8.0

"Yep. Come one, we have a few things we have to do before going back 'home'" Ace said, the word now sliding off his tongue easily after two years of getting used to calling Turtle island their home.

The four new pirates shared looks and smirked as they made their ways to the king's palace together.

This was going to be one hell of an adventure.

Ф

Ж

Nami had suggested that she and Anamaria shared a shower with one of the clouds she could create and the pirate had agreed happily but telling her to go ahead before her since she had to make a call.

After remembering how to use the weird snail thing, the woman flinches back a bit when the snail hidden inside slid out and faced her, a similar appearance to Tora coming onto it's features.

"Hello?"

"Tora, it's Ana. How'd it goin' over there?"

"Ana, hi" the man responded gruffly "Your brothers are trying to make a deal with the King here at the moment. For now it's been agreed that they want to wait and see what the Yonko does before agreeing to let us have them under us"

"That's good. It'll be good to have that part of the sea" Anamaria smiled with a slightly darker look in her eyes "Still, stay there until you make sure that yer fine"

"Yes captn'" she could hear the sarcasm from the man over the weird snail phone before he hung up on her.

"That little..."

"Ana! Are you coming? I just finished" Nami asked the raven haired woman as she barged into the small room with a towel over her wet hair.

"Thanks Nam" Anamaria responded with a quick smile.

"Come on, I'll make the cloud for you"

Ana tilted her head back at the feeling of warm water going over her head, the stiffness from having held the huge ship back a day before melting away a bit as she raked a hand through her slightly matted hair.

The noise of whimpers reached her ears and she turned her head to see Sanji hitting Brook over the head as the two males tried to peek at her through the mist.

"LEAVE THE LADY ALONE!" the blond scowled at the skeleton.

"B-but you were doing the same!" Brook protested comically.

"SO? ANA AND I...!" Sanji cut himself off, letting Chopper drag the swordsskeleton away, when he saw Anamaria was smiling straight at him "A-Ana..."

"'Ello darlin'. Ya want a reward fer protecting the island, I wasn't able ta give ya one..." as Ana boldly walked over to the cook and traced his jawline with her pointer finger, she was cut off when he tried to take a deep breath to calm down to no avail.

His eyes opened slowly to be met with her face framed by dripping wet hair and in a second his eyes turned into hearted spiral and blood begun to dribble down his nose and chin.

"DOC! We got a problem!" Anamaria chuckled, helping the man stand on his feet before the reindeer came and took him to the infirmary.

She calmly hummed under her breath, making her way to the shared room as the boys on the deck killed a huge sea creature that had attached itself to Usopp's fishing rope. She could also hear the familiar hisses and the noise of Sable chomping onto flesh while she changed back into her 'fancy' clothes.