A Pirate's Value || Sanji Vin...

De Maria555556

.҉ .҉ .҉ Anamaria Sparrow. She is the younger sister, from another mother, of Jack Sparrow. The infamous 'Cap... Mai multe

Intro
Character Profile
Sagas
Albasta Saga
1.0
1.01
1.02
1.03
1.04
1.05
1.06
1.07
1.08
1.09
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
1.16
1.17
1.19
1.20
1.21
Sky Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 1)
2.0
2.01
2.02
2.03
2.04
2.05
2.06
2.07
2.08
2.09
Water 7 Saga
Character (Profile Update 2)
3.0
3.01
3.02
3.03
3.04
3.05
3.06
3.07
3.08
3.09
3.10
3.11
3.12
3.13
3.14
3.15
3.16
3.17
Thriller Bark Saga
4.0
4.01
4.02
4.03
4.04
Summit War Saga
5.0
5.01
5.02
5.03
5.04
5.05
5.06
5.07
Character Profile (Update 3)
6.0
6.01
6.02
6.03
6.04
6.05
6.06
6.07
6.08
Fishman Island Saga
Character Profile (Update 4)
7.0
7.01
7.02
7.03
7.04
7.05
7.06
Dressrosa Saga
8.0
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6

1.18

2K 80 5
De Maria555556

"Good. Yer my bitch now" Anamaria declared with a smug tone, causing the sword Fang to drip a few drops to the ground. The bananadile, hissing, obediently backed away as if under a powerful spell "Now sit!"

"Holy shit!" Nami shouted.

"She tamed it!" Usopp shouted in awe, his expression mirroring the astonishment shared by the rest of the crew "Now get us out of here!"

"Now then, what the 'ell did this guy do to ya Viv?" Anamaria asked the woman as she leaned forward on the animal "I 'eard somthin' 'bout a key...?"

"Yes, that's right. One of these ate the key that can free the others, but I don't know if it was this one or..." Vivi keeps her strings clenched as she keeps her glare on the bananadile.

She cuts herself off when they hear the sound of loud roaring from behind them and they quickly look behind them to see that another bananadile came into the room with a hungry look in his eyes.

Ana grits her teeth together as the reptile under her feet moved away and the other came right at them. Vivi turns back to the first bananadile, and gets her strings ready.

"I got a good ol' remedy for constipation" Anamaria sneered sadistically, making her new opponent hesitate "Go grab the other one Vivi"

Vivi nods as she charges towards her opponent while Ana goes after her gator. Crocodile keeps an amused smirk on his face as he watches the girls fighting against the powerful monsters.

"Looks like the last girl came on her own. Let's get going" despite his smirk, there was some sort of uneasiness in him that made him want to leave the room as soon as they could.

Robin nods as she watches the other dark haired woman in the room wrangle the bananadile to the ground after her sword had been knocked away from her. She grins in amusement, as she turns around to join her boss.

"Fine with me...!" she stops herself when the snail in her pocket starts ringing. The bananadiles, girls, and the captives look over at the vice president as she brings out the snail, that's in her pocket, and answers it "What is it?"

"Hello? Am I doing this right? Can you hear me?" the snail looks at her in confusion, as a swirly moustache forms on his face.

"Of course we can hear you. What do you want?" Crocodile raises an eyebrow at the questions.

"Oh I remember that voice! This is the shitty restaurant" the snail's eyes widened at the voice.

"The shitty restaurant?" Crocodile raises an eyebrow at the name, when he remembers hearing that in Little Garden.

"Great, you remembered me!" the snail brightens up at the name.

"That's San...!" Luffy, like the others, looked shocked at the snail's voice.

"...ji. Sanji" Anamaria thought to finish the sentence as Usopp covers Luffy's mouth to stop him from blowing Sanji's cover.

"Don't say it! He doesn't know about him!" he hissed.

"Who the hell are you?" Crocodile ignores everyone's surprise as he glares at the snail as if he's the pirate himself.

