2.07

"Doc's here?!" Ana freezes and follows her gaze to the horrible sight of the reindeer's injured body.

She mentally scolds herself for forgetting about the doctor as the two pirates rush to the deer. While Ohm and Gan Fall are fighting, the priest sees the pirates running to the doctor and sighs.

"So that's your crew mate. You better watch your step"

Zoro doesn't listen as he steps on a trip wire, that sets the barbed wire made of iron cloud to spring up and separate Ana and Zoro. Wiper's eyes widened at the trap, when he accidentally hits another trip wire, and jumps back to dodge the wire that's sprung up and starts spreading out all over the ruins to trap them. Pierre had to fly away from Ohm, to avoid the traps as the wires are hung from ten feet into the air to right by their feet.

"Is this barbed wire?!" Chopper asked in shock as Anamaria picked him up and dodged every single one.

"It's iron cloud. It may be light, but it's as strong as metal" Ohm says as he looks to see Ana holding the reindeer while she makes sure that he's alive .

"That creature foolishly came here on his own and had no chance to escape my trap. Just as you all won't" Ana's head snapped to the man with a glare when he insulted the dear doctor of the crew having the same reaction as the swordsman.

"On second thought Ana, we're both kicking his ass" Zoro says as he furiously grips his swords.

Anamaria nods in agreement as she released the doctor and cracked her knuckles and neck, starting to unconsciously think of boiling the man's blood inside his veins.

"Let's do it..."

The two of them run to the priest, while Pierre weaves through the wires with his knight on his back for them to join the fray. Wiper goes to attack them when the snake starts slithering in his way and destroying the buildings followed by the other larger snake on its tail. The native narrows his eyes on the damage to his homeland before he turns his rage to the first snake.

"You die first!"

He blasts his cannon at the snake's thick scales, but she barely feels the blast in comparison to her stomach pains, so Wiper pursues her. Anamaria and Zoro charge at Ohm at the same time, but instead of dodging them the priest manipulates his iron cloud sword to stretch and whip towards them. However, before it could hit either of them Ana swiped her sword in front of her creating something similar to a momentary wall of acid that burned it.

"Since when could you do that?!" Zoro exclaimed as he backed up slightly until the wall fell back.

"I didn't know!" Ana said, equally as shocked as he was while she stared at her sword. Zoro shakes his head and goes to attack the priest, but the dog protects his master by punching him.

"What kind of a dog punches?!" Zoro asks as he rolls to his feet and sees Anamaria running around to block and dodge their attacks to him.

"You really are troublesome..." Ohm narrows his eyes at the woman as his dog keeps moving forward to try to back her into a barbed wire with clearly no success since, as we already know, was trying to PET THAT DOG.

Ana watched Zoro's back as the man rushed in to fight the priest while the dog keeps attacking the woman. The canine growls at the girl as he tries to punch her and back her into the barbed wire that's right behind, but she ducks from the blow and scowls at the dog.