Dabi x shoto oneshots

By KingMiddleSchool6

hii this is one of my favorite ships! so I decided to make oneshots since I like making a lot of stories of i... More

Requests
story 1
Story 2
Story 3
Story 4
Story 6
story 7
story 8
story 9
story 10
story 11
Story 12
Story 13
Story 15
Story 16 *requested*
story 17
Story 18
Story 19
story 4
Story 20
Story 21 requested
Story 22
Story 23
Story 24
Story 25
Halloween Special ๐ŸŽƒ
Story 26 mid school friend
Story 27
story 28
Story 29
story 30
Story 31 *requested*
Story 32 *Requested*
Story 33
Story 34
Story 5 *requested*
story 35
Story 36
story 37
Story 38
story 39 *requested*
Story 40 *Requested*
The Winter Dance
Story 41
Story 43 *requested*
Story 44
New years kiss
Dabi and shoto famart
Dabi + shoto famart #2
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #3
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #4
Dabi + Shoto stuff #5
Story 45
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #6
Dabi + Shoto Famart #7
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #8
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #9
Dabi + Shoto Fanart #10
Story 46 *Requested*
Story 47
Story 48
Story 49
Story 50 *Requested*
sequel of story 50
Class partners
*requested* Toga's a little devel
Who's the villain now~?
"hey, princess~"
Years after the war *Requested*
You're mine, shoto~
This song reminds me of this ship

Story 14

264 2 2
By KingMiddleSchool6

This is a dabi shoto au where they're not brothers. Also this is an normal highschool school au. No quirks or anything.

Also for the sake of my plot let's make them look the same. Dabi's back hair and purple scars and staples. And shoto's hair and scar. (For the sake of the plott)

(Touya goes by dabi since he's not shoto's brother in this au)

(Shigi- and deku are not brothers or related in this. If we're going by their related in cannon? Idk theirs theories)

Warning.
Extra ships.
Toga x uraraka.
Dabi x shoto (obs)

Dabi, shigi, toga, other lov villain people age 17
Class 1a members and age people 16.

So I'm going based off my school areas
So dabi,ect are in their third year of highschool. Shoto, second year. Also I'm basing my school of American schools.

-----

3rd pov.

Dabi was the schools Playboy, never found to auctaly fall in love. Almost everyone in school (except his friend group) has fallen in love with him. Girls and boys would drop dead seeing his teasing grin. He was the most popular guy in school. (Of course he's not a bully. No one was.) Also dabi is sorta an as[_]hole.

Shoto was a highschool student in second year who rarely ever shows emotions. He's never known to fall in love, and only talks to a few people. One of them being the most cheerful girl in school, Himiko.

Shoto was standing in front of his locker listening to Himiko ramble about her crush in shoto's class, ochacco. "Can you give me her number!?" Himiko asked pleading. (Yes it's deku-squad) shoto nodded before talking his phone out and showing Himiko ochacco's contact.
"Omg thank you bestieee!!" Toga yelled after getting the number pulling shoto into a hug. Shoto just shrugged and nodded as the bell rang for the next class.

(I'm just making it there's a bit of time between classes to stop and chat)