"You can call me Mr. Prince" the snail snickers at the question before smirking.

While the rest of the group is distracted by the conversation, Anamaria was sneaking Vivi up the wall with the princess standing on top of her shoulders to get out.

"Make sure ya find Sanji and try not ta get caught" the pirate woman whispered as she got prepared to push the girl over the edge "Ready?" Vivi nods at the plan, as she slowly starts bending her knees "One, two, three!"

Vivi jumps up a few feet in the air to get out of the water. Before she falls back in, she feels something harden underneath her feet as Ana asked for help from the water to carry the princess up the rest of the way.

Anamaria smiles in relief, when she watches her escape unharmed, and doesn't realize a bananadile was turning his attention back to her. As the pirate and the others were distracted, a bananadile ran up to her and tried biting her, only managing to nip her calf to produce a bit of bleeding.

"Oh now yer getting it" Ana snarled back at the crocodile. Once the snail shuts off, Robin turns to the noise, and sees that Vivi's missing.

"Looks like we have more problems than Mr. Prince" she said making the others turn to where Robin's looking only to see the woman and crocodiles fighting.

"What the-?! Did Vivi get eaten?!" Usopp asks, but no one can give him an answer.

"WHERE'S THE PRINCESS?!" Crocodile's anger continues to grow, as he glares at the girl.

"Yer slow aren't ya?" Ana teased as she flipped over the bananadile that smacked against the table behind her "She's lon' gone. An' there's nothing you can do about it"

Crocodile furiously turns his arm into sand, and reaches towards Anamaria only for the woman to roll away and splash the sand that was supposed to be his arm with some water solidifying it into a flesh arm once more.

She stands on top of a bananadile's head, while two other bananadiles start surrounding them. Making sure she had good footing after threatening the animals under her, Ana placed her hands on her waist and smirked at the scarred man.

Ж

Usopp and Nami look at the girl in complete horror, as they watch their friend and crewmate nimbly dodge the other bananadiles that had taken interest in her as the warlord clenches his teeth at the previous actions from her. He watches her get surrounded by four bananadiles, but he doesn't fall for the taunt.

"Ms. All Sunday, let's go. We got a pirate and a princess to find"

Robin keeps her gaze on the woman dodging the bananadiles in the flooding room for another second, then does as she's told by following him out of the room.

"Are you sure Mr. 0?" Crocodile grabs a cigar from his pocket, and lights it up to calm his nerves as he leads them towards the casino.

"I'm positive, if her devil fruit matched her cockiness, then she wouldn't be using a sword. The water will take care of her, if the bananadiles don't first. Finding Ms. Wednesday, along with Mr. Prince, are more important right now" he said, thinking that her abilities were due to a magic fruit. Robin nods at the decision as they head off into the casino to search for Vivi and Mr. Prince.

Ж

Meanwhile, Ana was 'having fun' as she dodged the volleys of sharp toothed attacks from the strange crocodiles. She holds herself onto one of the walls before looking down at the group.

"Don't you all worry. I'll get rid of 'em soon and then..." she was cut off as another one lunged at her.

"Ignore us and concentrate on getting that key!" Nami shouted at her.

"All right, calm yer horses" Ana said before her gaze turned sharped, as did her smile "Now come here ya reptiles. I got something to do with you all"

Nami glares at the bananadiles after they ignore the other woman and begin swimming away from her, and calls out to them.

"COME GET US IF YOU CAN, YOU STUPID CROCS!" the guys widen their eyes at the declaration, as Nami keeps yelling to them "TRY EATING US, YOU PRICKS!"

"What are you doing?!" Usopp asks as Nami turns to them.

"I'm trying to get them to break the cage" she explained.

"Good idea!" Usopp blinks at the strange plan, but it's weird enough to work.

"COME HERE SO I CAN KICK YOUR ASS, YOU STUPID BANANA!" Luffy joins in the plan as he yells out to the bananadiles.

