T𝕙𝕖 Jeon Ƭwιɴs |𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚔�...

נכתב על ידי ggukie_69

After 2 years of hiding from everyone, Jeon/ Ito Y/N finally became one of the most respected doctors in Japa... עוד

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
New OneShot story!!!
38
39
40
41
42
44
45
46
The Jeon Twins Vampire AU[Book-03]

43

809 62 29
נכתב על ידי ggukie_69

A U T H O R

'There you are!' Prem said as he handed Y/N a file.

'I thought you lost your way over here.' He added.

'Nah, I didn't.' Y/N said as she sipped her coffee and followed Prem.

'I heard that you will be joining our branch permanently!' Prem chimed.

They both took the elevator.

"Yes. So please take care of me.' Y/N said.

'Of course, I will noona.' He winked.

Y/N sighed at his playful gesture but suddenly stopped when she heard his phone ringing. They both were now on the 3rd floor as she followed Prem. She saw him receiving the call.

He was so happy when he took the call as he spoke,

'Hey babe!'

She was startled. Sure, she wasn't used to people showing their love in front of her since nobody was dating around her except for Loid. But he also wasn't with his girlfriend whenever he hung out with Y/N and Shizu.

'Bye~'

She saw him hanging up the call as she noticed his lock screen.

'Is it your older brother?' She asked curiously.

'You sure are close. My older brothers always bicker with each other.' Y/N said as she recalled how Jung Hyun and Jungkook were fighting over the last pancake.

'They are so childish.' She muttered.

Sure they were both acting mature these whole two years and then found their younger sister, They forgot all the shyness they had once and started to act like a baby wanting to be pampered by their younger sister who had to play the role of older sister.

'Ahh, no he isn't my brother but my boyfriend.'

Y/N abruptly stopped and looked at Prem. She was shocked because it was the first time she saw a same-sex having a relationship. But maybe she was thinking about something else which made her reaction a little more startled making Prem think that she was finding him disgusting.

'It's fine. Many people find it dirty or disgusting.'

Y/N realized and quickly shook her head.

'No! Don't think that I am disgusted! I was just taken aback because you look young and I have never seen someone who dates the same gender! I mean....Forgive me for my rudeness!' She blabbered.

Prem laughed seeing how nervous she was and how hard she was trying not to make him offended.

'How are they? Are they also from Thailand?' (She is referring to his bf as "they")

'Yep. He is 28 years old and is in Thailand.' Prem said with an excited voice.

That's when Y/N realized that Prem was trusting her enough to let her know about his private life. His secret. She felt overwhelmed that someone from her workplace was trusting her so much.

'Is that so? That means he is older than me and my twin. But my older brother is also the same age as him.'

'Wait, twin?'

Han suddenly spoke behind them making them startled.

'Shiya!'

'Shibal!'

Both Y/N and Prem cursed in their language making Han laugh at how scared they were.

'Hahahahaha!'

After the laughter session was over, Prem opened the empty office and let the other two enter.

'This will be your office from now on.' Prem said.

'You didn't reply. Do you have a twin? Is it a girl? Does she look like you? Do you look alike?'

'You are asking the same questions again and again.' Y/N laughed.

'Well, it is not a she but he. My twin is a boy and older than me. We do look alike. We have the same habits and same hobbies. We both like to do the same thing at a time.' She said.

'Is that so? It must be so fun right?' Prem asked.

'You guys surely had a great childhood because I have no siblings.' Han said.

Y/N smiled sadly.

'Actually, I got reunited with my family and my real brothers three years ago and then got separated two years ago and then got reunited again a few days ago. So, you are at least lucky to have spent time with your real parents.'

'I-I...I am sorry to hear that.' Prem shifted uncomfortably.

'It's fine actually because I lived a happy life with my foster parents and younger sister. Right now, I am living with my twin, my older brother, and my sister.'

'Your step-sister? What about her parents? Why is she living with you?' Prem asked as he turned on the AC.

'They....are dead....'

Suddenly the mood became gloomy. Han cleared his throat and tried to change the topic.

'Well, since you will be the exclusive team leader, when will you join us permanently?'

'I will go back to Japan two days later. I will be transferring all my stuff back to Korea. It may take a month or so. So assume that I will be officially joining you guys two months later.'

'Ohhhhh.......Congrats.'

Y/N nodded but didn't say any further.

She decided to stay in Korea from now on since the misunderstandings were cleared, and she got her family back. But she still felt empty.

Those two people named Loid and Shizu have been her family for the past two years. She got used to them so much that she still hesitates about the decision to move back here.

She felt her heart clenching at the thought of not seeing them anymore as often as she used to.

She wanted to stay in Japan and continue her steady life yet she wanted to stay in Korea and do reckless things with her siblings see her brother's child, spend time with her parents, and educate Ara to become a proper lady of the Lee family.
.

.

.

.

.

.
It was time for BTS members to hold a press conference inside the Webtoon building to release another official statement and promote the manhwa to Korean citizens and international fans.

Everyone gathered inside the green room and was done with their makeup.

'Let's leave together. Let's eat at a restaurant. It's been a while since we had a heart-to-heart talk. It's been a while since we saw that series of twin connections. I wanna see if it still works.' Jungkook said.