Shoto then went to his next class, Math. Shoto didn't really like math. It wasn't the subject, but the loud class was what made it not so great. And the playboy. The math class consisted of some 11th graders, and mostly 12th graders. The kids who were in the class in 11th grade were the ones who did so great in the math subject they moved their classes to that class a quarter through the year. Shoto was one of them.

~~~

Dabi walked into class late and the teacher scolded him. The girls in the class looked in awe as he shrugged him off smirking and winking at the girls making their hearts flutter. Shoto rolled his eyes giving a plain expression, showing no emotion. Shoto was in the back of the class, along with some 12th graders who were using their phones secretly. Dabi then went to his seat in the middle of the classroom smirking at girls as he sat down.

*Insert bell sound*

The bell went off, saying that the class had ended saying it was the end of the day. The teacher told the students that to go, but he wanted to see shoto and dabi after class. After everyone left shoto went up to the teacher with dabi behind him. "Now I wanted to say, dabi your grades are dropping and every tutor your father has gotten you has quit since you won't focus and keep flirting with them." The teacher said crossing his arms. Shoto raised an eyebrow. What was he needed for?. "Shoto, I know how great your grades are and I asked both your parents already and they said it would be a great idea for you to tutor dabi." Shoto was surprised but didn't show it. But if you paid enough attention you would see he showed the slightest hint of surprise. "Wha-?" Dabi started before he saw the glare in the teachers eye telling him to 'better not mess up another tutor.' Dabi rolled his eyes crossing his arms looking over to the plain expressioned looking two haired kid.

"Your parents said that If you make him quit or mess up another chance at tutoring your getting homeschooled." The teacher said looking at dabi, Dabi frowned. He didn't want to be homeschooled. He liked it at school when he can tease and mess with people's hearts. The teacher then discussed it more with then then dismissed them. Out of the classroom dabi asked shoto a question. "Yo, tell me your number so I can text you for the tutor session or something" dabi said rolling his eyes as he pulled his phone out. Shoto Crossed his arms rolling his eyes and said his number. Dabi typed it in and then walked away.

Himiko came up to shoto. "Shoo!! My babyyy" Himiko cried mothering the two haired boy into a tight hug. "Himiko, let me go" shoto said not amused by the blond haired girl's motherly actions. Himiko let go and put her hand on her hip. "Soo, why were you so late getting out?" Himiko asked. "I have to tutor Mr playboy" shoto said a slight annoyance on his face as Himiko burst out laughing. "Phht-!! The one person you dispise you have to tutor!" Himiko said putting a hand on shoto's shoulder and shoto gave Himiko a glare for the reaction. "Hah, c'mon let's go get something to eat, my treat!" Himiko said grabbing shoto's hand and dragging him away to The icecream parlor.

'Ding'

The bell rang as Himiko and shoto walked into the ice cream parlor and the smell of ice cream filled

the air and the cool breeze against their bodies as they entered and went up to the counter. "Hello, how may I help you this fine evening" the man at the counter said as he took the cash from the person at the register and handed them an ice cream cone.

"Hii! I'd like a strawberry ice cream in a come please!" Himiko said cheerfully as the man turned to the boy next to her "uhm-, I'll get a vanilla" shoto said pointing to it behind the glass shielding it. "Will that be a cone or cup sir?" The man asked raising an eyebrow. "Cup please" shoto said as Himiko pulled out her wallet and paid for the ice cream.

~

They sat at a bench and ate the ice cream, as shoto finished he got a 'ping' from his phone. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and saw the text from an unknown number read.

'Sup It's dabi, how about since it's Friday and it's the weekend you come over to my place since 1 my parents insisted it and 2 we can get this over with and I never have to see your face again'

Shoto rolled his eyes at the text and texted back

Whatever, what time and address.

[___________] at noon.

Alright see you then playboy.

Shoto turned his phone off stuffing it in his pocket and looked over at Himiko. "Playboy huh?" Himiko said as she obviously had read the texts.

Shoto nodded. Himiko guestured her ice cream cone to shoto a big smile on her face. "Want some bestie?" Himiko said as shoto took the cone in his hand and ate some. Shoto gave a small smile which made Himiko face become a great smile. "I MADE YOU SMILE!" Himiko said cheerfully her eyes lighting up with exsitment.

People around who heard her squealing looked over to the two the going back to their own things.

~
The next day.

Shoto knocked on the front door. A woman opened the door. "Oh, shoto your here! Thank you so much for coming. I do hope you can help dabi." Dabi's mother said thanking shoto as shoto just nodded. Dabi's mother led shoto into the living area then yelled to dabi.