One of the bananadiles takes the bait, as he angrily growls at the cage. He wastes no time rushing to the cage, as he takes a bite of the top of the prison. Smoker and the crew brace themselves for the jaws to break the cage, but it never happened because instead of breaking the cell, the bananadile only succeeded in breaking its teeth.

"Oh come on!" Usopp complains as the others, except for Smoker, groan in frustration. The group looks over at Anamaria to see that she was 'calmly' getting surrounded by four bananadiles.

Anamaria avoids a bananadile that charges right at her, but instead he hits a window, and lets more water in. She was calm despite the gallons of water now coming into the small space, then she stabbed one of the bananadiles in the back with the sword making it hiss as the acid from Fang crept a bit under its hard scales. Ana pulled the sword out and ran as fast as she could in the water while the bananadile agonizes from the hit.

The reptile swims after her, but she dives and reaches the other side, holding Fang with one hand while the other tried to open the bars. In a burst of action, the water around her solidified to protect her from the bit of the large crocodile. Ana was now really starting to get annoyed as she tried something.

The water soon solidified around her forearm in the form of some sort of spear or sharp bat which she used to hit the animal away and through the sky from the strength of the blow. The bananadile, that she managed to hit, lands on his back and dry hacks from the blow, but nothing comes out.

Luffy widens his eyes at the result, and calls out to Anamaria who was still trying to free them and herself.

"Try another banana Ana!"

Smoker scowls at the tattooed girl, who's trying to get another bananadile to stand up, then looks at the next bananadile, that just came into the room. He intently listens to the new reptile's growl, before he calls out to the girl.

"The one who ate the key, is on your left!"

"How do you know?" Zoro keeps a calm expression on his face, as he stares at the marine.

"My ears aren't made for decoration. He has the same growl as the one that ate the key"

"Ya sure grandpa!?" Ana shouted back as she kept her eyes trained on the bananadiles.

"I'm sure" the man shouted back, trying to ignore the nickname that most likely came from his light hair.

"Okay then" Ana smirks again making her cheekbones hurt, damn she was smiling (threatening) a lot theses days, before forcing water down one of the crocodile's throats till its stomach was full and it was retching out the water.

"I said your left!" Smoker growls.

They all sweat drop when Ana pauses and holds up both hands in 'L' shapes to see exactly where her left was (I've never done this but apparently a lot of people don't know their left from their right😅😂) before taking Fang, sheathing her sword and hitting the other bananadile with it right across where its stomach was supposed to be.

Anamaria jumps onto the wall to escape the gagging, and looks down to see that the last bananadile that she hit coughing from the hit. He turns his body, so that he's on his legs, and doesn't stop coughing until he finally throws up the key, along with a large ball of wax into the water. Everyone tilts their head at the weird wax ball in the water, that's halfway submerged in the water.

"What's with the wax?" Luffy asks, but no one can give him an answer as they stare at it.

Anamaria glares at the bananadile who was forced to swim away since it had already been weakened and she smacked the ball of wax as hard as she could, opening a crack across it. The others' eyes widened, when the ball breaks open, to reveal a shrivelled up man with his black hair shaped like the number three, and wearing a pinstripe vest, along with white pants.

"I'm alive!" the pruney man raises his arms in victory for surviving, from being in a bananadile's stomach.

He looks around his surroundings, to see the water that's hitting his lower thighs, and starts drinking as if he hadn't drank anything in days. The pirates look at him in utter shock, as they realize that it's the Baroque Works agent that they fought with in Little Garden.

"Mr. 3?!"

Smoker raises an eyebrow at the Baroque Works agent, that's re-hydrating by the second, but pays no mind to him as he curiously watches Ana nonchalantly inspecting the halves of the wax ball.

"Oh lookee here!" she exclaims as she grabs the key from the wax, puts it in her pocket, then turns to Mr. 3 who just finished drinking, and regained his original scrawny physique "As fer you, I have a lot to do with ya before...!"