Jimin was sitting beside him so he was confused. But then he noticed that Jungkook was saying these to Y/N while pretending Jimin was the host of his talks.

Jimin snickered.

'Yeah. I remembered that series. Those twins were so funny. They would kick each other's butt while sleeping. My favorite thing was when I saw how their connection works!' Jimin said with a huge grin.

'Ahh, I remembered, didn't you say you have a twin? Where is she?' Yunha asked.

'It's a he and he is working in another city.' Y/N replied as she focused on the new chapter's layout.

Surprisingly the workers were on the other side of the green room while working on the new release.

Why? Because members were too curious to see how they worked.

'Ohh.' Yunha nodded.

'By the way, which series are you talking about? Is it good to give it a try?'

'I am afraid you won't be able to see since it's a paid version Ms.Yunha.' Jimin said and gave Y/N a thumbs up after seeing her finishing his character's drawing.

'Guys! Let's go! The reporters have already taken their seats!' The producer said as he counted from 1-10 before letting the guys leave the green room.

Y/N, Yunha, Han, and some other workers also stood inside the corner of the stage to see the live show.

'Hello, we are BTS.' Namjoon greeted as everyone bowed before taking their respective seats.

Y/N smiled as she proudly looked at the twin answering the reporters alongside the others.
.

.

.
Only 4 minutes left until they were finished when Y/N suddenly noticed that her producers were encouraging her to go to the stage.

'Wear a mask and go because the reporters want to see who created Chakho!'

'No I can't!' Y/N shook her head.

Maybe these people didn't look after Jungkook that much that's why they didn't realize that Y/N was actually the famous twin of Jungkook from two years backwards.

But reporters know each and every one of the idols and celebrities. Even if one of them recognizes her right away it will be a problem for her life to be maintained silently.

'Why she will go?! We also did our work!'

Cherry suddenly exploded with anger.

'It's..it's fine! I don't want to go.'

'But-'

'She doesn't want to go so why are you telling her to go?!'

The mood on the corner was off because of the sudden commotion.

Nobody understood why Cherry suddenly was too angry. They didn't know that she just fought with her family because they saw how infamous she was in the cartoon industry and that not even a single C-graded person recognized her. But they all knew Y/N.

It made her overwhelmed that she worked hard yet she wasn't as famous as Y/N was even though she was a senior at work.

Y/N who also was fed up with Cherry's rudeness exploded right after she insulted her.

'Why? Why are you always treating me badly?! I didn't even do anything to you!' Y/N shouted.

'You did everything you could to humiliate me in front of my family! Why do those famous people know you so well, and care about you so well when you are just someone who came from Japan a few days ago? You are just a little bitch who likes to cling on the celebrities!'

'Cherry! Calm down!' The producer tried to hold her back.

By that time, everyone on the stage and reporters could also hear the commotion. Everyone looked at the area where shoutings could be heard.

One of the reporters silently rushed and pushed the curtains away to reveal the shouting people.

Jungkook gasped when he noticed who was actually arguing. His blood boiled with anger when he noticed Cherry grabbing Y/N tightly by her arms and shouting nonstop.

'You are no one yet you are so famous why?! Did you catch some celebrity's thighs to climb up to her?!'

'CHERRY!' Y/N shouted as she slapped Cherry.

'.......you fucking piece of shit!'

Cherry pushed Y/N directly into the spotlight. Y/N stumbled and crashed hard.

The light crushed and the small equipment spread everyone, many of them perched through Y/N's cheeks, hands, and arms making some of the areas bleed.

Jungkook who was standing when the commotion happened groaned and fell on the stage as he grabbed his right hand and cried out in pain.

Everyone looked at the unfolding scene with a shocked face.

Han rushed to help Y/N as Cherry took a few steps backward after realizing what damage she did and that it was being lived and was seen by everyone made her shrink in fear.

'Jungkook!' Jin who was close to him tried to help him sit properly.

Jungkook, who wanted to experience the twin bonding again while tickling his twin, who would've thought that the only way he would be experiencing the bonding was like this?

The whole hall now had only one sound which was the camera being shuttling.

'Y/N are you okay?!' Another guard of BTS rushed and tried to help her.

Cherry was sure that she wouldn't have any face in front of her family or her colleagues until she heard something that made her heart drop.

'ISN'T THAT JEON Y/N?! TWIN OF JEON JUNGKOOK WHO GOT DISCOVERED BY THE MEDIA 2 YEARS AGO?!?!'

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[I fainted while I was talking with my teacher during college hours. Thankfully my bestie and other friends were there to help me. I was senseless and didn't knew what happened. Took an early and urgent leave from college. Who would've thought that my last day over there will be like this 😂

That's why I couldn't finish it yesterday and upload this chapter. Thus I wrote more in this chapter. Hope you guys liked it 🙃]

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

10.4K 1.1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...
4.8K 752 17
✧.*✨️ 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✨️˚✧.* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 💎 "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩...
4.1K 435 19
An accident caused the twins to travel into a new world...mixed with Humans and..Vampires. Y/N who still had her memories was assigned to make Jungko...
12.9K 717 18
It seems like the number of obsessed fans is increasing day by day. Now, many of them are 50% obsessed fans and 50% haters. Min Yoongi, a member of B...