Pranky Love

By miss_oline

*Love Elevator's Sequel* Finally, Libby and Dom are back! She started to go to a new school. Of course, with... More

Pranky Love
Pranky Love 02 - Dominic
Pranky Love 03 - Libby
Pranky Love 04 - Dominic
Pranky Love 05 - Libby
Pranky Love 06 - Dominic
Pranky Love 07 - Libby
Pranky Love 08 - Dominic
Pranky Love 09 - Libby (Part 1)
Pranky Love 10 - Libby (part 2)
Pranky Love 11 - Dominic
Pranky Love 12 - Libby
Pranky Love 13 - Dominic (Part 1)
Pranky Love 14 - Dominic (Part 2)
Special Chapter - Jenna
Pranky Love 15 - Libby
Pranky Love 16 - Dominic
Pranky Love 17 - Libby
Pranky Love 18 - Dominic
Pranky Love 19 - Libby
Pranky Love 20 - Dominic
Pranky Love 21 - Libby
Pranky Love 22 - Dominic
Pranky Love 23 - Libby

Pranky Love 24 - Dominic

15.8K 391 157
By miss_oline

So sorry for the long wait! I can't upload as fast as I used to be since lately I'm pretty busy. However, I will keep trying to find a time to write! Thank you for keep supporting me! I love you all, guys!

Here we go, the next chapter of Pranky Love. I hope that you love this chapter! :)

***

Pranky Love 24 – Dominic

The meeting was held only in a short time. We already knew the enemy pack’s plans; therefore it was easy to divide the jobs between us, besides, we didn’t have many times left until their first attack came. I already doubled the defense and told everyone to prepare themselves from the attack.

We didn’t want the enemies to know that we had already known their plan; I was afraid he would suspect Libby and I didn’t want that to happen. It was unheard of for a human to have such a great connection with wolf – even with her own mate. This should become our advantage.

After everyone was dismissed, I sat down and sighed heavily. I could feel my mom’s hand touching me softly. “She will be okay, you know?”

“How do you know that, Mom?”

“I know and I believe in her. She’s strong, Dom. I know that you know it too. You can feel it in your heart, right? You can communicate with her and she survives until now. You will find each other, so pull yourself together!” Mom said the last part sternly.

“How do you know that I’m in the verge of breaking down?” I asked her softly. I knew that I seemed fine, and in a way, hearing her voice was rally helpful. However, inside me, I felt like I was going to break into pieces and this was a new emotion for me.

“Your father and I had felt it before too. What you feel was actually the effect for not having your mate with you, but I know you are strong and can deal with it. You will get past this, okay?”

I nodded softly. “Can this feeling get any worse?”

Mom answered me hesitantly, “Yes. The longer you are away from your mate. Luckily, you can still hear your voice. It helps a bit.”

I grinned at her, “I know. It’s like when I hear her voice, suddenly I feel that everything is going to be alright for awhile!”

“That’s the power of mate bond,” Mom explained.

I remembered what she said before and decided to ask her, “Mom, what do you mean you and dad had felt this feeling before? Did something happen? I don’t recall any memories without the two of you, was it before you have me?”

Mom just smiled at me, “This will be a story for another time, Dom. You have enough to worry about for now.” It seemed like she didn’t want me to know or was that just my imagination?

Due to my stubbornness and curiosity, I kept pestering her, “Promise me that you will tell me?”

She seemed a bit hesitant, but finally answering me, “I will.”

Before I said another thing to her, one of my pack members told me that the rogues had arrived through our pack mind-link. I quickly turned serious. “I need to go, Mom!” I got up and kissed her right cheek softly.

“Be careful, Dom.” She said worriedly.

“I will.” I tried to lighten her mood by saying, “I still want to see Libby pranking you and Dad!”

True enough! She laughed at that. I winked at her and quickly ran outside. When my legs touched the outside ground, I changed into my wolf in a heartbeat. It was show time!

How many of them?’ I asked through my mind-link.

Ten.’ I could hear the answer clearly.

Do they know that we are spying on them?

‘No. They make loud noises wherever they go. Maybe they thought we know nothing, therefore they don’t even try to hide their presence.’

Good! You are guarding the south part, right? I’m coming.’

‘Yes, Alpha.

I mind-linked the whole pack. ‘Get into your position now! I know you already heard the news they come from south, but I want you to stay in position. In case, there will be attack at the other area. There are 10 of them. Tristan, Alex, James! You three are coming with me to the south border!’

Three of them were the elite guards who protected the Alpha. There were ten of them, but three was enough. Besides, we had the help from the south guards.

The three of them quickly joined me and we softly run through the forest. Luckily the wind was on our side, they came from south. It meant that they wouldn’t smell us, but instead, we smelt them very clearly. Indeed, there were ten of them.