She stops herself when the bananadile she attacked with the hardened water (ice) ran after her, but he dodges her due to its still confused mind and collides with the wall behind her.

Everyone panics when cracks begin to form on the wall, with water starting to pour inside from it, with the pressure increasing by the second. Before she can get out of the way, the water pressure breaks through the wall and crashes onto Anamaria The rest of the group widens their eyes in shock, as the waterfall pushes Ana into the water.

"ANA!" they all chorus.

Mr. 3 can only stare at the development for a moment, before he starts laughing hysterically.

"Hahahaha, serves you right for Little Garden!"

The man doesn't see the woman easily standing on top of the water's surface as she sees Mr. 3 laughing at her, so she walks up to him, grabs his shoulder with her free hand, and hits him in the gut with the hilt of her sword, Fang. He clutches his stomach, and slumps over to catch his breath, giving Anamaria the perfect chance to drag his ass over to the others and lock him up as well.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Mr. 3 looks at her in utter shock as he tries to free himself, but he can't escape her grip.

"Just wanted ta experiment with yer abilities!" Ana leered down at the man making cold sweat drop down the back of his neck as even the bananadiles that were slowly closing in on them froze before trying to go up to them again despite their hesitance.

Mr. 3 looks at the gators in horror, as Ana lets go of his shirt. The man reacts more than surprised, like Smoker, at the same moment, when despite her being standing in water up to her thighs, a string of water wrapped around her hand in the form of a whip until...

"Joue shoot!" the bananadiles stop, and look around for the odd voice, when a sudden flash of black kicks one of the bananadiles in the cheek so hard that it instantly knocks him out.

Everyone drops their jaws when they see Sanji land in the circle, with a pair of eyeglasses decorating his face. He takes a drag from his cigarette, as he stands himself upright.

"You guys have been waiting long?"

"Sanji!" Usopp and Luffy grin in excitement at the new arrival.

"Yer late darlin'" Ana replies, making the man loose the cool attitude he had dropped in with.

"Great work Vivi!" Nami sighs in relief, then looks to see Vivi's at the stairs, and running towards them.

"Thank you" Vivi smiles at them, as she reaches the water.

"Nami-swaan! I'm so glad you're ok!" Sanji's eyes turn into hearts, as he turns to the cage.

"Hurry up, and get us out of here already!" Zoro groans at the love cook's lack of focus.

Sanji scowls at the swordsman, but when he opens his mouth to make a comeback the sound of growls from the remaining bananadiles. Sanji's scowl turns towards the bananadiles as he lifts his leg up, to ready it for the fight.

"Bring on as many as you want, you damn gators! I'll teach you to try to harm a lady!" he said as he stepped in between Anamaria and the crocs protectively as the animals roared.

Rawr

Sanji charges the reptiles, and starts kicking the crap out of every bananadile in sight. Anamaria looks in awe at the man's agility before she sheathes her sword, and grabs the key from her pocket. She goes to the cage to unlock it, but when she inserts the key into the slot, it doesn't fit. She tries fitting the key into the slot from various angles, but nothing works.

"Shit, this ain't the key fer the cage..."

"THE KEY'S A FAKE?!" everyone in the cage looks at the key in utter shock.

"You can't be serious..." Vivi looks at the key in complete dread.

Ana sighs then gives the pirates a carefree smile, as she drops the fake, then grabs Mr. 3 by the collar of his shirt.

"Hey ugly, remember that experiment I said I wanted to try?" the man trembles before he looks at her in shock, then scowls at her as he pulls away from her.

"What makes you think I'll help you?!"

Anamaria casually smiles at the wax man, as she grabs his shoulder with one hand, then points to the bananadile that Sanji's currently beating up with the other.

"Oh it's either me, 'Blackleg' Sanji over there..." she motions to the man leaving the bananadiles unconscious while using their friends against them "...or the crocs"

Mr. 3 flinches at the option before he starts turning his hand into wax. Ana grins at the answer as she leads him to the door.

