Brides Of Raghuvanshi

By Lekhawrites

Raghuvanshi the name is enough for normal people to bow their head with respect Raghuvanshi family is one of... More

Characters
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter -25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Epilogue

Chapter - 8

15.7K 660 31
By Lekhawrites

So the day still didn't ended let's see what happened...

Girls were on the rooftop sitting together everyone was quite in their own thoughts none of them told each other about the last night..

Juli's pov...

Jeet said earlier that neither he nor his brothers wanted this marriage did same thing also happened with them too...

Juli - guys I wanna ask you both something..

Rishika nodded

Sakshi - hmm

Juli - tell me the truth what happened last night with you both... Cause.. Yesterday jeet said to me that this marriage means nothing to him and for his brothers...he also told me that I am just his responsibility..

Rishika side hugged her

Sakshi - Juli he said right shivam thinks that I am just a gold digger and married him for fame money and all..

Rishika - he didn't even accepted me as his wife ....

Juli - was our decision wrong???

Sakshi - may be

Rishika sensing where they both are going

Rishika - girls we can't blame them...

Juli - we aren't blaming them we are blaming ourselves...

Sakshi - we just don't know now where it will go...

Rishika - I mean think from their perspective too maybe they were really forced for itt so that's the reason behind their this behaviour...

Juli - you are right but what we can do... We already know there thoughts for us...

Sakshi - they just don't like us more like hate they hate us...

Rishika - it's not true we are just strangers now I know we had crush on them but we didn't spend any time with them to know their behaviour daily life and all... Things will take time ...

Juli - yeah right we need to know each other...

Sakshi - and I will never give upp on my shivam..

Rishika - oho my shivam huh!!

Sakshi - yess he is mine now...

Juli - waah kya pyaar hai...

Rishika - pyaar hua ikrar hua

Sakshi - shutt upp!!!

She shouted

Juli - ahh keep quiet..

Rishika and sakshi - ok mom!!! 

After having some more chat with each other they decided to wander around the mansion

After that Juli said she have few works to finish so she went to do it .......

With Juli
I was now in our room choreographing my new steps of my performance... But I am not able to focus on it...and the reason behind it is still unknown to me.. Yeah I can't even explain what is the reason behind me not having focus on my work.... I was thinking thinking and thinking... Then I choosed not to give pressure on my brain and watch my serial..

I started watching it that I didn't even realise when time flew I heard a knock on the door..

I said " Come in "

That's when a maid came in

Maid - Juli mam you need to be downstairs for having dinner ..

She said I checked time and the heckk I am late at itt also...

I said to her that I am coming in a minute
And I checked myself In the mirror and then started going downstairs...

With Rishika and sakshi

Juli said that she needs to choreograph her new steps so now both of them were together .....
Here sakshi was thinking about the ways so that her shivam can understand her love... Let's see their conversation...

Sakshi - rishu!!

Rishika - hmm

Sakshi - tell me na

Rishika - whatt

Sakshi - what should I do

Rishika - how can I

Sakshi - you wrote soo many lovestories pls give me some ideas bro...

Rishika - what ideas my mind is blank...

Sakshi sulked

Rishika saw that

Rishika - bro tell me you love him naa

Sakshi - more than myself

Rishika - ok then there isn't any need to show that you know love is an emotion he will feel that you aren't any of the things that he said ... He will realize that just have faith in your love for him

Sakshi - of course I have and akhir tereko toh pta hi hai bro usko pane ke liye maine kitne somwaar ke vrat kiye hai...

Rishika - acha beta toh yeh sab usko paane ke liye the hum jab poochhte the tab toh bolti thi
" Mai bhakt hu bhakt "

Sakshi - Abey oye tu toh mat hi ban inocent sab janti hu mai bhi..

Rishika - acha kya janti hain

Sakshi - ki tu bhi kab se Riyansh bhaiya ke sapno me khoii hui hai...

Rishika - aisa kuch nahi tha

Sakshi - jhoothi

Rishika - tujhe jo sochna hai soch mai toh challi...

Rishika said this and went away...

Sakshi's pov...

She left now what should I do.. I really find this family strange.. But maybe I am just Overthinking it's all ok cause I haven't even spent a day with them soo I can't judge them i was in my thoughts when I remembered I have lots of work left...well I need to send the recordings of my song to the company...