Attack them one by one just like we planned – starting from behind. Leave one or two of them alive, we need to interrogate them,’ I gave them my order with a stern voice. ‘And don’t let any of them escape. We want them to guess where they are gone!

Yes, Alpha!’ They confirmed all at once.

Hold on until I say attack. I want to see what we are against.’ After saying that, I changed into my human body and climbed up the nearest tree. I needed to see our enemies.

I saw ten of them. However, one of them really caught my attention. The wolf was small, too small for battle. He or she was either a kid or teenager. Who would be cruel enough to order a kid to fight? That bastard!

I could feel myself starting to get angry, because I could see the fear in that small wolf eyes. Its emotion was different from the others. The others were as vicious as I thought them to be; big, scary, hungry for blood, and above of all monsters. They seemed playing with the little one and holding him in the middle of their circle; maybe not to let him run away.

Guys! Stick to the plan, however don’t attack the wolf in the middle. It’s a small wolf; maybe a kid. We capture him, in case my guess is wrong. And let one of the big ones alive. The others . . . kill them.

I knew the guys were surprised when I told them about the kid and it made them angry too. I didn’t think these rogues would survive. We weren’t cruel, but the safety of our pack was our priority.

I jumped down and changed into my wolf, joining the others in the process. I told two of my men to go behind them softly, then they grabbed one of them. One was holding him, while the other one bit its neck until it died. No sound was made and the other rogues didn’t realize their loss. Before the wind blew again and carried the smell of blood, both of my men carried away the corpse.

One down, nine to go. Well, okay, more like seven to go since we had to capture the small wolf and one of the vicious ones.

I gave Alex and James signal to bring one man each and took two rogues at once – from the right and left side. They did it beautifully just like before.

These rogues were stupid or what? They didn’t even realize that their friends were gone. They kept running without slowing down. I couldn’t use these tactics, when they were almost halfway to our living area. It was too risky, if one of them got away.

Guys, there are only seven of them left and we are seven. We attack them one on one. The leader is mine and the small pup will be Ashton’s, since Ashton is the youngest and most inexperienced from us. Ashton! You don’t kill the small wolf, just take him to safety and we will deal with it later. You grab it first and then we will attack them. Got it?

All of them mumbled yes and told each other which one they chose as their target. ‘Dom, which one that you want to capture alive?’ Tristan asked me.

The leader. Mine. I don’t think that the followers will know anything about their plans. If they know, then the little pup knows too. Kill the others.’

‘Roger that!’

After that, each of us did our job. Ashton grabbed the little wolf easily and he clamped its mouth, so the little one wouldn’t make any sounds to alert the others.

Knowing the little pup was safe, I gave a signal to attack them at once. I didn’t pay attention to the others since I knew they would be okay. We had the advantage.

I only focused myself on the sandy brown wolf in front of me. I attacked him from the side and bit him. I got a chuck of his meat and it stopped his movement. He seemed surprised at first, but after that, he smiled. It seemed like he loved to fight.

We growled, sizing each other. This one was strong, but I hurt him and it counted something. It had been such a long time since I fought with strong rogue, and truthfully, I liked this. I enjoyed the adrenaline rush and it released my wolf’s competitive nature. This was going to be amazing. I blocked everything from my mind. It would be easy to kill him, but capturing him? It was different. I had to be careful.

He lunged to attack me and he almost got me. Almost! I dodged and attacked him back. I clawed the previous wound and it made him howl in pain. I got an easy idea to capture him by keep attacking his wound until the pain was unbearable to him and he was unconscious.

It didn’t take too long. He was strong I admit it, but he didn’t really have a brain. He kept opening his wound to me and the only thing in his mind was to kill me. I was a bit disappointed, but well, at least I captured him just like we planned.

After making him unconscious, I looked around and all of my men won and there was no single scratch on them. I was proud. I told them to bury the dead ones. In a way, I was trying to make them rest in peace. Maybe it was useless, but I tried.

I called for a back up to change the guards. I let the ones who fought to rest for a bit, before continuing their duty. I wanted them to stay alert, and after the battle, I didn’t think they could.

Tristan and Alex carried the unconscious rogue to our basement prison, while James and I carefully took the little pup with me. At first, the little pup kept growling and trying to bite. But after a few comforting words, it seemed to relax and purr on me. Yes, purring. A bit weird, but whatever made the little pup comfortable.

I brought it to my pack castle ground and put it down softly. “Okay. What I need you to do is to change. You can change, can’t you?” I asked the little pup softly.

The little pup nodded, but didn’t try to change. Instead, it looked around and shook its head. I tried to coax the little pup a few times, but it didn’t work.

“James, can you please call my mom?” I asked James. “Maybe she’s better at me in coaxing her!”

I sighed when I looked at the little pup, since it kept purring at me and hanging onto my right leg. Who was this pup actually? I hoped it also got the information I needed.

***

Any guess about the little pup? LoL

xx

Caroline

Continue Reading