3.01

The four pirates are happy about the reunion between the two friends as they relax on a hill. Usopp grins at the two friends' ride as he watches Shelly run without a care in the world.

"I can't believe that she waited for him for ten years"

"You would wait fer me wouldn't ya Sable baby" Anamaria cooed at the large snake that was nearly rolling her eyes at the affection she was receiving from the woman.

Ж

Zoro, Sanji, Nami and Robin had gotten off of the Merry and just as they were going to move forward (the cook wants to find Ana first of all) they all turned when something that looked like cat paws hit them on either sided, blocking the Merry from moving as well.

"Our ship...has been blocked from leaving?" Nami asked as she stared in shock at the new ship "What are they planning?"

"Who are you guys?" Zoro asks the passengers on the new ship with a frown at them being interrupted.

"If it's a fight you want, get down here" Sanji replied.

"We are the Foxy Pirates!" someone shouted form the weird ship "Don't be hasty! All we want...is a showdown!"

Ж

The sound of a bazooka firing blocks out her voice and sends the pirates on high alert when they see a net fired not towards them, but at the running horse. None of them had time to react when the net hits Shelly and throws Tonjit off of her.

"SHELLY! TONJIT!" Chopper, and Usopp run to the victims to check it either were injured and to get the net off.

Luffy and Anamaria however grow angry at the assault and stand up while looking around for the attackers.

"Who the hell did that?!" Luffy yell out and is answered with a maniacal laugh.

"Fehfehfeh! Now that was a perfect shot!" a fat man says with thin arms and legs says with a bazooka in his hands as he approaches the two pirates from behind.

Ana and Luffy turn to the man to see that he has both a young woman and a man with a gorilla like stature, and both wearing black eye masks, stand with him to back him

"Who the hell are you?!" Luffy yells to them which only makes the fat man smirk.

"What's this? You've never heard of the great captain Foxy of the Foxy Pirates?"

"Tha huh?" Ana asked, teasing the men in front of them as she smirked at their reaction when Foxy takes the insult to heart and falls on his hands and knees in agony.