break him? #1 - topkook 07...
103K 3.9K 22
Jeon Jungkook - THE KING whose face was never revealed. Also known as VAIL KING. CRUEL and HEARTLESS. Kim Taehyung - A ORPHAN BOY who is SENSITIVE a...
26.3K 1.4K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...