"DABI! shoto is here!" Dabi's mother yelled upstairs as shoto heard a door open and close and dabi came to the stairway

"Whatever get up here two haired" dabi said rolling his eyes as shoto walked up the stairs following dabi.

They walked into dabi's bedroom which had a bed in the center and a bookshelf and a desk along the walls.

"It's messy" shoto said commenting on the random things laying around. Dabi rolled his eyes as he sat down on his bed guestureing to the 2 haired boy to sit down so they can get this over with.

~

(I've never tutored or been tutored so I'ma skip it)

Dabi hadn't realized but he auctaly enjoyed the time he spent with shoto.

He didn't tell him that though.

Shoto on the other hand got to see how dabi became less teasy and more sweet.

~

"Well, you better get going then" dabi gestured to the clock in the wall. "yeah.." shoto said.

The two had enjoyed their time together and honestly didn't want to time to end.

Also the reason for shoto showing more emotion is he feels comfortable around dabi is allows himself to show his smile or laugh.

The two sat in silence for a moment then shoto said "w-well I'll go now" shoto said as he got off the bed and went to leave. "W-wait!" Dabi said as shoto turned around. "Why don't you sleepover?!" Dabi suggested not wanting shoto to have to leave yet.
"It's late and we can continue in the morning the tutoring" dabi said making up a reason.

Shoto nodded and took his phone out notifying his parents. His parents seemed fine and dabi asked his mom and she agreed.

"Ehm-.. wanna eat dinner then?" Dabi suggested after they settled shoto can stay over. "Okay" shoto said as the two went to eat.

~

Shoto was now watching dabi play Minecraft. "You wanna play?" Dabi asked shoto who was next to him on the edge of his bed. "I-" shoto began. Before he could finish dabi handed shoto the second controller.

"Cmon! It's fun" dabi said as shoto was brought into the Minecraft world.

~

Dabi and shoto played Minecraft for a few hours till dabi's mom said it was time for them to go to bed. It was midnight and she knew if they didn't go to bed at least dabi wouldn't wake up the next morning.

Dabi rolled his eyes secretly wanting to play more with shoto and put away the controllers and turned the TV off.

"Oh wait!" Dabi said just noticing they never changed into pajamas. "Here you can borrow some of my clothes" dabi said turning to his dresser and grabbed a pair of PJ pants and a top and handed it to shoto. "use my bathroom there to change" dabi said pointing to the bathroom and shoto walked inside.

After the two got into pajamas shoto lightly blushed seeing he was in dabi's clothes. The two laid in the bed on each side.

Shoto fell asleep fast after calming down and dabi laid awake. Dabi rolled over to face shoto who had rolled over in his sleep. Dabi brought his hand up and moved a few strains of white and red hair from shoto's face.

Dabi watched the beautiful face of shoto. "I think I'm in love.." dabi mumbled.

(This is a oneshot so don't ask how he's in love in 1 day. 😅)

~

Shoto woke up to be cuddled into dabi's chest. Shoto blushed as dabi woke up and realized the position.

The two blushed awkwardly but neither wanting to leave the position.
"Uh-uhm" dabi began as a clear shade of red covered dabi's face as he stated to sit up. Shoto, who was comfy, pushed dabi back down and laid on him, face still clearly red.

"J-just.. s-stay" shoto mumbled as Dabi heard and laid back down.

Shoto and dabi laid in silence only occasionally sounds of birds chirping filled the silent room.

It was now 7am and the two had a slight pink on their faces.

"Boys! You want some breakfast?!" Dabi's mom said from the bottom of the stairs. "Okay!" Dabi yelled back.

Dabi and shoto knew they had to get up eventually so shoto slowly got up off dabi. "S-sorry" shoto apologized. "I-is fine" dabi said as the two looked at each other.

"BREAKFAST IS READY" dabi's mom yelled from upstairs startling both dabi and shoto.

~

After breakfast dabi's mom suggested they do some more tutoring so they can just hang afterwards. Shoto and dabi agreed and here they are.

"_____]and that's how you solve that problem" shoto explained. "Dabi?" Shoto asked seeing dabi was staring into his eyes. "You alright?" He asked as dabi moved the math books out of the way.

"Can we.... take a break?" Dabi asked. "What for?" Shoto asked. Dabi leaned in and cornered shoto on his bed frame. "Dabi?" Shoto asked as pink appeared on both their faces. Dabi leaned in and their noses and lips were just touching.

Dabi then closed his eyes and kissed shoto. Shoto was surprised but kissed back.

2173 words.

The end.

Idk 🤷‍♀️😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 6.5K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
355K 21K 76
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
734K 16.5K 45
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
542K 19.5K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...