"By the way, didn't ya have a partner? The little girl? Where is she?" she asked him as Mr. 3 scoffs at the casual chatter, while moulding his wax hand to forge a key that will fit the lock.

"The hell if I know where that traitor went! She, Mr. 5, and Ms. Valentine all ran off to leave me to deal with this!"

"Alright, enough chitchat" Ana forces the man's hand into the lock and turns it, ignoring the small shout from the man.

"Finally. Thanks Ana!" Luffy says as he gets out of the cell, then glares at the remaining predators.

"Come here you stupid bananas!" Luffy runs off out, and joins Sanji in beating up the bananadiles along with Zoro.

The three of them soon take care of the crocodiles while Ana helped Nami out. The navigator sighed in relief before Ana casually pointed to the cracks to the marine, and the rest of the group, dropping their jaws at the cracks. They rush to make a run for it to the tunnels, but it's too late as the wall gives in and water begins to rush into the room.

Luffy and Usopp yell in shock, while the others brace themselves for the blow, as they get swept away by the current. Luffy coughs up water as he gets swept away, before he yells to Zoro.

"ZORO, MAKE SURE THAT YOU SAVE SMOKER!"

"WHAT?! HE'S OUR ENEMY!" Zoro widens his eyes at the order.

"IF WE LEAVE HIM HE'LL DIE, SO HELP HIM! CAPTAIN'S ORD...!" Luffy gets cut off when the current gets stronger, and sends his entire body under water, along with everyone else's.

Zoro reluctantly follows his captain's orders as he swims after the sunken marine. Sanji wastes no time in going after his captain, who was the closest devil fruit user to him with Ana following behind him. The group wastes no time in swimming, with their devil fruit user friends (and non-friends), as they get out of the room, and go towards the surface.

Ж

Mr. 3 was completely forgotten in the rescue, but the current manages to take him to the doorways and throws him out of the room to the edge of the water. The wax man coughs up the water he swallowed from the tide as he clenches his fists.

"Those damn pirates! If I ever get my hands on them I'll...!"

"I've had enough of this bullshit! I'll kill them all myself!" Mr. 3 widens his eyes at Crocodile's voice, and looks to see the pissed off warlord is turning a corner with Ms. All Sunday.

"Crap, with him being so pissed there's no way I'll survive a fight with him! I just gotta bide my time, until I can get out of here!" Mr. 3 flinches at the pissed off look on his former boss' face before he falls face first on the floor and stays completely motionless.

Mr. Crocodile is so furious from not finding Mr. Prince and Vivi, that he barely notices his subordinate playing dead. He reaches the edge of the water filled room, to find that it's completely empty with the cage door wide open. Robin takes a look at the room, then down at the man lying on the floor next to her, with his face hidden.

"Looks like they used Mr. 3 to forge a key for them"

Crocodile ignores her words as a vein pops on his forehead, and he turns around to leave.

"They couldn't have gotten far! Let's cut them off on the way to Alubarna!"

Robin only nods as she follows her leader out of the building, and completely ignores the wax man lying on the ground. Once they're out of Mr. 3's sight, he sits up and sighs in relief.

"That was close. Those pirates are pretty done for, when Crocodile sees them" he looks back at the water and smirks "Serves those bastards right for using me like that! I only wish I could watch him shrivel them up! I better get out of here while I still can"

He gets up, and swiftly runs away to make his escape from the casino, with no intent on pushing his luck against Crocodile any further.

Ж

The surface of the lake, that's half a mile from the casino, begins to shift as Luffy's crew begins to pull the devil fruit users out of the water. Sanji quickly manages to drag his captain onto the shore, as he takes in some much needed air.

"You ok Luffy?"

Luffy's only answer was him puking out as much water as possible.

"You're fine..." Sanji sweat drops at the answer before he sighs and goes over to Ana.

