6.06

The fuchsia haired man was standing in front of the two in complete befuddlement at their different reactions. He walked to see if they would follow and the two did so while still looking at the poster.

Katakuri sighed, resigned since he somehow knew he wouldn't get any other answer from them and just asked Pudding to guide them back to the changing rooms so they could leave before he got a headache.

Anamaria kept fawning over her poster while Ace was holding his head in dismay. If they were ever seen or people realised that they had trained with the Red Haired Yonko they would have the World Government back on them, especially after Ana's sudden bounty raise.

"Ana. What do we do now?" he asked the woman after they had been pulled back into the changing room and the pirate woman snuck behind the curtain to change.

"What do ya mean? Ain't this supposed to be a 'lucky break'? Bein' able ta be here so safely?" she asked him in confusion while having to have a sliver of water slide up her back and freeze to cut through the satin corset.

"But neither you nor I know when that woman, if you can call her that, is going to blow" Ace whispered as he looked around to make sure they were alone.

"So we wait until just before she does, then we book it" she responded while pulling the curtain back, now fully dressed "Finally. You know the dress was cute but extremely uncomfortable"

"You are completely reckless. I wonder, truly, how you and Luffy alone manage to not sink your ship when you're together" Ace facepalmed.

"Excuse you" Anamaria dramatically turned around to face the man, her long hair whipping around and hitting her in the face making her sputter to spit the hairs out of her mouth before continuing "I'll 'ave you know that I've saved cap's life more than enough times ta prove meself"

"Yeah sure brat" he ruffled the top of her hair making her cry out.

"I'm only a few months younger than ya! Leamme alone!" she pouted.

Ana is Ace's age and their both a year older than most of the StrawHats (20 and then 22 after timeskip).

"So what are we supposed to...?" a knock on the door interrupted them and Ace quickly quieted down "We won't be able to speak alone another time so just, be careful, please?"

"Fine. Ya don't gotta worry 'bout me" Ana said as she relaxed and went over to open the door.

There was Pudding accompanied by another tall one of the children. He had polka dotted hair and an extremely loong tongue that was coming out to swipe at the candy shaped cane he was carrying.

Anamaria saw how the younger girl was shying away from her older brother as the taller male shooed her away and stood in front of Ana.

"Well, well, well. You must be the 'guest' that my brother brought to Mama. Kukukukuku" the man chuckled weirdly making Ana grimace at the look the man was giving her.

"Who...are ya?" Ana asked him in confusion.

"Oh of course, I was out during the tea party. I am Charlotte Perospero, First son to Charlotte Lilin, otherwise known as Big Mom, and Minister of Candy" he stated, with a short bow of his head "A pleasure to meet me I'm sure"

"Sure" Ana said sceptically.

"I was wondering if you would allow me to treat you to a guide from yours truly around Whole Cake Island" the man continued, giving his cane another lick that gave Ana the shivers.