3.02

The swordsman is surprised by the rule, but he reluctantly accepts the terms by taking his swords off of his hip and gives them to Robin to hold.

"Hold them"

"Alright" Robin says as she keeps them secured in her arms before she and the others hear laughing from the slow beam user.

"Fehfehfeh! I feel sorry for your friend, but it wouldn't matter if he had his weapons. Our team is unbeatable"

"Yeah sure ya fucking cheaters" Ana says with a low growl.

"Have you no shame?!" Porche is furious by the attack and glares at the pirate woman.

"Apparently neither 'ave you" Ana casually answers with no remorse.

"Wait, you're able to cheat in this event?!" Nami is surprised by the other team's lack of denial and glares at the slow beam user.

Foxy recovers from his depression and keeps a shit eating smirk on his face as he brushes the dirt off his clothes.

"Of course! We can disrupt any game!" he looks at his amazing team and crosses his arms over his chest "I don't need to do anything for the Groggy Monsters though. They can beat your pathetic team all on their own"

"KICK THEIR ASSES GUYS!" Luffy grows furious by the taunt and yells out to his crew members on the field. His team can only smirk when the announcers grabs his gun.

"Alright, there's no time limit, so as soon as one of the teams get a point it's game over! Without further ado, LET'S BEGIN!"

The gunshot signals the start of the game with all chaos breaking loose between the two teams. Hamburg's team keep on aiming for Chopper while Zoro and Sanji struggle to block the fierce tackles from Pickles. Hamburg tries to go after the reindeer, but Chopper fights back by going into a one-on-one brawl with him.

Sanji leaves Zoro to take care of Pickles while he takes a shot at Big Pan. As soon as he tries to kick on his legs though, his foot only slides on his skin due to Big Pan being a half, mudfish, fish man with slippery skin.

The giant half-fishman only swats down Sanji like a fly while Pickles tackles Zoro down to the ground. Hamburg traps Chopper into a bear hug hold just before Big Pan kicks the two pirates into the air!

"CHOPPER!" Usopp and Luffy yell out in worry while the girls are horrified by what they're seeing.

Chopper struggles to escape the strong grip in mid-air while Zoro and Sanji are getting up. While Zoro is standing, Pickles goes for another tackle. Before he could reach him though, Sanji gives him a flying kick to the side to cover for him!

While Pickles is stumbling back from the kick, Zoro grabs his foot and uses his monstrous strength to throw him towards the flying pirates! As they reach towards the enemy goal, Chopper stops struggling in the hold and shrinks into his brain point.

Hamburg is astonished by the transformation, but before he could tighten the hold, Chopper jerks his head up as hard as he could to whack him in the nose with his left antler!

"THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT DOC!" Ana shouts aggressively, scaring more than a few of the Foxy pirates as her smile turned to have a crazier edge.

Chopper takes the chance to transform back into heavy point and grabs Hamburg's arms. He sees Pickles quickly approaching them so he throws his teammate back at him for the two bulky pirates to crash together.