Nami and Vivi slowly walk out of the water while they catch their breaths, and drop onto Ana's back, while the woman took the water from of their clothes to dry them out. Once the girls make it out of the water, and onto the shore, Vivi and Nami let go of the daker haired woman and drop to the ground to catch their breaths.

"Thanks Ana" Vivi says as she feels more comfortable in the no longer drenched clothes.

The women look over to Zoro who was dragging the large frame of Smoker out of the water with him. Smoker barely hears them as the sound of his own hacking, from all the water he took in, drowns it out. The marine continues to cough up, as much water as possible while Zoro drops him unceremoniously on the ground as he recovers.

Usopp doesn't take too much time to catch his breath from the swim, as he and the others start to stand up. Ana nonchalantly helped Sanji dry his clothes of, making the man nosebleed by asking him to remove his shirt despite him insisting that it wasn't necessary, watched as Smoker went to strike Zoro with his jitte.

Zoro quickly unsheathes his sword, and blocks the blow while the others look at them in shock. Smoker narrows his eyes at the swordsman, as he keeps his weapon in place.

"Why the hell did you save me Roronoa?" he asked the mint haired mna with a snarl.

"I was just following my captain's orders. He's always weird like this" Zoro pushes the jitte back, as he keeps a scowl on his face.

"In that case, none of you should complain when I handle my duties as a marine then, right?" Smoker stares him down for a moment, before he grips his weapon tighter.

"This is why we shouldn't have saved him" Sanji sighs in disappointment, as he steps up to get ready to fight.

"You wanna fight Smokey?!" Luffy asks as he gets in a stance, and gives Smoker one of the most serious glares he's ever made.

Smoker stares down at the serious look on Luffy's face, and remembers that this pirate made sure that he would be saved along with his friends. He sighs in exasperation as he lowers his weapon.

"Go" the group, except for Anamaria who was busy thinking of cake, was taken aback by the response while Smoker continues speaking "I'm only going to let you go this time. The next time I see you, you're all dead"

The group begins to lower their guard, when they start hearing shouts from various marines in the distance.

"THERE'S STRAW HAT LUFFY AND HIS CREW!" the group jolts at the yelling, as most of them start running in the opposite direction from the shouts. Sanji looks over to Vivi as he keeps running.

"Which way is Alubarna Vivi?!"

"This way! We need to head east" Vivi points to the direction ahead, as she runs with the group.

"What are you doing?! Hurry up!" Zoro looks at the group to see that Luffy didn't run yet.

"Thanks Smokey, you're not so bad after all. Shishishi!" Luffy snaps out of it, as he smiles at Smoker.

A tick mark begins to grow on Smoker's head as he swings his jitte at Luffy, so that he runs away.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

"Just a moment everyone!" Ana shouted out making Smoker freeze.

She whistled and they waited for about five minutes with Luffy getting more and more antsy until they heard a shout coming from inside of the building, a rather familiar one (Mr 3), as the marine jumped back when a huge snake came out of seemingly nowhere and came right at them.

"Where were ya Sable?" Anamaria asked the large snake as she kissed the tip of its nose.

"Can we go now?" Luffy whined.

Ж

As they left, Smoker looks to see that his marine subordinates are getting close to him so he focuses his attention on them as the pirates make their escape.

Ж

Usopp starts panting, as he tries his best to keep up with the rest of the group before jumping onto the snake that didn't even bother to stop him from doing so as she was just as hungry as he human counterpart.

"Wait, are we going to run all the way to Alubarna?!" the sniper asked as he caught his breath.

"Wait, where's Eyelashes?!" Nami widens her eyes at the question, as she looks around.

"The camel thing?" Ana asked, receiving a nod from the navigator of the crew.

"Where's Chopper?" Zoro asked when he finally realised they were missing someone.

"I'm over here! Hey!" their eyes widened as they heard Chopper's voice. They look around to find the source, then pause when they see the small reindeer waving at them from the top of a crab, that's as tall as a building, and grinning as wide as a Cheshire cat.