So I decided to complete my work first...

Rishika's pov...

Well I have only one question wandering around my mind what should I do... Juli and sakshi both of them are busy in their works well it's not like I don't have any work but I just don't feel like doing something like that .... I was just wandering around in the hall when I saw maa and dadi both coming in I don't know from where...

Kalyani - beta what are you doing here..

Rishika - nothing much maa

Gayatri - are you ok

Rishika - of course I am alright it's just that I don't know what to do so just thought of wandering around..

Kalyani - ooo

Gayatri - I am tired well I will see you guys at dinner..
And she went away..

Rishika - maa you should also rest...

Kalyani - beta I have to check on the maids for today's dinner ...

Rishika - maa you don't have to worry I will manage that today...

Kalyani - will you

Rishika - of course I will..

Kalyani - you can ask sushma if you need any help...

Rishika - maa who is she

Kalyani - beta she's been serving us from a long time..

Rishika - ohhkk you go and have rest

Then Kalyani went to have rest and rishika went inside the kitchen

Rishika thought of calling sakshi and Juli too
I was about to enter in juli's room when I heard
" You can't!!! "

Ok I got itt she is watching serials again gosh she is obsessed with serials so I decided not to disturb her ... Then checked on sakshi well she was free so she joined me and we handled it.....

After few hours

Everyone had their dinner peacefully none of them spoke that much it was strange for girls they aren't used to this type of environment but still kept quiet had dinner...

Now in their rooms

With J and J

Juli was inside the bathroom to get changed into her night wear

Jeet was still doing something on his laptop

Juli came out wearing this

She saw him working..

Juli - heyy

Jeet - hmm

Juli - don't you think you should have rest after doing so much work all day you need energy so that you can work tomorrow ...

Jeet - I will don't teach me..

Juli - I was just saying...
Jeet didn't replied..

Then she just laid on the bed she was tired but she stared at him...
After few minutes

Jeet - I can't focus if you will keep staring tell me of you need something..

Juli - no I wasn't looking at you just thinking about something ....
Jeet didn't said anything and kept working...

With R and R
When rishika came Inside the room she didn't saw Riyansh she went to get change well she was handling this saree since morning ...

she came out in this and saw her husband was already there he was in his night wear and packing his bags...

She was confused...
He was done packing..

Rishika - you could have asked me or someone else..

Riyansh - I hate itt when someone touch my things
He said in his cold voice

Rishika - ohh are you going somewhere...

Riyansh - yes far away from you...

She rolled her eyes well he wasn't looking at her

Rishika -  you are going tomorrow..

Riyansh - yes now don't ask more stupid question and get out of my way I need to sleep..
Riyansh laid on bed and rishika on couch...
"Khadoos "
Rishika thought and then she slept she was tired....

With S and S

Sakshi saw shivam was checking some files she just went to get change

She came out at first she thought of saying something to him but today she was extremely tired so she just get on the bed...

Shivam saw her

Shivam - what are you doing

Sakshi - I am about to sleep

Shivam - you can't sleep on bed..

Sakshi - whyy

Shivam - cause it's mine

Sakshi - but now as I am your wife it also belongs to me

Shivam - just sleep on the couch

Sakshi - I won't
She said and then closed her eyes took the blanket and closed the lights...

Shivam  didn't argued with her because he was had to check these files
___________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________

So guyss that was the chapter hope you liked it....
Please give it a like...
And thank you soo much for reading ....
And all the people who added it in their reading list  thank you soo muchhh guysss keep supporting !!!

⭐⭐⭐

⭐⭐⭐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 129K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
456K 17.5K 38
ADITYA SINGH RAGHUWANSI - Heir to billion dollar RAGHUWANSI Family. The king of Rajasthan. A powerful and dangerous man with few words.A ruthless an...
1.1M 42.5K 57
The story of RAGHUVANSI'S HEIRS. The story of three brother who love each other the most. The elder son or first heir of raghuvanshi who was ruthless...
68.3K 3.7K 21
~ Abhimanyu Raghuvanshi The most handsome eligible bachelor of India , who looks are of a Greek god , who is cold , arrogant, straight forward, have...