"A crab?!" Usopp asks as he looks at the crustacean in utter shock.

"Damn, that looks tasty" Luffy's mouth begins to water at the sight of the large crab.

"Come on guys, let's go!" Chopper ignores the stares, as he waves for them to come up. Nami looks at the crab's face, and flinches at the creepy smile before she reaches the top.

"Are you sure about this Chopper?" she asked him. The reindeer nods as he keeps the reins in his hooves, then turns to Eyelashes who's sitting next to him.

"Yea, he's Eyelashes' friend. He was born in this town, so he has a lot of friends here, and he asked this one for a favour" the doctor explained.

"That's incredible, these crabs normally live underground, so there are people that don't believe they exist" Vivi blinks at the explanation, as she looks down at the crab.

"Alright, let's go to Alubarna!" Chopper nods as he snaps on the reins.

Ana, Usopp and Sanji make themselves as comfortable as they could on top of Sable's slippery back as the snake eagerly followed the giant crab. The crab didn't need to be told twice, as he starts moving sideways to the direction of the capital. The crew grins at the fast ride, as they start relaxing on top of the crab.

Vivi keeps her seat at the edge of the crab, as she stares at the direction to Alubarna. What she failed to notice through, was a rope of sand flying towards her from behind with a golden hook at the end of the line. It's too late for her to notice, when the hook wraps around her waist, and pulls her off the ride.

"Aah!" the group looks back with wide eyes, to see the sand taking Vivi off the ride.

"VIVI!"

"Chopper, stop the crab!" Zoro says as Chopper starts getting the reins ready. Luffy gets up, and jumps off the crab to grab onto the hook. He grabs Vivi, throws her off the hook, and to the direction of the crab.

"CAP!!" Ana shouts out when they all see that Luffy makes no effort to free himself from the hook. as he's pulled towards Crocodile and Robin, who are standing on the ground, and he yells out of the others.

"YOU GUYS GO AHEAD! I'LL TAKE CARE OF HIM MYSELF!"

"Are you crazy?! There's two of them!" Usopp widens his eyes at this.

"JUST GO! GET VIVI TO ALUBARNA! I CAN TAKE CARE OF THESE GUYS!" Luffy doesn't heed his warning, as he grins to his crew.

"Idiot" Zoro says as he turns back to the reindeer "Chopper, head straight to Alubarna!"

"G-got it!" Chopper nervously nods as he snaps the reins.

"DON'T DO THIS LUFFY!" Vivi yells as she tries to get off, but Nami grabs her arms to hold her back.

"He'll be fine Viv!" Ana and Nami shouted out to the woman as they tried to calm her down.

"If anything Vivi, I feel sorry for Crocodile and that woman. There's not a single person who's tried to fight Luffy and walk away safely. He'll do his part, so we need to go and do ours" Nami lets go of the princess as well, and pats her on the shoulder.

Vivi keeps her gaze at the direction they left behind, with a small frown, as she processes Nami's words. She bites her lip, then takes a deep breath, before she shouts back to Luffy.

"LUFFY! WE'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU IN ALUBARNA!"

Luffy looks back at the crab that's getting smaller in view with a large smile while raising his fist up.

"OKAY!"

The rest of the crew don't give another glance to their captain as the crab and snake move as fast as possible to reach the capital in time to stop the rebellion.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

3.7K 116 15
Ace x OC. Just like Garp, his grandaughter; Dawn, was as stubborn as a mule. No doubt a family trait considering how headstrong Luffy is as well. Unl...
24.9K 840 22
REWRITING / PUT ON HOLD . || 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐭, 𝐢𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭? ⸺ on a sandy seafront, a naive girl dies and a beautiful...
197K 8.7K 29
╰┈➤ One piece x Makima reader. ── ❝𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐄𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐄𝐈𝐕𝐄...
267K 11.6K 105
When you think of a pirate as a kid, you would think they have an eyepatch and parrot on their shoulder. So guess my disappointment when I saw no par...